What about the other good guy mods. There are two for Molag Bal …

How do they interfere with your mod?

F.e.: My preferred one is House of Horrors Alternate Ending, which allows you to throw the mace away for good and incur Molag Bal's wrath in return.

Quote from the mod description:

The best part? I only edited three game files (the quest, the quest's script, and the Rusty Mace), so this should be compatible with anything. Every other file included in this is new.

1 hour ago, Veldon said:

What about the other good guy mods. There are two for Molag Bal …

How do they interfere with your mod?

F.e.: My preferred one is House of Horrors Alternate Ending, which allows you to throw the mace away for good and incur Molag Bal's wrath in return.

Quote from the mod description:

From what I've seen and without actually testing it, the linked mod should be compatible without a patch. The dremora should still appear the first time, and they shouldn't appear the second time if you use that mods method of refusing Molag Bal.

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Sorry, this is really no answer.

ok i dont hava a log because my game runs solid and i cant read the log anyay.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. All that is happening at that point is that I've told SexLab to start an animation with the player and the three Dremora. I've handed the sex part over to SexLab and so SexLab is the part responsible for finding the appropriate animations and playing them. If you don't have a 4p human animation registered with SexLab, then no animation will play. There is no log that will tell you what the problem is.

Thank you for your hard work.

Testing 1.6 though found some minor bugs.

3p animation with dogs in Markarth works only first time when jarl asks, later works 2p.

Also i have no dialog in Whiterun stable, this bug mentioned above.

And when i come to horse in other stables, PC rides it instead of animation.

Should i reload mod ?

Or these bugs are internal ?

7 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

Thank you for your hard work.

Testing 1.6 though found some minor bugs.

3p animation with dogs in Markarth works only first time when jarl asks, later works 2p.

Also i have no dialog in Whiterun stable, this bug mentioned above.

And when i come to horse in other stables, PC rides it instead of animation.

Should i reload mod ?

Or these bugs are internal ?

You'll need to explain more about the issues with the Markarth scene. There is a CCF scene in front of the jarl and then an optional MF scene with the jarl. Then you can ask him to allow you to have sex with the dogs anytime. From there you can talk to the dogs to have either 2p or 3p sex with them.

Are you on LE or SE? Do you have CRF installed or not, and does a message appear in the console about CRF being installed or not? Next update will include an option in the MCM to attempt to fix this.

Do you have SexLab Aroused Creatures installed? Another user was having issues with riding the horses instead of having sex with them. There is an option in the MCM to auto start the sex instead of you talking to the horses.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

You'll need to explain more about the issues with the Markarth scene. There is a CCF scene in front of the jarl and then an optional MF scene with the jarl. Then you can ask him to allow you to have sex with the dogs anytime. From there you can talk to the dogs to have either 2p or 3p sex with them.

Are you on LE or SE? Do you have CRF installed or not, and does a message appear in the console about CRF being installed or not? Next update will include an option in the MCM to attempt to fix this.

Do you have SexLab Aroused Creatures installed? Another user was having issues with riding the horses instead of having sex with them. There is an option in the MCM to auto start the sex instead of you talking to the horses.

ССF scene works fine. Next 3p scene also works great, even remain 5 seconds to go in the hall.

But when you come to dogs and trying to activate 3p nothing starts. 2p animations work.

I had the same bug with skeevers, maybe the reason is common.

LE version. What is CRF ?

Tried Sexlab Aroused Tweak, i will set it off and report, maybe we need patch.

So we have some bugs: not showing dialog in Whiterun and dysfunction of 3p/4p animations.

Also i think need more tags, animations with Tayber and Ysgramor work great (for me is the only 3p variant) but often starts MFC instead of CCF.

4 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

ССF scene works fine. Next 3p scene also works great, even remain 5 seconds to go in the hall.

But when you come to dogs and trying to activate 3p nothing starts. 2p animations works.

I had the same bug with skeevers, maybe the reason is common.

LE version. What is CRF ?

Tried Sexlab Aroused Tweak, i will set it off and report, maybe we need patch.

So we have some bugs: not showing dialog in Whiterun and dysfunction of 3p/4p animations.

I'll look at the dogs but I haven't touched them at all since first making that scene so nothing has changed about them. An animation not playing is almost entirely due to SexLab failing to select proper animations.

CRF is Cutting Room Floor. Whether you have it installed or not, there should be a message in the console when you load up the game. If there is not than that is why the Whiterun scene is not working. This isn't a bug with this mod but some outside source interfering with this mod filling the proper alias on load. The next update will have an option to force this check and fill the alias. If you want, several comments before this another user had this issue and Console commands were posted to fix this.

And i have some ideas about Stump and Torom.

