29 minutes ago, Not a prisoner said:

Worked fine the first couple of times, then gave me sound but characters just standing still. Sometimes one character animating but the other not. The usual stuff. I did all the usual rerun of FNIS, rebuild registry and so on.

Console messages were "character exists only in your imagination", which I've seen before but don't know what it means, and anim start messages but no anim.

A new one to me though was "character stuck". I wonder if that's related to Karindahorse having the most hilarious problems finding a path in the stable and literally getting stuck for ages. (Maybe that's why it ended up getting cut from the final game release?)

After that I reinstalled AC to check if that worked with Karindahorse, which it did a couple of times and then had the same/similar issues. By which time I'd messed around with my load order and was getting cross with it so gave up and went to bed : )

I've restored to an earlier modlist now and new game and I'm just about to give that a go. I'm reluctant to give up on it. I had no joy finding out what mod is blocking the CRF check to trigger the quest. I'll stick with the console ForceRef command for now and probably come back to that later.

That console message is most definitely from a mod. Also the pathfinding shouldn't be an issue, since when sex starts all actors are moved to the player position.

I noticed that for the Companions you have it set up to work with Farkas in Proving Honor, but did you know that Cutting Room Floor restores the option to take Aela with you instead during Proving Honor?Ā  Will your mod work with Aela, or does it have to be Farkas?Ā  Will taking Aela lock one out of the werewolf options?Ā  I haven't gotten around to testing it yet (it might be a while) but I was asking in case anyone knows.

7 hours ago, yikes789 said:

I noticed that for the Companions you have it set up to work with Farkas in Proving Honor, but did you know that Cutting Room Floor restores the option to take Aela with you instead during Proving Honor?Ā  Will your mod work with Aela, or does it have to be Farkas?Ā  Will taking Aela lock one out of the werewolf options?Ā  I haven't gotten around to testing it yet (it might be a while) but I was asking in case anyone knows.

Although I know you can get Aela as a shield-sister during proving honor I decided to stick with just Farkas, since not everyone uses mods like CRF and ESF which unlock this option. Taking Aela will lock you out of the werewolf sex options later on though.

3 hours ago, Avalon2105 said:

I'm interested to know would it be possible to add the option to pay for training with sex.

I'm probably not going to add this option, since there are several mods out there that already do this or something similar.

5 hours ago, Avalon2105 said:

I'm interested to know would it be possible to add the option to pay for training with sex.

Sexlab Eager NPCs has that feature and it works very well. There's an MCM setting too where you can have it happen automatically, or have NPCs accept or refuse your offer depending on speechcraft and relationship status etc.

11 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

That console message is most definitely from a mod. Also the pathfinding shouldn't be an issue, since when sex starts all actors are moved to the player position.

I tidied my modlist a bit, started another new game, and yay it's all working perfectly now : )Ā  Well, the CRF check and quest are working great. Anims still a little bit erratic but no more so than with any other Slab mod so I'm saying problem solvedĀ  : ) It's when both horses are in the stable that pathfinding seems to be a bit of an issue, but it's not game-breaking for now at least.

Unfortunately I didn't test-play at every stage of my tidy up, so I still don't know exactly what the issue was, but at least it's all working now. Thanks for your replies and patience : )

Report a problem

When the player is raped by some NPCs, it will trigger the thieves ā€™guild to punish the task of "Talk to Vex ". Then I will find that everyone is gathered in
The Ragged Flagon - Cisternleaking pot, which is the state when punishing the task, And Vex and Other members can talk normally, but the task cannot continue to be punished.

I had to attack a member to reset the punishment task, and then play the process of the punishment task again to get everything back to normal.

The problem is, it seems that many NPCs will trigger this,Ā  after raping the player. I can't go through the punishment process again and again....?

4 hours ago, Krawllin said:

Report a problem

When the player is raped by some NPCs, it will trigger the thieves ā€™guild to punish the task of "Talk to Vex ". Then I will find that everyone is gathered in
The Ragged Flagon - Cisternleaking pot, which is the state when punishing the task, And Vex and Other members can talk normally, but the task cannot continue to be punished.

I had to attack a member to reset the punishment task, and then play the process of the punishment task again to get everything back to normal.

The problem is, it seems that many NPCs will trigger this,Ā  after raping the player. I can't go through the punishment process again and again....?

I'm not even sure how it is possible for this to happen. The quest that holds that objective and the scene to move those actors is only started after the normal Reparations quest is started and you've been sent to Vex by the other members. In other words the quest can only start when Vex speaks a certain dialogue line.

Ā 

I'll add a troubleshooting setting to the MCM to turn the quest off in the next update since I don't know how else to fix this.

