On 4/9/2020 at 11:15 AM, Pamatronic said:

Looking at your video again, i think you messed up something during installation.

1. your character is playing the wrong animation (which suggests that my mod is loaded before Zap. you need to load it AFTER)

2. you are using the wrong Rope (which suggest that my mod is loaded before Heretical ressources. Again, you need to load it AFTER HH)

the original rope from HH does in fact not have a 6. Node, therefore the error in your log. (this doesnt interfere with Ragdoll though)

3. the Problems with your Ragdolls/redressing are caused by some script attached to followers.

This is with 98% certainty NOT caused by a ragdolls/physics mod. The Reason is most likely a follower overhaul or other followermod that makes changes to the followersystem.

I´m afraid you might have to do some cleanup to find the exact mod which is causing this. might even be some old remnants which arent controlled by your modmanager.

EDIT

LEFT THIS HERE IN CASE ANYONE ELSE HAS A SIMILAR PROBLEM CAUSED BY THEIR MAYBE BEING AS STUPID AS ME.

IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU, ie YOU SEE A DOUBLE ROPE, AT THE START OF, AND THROUGH, THE MAIN EVENT, YOU ARE RUNNING THE BASIC ZAZ ANIM FOR GALLOWS ENTRY.  YOU WANT TO STOP THAT HAPPENING

THE FIX IS EITHER:

IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT THIS MOD BELOW ZAZ AND HERETICAL RESOURCES, MOVE IT BELOW THEM IN MO/YOUR MOD MANAGER AND THEN RERUN FNIS

OR

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT IN THAT LOCATION, RERUN FNIS

DO NOT BE AS DAFT AS I WAS    RERUN FNIS!

Hi again

Thanks for the help.  Moving your mod after both ZaZ and Heretical Resources as you suggested got rid of the node error

I have spent most of today rerunning your mod in varied circumstances, removed your mod, game cleaned, reinstalled it, reinstalled ZaZ 8+, installed your mod to be active from the Helgen Cave game start, etc  and I'm really pleased to say that it all seems to function as it should.  Even when using the garotte, trying to activate the NPC comes up with Defeat's [<Knocked Out>  <NPC Name>] option box and, whilst I didn't try every last thing. the <NPC Name> option doesn't interfere, and the <Knocked Out / Revive> option brings the NPC back to life no problem

There is just once cosmetic issue left.  I am still ALWAYS getting the same set of errors shown above except that this time there if no false reference ...

[04/08/2020 - 08:04:45PM] Error: Reference  (0xcd00f091) does not have a node named Vert06

... but there is still always a visible 'phantom noose' attached to the NPC on gallows entry and whilst struggling, additional to the equipped rope collar and the Gallows Rope.  That noose disappears immediately upon death.  You can't click on it, and it's not equipped on the NPC.  I've included a pic below

In MO, your 'HR_HavokRopeShort01.nif' overwrites the one in the Heretical Resources.esm, and your mod overwrites the ZAZ animation listing 

My LO has ...

12 Heretical Resources.esm

13 ZazAnimationPack

9D InteractiveGallow.esp

... so all should be in order, shouldn't it?  But I still seem to be getting both your rope version and the original HR one throughout the main sequence

Looking at the animations list, these show

'The Gallow

fu -a ZazGallow_Enter Zazhanging1.hkx
+ ZazGallow_Loop  zbfxNoose_Enter.hkx
+ -o ZazGallow_Waiting  zbfxNoose_Enter.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR AOZaZNoose
+ -o ZazGallow_Struggle  zbfxNoose_Struggle.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR AOZaZNoose
+ -o ZazGallow_SlowStruggle  zbfxNoose_SlowStruggle.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR AOZaZNoose
+ -o ZazGallow_Dead  zbfxNoose_Dead.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR AOZaZNoose
+ -a ZazGallow_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

'The Struggle Rope

fu -a zazStruggleRope_Enter zazStruggleRope.hkx
+ -o zazStruggleRope_Loop zazStruggleRope.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZNooseLong
+  zazStruggleRope_Interactive zazStruggleRope.hkx
+ -a zazStruggleRope_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

Do any of the items highlighted in yellow add anything that could create the extra artifact?  

Otherwise, all seems good  LOL

ON INITIATiIATION

200409 BEFORE DEATH TESV 2020-04-09 18-07-24-01.jpg

IMMEDIATELY POST DEATH

200409 POST DEATH TESV 2020-04-09 18-07-28-82.jpg

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I don't know. I never expected to continue prison overhaul or make something compatible with it...

And I saw in prison overhaul there is a fiel named "capital penalty". So the author planned executions...

