26 minutes ago, hana120 said:

However, I took the SE version but the mod does not work at all.
It appears neither in the mcm nor in additem.

It is neither spawnable via "additem" nor does it have any MCM right now. There's only a demoversion near Whiterun. You should read the very first post of this thread - it explains anything you should know. Making it spawnable and configureable with MCM are just future plans and not available yet.

Apart from this "additem" wouldn't work on such big things. This only works for things you can carry in your inventory like clothing, armor or portions. A few of Pamatronics other Deadly Device are spawnable - but even those only work with the console command "player.placeatme".

33 minutes ago, Ralph.B said:

It is neither spawnable via "additem" nor does it have any MCM right now. There's only a demoversion near Whiterun. You should read the very first post of this thread - it explains anything you should know. Making it spawnable and configureable with MCM are just future plans and not available yet.

Apart from this "additem" wouldn't work on such big things. This only works for things you can carry in your inventory like clothing, armor or portions. A few of Pamatronics other Deadly Device are spawnable - but even those only work with the console command "player.placeatme".

I found the location however the object was invisible by the rope.

18 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I found the location however the object was invisible by the rope.

same here, only part of the rope is visible.   Deviously Cursed Loot does alter the cell that the gallows is in, Leons house is right beside the gallows and i suspect that could be part of the problem.

1 hour ago, coreoveride said:

same here, only part of the rope is visible.   Deviously Cursed Loot does alter the cell that the gallows is in, Leons house is right beside the gallows and i suspect that could be part of the problem.

It is not activated Devious Device and Cursed Loot in the part where I activate the mod.

I will drop it for the moment.
The mod is not working properly for me, only the rope appears.
I would wait for a full version to come out for SE.

16 hours ago, hana120 said:

However, I took the SE version but the mod does not work at all.
It appears neither in the mcm nor in additem.

that's kinda to be expected. the current version is not spawnable, due to the navmesh issues i mentioned on the previous page. And the MCM isn't implemented yet, so you obviously wont find that.

if everything but the Rope is invisible for you, that means you don't have Zap installed.

the only difference between the LE and SE version is the behavior file for the animations. function-wise, there´s no difference and it should work fine. (at least it works on my SE install)

15 hours ago, coreoveride said:

same as in the post above. make sure you have Zap installed. ( and have my mod loaded After Zap and have it overwrite any conflicting file).

other mods which alter the same cell could potentially mess up the navmesh, but it shouldn't prevent any world objects from spawning)

44 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

that's kinda to be expected. the current version is not spawnable, due to the navmesh issues i mentioned on the previous page. And the MCM isn't implemented yet, so you obviously wont find that.

if everything but the Rope is invisible for you, that means you don't have Zap installed.

the only difference between the LE and SE version is the behavior file for the animations. function-wise, there´s no difference and it should work fine. (at least it works on my SE install)

I have ZAP and ZAP7.
I had tried with ZAP, it didn't work, I installed ZAP7 by deactivating ZAP, it was the same.

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

same as in the post above. make sure you have Zap installed. ( and have my mod loaded After Zap and have it overwrite any conflicting file).

other mods which alter the same cell could potentially mess up the navmesh, but it shouldn't prevent any world objects from spawning)

i have zap and zap is working, if i run FNIS with it setup like this (gallows after zap)  FNIS fires tons of warning about missing zap files

personally i can wait till a stable release is achieved and only want to help provide some more info about different experiences

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

I have ZAP and ZAP7

Zap7 is outdated. you need Zap8

also, just to clarify:

the Gallow itself/the platform/the trapdoor/the Lever - are unaltered assets from Zap8. if they don't show up in your game, that means there´s an error in your installation.

you can actually test this by trying to warp to the zbftestzone ( console command "coc zbftestzone")

Or by trying to spawn the parts individually.

if both of the above work and my stuff still wont show up, THEN its an error on my end.

1 hour ago, coreoveride said:

FNIS fires tons of warning about missing zap files

that's normal. its an issue with the SE version of Zap itself and those warnings should appear no matter what other mods you have installed. Has nothing to do with me and can safely be ignored.

you mentioned only parts of the rope being visible? could you post a screenshot?

On 5/29/2018 at 11:53 AM, Pfiffy said:

The packs of ZAP 8 can be found here:

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

that's normal. its an issue with the SE version of Zap itself and those warnings should appear no matter what other mods you have installed. Has nothing to do with me and can safely be ignored.

you mentioned only parts of the rope being visible? could you post a screenshot?

yea only part of the rope is there.  i can even grab it and play with it lol though its thethered.   i checked my zap and its actually 7 so i will update and see if that fixes it (on se too).  i will grab a screen when i get a chance though i suspect its just a factor of my zap being outdated.   thanks for the info on FNIS, actually appreciate it a lot.

upgraded to zap 8+ cbbe hdt and it works well save for the end which sticks my char at an odd floating angle, something i expect given my physics files and the beta state of the mod.  

can confirm it works with defeat and dcl with leon/leah and zap8+cbbehdt with the nonlethal esp

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

Повешен за то, что спал на публике с барменом Микаэлем

ScreenShot60.png

sex doll on the rope.

17 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Да.
Мой имперский маг.
Мужчины не могут устоять перед его очарованием и красотой.

but something nobody will take advantage,her hanging position?

7 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Нет, но это нормально, она была наказана. ?
В противном случае, как обычно, все хотели бы, чтобы она была женщиной, но она уже с епископом.

i would take advantage))