5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi im playin the companion as a member quest line........and gets into some Wherewolf animations trouble I can have sex with the brothers one to one but not two to one? i have the animations installed....and the console tells me its playing but nothing happens and i have to fuck the brothers seperately to get them back in human form. It goes all wrong if i choose gang bang with Kodlak....they all transform but nothing happens ie i have Kodlak in Wherewolf form until he dies.......at the same time it seems that the animations aint gendertagged so i got a lot of Femalewherewolf animations instead of the correct Wherwolf male....! My PC having high arousal seems allso to break the Wherewolf quest the AC sence it ....

The animation not playing or not playing correct, AC interfering, is maybe not this mods problem but suggestions here would be nice

Playing with SLEN.....

yours

You should double check that the animations are correctly registered with Sexlab, as this sounds exactly like SexLab isn't able to find the correct creature animations. Also I just selecting all compatable animations for werewolves currently. I'm not sure if all the werewolf animations have proper tags for sorting by gender.

I'm assuming AC is Aroused Creatures? I'm not sure how that mod works, but if it is interrupting sex based on arousal then you'll probably have to disable it during these parts. Generally any mod that forces it's own sex based on arousal might conflict with this mod.

7 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi im playin the companion as a member quest line........and gets into some Wherewolf animations trouble I can have sex with the brothers one to one but not two to one? i have the animations installed....and the console tells me its playing but nothing happens and i have to fuck the brothers seperately to get them back in human form. It goes all wrong if i choose gang bang with Kodlak....they all transform but nothing happens ie i have Kodlak in Wherewolf form until he dies.......at the same time it seems that the animations aint gendertagged so i got a lot of Femalewherewolf animations instead of the correct Wherwolf male....! My PC having high arousal seems allso to break the Wherewolf quest the AC sence it ....

The animation not playing or not playing correct, AC interfering, is maybe not this mods problem but suggestions here would be nice

Playing with SLEN.....

yours

Are the animations Sexlab animation loader animations, and if they are, have you registered and enabled them in SLAL?

4 hours ago, thomastm said:

The Companions (Non-member) Quest for female on female only tag for lesbian animation?

For female/female situations I am almost always calling for Lesbian animations, since there really isn't enough of a variety to start calling specific tags without also including MF animations.

One thing I noticed is that with all the SL mods, M'aiq the Liar is always left out. I think the old cat could use some love, literally.

I'm not sure if it's because M'aiq's dialogue tree is somewhat unique or whatever but I think you could try to work something out with him. Makes the random encounters with M'aiq more interesting.

Maybe make the available acts with him change depending on how many time you've run across him? Starts with oral and then proceed onward to vaginal, anal, rough and then 3p, 4p, etc. with your followers if you have them in tow.

Just a potential idea for the future updates

Hi : )

I'm in a new game, doing a test run to make sure everything is working. I installed this because it looks like a lot of fun, but I'm at Whiterun stables and not getting any relevant dialogue option with Skulvar. There's an extra horse there, which I guess is added by your mod? If so that suggests that the actual mod is working.

I've had a look in xEdit, I can't see that any other mods are blocking Confabulation dialogue, but then I'm only just starting to learn my way around xEdit so I don't truthfully have the faintest idea of what I'm looking for ...

Fwiw though - the Dialogue Branch in your esp doesn't have any coloured entries which I *think* means there's no conflict with other mods? In particular SC_Branch_Horses?  In the Dialogue View tree, if I click the top two entries xEdit links them to Skyrim.esp but no idea if that's how it's supposed to be. SC_View_Horses doesn't seem to be linked to any other mods.

Anyway. I've disabled the esp's for other mods that might add extra dialogue with Skulvar.   SLEN, TDF Prostitution, Immersive Speechcraft. I also disabled Nws Follower Framework, and RDO, just in case. And cleaned my save game afterwards with Fallrim Tools. The only dialogues showing now when I talk to him, are the two regular entries that are part of the vanilla game. I mean "Can I buy ..." and "How old are ..."

Am I right in thinking that the dialogue I should see from Confabulation is the regular "Looking for work got any leads" one?  Just asking because I went in the Bannered Mare to make sure that that dialogue is working with Hulda, which it is.

I don't know to try next. Am I missing something obvious? ?

44 minutes ago, NikiRandom said:

Hi : )

I'm in a new game, doing a test run to make sure everything is working. I installed this because it looks like a lot of fun, but I'm at Whiterun stables and not getting any relevant dialogue option with Skulvar. There's an extra horse there, which I guess is added by your mod? If so that suggests that the actual mod is working.

