4 hours ago, poblivion said:

Hi, to avoid misunderstandings, I am not interested in adding this feature. I just wanted to inform "santardo" that there is this option.  If he wants, he can run this function himself simply by dressing "ZAZ F2 PEE I" before or during the execution.

i will look into it but it might take a while since i bricked my le installation and right now i dont really have time to fix it ?

5 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

This isn't exactly a question of being easy/hard to implement,

but rather a question of me having a slight aversion towards scat.

And besides that would it cause some problems with the regular functions, because equipping/unequipping the ZAZ-object would require a timer.

Due to the limitations of papyrus, its very cumbersome to have more than one timed function running simultaneously. And I need that one timed function for more important stuff.

your mod your rules i have no problem with that

the great thing about modding is that we can customize the experience we want to have :)

Unbelievable:-))

If using an MCM menu, for ZAP it would mean to loose individual settings for each furniture-isn´t it???

At the moment you can use on every furniture different settings, which is most FLEXIABLE-am i correct???

Anyway is an MCM menu spending the mod a professional "outfit".

I would also add a BACKGROUND-PICTURE......

On 6/20/2020 at 2:40 AM, KLongad Sirtup said:

Another manner would a be a sending a mod event to a private needs mod. I suggested the idea of such to the author of tweaked private needs mod. That way the user doesn't have to have the receiving mod installed unless they wish to.

That would be an elegant solution indeed. this might could be used for the some sex lab events as well.

Problem is that most functionalities like this would be limited to the non-lethal variants. Because many papyrus functions cause unpredictable behaviors when used on a dead actor.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:40 PM, t.ara said:

If using an MCM menu, for ZAP it would mean to loose individual settings for each furniture-isn´t it???

At the moment you can use on every furniture different settings, which is most FLEXIABLE-am i correct???

I´m not entirely sure whether i understood the question right, but the answer is probably yes.

while it would be possible to have a full set of options for each and every type of device, i´ll opt to make as much generall setting as possible, which would affect all (applicable) furnitures at once. like the lethality for example. I dont think this needs to be toggleable for each furniture individually.

But i´ll add a property option for ignoring the mcm for all devices. This way, modders can still use the stuff for a execution scene, even when the users mcm has set it to nonLethal.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:01 PM, t.ara said:

Maybe you like this pic for such an MCM-menu, first page?

It´s a skyrim vanilla shot with a follower on a dual furniture and then I edited the pic inside of GIMP.

TESV-ZAP-Outdoor-Cross-Series.jpg

Thank you for your consideration, but IF i would use a front Image (might be more interesting when the menu has a bit more to show for),

I would go for something more cartoony-stylized, rather than a screenshot.

when i have a bit of free time, i might fire up Blender again and make something myself. Or could look for someone to commission it to.

(so, if someone with artistic skills reads this, consider this an offer)

On 4/13/2020 at 1:15 AM, t.ara said:

This are two furnitures inside of zap-but....this is "deadly"-typed. I would ONLY add a script with a time-depending parameter for dying-and done. Such a script would be also interesting for CRUX-furnitures-like it worked with ZEP in the past. An addition would be a sort of torture, so that an NPC is using a WHEEL on the racks (with wheel) so to torture the character...same script could offer some few suiting properties....after the gallow, this is only a piece of the existing script with maybe some few changes. This could be used on suiting furnitures, which use for example the deadly keyword...the keyword has been added in the past for ZEP-so far I can imagine. On a furniture is the script ONLY used, if the stuff is in action-this is the big advantage from my point of view. A pee-ing option could also be added-some may like that. ZAP can create that "pissing"?.

ZAIRA told that the leash-mode of zap is not working-maybe there´s a way to make it work again-or delete it forever.

Anyway has ZAP some slave/master-functions, inclusive WHIPPING.

I would be very glad if you could later have a look onto this mentioned functions (Musje could also maybe help) and so create some functions for victim-whipping-attacks. I put into ZAP a BUNCH of new whips, which all could be used on different furnitures-maybe there´s a chance to add a script to a furniture, so that the follower is locking the furniture, whip the victim and then after it, release the furniture again. If the follower is a property in the script, such a script could be also used for THE pillory with it´s functions in zap: if I for example put that script onto the pillory and if I have an NPC in the cell, the NPC could force-greet the player with locking this furniture, have some fun with the "victim" and then release the player again.

A release could maybe also be time-based.

If you like I can later tell you more about such ideas.

Musje created once a very nice water-bondage module, which let an NPC dive the player under water in a gibbet. Before the victim is dying, the NPC is lifting the cage again up-that worked PERFECT. Question is here, if this can be transfered to different NPCs-if it is an AI-based pack...idk. Same was working for torture-racks and the garotte.

TESV 2020-04-13 00-41-36-35.jpg

TESV 2020-04-13 00-38-06-20.jpg

What? where are those furnitures and what is their name? cant locate them anywhere :(

5 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

will future updates make those furnitures free to spawn anywhere instead of searching for their locations?

the stuff included in my deadly furnitures mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12508-pama´s-deadly-furniture-scripts/)

is already spawnable with the console.

The Gallow in this specific configuration wont be spawnable, because the inclusion of the Platform necessitates it to adjust the navmesh accordingly, otherwise NPC´s wont be able to reach it. And Navmesh cannot be edited outside the creation kit.

But i was planning on doing a slightly smaller version at some point, which could be spawned.

On 7/3/2020 at 5:42 PM, Pamatronic said:

the stuff included in my deadly furnitures mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12508-pama´s-deadly-furniture-scripts/)

is already spawnable with the console.

The Gallow in this specific configuration wont be spawnable, because the inclusion of the Platform necessitates it to adjust the navmesh accordingly, otherwise NPC´s wont be able to reach it. And Navmesh cannot be edited outside the creation kit.