12 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'm not even sure how it is possible for this to happen. The quest that holds that objective and the scene to move those actors is only started after the normal Reparations quest is started and you've been sent to Vex by the other members. In other words the quest can only start when Vex speaks a certain dialogue line.

Ā 

I'll add a troubleshooting setting to the MCM to turn the quest off in the next update since I don't know how else to fix this.

Ok ? . Thanks very much~

The mod is interesting. :)

Ā 

Is the Thieves Guild Patch for Thieves Guild For Good Guys - Taking Care of Business Redux or for the original Mod?

Ā 

And if I may make a wish: Could you add a patch for Thieves Guild Destruction Quest For The Good Guys?

Maybe you could add a story line in which you can redeem the thieves (more or less) and force them to become mercenaries, workers or ordinary day labourers and harlots? Just as an idea ā€¦

Ā 

Ā Ā 

On 2/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Narcolepsy said:

Some ideas to look at:

• Adultery sex: Bolli/Nivenor, Alvor

A story idea for Bolli and Nivenor born out of contempt for Nivenor: You have to make a (not so difficult) decision, whom you want to help.

Cuckoldry in Riften

Help Bolli

• Nivenor abuses Bolli as a mere cash cow to lead a fine life while she dedicates herself to affairs and even brags about it in public (in the marketplace and the tavern). Obviously Bolli needs someone to bring him to his senses.
  • Tell Bolli about her statements.
  • [Optional] Name witnesses and persuade them to confirm your testimony.
  • Gather evidence and reveal Nivenor's adultery.
  • [Optional] Destroy any evidence about Bolli's affair with Haelga.
  • Persuade Bolli to file for divorce in the temple of Mara.
  • Help him by showing all evidence to the priestess of Mara.
  • As a result Bolli is divorced from Nivenor and chases her out of the house. Nivenor relocates to the Bunkhouse and uses her remaining wealth to make her living.

Ā 

Make a fool of Bolli

• Nivenor abuses Bolli as a mere cash cow to lead a fine life while she dedicates herself to affairs and even brags about it in public (in the marketplace and the tavern). Obviously Nivenor is in dire need of an image consultant.
  • Speak with Nivenor and explain that such outbursts damage her reputation and make the people side with Bolli. Persuade her that she needs your help to raise her already sullied reputation.
  • Speak with the people about Bolli and his recreational activities. Some people might have seen him with Haelga. So speak with her next and search for a proof of adultery by Bolli.
  • [Optional] Take the note from the desk in the bunkhouse.
  • Name Svana Far-Shield as a witness of adultery by Bolli.
  • [Optional] Speak with Bolli about the marks of Dibella if you know about this quest.
  • Persuade or blackmail Bolli to make him pay for the expenses of his unfaithful wife to save his face as a trustworthy and loyal husband.
  • [Alternative] Tell Nivenor to to accuse Bolli of adultery and forward the collected evidence to the guard. As a result Bolli is divorced from Nivenor and loses his property to her. Eventually he relocates to Beggar's Row.
  • Nivenor enjoys her life as a sexually highly active woman. You get a somehow adequate reward (in Septims), but apart from that Nivenor is the same arrogant bitch as ever and looks down on you despite your help and regardless of your rank or title.

Nivenor's revenge

You decided to help Bolli against Nivenor. After she has relocated to the Bunkhouse, she gives in to her thirst for vengeance and starts a secret campaign against you by enlisting the service of thugs to pay you a not so friendly visit in retaliation. From then on you are on and off assaulted in the backyards of Riften. If you are on good terms with Maven, some guards might come to your support. Otherwise you are on your own. Luckily the thugs are up for a brief conversation with you before they attack.

[still needs some work]

Narcolepsy

Thanx for working on this mod

Ā 

I have a little problem though in Dampened Spirits im supposed to have a fuck solution with the madman Hamrlyn. IĀ  tried that on two different games but did not sucseed, all is hostile!

Ā 

Is it my gameĀ  that cant make the fuck scenario to fire, or have others the same issue ?

Just got done with the thieves guild 'ceremony' and I have to ask A) is it/are there plans to make it repeatable!!! and B) is there/are there plans to have more scenes like that?!?! Maybe the mages college, or the companions. Easily the greatest bit of modding I have seen in a long time. BRAVO!!! I am honestly surprised there aren't more scripted orgy scene like that in the modding community, you really outdid yourself!

Ā 

Edit: Also did the Reparations quest. Ver excellent indeed, almost as great! Almost as good as the Ceremony

Ā 

Edit2: Any plans for the greybeards, blades and dragons?