I've had a look in xEdit, I can't see that any other mods are blocking Confabulation dialogue, but then I'm only just starting to learn my way around xEdit so I don't truthfully have the faintest idea of what I'm looking for ...

Fwiw though - the Dialogue Branch in your esp doesn't have any coloured entries which I *think* means there's no conflict with other mods? In particular SC_Branch_Horses?  In the Dialogue View tree, if I click the top two entries xEdit links them to Skyrim.esp but no idea if that's how it's supposed to be. SC_View_Horses doesn't seem to be linked to any other mods.

Anyway. I've disabled the esp's for other mods that might add extra dialogue with Skulvar.   SLEN, TDF Prostitution, Immersive Speechcraft. I also disabled Nws Follower Framework, and RDO, just in case. And cleaned my save game afterwards with Fallrim Tools. The only dialogues showing now when I talk to him, are the two regular entries that are part of the vanilla game. I mean "Can I buy ..." and "How old are ..."

Am I right in thinking that the dialogue I should see from Confabulation is the regular "Looking for work got any leads" one?  Just asking because I went in the Bannered Mare to make sure that that dialogue is working with Hulda, which it is.

I don't know to try next. Am I missing something obvious? ?

Do you have Cutting Room Floor installed? If yes/no when you open the console, do you see a message that let's you know if this mod has detected that CRF is/is not installed?

Both this mod and Cutting Room Floor place that extra horse there, since it is not placed in vanilla Skyrim. In order to let them both be compatible I am adding the placed horse to an Alias, then detecting if Skulvar and that alias are both in the same cell. What it sounds like is happening for you, and others who have run across this issue, is that the alias isn't being filled correctly, and so the mod dialogue conditions that both the horse and Skulvar be in the same cell fail, and thus there is no dialogue available.

Reloading a save or closing the game and reopening it should force the mod to re-check if CRF is installed and properly fill the alias. If another mod is altering CRF's forms then that would cause an incompatability.

The FormID for the placed horse in CRF should be xx01FBCF and is located in TesVEdit under Worldspace: Tamriel: Block 0, -1: Sub-Block 0, -1: WhiterunExterior01: Temporary.

The dialogue you are looking for to show up is: "Any work at the stables I could do?"

When looking for dialogue incompatibilities you should look at the Dialogue Topics tab. The View and Branches tab will very likely not have any incompatibilities, as they are mostly all mod specific.

39 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Do you have Cutting Room Floor installed? If yes/no when you open the console, do you see a message that let's you know if this mod has detected that CRF is/is not installed?

Both this mod and Cutting Room Floor place that extra horse there, since it is not placed in vanilla Skyrim. In order to let them both be compatible I am adding the placed horse to an Alias, then detecting if Skulvar and that alias are both in the same cell. What it sounds like is happening for you, and others who have run across this issue, is that the alias isn't being filled correctly, and so the mod dialogue conditions that both the horse and Skulvar be in the same cell fail, and thus there is no dialogue available.

Reloading a save or closing the game and reopening it should force the mod to re-check if CRF is installed and properly fill the alias. If another mod is altering CRF's forms then that would cause an incompatability.

The FormID for the placed horse in CRF should be xx01FBCF and is located in TesVEdit under Worldspace: Tamriel: Block 0, -1: Sub-Block 0, -1: WhiterunExterior01: Temporary.

The dialogue you are looking for to show up is: "Any work at the stables I could do?"

When looking for dialogue incompatibilities you should look at the Dialogue Topics tab. The View and Branches tab will very likely not have any incompatibilities, as they are mostly all mod specific.

Thanks for the quick reply : )

No, I don't have CRF installed.  If I stand by the stables and reload the game, I get no console comment about CRF at all, just a confirmation that Confabulation has loaded. If I click on the extra horse, the console tells me "7d0c43d7". I don't have any horse mods installed.

So does it sound like a problem with detecting your alias horse, rather than something overwriting your dialogue? I wouldn't even know where to start with that.   : )

If I look at the Dialogue Topics by the way, I see a mixture of uncoloured entries and some green. I can't actually see "Any work at the stables I could do?", but maybe I'm just being blind or looking in the wrong place.

What I'll do first is re-download and reinstall the mod, and if that dooesn't help I'll try a new game with the most minimal modlist possible, and go straight to Whiterun and see what happens.

