5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Can you describe what happened here in some more detail, I'm not sure what's exactly happening.

I was in the main area, upstairs. Farkas, Vilkas and Aela had entered and I was talking to them to see what dialog options they had, from your mod but also just vanilla or ESF to end the quest.  At first, they just had generic options, but then the game must have recognized they had returned from the crypt and updated the hidden quest and enabled the usual guild "free money for running about even though you're guild leader" quest.  When the quest notification "speak to the guild leaders for work" popped up on the screen the option on Farkas for "turn into a werewolf..." showed up again. 

So I'm not sure if it should

if you meant it to be disabled and would later only disable it when we cure them, or

it should be enabled and will be disabled later

or ESF tripped something

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

This will be fixed next update.

I don't know that its a bug or needs to be fixed.  The blocking comments are vanilla - just the "we'll meet you at the tomb" kind of lines.  Now that I think about it, Farkas and Vilkas did not have the lines to turn into a werewolf in the tomb (and they should not have) but did have some other generic dialog because I spoke to Vilkas and Farkas (especially after the spider part).

New Update posted. For some reason I can't seem to edit the main page, it keeps giving me errors about the page being deleted or moved.

Edit: Seems the main post has too much content on it. I've cut down on some of the words and removed the FAQ for the time being. Later I'll have to re-edit the main page to make it more compact.

This was supposed to be a small update that was only supposed to take a week or two, but ended up taking a month. This was mostly due to the forcegreets being an absolute pain to setup and get working correctly. I also kind of lost motivation to work on the mod for a bit, then I got injured at work, further delaying the update. Instead of postponing it any longer, I decided to just post it as is for now.

There is still a bit more Companion stuff I want to get out before I move onto either doing some of the smaller misc suggestions or finally start working on the Maven quests.

List of changes/additions:

• MCM page layout changed. New toggles added.
  • Player x Male, Player x Female, and Player x Beast toggles added.
    • List of items potentially disabled (may not include everything):
    • Spoiler

Toggling Player x Female disables the following dialogues and scenarios: 

• Skooma 
        • Female Skooma Dealer
        • Ahkari Skooma dialogue 
      • Dark Brotherhood 
        • Destroy DB Captive Alea
        • Female DB Contracts
        • Honor Family Scenario
        • Female DB Recurring targets
        • Astrid Opening Scene (Must use MCM to toggle sex kills)
        • Dawnstar Initiate sex dialogue 
      • Daedric 
        • Black Star 
          • Aranea dialogue 
        • A Night to Remeber 
          • Senna and Ysolda dialogues 
      • Theives Guild 
        • Vex dialogue
        • Female Pickpocket Targets
        • Female forcegreet 
      • Horses 
        • Vex Scenario 
      • Dogs 
        • All of the Markarth Jarl dog scenario 
      • Companions 
        • Njada Brawl 
        • Ria sex dialogue 
        • Ria Bear Scenario 
        • Player x Farkas (Vilkas) x Aela Werewolf 
        • Aela sex dialogue 
        • Aela wolf sex 
        • Female forcegreet 
        • Companions 
        • Farkas (Werewolf) Athis Brawl Torvar Non-member Service 

Toggling Player x Male disables the following dialogues and scenarios: 

