Infamy was a cool mod. ? The only downside was that some people had to die, thus Skyrim became even more depopulated than normal. For that reason I never finished it. A remake of some parts with less casualties as an addition to confabulation would be great.

@Narcolepsy hope progress is going well, can't wait for the next update. Had an idea today you might be able to use though:

When you become the thane of a city, you can talk to the Jarl about what responsibilities these have. You are responsible for the safety and happiness of the citizens normally, but how far does the 'keeping them happy' bit extend. Perhaps over time the citizens get more and more demanding until the thane is a walking plaything.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:17 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Dawnguard will be getting some major work done on it some time in the future, both the vampire side and the dawnguard side. I'll probably start working on it after I cover some more of vanilla Skyrim though. I'll keep these suggestions in mind.

Some ideas for the Hunter side when you get to Dawnguard...

Help Gunmar train trolls - sex with one or two trolls in the pens as "stress relief or training rewards"  or a quest to visit a certain spot or three to "recruit" a troll.  Might require relying on the player having some other means to start sex with a creature if you don't want to make a custom calm or Matchmaker spell, pheromone spell effect or some kind of net for Gunmar.

Help Sorine - bring back some random dwarven bits (loot from the chests with the dwemer crossbow plans would be an easy supply) and she could put together some bots.  Spider first maybe, then go up the line and you could have sex with them to test their range of motion or something so she can make sure she built them right.  Her idea is non-living things can't contract vampirism and can't be mind controlled.   Maybe Serana suggests she (or you, or Serana) sell them to lonely housewives.

Either Gunmar or one of the new named Dawnguard soldiers working with the dogs could be available for similar FFC or FC,FC or MFC scenes as you have setup for some of the other groups.  Maybe Agmaer (the guy you meet going in, with his pa's axe) can show you some things he's seen on the farm?

Of course, reward sex for Dexion after the scroll reading.

Serana could soul trap you to enter the Soul Cairn with a special sucking spell (would work for males or females).

Dragon sex with Durneveir?

Possibly skeleton sex with the keepers to either distract or destroy them to bring down the barrier.  I don't know if you want to branch into any of the other optional mini-quests in the Cairn.  Arvak, Jiub, etc.

Vampire side, the two death hounds, several gargoyles (maybe one on the bridge when you first arrive, or any time you return from a vampire side quest greets you?), Dexion, and the Redwater Den door guard, bouncer, Dealer (sex for the skooma instead of buying it or begging), cage vampire (though, conflict with Solutions potentially for him).

Potentially a twist for the forward thinking player, maybe tipped off by one NPC or another or some note read in the castle... a garlic and silver solution applied and sex with the two vampire flunkies at the end that ambush you for some stealth slaying sex.

Both sides have a "go deal with this" kind of quest (not the "kill a vampire in a bandit location" ) but the Dawnguard "Vampire in a Jarl's court / Hiding in Plain sight (the one in the inn that claims he's visiting all of the shrines on a pilgrimage) or the Vampire side's "Kill the Dawnguard Spy"  (I think the other quest to frame the dawnguard while killing someone important won't work with a sex option... and I don't like the quest anyway).  Possibly you could turn someone into a vampire for that quest via sex, possibly in a reverse of the Solutions method to become a vampire by letting one feed on you via sex.

Worked through the Companions chain today, as a non-member.  Had a funny ish thing happen when I spoke to Athis once, offering aggressive oral but I didn't get the kind of animation I expected... I guess even the game knows he lost to Njada and has to serve time in the dog house....

Spoiler

536673982_enb2020_05_2000_08_43_30.jpg.d0f576632d894721f06e338b0e28ac33.jpg

Also had one bug crop up.   After the ceremony and I'd left and came back after some time, I spoke to Kodlak and had wolf-sex with him solo, then spoke to Vilkas and asked him about a two-fer.  Went across the hall to speak to Farkas and got this.  I was able to select the option, talk to Vilkas again and have the FCC animation play.