But i was planning on doing a slightly smaller version at some point, which could be spawned.

A spawnable version would be fantastic. Your current one is absolutely useable, but no other modder has taken up the task so far to place some of them in Tamriel. It's no need to oversweep the worldspace, but at least in the four biggest towns and maybe a handful in the bigger castles or camps. I'm afraid we have to wait some ages more for a halfways useable mod that people with low or even no modding skils can use.

I understand that the current version can't be made spawnable because of the required navmesh. But you say a smaller version would eventually work. Exept texturing and converting old stuff to SE I have not much knowledge about scripted stuff, and so have no clue if it is possible. Have you ever thought about a chair, barrel or something like that, that can be kicked away under the victims feet. As a triggering action I could imagine to attack the item or simply to move it with a command like "Move away stool" for example. Personally for me it would even be enough to have the possibility to hoist up the victim with a winch (like the garotte wheel).

On 7/3/2020 at 5:42 PM, Pamatronic said:

12 hours ago, Ralph.B said:

Have you ever thought about a chair, barrel or something like that, that can be kicked away under the victims feet.

The chair sounds like a really good idea. The few times I have tested the current version with NPCs, it could be hard to get the NPCs up on the platform and make them interact with the gallows. Having a gallows and a vanilla chair below it, we could just command the NPC to use the chair. The mod would react on the chair being used by "hanging" the actor (player or NPC). The chair would also help in situations where the furniture is spawned on slightly uneven ground by providing a visual "resting point" for the feet of the victim at the correct height (might require to place the chair such that its legs sink a bit into the ground if the ground is too high). Then hoist the victim up and down by activating a wheel at the gallows, and kick the chair away by activating the chair.

REAL GALLOW-SIMMULATION

The thing with the chair which may be kicked-off and so the victim has nothing anymore under the feet is of course another challenge.

This leads to a scene with a realistic-setup without any sort of furniture-made likewise a TRAP with some few conditions.

If I create a chair, which has real behavior-with collision, you can let a character stand on it perhaps without any sort of animation.

It´s now the question, if it is possible to "use" a gallow-rope and lay it around the neck so far. The problem here in this scene is now, that you have to locate a "falling" of the character-you must have a sensor for checking the z-axis of the gamer´s movement-caused by gravitation. If you can "pick up" this sort of height-change, your script could work with characters, which are having this "rope-around their neck" and which are in a move DOWN the Z-AXIS, caused by gravitation. THIS would be a realistic simmulation of the real behavior....

1. you need a mechanic, which is detecting the "fall-down"

2. we need a rope which is attached to the players/npc´s neck during the idle-standing-animation (motion-idles)-maybe combined with a detection of a CUFF-bound offset-pose(ankle and wrist-ropes) -I would maybe detect for the keyword "bound-wrists"-as soon the rope is around the neck, the player´s motion has to be BLOCKED to hinder from running away-if all that really works, you can later add a randomly "escape-chance)

3. we need a chair with natural behavior, which can be CLIMBED under a dedicated area which maybe automatically equips a gallow-rope-maybe by an activator-which checks, if the victim is BOUND....

4. Then it´s only necessary to kick the chair / table away...with the same result as the other versions work so far

This is only an IDEA and maybe not possible to be working. This depends on different aspects which all have to work properly - and, specially with SKYRIM´S havok-behavior, it might be problematic to realize!

Because such a chair could be difficult to be climbed (by a jump the chair will fall down then), we could use a tiny small script, which is teleporting the player/npc on it´s top, standing and equipping the ropes-this I can offer in two lines of code-EASY. (I think so-LOL)

(Equipping zap-restraints is very easy to do and the teleporting script I have for the closed gibbets-which are all accesible both are in ZAP 8plus available)

@t.ara

keep in mind that characters have a relatively wide stance if you don't have any Idle replacer mod installed.

Spoiler

20200709022046_1.jpg.419c161bb50475f9e20f95205c4fa502.jpg

And this would look bad with any form of restrains equipped to the Ankles. Therefore doing this freeform without any form of furniture-like animation is not realistic.

also: having the ropes end accurately follow the characters neck comes with an enormous script load.  Using an animation greatly reduces the Range of that tracking and brings scriptload down to a manageable level.

But having a physics enabled stool as the centerpiece of this entire setup is good Idea.

If you would be so kind to make one, i would need it to be usable as an activator (visible "Activate" prompt)

The climbing/kicking away is something i know how to handle, so no problems there.

a small personal stylistic request:

i had something in mind that resembles a barstool

(1.0m - 1.5m height, small surface area, no back support)

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@t.ara

keep in mind that characters have a relatively wide stance if you don't have any Idle replacer mod installed.

Reveal hidden contents

And this would look bad with any form of restrains equipped to the Ankles. Therefore doing this freeform without any form of furniture-like animation is not realistic.

also: having the ropes end accurately follow the characters neck comes with an enormous script load.  Using an animation greatly reduces the Range of that tracking and brings scriptload down to a manageable level.

But having a physics enabled stool as the centerpiece of this entire setup is good Idea.

If you would be so kind to make one, i would need it to be usable as an activator (visible "Activate" prompt)

The climbing/kicking away is something i know how to handle, so no problems there.

a small personal stylistic request:

i had something in mind that resembles a barstool

(1.0m - 1.5m height, small surface area, no back support)

That was ONLY a suggestion and I know that this drives into technical problems.

I try to prepare a barstool, a barrel and a chair for your ideas, which are havok-sensitive.

1 hour ago, Surverx said:

With the new version of my Dancing Penis mod you can define if females should cumshot, peeing or squirting on death ?

This works with all of Pama's nice devices (it works on ANY death):

holy crap it looks awesome ?