Right.  It all works perfectly with the bare minimum of mods installed and a new game. And when I load a game by the stables I get the console message about CRF not installed. The console still says "7d0c43d7" for the horse ID.

So does this mean that the problem isn't dialogues being overwritten, but some mod in my list preventing the CRF check? I'll start re-enabling mods slowly, but might you have any idea where I should start looking for conflicts that would cause this? Sorry to be a pain : )

6 hours ago, NikiRandom said:

Right.  It all works perfectly with the bare minimum of mods installed and a new game. And when I load a game by the stables I get the console message about CRF not installed. The console still says "7d0c43d7" for the horse ID.

So does this mean that the problem isn't dialogues being overwritten, but some mod in my list preventing the CRF check? I'll start re-enabling mods slowly, but might you have any idea where I should start looking for conflicts that would cause this? Sorry to be a pain : )

Since you don't have CRF installed then the placed horse is from this mod, and the formid that you got is correct.

If you type "sqv sexlab_confab" into the console without quotes you should be able to see if Ref 'KarindaHorse' is pointing to some actor or None.

Also are you using an merged or bashed patches? Some users previous reported issues with those types of patches and this mod.

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Since you don't have CRF installed then the placed horse is from this mod, and the formid that you got is correct.

If you type "sqv sexlab_confab" into the console without quotes you should be able to see if Ref 'KarindaHorse' is pointing to some actor or None.

Also are you using an merged or bashed patches? Some users previous reported issues with those types of patches and this mod.

Ah. sqv sexlab_confab does say "none" for several things. I'll attach a screenshot. Aside from the Ref output Karinda Horse is also mentioned a couple of times further up - KarindaHorse_var = alias KarindaHorse on quest Sexlab_Confab (7C000D62), SC_KarindaHorse_var = (7C0C43D7), and SC_KarindaHorse_var = (7C0C43D6)

I'll also post a shot of what I get when I run "Apply Filter To Show Conflicts" in SSEEdit. I can see conflicts relating to some dialogues in other Confab quests which have already been discussed in the thread, and a load of MaxHeight stuff which I don't really understand. The one that stands out is SkyTEST. I disabled that though and started a new game, but I still didn't get the quest dialogue with Skulvar. I guess there might be multiple problems so that even without SkyTEST something else blocks the quest dialogue.

I do have a few merges that I did in zEdit/zMerge - groups of compatibility patches, animation packs, clothing packs and stuff. No master files or anything. Yesterday I tried disabling anything that modifies the area around Whiterun - JK's Whiterun, Whiterun's Trees Overhaul, stuff like that. Have also tried disabling large gameplay mods like Sands of Time Deadly Encounters.  Trouble is I don't know what type of mods I'm looking for as likely suspects.

I shall persevere  : -)   I'm determined to get this working. I've always used Aroused Creatures before, but your mod looks more fun and perhaps less script intensive.

ScreenShot362.png

2020-05-01_075816.png

5 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Ah. sqv sexlab_confab does say "none" for several things. I'll attach a screenshot. Aside from the Ref output Karinda Horse is also mentioned a couple of times further up - KarindaHorse_var = alias KarindaHorse on quest Sexlab_Confab (7C000D62), SC_KarindaHorse_var = (7C0C43D7), and SC_KarindaHorse_var = (7C0C43D6)

I'll also post a shot of what I get when I run "Apply Filter To Show Conflicts" in SSEEdit. I can see conflicts relating to some dialogues in other Confab quests which have already been discussed in the thread, and a load of MaxHeight stuff which I don't really understand. The one that stands out is SkyTEST. I disabled that though and started a new game, but I still didn't get the quest dialogue with Skulvar. I guess there might be multiple problems so that even without SkyTEST something else blocks the quest dialogue.

I do have a few merges that I did in zEdit/zMerge - groups of compatibility patches, animation packs, clothing packs and stuff. No master files or anything. Yesterday I tried disabling anything that modifies the area around Whiterun - JK's Whiterun, Whiterun's Trees Overhaul, stuff like that. Have also tried disabling large gameplay mods like Sands of Time Deadly Encounters.  Trouble is I don't know what type of mods I'm looking for as likely suspects.

I shall persevere  : -)   I'm determined to get this working. I've always used Aroused Creatures before, but your mod looks more fun and perhaps less script intensive.

ScreenShot362.png

2020-05-01_075816.png

The conflict with SkyTest will prevent you from clicking on the horse and having the option to have sex show up.