Spoiler

555126541_enb2020_05_2000_22_35_78.jpg.ab414f4cf257d4722c800cbce42e60c6.jpg

On 5/18/2020 at 8:52 AM, iggypop1 said:

What about Stump?......

Stump and Torom will be covered later on.

On 5/20/2020 at 1:47 AM, karlpaws said:

Also had one bug crop up.   After the ceremony and I'd left and came back after some time, I spoke to Kodlak and had wolf-sex with him solo, then spoke to Vilkas and asked him about a two-fer.  Went across the hall to speak to Farkas and got this.  I was able to select the option, talk to Vilkas again and have the FCC animation play.

Reveal hidden contents

555126541_enb2020_05_2000_22_35_78.jpg.ab414f4cf257d4722c800cbce42e60c6.jpg

This will be fixed next update, seems I forgot to fix the alias naming for that part.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'll keep them in mind when moving forward.

I had a problem with the quest "dampened spirits", the quest does not start, reading in the various sites I noticed that it is a bug encountered by many, unfortunately  even using the command consoles I can get it started, I was forced to skip te entire quest and move on to the next quest of the guild, the problem is that having skipped dampened spirits quest does not enable the dialogue with VEX to become the guild cumdump, is there any way to activate this status through consoles command? or to make the dialogue appear to become the cumdump?

9 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

I had a problem with the quest "dampened spirits", the quest does not start, reading in the various sites I noticed that it is a bug encountered by many, unfortunately  even using the command consoles I can get it started, I was forced to skip te entire quest and move on to the next quest of the guild, the problem is that having skipped dampened spirits quest does not enable the dialogue with VEX to become the guild cumdump, is there any way to activate this status through consoles command? or to make the dialogue appear to become the cumdump?

Type in console set sc_tg_cd to 1

On 5/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, Narcolepsy said:

Are other creatures working? Can you try to play dog/canine animations using another mod to see if they are actually registered? If they aren't playing at all, then what is most likely happening is that SexLab doesn't have them registered or creature sex is turned off, even if the menu is showing otherwise.

Other creatures work fine and dogs/canines work fine when alone, it seems to be dog animations involving multiple dogs that aren't working, despite being loaded

I think a simple enough idea occurred to me (if it is workable at least).

Cragslane Cavern has the dog fighting ring with the gamblers to bet on the fights, plus the skooma manufacture/trade business.  There is also the bouncer/guard at the door I think you could use.  Sometimes when I walk in there slow enough he'll tell me to turn around and leave.  I wonder if that can be turned into a force greet as long as the player is not sneaking?  When confronted, you'll have the choice of saying you're here to wipe out the drug trade, here to clear out the cave for the Jarl (if the quest is active) or here to play with the wolves/dogs.

There could be the usual dialogs about them betting on the dogs fighting and you don't have one with you or they don't let in newcomers they don't know to bet with the player saying "No I'm here to fuck a dog, and the gamblers can bet which hole the dog takes first."

Would probably have to pacify the whole place and I don't think there is a special faction to add the player to, but maybe could make one.  Would not have the issue with the Goldenglow mercs since the player would not be sneaking after that nor need a force greet.  You'd talk to the barkeep or the boss npc, walk into the middle arena and then have a wolf approach and fuck the player.  Could even do a 2 wolf or 3 wolf, or just chain-fuck according to the choices the player makes.  Might earn a drink in between or a bottle of skooma.

Possible end is just walking out when the player is done or if on the jarl's clear the cave quest, have everyone fall asleep drunk by the time the player is done (maybe one at a time during the last fuck) and let the player approach, speak to/activate, and silently stab each one.  Or in between fucks while the bartender is out from behind the bar allow the player to fetch our own drink, and at that point poison a keg or have some other activator there to "use" to poison several bottles depending on quest activity or whether we'd like to re-use the place or clean it out for ourselves.  Potentially while on the quest if the place could be set to non-respawning except for wolves/dogs  (not saying to make it a player home because that would be outside the mod scope).