• Skooma 
        • Male Skooma Dealer
        • Ri'saad and Ma'dran Skooma dialogue 
      • Thieves Guild 
        • Delvin, Brynjolf, and Mercer dialogues
        • TG03 Dampened Spirits Hamelyn and Sabjorn
        • Loud and Clear Mercs
        • Male Pickpocket Targets
        • Silver Lining
        • Rhorlak
        • CumDump 
      • Horses 
        • Frost scenario 
      • Dogs 
        • All of the Markarth Jarl dog scenario
        • Hollyfrost Farm Tulvar Only
        • Vigilance scenario 
      • Daedric 
        • A Daedra's Best Friend 
          • Lod dialogue 
        • Whispering Door 
          • Balgruuf and Farengar dialogues 
        • Waking Nightmare 
          • Erandur dialogue 
        • Pieces of the Past 
          • Silus dialogues 
        • Black Star 
          • Nelcar dialogue 
        • Molag Bal 
          • Dremora and Logrolf 
        • A Night to Remember 
          • Sam dialogues 
          • Guests dialogues 
          • Deep-In-His-Cups dialogues 
        • A Cursed Tribe 
      • Dark Brotherhood 
        • Destroy DB Captive Fultheim
        • Destroy DB Maro reward
        • Honor Family Scenario
        • Male DB Contracts
        • Male DB Recurring Targets
        • Cicero dialogue
        • Breaching forcegreet and Maro dialogue
        • Emperor Scenario
        • Amaund and Rexus Scenario
        • Dawnstar Initiate, Cicero, and Nazir dialogues
        • Delvin dialogue 

Toggling Player x beast disables the following dialogues and scenarios: 

• Companion (Non-Member) 
        • Prevent continuation of quest line.
      • Companions (Member) 
        • Farkas (Werewolf)
        • Aela Wolf Scenario
        • Ria Bear Scenario 
      • Thieves Guild 
        • TG03 Dampened Spirits Skeevers + Hamelyn 
      • Horses 
        • Stable Horses
        • Vex Horse Scenario
        • Frost Scenario 
      • Dogs 
        • Markarth Dogs
        • HollyFrost Farm Dogs
        • Dog Followers
        • Vigilance 
      • Daedric 
        • A Daedra's best Friend 
          • Barbas dialogues 
        • Ill Met by Moonlight 
          • Sinding dialogues 
        • Only Cure 
          • Skeevers 
        • A Night to Remember 
          • Giant 
        • A Cursed Tribe 
          • Giant 
  • Threesome and Foursome dialogue add to TG Cumdump options
  • Thieves Guild and Companions Forcegreet
    • Enable in the MCM
  • FFC werewolf sex with Vilkas and Aela
  • Companions sex dialogue with Vilkas, Farkas, Skjor, and Vignar
  • Companions Harbinger Orgy Party

Updated to 1.6.5 just in time for the Harbinger Orgy Party.  That was fun!  One problem I've found afterwards, was coming to report it when I saw the update.  While the "Talk to the Companion leaders for work" quest is going, I can't ask for werewolf sex from Farkas or Vilkas, or ask Aela to do a threesome with either.  In the seconds after turning in a work quest before the "Talk to..." quest starts the options are available (at least, I saw it on Farkas really quickly then it disappeared when the quest started.)  Once I accept a job, the werewolf option is still not available.  I wanted to have one more go with the brothers before curing them, but I guess it won't happen this playthrough.  

Companions Harbinger Party

I have some ideas for improving or adding:
- That NPCs don't get dressed between the scenes (It looks weird)
- Scene and dialogues when Ria, Njada, Aela and female player undress one by one male Companions comment on their shapes (Boobs, muscles, stomach, butt etc.)

- Small orgy scene in player room / or Small orgy in player room after Main orgy in main hall

We can ask each of our Companions how they liked the orgy with the rest - After main orgy or small orgy.

Love training - Dibellan
Senna can teach us how to please a female or male partner/ Spouse.
- Traning with female satisfaction can be done by Senna, Famle follower or spouse (Player Male / female)

- Traning with satisfaction male required male follower or spouse (Player Male / female)

Edit://2

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

New Update posted. For some reason I can't seem to edit the main page, it keeps giving me errors about the page being deleted or moved.

Edit: Seems the main post has too much content on it. I've cut down on some of the words and removed the FAQ for the time being. Later I'll have to re-edit the main page to make it more compact.

I'll download and do the rest some time later but had this thought... a blog post or three where some of the other information could be posted.  Would certainly allow for easier editing and a *new /date/* edit/change would trigger the notification just the same.