Author of Prions Overhaul said if there will be mod event it will get linked and pamatronic said it will get done. :)

I was curious if your new project will allow framing npcs for crimes that leads them to hanging you can witness that would be nice feature or some random NPCs getting executed bandits etc. that you can rescue and get bounty and then you yourself get hanged when caught lol.

4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Do any of the items highlighted in yellow add anything that could create the extra artifact?

Nope, the Fnis List works fine. Your error is caused by some other mod making changes to the gallow-Furniture animation. (propably something of t.aras older stuff).

This is a FNIS thing and will therefore completely ignore your load order.

As t.ara herself said, different versions of Zap are highly incompatible. so please make sure you have your game properly cleaned.

On 4/9/2020 at 4:10 AM, Delzaron said:

New mod. Basically a Bad ends who kill you and your follower sonly if you ake a major crime, and some side quests which will trigger bad ends.

Oh, please tell me that it will also be a public mod, like the dark arena and the rituals of the hagravens. 

58 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Nope, the Fnis List works fine. Your error is caused by some other mod making changes to the gallow-Furniture animation. (propably something of t.aras older stuff).

This is a FNIS thing and will therefore completely ignore your load order.

As t.ara herself said, different versions of Zap are highly incompatible. so please make sure you have your game properly cleaned.

OK, just being a bit thick again, I suppose

My very last couple of ignorant questions, and then I'm giving up - life is too short!

1)

TES5EDIT shows that under activators there are two

'FULL - Name' items called 'Rope'

There is firstly

a) the  'SHORT_HANGING_ROPE "Rope" [ACT whatever] with the property 'Collar' seems and that seems to get used on the zbfxGallowsEnterIdle, with a Havoc_chainscript_short script and one of the  HereticalResources Models

This is 'Referenced by', twice

both records stating (places SHORT_HANGING_ROPE "Rope" [ACT whatever] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL::00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,-3

and then, secondly,

b) the 'LONG_HANGING_ROPE "Rope" [ACT whatever] with the property 'ChainAttachNode'with an HR_HavokChainScript, and a different Heretical Resources Model

OOIC, what's the difference and which is the one that is, in game, seen as being titled 'Rope'

=================

2)

There's this strange error in the middle of my log of 'Gallows' stuff, there's a whole bunch of errors related to

[04/10/2020 - 12:27:47AM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (9C00F08C)].GallowFurnScriptShort.CleanupSound() - "GallowFurnScriptShort.psc" Line ?
    [ (9C00F08C)].GallowFurnScriptShort.onEndState() - "GallowFurnScriptShort.psc" Line ?
    [ (9C00F08C)].GallowFurnScriptShort.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [ (9C00F08C)].GallowFurnScriptShort.OnUpdate() - "GallowFurnScriptShort.psc" Line ?

Is there any chance that when. in your main script, you go from ........

State Standby

to

State Waiting

.....the SoundCleanup at the end of the Waiting State doesn't also clear up the sound set in, and seemingly 'carried over' from the Standby State?

I think the logic would seem to pass by the sound cleanup at the end of Standby State, but I don't really know if in

217    Event OnEndState()
218        cleanupSound()
219    EndEvent

.... this action would only apply to what lies between each Start State and End State independently, or if anything that gets carried over from elsewhere gets killed off too

=============

Right, that really is my last attempt to prove that I don't understand any of this and am probably never likely to

Still a great mod tho' and thanks again for making it. 

Look forward to the next iteration.  You'll probably get better testers by then too  ?

I ran into some issue about after death ragdoll using this mod, my PC will act something quite twisted like the pic after being hanged. I have disabled almost all mods about ragdolls like Realistic Ragdolls and Force and death alternative mod to prevent them from affecting ragdoll animation after death. (By the way, I check all replies in this posts and a similiar issue is about SL Defeat, but I never installed it. Do you have any ideas about the things which might be modifiedd by other mods that will result in this? Thanks.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.04.10 - 11.21.45.09.png

8 hours ago, donkeywho said:

TES5EDIT shows that under activators there are two

'FULL - Name' items called 'Rope'

There is firstly

a) the  'SHORT_HANGING_ROPE "Rope" [ACT whatever] with the property 'Collar' seems and that seems to get used on the zbfxGallowsEnterIdle, with a Havoc_chainscript_short script and one of the  HereticalResources Models

This is 'Referenced by', twice

both records stating (places SHORT_HANGING_ROPE "Rope" [ACT whatever] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL::00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,-3

and then, secondly,

b) the 'LONG_HANGING_ROPE "Rope" [ACT whatever] with the property 'ChainAttachNode'with an HR_HavokChainScript, and a different Heretical Resources Model

the  "SHORT_HANGING_ROPE" is the one used in my mod. its referenced twice, because there is still the testing-leftover on the other side of the road.

its property "collar" refers to the Zap equippable "RopeCollarExtreme02" this has nothing to do with you second noose though. that thing is an animObject and is Handled by the animation.

the "LONG_HANGING_ROPE" is another Rope included in HH (comes with 4 different ropes in total) the only reason its mentioned in Tes5Edit is, because i forgot to remove the HR_HavocChainScript (A leftover from my previous mod). can safely be ignored though.