On 2/21/2020 at 12:39 PM, Narcolepsy said:

After having werewolf sex 10 times with Farkas, Vilkas, and Aela (any combination), you can talk to Farkas about getting Kodlak involved for FCCC werewolf sex. Once Blood's Honor is started, this option is no longer available. Requires you to have a FCCC werewolf animation to play; Billyy's pack should have one.

Do single encounters count towards that 10?  Like, just Farkas, or just Vilkas?  Or is it ten 3 person instances?  I'm trying to get to the Kodlak scenario but its not showing up, if 2p animations don't count then thats probably why.  I've been doing sets of four per day while passing through Whiterun on the way to do Thieves Guild quests; me & Farkas, me & Vilkas, me & both of them, me & Aela & Farkas.  If only the 3p animations count, I have a little bit to go.  Man this step is exhausting.  I had to stop taking jobs, I did two Silver Hand missions and have not asked for more work since because I think Bloods Honor starts next.

45 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Do single encounters count towards that 10?  Like, just Farkas, or just Vilkas?  Or is it ten 3 person instances?  I'm trying to get to the Kodlak scenario but its not showing up, if 2p animations don't count then thats probably why.  I've been doing sets of four per day while passing through Whiterun on the way to do Thieves Guild quests; me & Farkas, me & Vilkas, me & both of them, me & Aela & Farkas.  If only the 3p animations count, I have a little bit to go.  Man this step is exhausting.  I had to stop taking jobs, I did two Silver Hand missions and have not asked for more work since because I think Bloods Honor starts next.

All three should increase the counter. You can manually set the global to see if maybe the global isn't being increased. Set SC_CP_Counter to 10. Then Farkas should have the dialogue option to get Kodlak involved.

You can make sure that C04 isn't running, since sometimes Skyrim starts quests at odd times by typing "SQV C04" into the console and seeing if the quest is stopped or running. If running then that is probably why the dialogue is missing.

9 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

All three should increase the counter. You can manually set the global to see if maybe the global isn't being increased. Set SC_CP_Counter to 10. Then Farkas should have the dialogue option to get Kodlak involved.

You can make sure that C04 isn't running, since sometimes Skyrim starts quests at odd times by typing "SQV C04" into the console and seeing if the quest is stopped or running. If running then that is probably why the dialogue is missing.

yep, that was it, C04 was running.  SC_CP_Counter was at 33.  ;) Though I hit a new snag, I didn't find any animations to play, I thought I had all the right packs, I'll go see what I'm missing.

Edit:  Hrm, I have the latest Billyy pack, and everything is loaded in SLAL, but I don't seem to have a FCCC animation.  Or is it called FWWW?  :D

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

@Narcolepsy About the thieves guild cumdump...questline:

Do Maven got future plans for the Guildmaster? 

The mod (in a way) promises that ......but no plans?

Maven will eventually have jobs for you to complete involving sex and thieves. Currently there is none.

33 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

yep, that was it, C04 was running.  SC_CP_Counter was at 33.  ;) Though I hit a new snag, I didn't find any animations to play, I thought I had all the right packs, I'll go see what I'm missing.

Edit:  Hrm, I have the latest Billyy pack, and everything is loaded in SLAL, but I don't seem to have a FCCC animation.  Or is it called FWWW?  :D

Capture.PNG.7836cda559f45c00ac17521a01f92602.PNG

It's in the Creature Pack 1 called Werewolf 4p Gangbang. It might not be visible in the SLAL menu since there are so many in this pack. Enabling all should tick it, or what I've done is cut out some unwanted anims from the list. It's the very last animation in this pack.

Aha, I didn't have that one installed because he said they were old anims.  Installed it and I was able to do the four way with Kodlak.  However, stopping C04 to do it breaks C04, all its ref aliases are lost. So I had to go back to an earlier save.  You should add a note to that line in the description of how to get to the CCCF with Kodlak that  it should be done before the second Silver Hand quest (Steal the plans) is completed, otherwise C04 autostarts.