Could even have a blog post for each of the Guilds, though I don't think bug posts there would be good, so maybe disabling comments would be necessary.

Hey I had an idea for the quest where you help medresi dran in the draugr dungeon. Instead of having her die to the trap at the end you could make her have sex with draugr and perhaps the draugr could have sex with the player as well similar to the house of horrors. 
Btw the update is awesome thank you

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Updated to 1.6.5 just in time for the Harbinger Orgy Party.  That was fun!  One problem I've found afterwards, was coming to report it when I saw the update.  While the "Talk to the Companion leaders for work" quest is going, I can't ask for werewolf sex from Farkas or Vilkas, or ask Aela to do a threesome with either.  In the seconds after turning in a work quest before the "Talk to..." quest starts the options are available (at least, I saw it on Farkas really quickly then it disappeared when the quest started.)  Once I accept a job, the werewolf option is still not available.  I wanted to have one more go with the brothers before curing them, but I guess it won't happen this playthrough.  

That shouldn't block them from having the werewolf sex dialogues. The only quest that prevent the dialogues from showing, as of the last update, is if CR13 "Purity" is currently running. You can check with the console command "SQV CR13" to see if it is running or not. Otherwise, there shouldn't be anything else blocking those dialogues from appearing.

10 hours ago, killer905 said:

Companions Harbinger Party

I have some ideas for improving or adding:
- That NPCs don't get dressed between the scenes (It looks weird)
- Scene and dialogues when Ria, Njada, Aela and female player undress one by one male Companions comment on their shapes (Boobs, muscles, stomach, butt etc.)

We can ask each of our Companions how they liked the orgy with the rest - After main orgy or small orgy.

I can see about possibly adding these in.

10 hours ago, killer905 said:

- Small orgy scene in player room / or Small orgy in player room after Main orgy in main hall

There is something like this already in the works in the mod, but is currently unlinked from any dialogues since it is not finished.

10 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Did you have anymore luck on the idea of punishments/Humiliation towards the PC 

Punishment/Humiliation is not really a goal of this mod. There will most likely be some situations where it fits, but I'm not currently striving for them at the moment.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'll download and do the rest some time later but had this thought... a blog post or three where some of the other information could be posted.  Would certainly allow for easier editing and a *new /date/* edit/change would trigger the notification just the same.

Could even have a blog post for each of the Guilds, though I don't think bug posts there would be good, so maybe disabling comments would be necessary.

I was thinking about having a generic list of content in the main post, and then moving the detailed stuff to a blog.

9 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Great update, can't wait to try it in a few days when I have time. Keep of the good work and hope the injury heals proper.

Check this

4 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

There is something like this already in the works in the mod, but is currently unlinked from any dialogues since it is not finished.

I understand. I don't even ask when there will be an update for this content. It will be updated, it will be good, yes. Returning to main orgy yet, the idea was that, for example, Aela did not have sex with others, only with members of the circle. By which Tolvar and Athis comment on her muscular body. Similarly for Njada and Ria where they are commented by Vilkas and Farkas. You can also give the option to the MCM Menu where marked plays this scene every time we want orgs. For weird guys like me.

43 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I bet it was that Purity was already running, though its too late for me to check now.  Can you set the conditional that it has to be past a certain stage in Purity?

I can see if I can set it to a stage right after one of them has been cured. Unfortunately Purity has very little stages to it, and there isn't really any way, at least at a quick glance, to differentiate who has been cured.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:43 PM, Narcolepsy said:

The rest of the Thieves Guild quests either didn't make sense to add sex dialogue, were already covered by Solutions, or would have been way to much work to try and do something similar to the Mercs at Goldenglow. Those mercs are their own faction and there are only so few of them. The guards and bandits in the other quests are just randomly spawned generic templates.

So we will get a lot of bugs ?

Then i hope later you will cover Dragonborn.

If so, it's need some cooperation with author of Solutions Revisited, at least in that thread we can find some great suggestions.