7 hours ago, Veldon said:

a result Bolli is divorced from Nivenor and chases her out of the house. Nivenor relocates to the Bunkhouse and uses her remaining wealth to make her living.

You could possibly have a reward in coin similar to the married bonus (with your spouse operating a market stall, speak to Bolli every so often and he gives you a little of the fishery profits) plus be able to sleep in his house

Ā 

7 hours ago, Veldon said:

Nivenor enjoys her life as a sexually highly active woman. You get a somehow adequate reward (in Septims), but apart from that Nivenor is the same arrogant bitch as ever and looks down on you despite your help and regardless of your rank or title.

Similar with house sleeping privileges, but Niv is less likely to share gold with you, but might act as a fence buying stolen (or not stolen) jewelry and fine clothing (not sure if there is any exotic food type keyword, haven't tried looking)

11 hours ago, Veldon said:

The mod is interesting. :)

Ā 

Is the Thieves Guild Patch for Thieves Guild For Good Guys - Taking Care of Business Redux or for the original Mod?

Ā 

And if I may make a wish: Could you add a patch for Thieves Guild Destruction Quest For The Good Guys?

Maybe you could add a story line in which you can redeem the thieves (more or less) and force them to become mercenaries, workers or ordinary day labourers and harlots? Just as an idea ā€¦

The patch should be necessary forĀ both mods I believe.

Ā 

I don't think I'll be adding support for the Destruction mods, both for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. I'd rather not branch out to much from the vanilla quests and what I've done with the Companions was already a lot of work and time just to get that running properly.

11 hours ago, Veldon said:

A story idea for Bolli and Nivenor born out of contempt for Nivenor: You have to make a (not so difficult) decision, whom you want to help.

Cuckoldry in Riften

Help Bolli

• Nivenor abuses Bolli as a mere cash cow to lead a fine life while she dedicates herself to affairs and even brags about it in public (in the marketplace and the tavern). Obviously Bolli needs someone to bring him to his senses.
  • Tell Bolli about her statements.
  • [Optional] Name witnesses and persuade them to confirm your testimony.
  • Gather evidence and reveal Nivenor's adultery.
  • [Optional] Destroy any evidence about Bolli's affair with Haelga.
  • Persuade Bolli to file for divorce in the temple of Mara.
  • Help him by showing all evidence to the priestess of Mara.
  • As a result Bolli is divorced from Nivenor and chases her out of the house. Nivenor relocates to the Bunkhouse and uses her remaining wealth to make her living.

Ā 

Make a fool of Bolli

• Nivenor abuses Bolli as a mere cash cow to lead a fine life while she dedicates herself to affairs and even brags about it in public (in the marketplace and the tavern). Obviously Nivenor is in dire need of an image consultant.
  • Speak with Nivenor and explain that such outbursts damage her reputation and make the people side with Bolli. Persuade her that she needs your help to raise her already sullied reputation.
  • Speak with the people about Bolli and his recreational activities. Some people might have seen him with Haelga. So speak with her next and search for a proof of adultery by Bolli.
  • [Optional] Take the note from the desk in the bunkhouse.
  • Name Svana Far-Shield as a witness of adultery by Bolli.
  • [Optional] Speak with Bolli about the marks of Dibella if you know about this quest.
  • Persuade or blackmail Bolli to make him pay for the expenses of his unfaithful wife to save his face as a trustworthy and loyal husband.
  • [Alternative] Tell Nivenor to to accuse Bolli of adultery and forward the collected evidence to the guard. As a result Bolli is divorced from Nivenor and loses his property to her. Eventually he relocates to Beggar's Row.
  • Nivenor enjoys her life as a sexually highly active woman. You get a somehow adequate reward (in Septims), but apart from that Nivenor is the same arrogant bitch as ever and looks down on you despite your help and regardless of your rank or title.

Nivenor's revenge

You decided to help Bolli against Nivenor. After she has relocated to the Bunkhouse, she gives in to her thirst for vengeance and starts a secret campaign against you by enlisting the service of thugs to pay you a not so friendly visit in retaliation. From then on you are on and off assaulted in the backyards of Riften. If you are on good terms with Maven, some guards might come to your support. Otherwise you are on your own. Luckily the thugs are up for a brief conversation with you before they attack.

[still needs some work]

Ā 

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You could possibly have a reward in coin similar to the married bonus (with your spouse operating a market stall, speak to Bolli every so often and he gives you a little of the fishery profits) plus be able to sleep in his house

Ā 

Similar with house sleeping privileges, but Niv is less likely to share gold with you, but might act as a fence buying stolen (or not stolen) jewelry and fine clothing (not sure if there is any exotic food type keyword, haven't tried looking)

I do like the suggestions for Nivenor/Bolli and I'll definitely look into adding these scenarios sometime in the future.