The KarindaHorse and SC_Player aliases should be filled, but they both show as empty for you. This is probably why reloading the game didn't check for CRF since that relies on the player alias being filled as well.

I'm not sure what's preventing the alias from being filled, as I don't think there should be anything stopping that.

In the next update I'll add an option in the MCM to force the CRF check to happen which should fill the aliases manually.

11 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

The conflict with SkyTest will prevent you from clicking on the horse and having the option to have sex show up.

The KarindaHorse and SC_Player aliases should be filled, but they both show as empty for you. This is probably why reloading the game didn't check for CRF since that relies on the player alias being filled as well.

I'm not sure what's preventing the alias from being filled, as I don't think there should be anything stopping that.

In the next update I'll add an option in the MCM to force the CRF check to happen which should fill the aliases manually.

Many thanks for your input : )

I'm still in the process of experimenting with different modlists to see if I can get it working. If I have any luck I'll post, if I discover exactly what mod is causing the problem,

Is there anything I can do to fix the SkyTEST conflict? I like SkyTEST and would quite like to keep it.

Also, can I do anything else in-game to manually fill the aliases?

16 minutes ago, Not a prisoner said:

Many thanks for your input : )

I'm still in the process of experimenting with different modlists to see if I can get it working. If I have any luck I'll post, if I discover exactly what mod is causing the problem,

Is there anything I can do to fix the SkyTEST conflict? I like SkyTEST and would quite like to keep it.

You can create an patch esp to fix the conflict between this mod and SkyTest, or just load this mod after SkyTest since it seems it is only those horses affected.

And I don't think there is a way to fill the aliases in-game, without stop and starting the whole quest (Which has other lasting issues). The other stables shouldn't have this problem though, since they don't use aliases for the horses.

40 minutes ago, Not a prisoner said:

21 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

And I don't think there is a way to fill the aliases in-game, without stop and starting the whole quest (Which has other lasting issues). The other stables shouldn't have this problem though, since they don't use aliases for the horses.

There is. You can do `ssq sexlab_confab` to set the quest as the current scope, then select the horse (just click on it with the console open), then do `ForceRefIntoAlias KarindaHorse`.

Do the same for the player (go into third person and click on the player, or do `prid 14`), and do `ForceRefIntoAlias SC_Player`

After glory of the dead, werewolf sex options don't reenable.  Is that normal/supposed to happen?  I know the options disable during Glory of the Dead but is that supposed to be permanent for Farkas and Vilkas?

Also, I was never able to get Aela involved with the werewolf sex.  The only option was to go right to Kodlak after Farkas and Vilkas got involved.  Kodlak didn't work (I have billy and anubs animations, apparently no CCCF animations in either, unless I'm somehow missing something).  While in the broken Kodlak state with them just wandering as were wolves was the only time I could ask Aela to get involved.

Also to see the invite option for Vilkas the first time, I had to have other vanilla conversation with Farkas for the text choice to appear.

Not sure if these problems are exclusive to me, but definitely happening.

50 minutes ago, Aki K said:

After glory of the dead, werewolf sex options don't reenable.  Is that normal/supposed to happen?  I know the options disable during Glory of the Dead but is that supposed to be permanent for Farkas and Vilkas?

I can double check the Glory of the Dead quest to make sure that Skyrim actually completes that quest, since the condition is checking that it is not running and Skyrim sometimes doesn't complete quests after finish.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Also, I was never able to get Aela involved with the werewolf sex.  The only option was to go right to Kodlak after Farkas and Vilkas got involved.  Kodlak didn't work (I have billy and anubs animations, apparently no CCCF animations in either, unless I'm somehow missing something).  While in the broken Kodlak state with them just wandering as were wolves was the only time I could ask Aela to get involved.

Billy has one CCCF werewolf anim in his creature pack 1.

In order to get Aela involved with werewolf sex you have to have had sex with her first sometime after the Silver Hand quests start up, have had 3p werewolf sex with Vilkas and Farkas, and have had around 6 werewolf sex encounters. Then Farkas should had the proper dialogue to get Aela involved.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Also to see the invite option for Vilkas the first time, I had to have other vanilla conversation with Farkas for the text choice to appear.

I'm not sure what you mean about Vilkas's first time. The option should appear when talking to Farkas after having had werewolf sex at least 4 times.

2 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Billy has one CCCF werewolf anim in his creature pack 1.

I'll check but I could swear I already had it installed.  EDIT: I have the latest version of billy animations.  No CCCF werewolf animation.  Unless there is another set of billy animations I am completely unaware of somewhere, but I have the latest Billy SLAL animations.