As for the Sound errors:

I´ve included some Optional properties for sounds, which can be played at various points, but the esp doesn't actually fill these propertys with sound-entrys. thats something t.ara, or any any other modder who wants to use this can select for themselves.

As there are no sounds to actually clean up, the papyrus log will show those errors. But again, this can safely be ignored.

6 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

I have disabled almost all mods about ragdolls like Realistic Ragdolls and Force and death alternative

I mentioned this ealier, but this behaviour has NOTHING to do with physics mods like RRaF. Death alternative or something in that category will most likely the culprit (anything that handles the deathevent).

Scripts from such mods remain active in your savegame, even when the corresponding esp has been disabled.

Try purging the data from your game directory, or Try using a clean save.

8 hours ago, ZWCCWH said:

I ran into some issue about after death ragdoll using this mod, my PC will act something quite twisted like the pic after being hanged. I have disabled almost all mods about ragdolls like Realistic Ragdolls and Force and death alternative mod to prevent them from affecting ragdoll animation after death. (By the way, I check all replies in this posts and a similiar issue is about SL Defeat, but I never installed it. Do you have any ideas about the things which might be modifiedd by other mods that will result in this? Thanks.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2020.04.10 - 11.21.45.09.png

Many mods share number of specific scripts they like to overwrite each other. Take a look at the list of those mods. If you use any mod that replaces scripts/uilib_1.pex it would be smart to install SL Defeat resources ESP is not needed since you don't want to use it. If this is not the answer to your problem then monitor refresh rate may be. Skyrim physics don't like going over 60 FPS objects will spontaneously fly. Same with heavy load orders that burden the papyrus script system. If you have high script latency you will see Skyrim physics behave odd. Untitled.jpg.0bd3ef00fbd2eb068bcfbb244535ec5a.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Many mods share number of specific scripts they like to overwrite each other. Take a look at the list of those mods. If you use any mod that replaces scripts/uilib_1.pex

This is NOT the problem!

uilib is just an utility script related to extensions for sky-ui functionalities or MCM stuff. many mods use it, but NO ONE makes changes to it. If you have multiple mods including this, thats perfectly normal. Modders tend to include duplicates of such scripts in their mods, rather than asking their users to download them for themselves.

And I´m really starting to repeat myself here, but this is NOT related to physics, its just appears this way because some script(from death_alternative/follower_overhaul/slDefeat/something_else) is using commands on a dead/paralyzed actor. Doing that always causes unforeseeable behavior.

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

the  "SHORT_HANGING_ROPE" is the one used in my mod. its referenced twice, because there is still the testing-leftover on the other side of the road.

its property "collar" refers to the Zap equippable "RopeCollarExtreme02" this has nothing to do with you second noose though. that thing is an animObject and is Handled by the animation.

the "LONG_HANGING_ROPE" is another Rope included in HH (comes with 4 different ropes in total) the only reason its mentioned in Tes5Edit is, because i forgot to remove the HR_HavocChainScript (A leftover from my previous mod). can safely be ignored though.

As for the Sound errors:

I´ve included some Optional properties for sounds, which can be played at various points, but the esp doesn't actually fill these propertys with sound-entrys. thats something t.ara, or any any other modder who wants to use this can select for themselves.

As there are no sounds to actually clean up, the papyrus log will show those errors. But again, this can safely be ignored.

Thanks

Have fun ?

47 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

This is NOT the problem!

uilib is just an utility script related to extensions for sky-ui functionalities or MCM stuff. many mods use it, but NO ONE makes changes to it. If you have multiple mods including this, thats perfectly normal. Modders tend to include duplicates of such scripts in their mods, rather than asking their users to download them for themselves.

And I´m really starting to repeat myself here, but this is NOT related to physics, its just appears this way because some script(from death_alternative/follower_overhaul/slDefeat/something_else) is using commands on a dead/paralyzed actor. Doing that always causes unforeseeable behavior.

This would be impossible to do with Morrwoind scripts but would it be possible with papyrus scripts to shut down all scripts on actors who uses the gallows? The actor is meant to get killed so it wouldn't matter if the scripts are running on his or not but this also complicates the things if you want to cancel the hanging on player by pressing ESC....