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Narcolepsy

Thanx for working on this mod

Ā 

I have a little problem though in Dampened Spirits im supposed to have a fuck solution with the madman Hamrlyn. IĀ  tried that on two different games but did not sucseed, all is hostile!

Ā 

Is it my gameĀ  that cant make the fuck scenario to fire, or have others the same issue ?

To get Hamelyn and the Skeevers to be non-hostile and talk to you, you have to walk through the tunnels into the large room. By doing so you should pass a triggerbox that makes them passive and enables the forcegreet from Hamelyn.

Ā 

5 hours ago, wolfmanjoe4 said:

Just got done with the thieves guild 'ceremony' and I have to ask A) is it/are there plans to make it repeatable!!! and B) is there/are there plans to have more scenes like that?!?! Maybe the mages college, or the companions. Easily the greatest bit of modding I have seen in a long time. BRAVO!!! I am honestly surprised there aren't more scripted orgy scene like that in the modding community, you really outdid yourself!

Ā 

Edit: Also did the Reparations quest. Ver excellent indeed, almost as great! Almost as good as the Ceremony

Ā 

Edit2: Any plans for the greybeards, blades and dragons?

Yeah I'll probably have more scenes like these in the future since as you said there are scant few mods that have similar situations. I might look into adding an option to have a repeatable orgy scene for the Thieves Guild later down the road.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

To get Hamelyn and the Skeevers to be non-hostile and talk to you, you have to walk through the tunnels into the large room. By doing so you should pass a triggerbox that makes them passive and enables the forcegreet from Hamelyn.

while attacked by skeevers and spiders?.......????

22 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

while attacked by skeevers and spiders?.......????

The spiders and first few skeevers are hostile. The triggerbox is just before the large room with Hamelyn inside, and only those skeevers in that room will be passive.

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The patch should be necessary forĀ both mods I believe.

To clarify this ā€“ asĀ  I am now a bit confused ā€“ is it truly needed and working for both mods (good guys & destruction)?

Ā 

Okay. I have read it ā€“ and my questions ā€“ again. ? You mean both good guys mods, right?

If I have installed mode(orĀ Update)Ā after completing all the Companion's main quests, is there a way to serve the Companion or have sex with werewolves and wolves?

If there is no way, can you make it later?

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The spiders and first few skeevers are hostile. The triggerbox is just before the large room with Hamelyn inside, and only those skeevers in that room will be passive.

Ill try again.....but its like they hear the fighting and are comming to me......ok try again

10 hours ago, Veldon said:

To clarify this ā€“ asĀ  I am now a bit confused ā€“ is it truly needed and working for both mods (good guys & destruction)?

Ā 

Okay. I have read it ā€“ and my questions ā€“ again. ? You mean both good guys mods, right?

Yes, the patch works for the good guys mods.

10 hours ago, nx0408 said:

If I have installed mode(orĀ Update)Ā after completing all the Companion's main quests, is there a way to serve the Companion or have sex with werewolves and wolves?

If there is no way, can you make it later?

The content for most of the Guilds can really only be done before or during and not after. I don't think I want to change it up any more than I already have. Maybe I'll add an option in the MCM to allow you to start up the werewolf sex if you've already completed proving honor. The majority of other companion stuff should work though I think.

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Ill try again.....but its like they hear the fighting and are comming to me......ok try again

I can move the triggerbox further back in the next update. In my testing though they shouldn't be close enough to detect you, especially if you are sneaking through and killing the skeevers on the way.

3 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

By the way, is it possible to extractĀ crawl animation hkx file from tghis mod? This animation looks so different from other crawl animations....

Umm I think you posted this in the wrong thread? This mod doesn't have any animations included.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Dremora after molag bal first encounter do their job, but when player asks to serve more and they want to start a foursome, it does not start.

Make sure you have a foursome animation registered with SexLab.

2 hours ago, nx0408 said:

Through MCM setting, I hope that players who have already completed all quests can enjoy the content. Likes, the wolves of Underforge, the SkeeversĀ in the basement of the brewery and so on.

I can add MCM toggle for some stuff, but others just don't make sense or won't work without doing them from the start. For example I can make a toggle to allow someone who has completed the Companions to do the werewolf stuff, granted they haven't already cured Farkas/Vilkas. But I can't make a toggle for the Thieves Guild quests like the skeevers, since you would have most likely killed Hamelyn and the skeevers in the room, etc.