In order to get Aela involved with werewolf sex you have to have had sex with her first sometime after the Silver Hand quests start up, have had 3p werewolf sex with Vilkas and Farkas, and have had around 6 werewolf sex encounters. Then Farkas should had the proper dialogue to get Aela involved.

Had all that complete.  The conditions were met but it kept forcing the Kodlak option on me and the Aela one only appeared during the Kodlak scenario, not prior to nor even after.

I'm not sure what you mean about Vilkas's first time. The option should appear when talking to Farkas after having had werewolf sex at least 4 times.

What I meant was that after conditions were complete (Farkas WW sex 4 times) before the option in the dialogue tree would appear, I had to choose a vanilla dialogue option first.  I asked him to train me in heavy armor and then the dialogue to invite Vilkas appeared next time I talked to him.

7 hours ago, Targultoon said:

There is. You can do `ssq sexlab_confab` to set the quest as the current scope, then select the horse (just click on it with the console open), then do `ForceRefIntoAlias KarindaHorse`.

Do the same for the player (go into third person and click on the player, or do `prid 14`), and do `ForceRefIntoAlias SC_Player`

Well that defnitely works, thank you. I was about halfway through my modlist with no joy finding out why this quest wouldn't trigger for me. Seems like a fine solution for now ?

21 hours ago, Aki K said:

I'll check but I could swear I already had it installed.  EDIT: I have the latest version of billy animations.  No CCCF werewolf animation.  Unless there is another set of billy animations I am completely unaware of somewhere, but I have the latest Billy SLAL animations.

Capture.PNG.7836cda559f45c00ac17521a01f92602.PNG

It's in the Creature Pack 1 called Werewolf 4p Gangbang. It might not be visible in the SLAL menu since there are so many in this pack. Enabling all should tick it, or what I've done is cut out some unwanted anims from the list. It's the very last animation in this pack.

Had all that complete.  The conditions were met but it kept forcing the Kodlak option on me and the Aela one only appeared during the Kodlak scenario, not prior to nor even after.

I'm not sure what's going on with the Aela werewolf dialogue. When you are currently in any of the scenes, you should be temporarily locked out of starting a new scene, since global variables are being changed after each dialogue is spoken and the conditions on the startup dialogue should not be met. If you've had sex the right number of times and had sex with Aela prior, then both her dialogue and Kodlak's should show up as available, granted you haven't done Kodlak's yet since his scene is one time only. After doing Aela's scene the first time through Farkas, she should have the start up dialogue to repeat it. The initial dialogue with Farkas is set to one time only, so maybe the game thinks the dialogue has been said, which would prevent the repeat option from showing up, since a new global needs to be set later in the dialogue chain.

You can test this by making sure these globals are set using the following console commands:

Set SC_CP_AelaWere to 2

Set SC_CP_Aela to 2

Set SC_CP_WDP to 5

This should open a dialogue choice when talking to Aela to start up the werewolf sex with Farkas

What I meant was that after conditions were complete (Farkas WW sex 4 times) before the option in the dialogue tree would appear, I had to choose a vanilla dialogue option first.  I asked him to train me in heavy armor and then the dialogue to invite Vilkas appeared next time I talked to him.

I think this is just Skyrim being Skyrim and not immediately registering that the dialogue is now available to be selected. That or there was a delay in the global variable being set through the script.

12 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Hm. I'm now having all kinds of issues getting animations to start. Uff.

Are the animations not playing or is there some other issue?

6 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Are the animations not playing or is there some other issue?

Worked fine the first couple of times, then gave me sound but characters just standing still. Sometimes one character animating but the other not. The usual stuff. I did all the usual rerun of FNIS, rebuild registry and so on.

Console messages were "character exists only in your imagination", which I've seen before but don't know what it means, and anim start messages but no anim.

A new one to me though was "character stuck". I wonder if that's related to Karindahorse having the most hilarious problems finding a path in the stable and literally getting stuck for ages. (Maybe that's why it ended up getting cut from the final game release?)

After that I reinstalled AC to check if that worked with Karindahorse, which it did a couple of times and then had the same/similar issues. By which time I'd messed around with my load order and was getting cross with it so gave up and went to bed : )

I've restored to an earlier modlist now and new game and I'm just about to give that a go. I'm reluctant to give up on it. I had no joy finding out what mod is blocking the CRF check to trigger the quest. I'll stick with the console ForceRef command for now and probably come back to that later.