1 hour ago, Nepro said:

许多mod共享许多他们希望互相覆盖的特定脚本。看一下这些mod的列表。如果您使用任何可替换脚本/uilib_1.pex的mod,则明智的做法是安装SL Defeat资源,不需要ESP,因为您不想使用它。如果这不能解决您的问题,则可能是监视器刷新率。天际物理学不喜欢超过60 FPS的物体会自发飞行。与繁重的订单相同,这给纸莎草纸脚本系统带来了负担。如果脚本延迟较高,您将看到Skyrim物理学的行为很奇怪。 Untitled.jpg.0bd3ef00fbd2eb068bcfbb244535ec5a.jpg

Emmmm……I guess this issue is related to my screen which is 144Hz, I will try to limit skyrim to 60FPS and check whether it helps.

8 minutes ago, ZWCCWH said:

Emmmm……I guess this issue is related to my screen which is 144Hz, I will try to limit skyrim to 60FPS and check whether it helps

Unless you knowingly messed with your graphics settings via the nVidia Control panel (or the equivalent tool for other Graphics cards), skyrim will limit its own framerate.

besides, skyrim is pretty much impossible to play with higher framerates, so you would have noticed issues LONG before installing my mod. (flying physic objects for example)

34 minutes ago, Nepro said:

would it be possible with papyrus scripts to shut down all scripts on actors who uses the gallows?

Nope, not possible. there is no way for a script to just "shut down" another script. there isnt even a way to find out whether or not other scripts are attached to a given reference at all.

Only option would be to clear out possible quest aliases which have problematic scripts attached.

But for this to work you would need to know the exact name and structure of the script applying this alias, and you then needed to include a hardcoded reference  to this script in your own.

So this is highly impractical at best.

Sidenote: you can currently cancel the playerhanging by simply pressing a movement key.

40 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Unless you knowingly messed with your graphics settings via the nVidia Control panel (or the equivalent tool for other Graphics cards), skyrim will limit its own framerate.

besides, skyrim is pretty much impossible to play with higher framerates, so you would have noticed issues LONG before installing my mod. (flying physic objects for example)

Oops. It seems that limiting the FPS (using nVidia Control panel) is of no use to solve this issue. Actually, the ragdoll acts normally for maybe 3-5 seconds after death but then got twisted like that. and it happens on both PC and NPC (both follower and non-follower).

1 minute ago, ZWCCWH said:

Oops. It seems that limiting the FPS (using nVidia Control panel) is of no use to solve this issue. Actually, the ragdoll acts normally for maybe 3-5 seconds after death but then got twisted like that. and it happens on both PC and NPC (both follower and non-follower).

As i said earlier, this isn´t connected to a physics mod. After removing slDefeat/Death alternative. Try again using a new savegame.

16 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

As i said earlier, this isn´t connected to a physics mod. After removing slDefeat/Death alternative. Try again using a new savegame.

I have found the exact mod that break the physics system after death. I am quite sure that Interactive Torture Framework (ITF, now named as Interactive BDSM https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4930-interactive-bdsm/) will result this case. I have no idea why but I am pretty sure since once I disable this mod it works normally. (Maybe something about animation results this.) I think you might temporarily add ITF to incompability list before finishing investigating this issue (if you want).

@Pamatronic

Just popped by to say 'Sorry' for taking up so much of your time

I suddenly realised that, even though I had moved your mod below both Heretical Resources and ZaZ8+, that I hadn't actually twigged that even with your mod then overwriting the FNIS anim lists, I'd still need to rerun FNIS to make not only all the Zaz anims 'refresh', but also add 'your variations' to those too. 

\slaps wrist.  Talk about feeling a right pillock :scream: ...  Still, there's nothing like having to eat a bit of humble pie, is there? ?  Does us all good from time to time

Again, my apologies.  All your stuff works fine

Really looking forward to the next iterations

31 minutes ago, theworld24 said:

Can I ask you how to set up these script properties, deathcamduration and nonlethal ?

1. find the Cell "GallowsLanding" and double click it.

2. find the Gallow (pan the view slighly up to the north)

3. double click the Gallow.

4. select the "scripts" tab in the reference window.

5. select the script and click properties.

6. profit.

minitutorial.jpg.75641fff033f372edbe713ab8da38235.jpg

I successfully modified the values, deathduration and nonhalthal, according to your instructions. But I found that it didn't work. Players still die, and the perspective of death is still only 10 seconds.

In addition, I use creationkit in modorganizer. After modification, esp will be automatically saved in the folder of modorganizer \ overwrite. Should this be a normal phenomenon?

Finally, do you plan to put script properties in the MCM menu? This will make the operation easier