8 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Aha, I didn't have that one installed because he said they were old anims.  Installed it and I was able to do the four way with Kodlak.  However, stopping C04 to do it breaks C04, all its ref aliases are lost. So I had to go back to an earlier save.  You should add a note to that line in the description of how to get to the CCCF with Kodlak that  it should be done before the second Silver Hand quest (Steal the plans) is completed, otherwise C04 autostarts.

I'll probably change the condition on that so that you can do it while C04 is running, but not when it's completed. (Since Kodlak will be dead at that point anyways.)

Most of the 3p and 4p creature animations are in that Creature Pack 1. I'll make sure to note that in the description next update.

I'm having an issue with Hamlyn in Dampened Spirits, he just doesn't force greet me and although i can talk to him there's no  quest related dialogue.  Also had simlilar problems with the mercs in the previous quest were the forcegreets worked for a couple of times then just broke.

46 minutes ago, Captain_Pants said:

I'm having an issue with Hamlyn in Dampened Spirits, he just doesn't force greet me and although i can talk to him there's no  quest related dialogue.  Also had simlilar problems with the mercs in the previous quest were the forcegreets worked for a couple of times then just broke.

If Hamlyn and the skeevers are not hostile, then talking to him should show the dialogue even, if the forcegreet doesn't work. You can try using the console command: "Set SC_TG03 to 1" which is the condition for the forcegreet to happen.

For the mercs, there are three seperate forcegreets shared among the mercs. So even if one stopped working for some reason, then the other mercs should still forcegreet you. You can try "Set SC_TG02FG to 2" to see if that works.

Spoiler

Got through the Companions quest line over the last couple days.  Everything seemed to work out ok.  People will want to double check defeat mod options for health level (Sexlab Leveling set to 3% triggered when I tried to let one of the whelps beat me and it kinda broke for a bit).

Would be nice if we could do a Player x Aela x Vilkas FFC instead of just Farkas, but I don't know what you have going on in the background that might make that harder to implement.

I am not sure if it is the ESF mod or vanilla but after I was back at Jorvasqr and the rest of the Circle returned, the radiant quest to talk to them for work showed up and I was able to ask for werewolf sex again.  I tried speaking to them before that kicked in and wasn't able to ask for sex.

Glory of the Dead mostly make everyone have blocking dialog so I don't know what would have happened sex wise.

The criminal at first did die but I got the "could not play animation" twice.  (might just be script lag) but after I went into the MCM and selected the Unarmed kill move it played on the third criminal. 

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Got through the Companions quest line over the last couple days.  Everything seemed to work out ok.  People will want to double check defeat mod options for health level (Sexlab Leveling set to 3% triggered when I tried to let one of the whelps beat me and it kinda broke for a bit).

Would be nice if we could do a Player x Aela x Vilkas FFC instead of just Farkas, but I don't know what you have going on in the background that might make that harder to implement.

I'll add an option for Player x Aela x Vilkas.

Reveal hidden contents

I am not sure if it is the ESF mod or vanilla but after I was back at Jorvasqr and the rest of the Circle returned, the radiant quest to talk to them for work showed up and I was able to ask for werewolf sex again.  I tried speaking to them before that kicked in and wasn't able to ask for sex.

Can you describe what happened here in some more detail, I'm not sure what's exactly happening.

Reveal hidden contents

Glory of the Dead mostly make everyone have blocking dialog so I don't know what would have happened sex wise.

This will be fixed next update.

23 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

What about other thieve guild quests ?

Scoundrel's Folly, Hard Answers.

Guards, bandits, why not cover it like Loud and Clear ?

You may even save the idea - some hooker works on Gulum-Ai or hired by Colcelmo.

The rest of the Thieves Guild quests either didn't make sense to add sex dialogue, were already covered by Solutions, or would have been way to much work to try and do something similar to the Mercs at Goldenglow. Those mercs are their own faction and there are only so few of them. The guards and bandits in the other quests are just randomly spawned generic templates.