Good stuff. I love content like this, that integrates into the vanilla game. Also for some reason there is very little of this kind of stuff for the guilds, I'm glad you're doing something about that. Hope you'll be adding more in the future.

Also dunno if you're taking suggestions, but it would be cool to have an option to run some sort of brothel operation once you join the Thieves Guild. Maybe integrate it with the CumDump "questline" so the PC can work herself up to eventually be in charge of other ladies of the night. Dunno if this might be to expansive for the scope of this mod though.

Alterativeley, just the option to get have NPC CumDumps into the guild would be nice.

40 minutes ago, takenname123 said:

Good stuff. I love content like this, that integrates into the vanilla game. Also for some reason there is very little of this kind of stuff for the guilds, I'm glad you're doing something about that. Hope you'll be adding more in the future.

Also dunno if you're taking suggestions, but it would be cool to have an option to run some sort of brothel operation once you join the Thieves Guild. Maybe integrate it with the CumDump "questline" so the PC can work herself up to eventually be in charge of other ladies of the night. Dunno if this might be to expansive for the scope of this mod though.

Alterativeley, just the option to get have NPC CumDumps into the guild would be nice.

A brothel would be suitable as a separate mod.

1 hour ago, takenname123 said:

it would be cool to have an option to run some sort of brothel operation once you join the Thieves Guild.

As killer905 said, I think brothel management strays away from the intention of this mod.

Adding NPCs to faction may cause issues with the questlines though, e.g if you pull Maven in and she wouldn't be able to give quests, breaking the quest itself.
A second possible issue is whether there will be any interactions at all, since NPCs do not normally engage each other except if you use mods like arousal based matchmaker, or something like enforcer calls from Slaverun Reloaded.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

A brothel would be suitable as a separate mod.

Fair enough

20 minutes ago, jasondawn said:

Adding NPCs to faction may cause issues with the questlines though

I was thinking along the lines of an option to spawn in brand new NPCs. In case the PC is male or a female PC doesn't want to do all the work by herself. But since I'm not a modder I didn't know that it takes some extra work to make NPCs interact with each other.

3 hours ago, takenname123 said:

1 hour ago, jasondawn said:

As killer905 said, I think brothel management strays away from the intention of this mod.

Adding NPCs to faction may cause issues with the questlines though, e.g if you pull Maven in and she wouldn't be able to give quests, breaking the quest itself.
A second possible issue is whether there will be any interactions at all, since NPCs do not normally engage each other except if you use mods like arousal based matchmaker, or something like enforcer calls from Slaverun Reloaded.

Fair enough

I was thinking along the lines of an option to spawn in brand new NPCs. In case the PC is male or a female PC doesn't want to do all the work by herself. But since I'm not a modder I didn't know that it takes some extra work to make NPCs interact with each other.

A few posts ago, Narcolepsy, mentioned an NPC who could stay as Cum Dump. Make follower as Cump dung for Thief guild.

Edit:

The post where he mentioned this possible function:

Suggesting related to the Companions side. When I tried the alternate approach, it felt flat to me. It was essentially, "hi, use me for sex." Adding a little bit of story, like the character fan girling over the Companions, would help sell it.

Possibly flipped idea related to moon sugar and the khajiit caravans...

Since a couple of the female khajiit make mention of withdrawal symptoms maybe if we come up with some (especially related to the Riften thane quest) we could trade the sugar for a little kitty sugar?

I am also noodling on an idea for falmer focused sex, with a reason of "mage from the college wants an item / to do research" and the Sightless Pit, as it has the large open area with a somewhat temple feel / look.  Possibly something there could be placed as an activator that spawns a variety of friendly/neutral falmer and charaus pets the player can engage.  Possibly a male player could lead the female researcher there / using the item could "cutscene" spawn/teleport the researcher so we don't have to mess with follower issues. A pop up box could say "do you want to perform the research yourself or bring the researcher back here?"