Herdur asks to calm Stump cause she fears Frodnar would see filthy dog's behavoiur.

Tips  - 20 septims.

And very special scenario with Torom.

Daighre tells you about her bestial passion when she lost husband and you can come at night (supposed that she gives a key) and choose CCF and CF. CF will cost you 20 septims, cause "she has a daughter to raise".

What do you think ? 

41 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'll look at the dogs but I haven't touched them at all since first making that scene so nothing has changed about them. An animation not playing is almost entirely due to SexLab failing to select proper animations.

CRF is Cutting Room Floor. Whether you have it installed or not, there should be a message in the console when you load up the game. If there is not than that is why the Whiterun scene is not working. This isn't a bug with this mod but some outside source interfering with this mod filling the proper alias on load. The next update will have an option to force this check and fill the alias. If you want, several comments before this another user had this issue and Console commands were posted to fix this.

1.5 version worked without CRF, so it could be fixed by CRF.

Sexlab then. Maybe papyrus is outdated.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I have the same problem, when I talk to the two dogs in Markarth, 2p is ok but 3p not going to work. I have CCF Animes and it is worked fine in other ways.

My game is LE version , not installed CRF.

This is a very great MOD, Thank you for your work and maintenance! ?

3 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Also i think need more tags, animations with Tayber and Ysgramor work great (for me is the only 3p variant) but often starts MFC instead of CCF.

Unfortunately I don't think I can use tags to sort MFC since most of those animations don't actually have the MFC tag. For FFC animations I'm also using one-off tags since they don't actually have the FFC tag.

Does the 3p animation work at Hollyfrost farm? The one where you select the option from the messagebox, not the dialogue with Tulvar.

1 minute ago, spyke123 said:

A Quick question, can you play this and avoid all creature content, or is it mandatory for progression ?

Most if not all of the creature content can be avoided, but you'll probably miss some stuff. The next update will have an option in the MCM to offically turn off the creature content, but it's not really supported.

12 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

Most if not all of the creature content can be avoided, but you'll probably miss some stuff. The next update will have an option in the MCM to offically turn off the creature content, but it's not really supported.

Sounds good. If by avoiding creature content, the "miss some stuff" part only means missing more creature content then that is definatley ok. (desired result actually)  :)   ...but if there are none-creature content that cant be reached without passing creature content then it would indeed be sad…  (for me)...

I have alot of don'ts on LL. Beastiality is one of them, (as you might have guessed)…  "things that dont make sense" is another. And one thing that does not make sense to me is how someone as mighty as the dragonborn, that can kill a dragon in a few blows, can end up in all those predicaments that various mods here on LL provide. Thats why I usaually roleplay a rather weak character when using lots of LL mods. (putting no points into weaponskills for example, and rely on followers to kill things for me). But that playstyle open up alot of other things that dont make sense. Things like how such a weakling can become "leader" of the companions. But now I´m thinking that you, good sir, have just provided the perfect solution for that particular thing :)    and for that thing alone I would really like to use your mod and I am glad that I can. Also hoping for more such content in the future...

If you are taking suggestions, an "alternative route" to thaneship perhaps?  (in the other holds that is not Whiterun)...   

On 5/7/2020 at 7:44 AM, Narcolepsy said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. All that is happening at that point is that I've told SexLab to start an animation with the player and the three Dremora. I've handed the sex part over to SexLab and so SexLab is the part responsible for finding the appropriate animations and playing them. If you don't have a 4p human animation registered with SexLab, then no animation will play. There is no log that will tell you what the problem is.

it is self understanding that i have appropiate animations registered, eg billy.

after boethias priest is killed and the player goes back there are 3 dremoras again in the entrance room. two of them work all right, third one not. weather no animation starts or it ctd. it was the second one i talkd two. after he did not work i tried the third and that one worked well.

17 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Unfortunately I don't think I can use tags to sort MFC since most of those animations don't actually have the MFC tag. For FFC animations I'm also using one-off tags since they don't actually have the FFC tag.

Does the 3p animation work at Hollyfrost farm? The one where you select the option from the messagebox, not the dialogue with Tulvar.

Yes, it does. Working perfectly.

Maybe activation through dialog (with dogs, not Tulvar) is better ?

Cause through menu we have bugs, but Hollyfrost farm shows great reliability.

And what about my ideas towards Torom and Stump ?

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

it is self understanding that i have appropiate animations registered, eg billy.

after boethias priest is killed and the player goes back there are 3 dremoras again in the entrance room. two of them work all right, third one not. weather no animation starts or it ctd. it was the second one i talkd two. after he did not work i tried the third and that one worked well.

The Dremoras all share the same dialogue line, so if it works with when talking to one of them, then it should work talking to any of them. If there is no animation or there is a CTD then the issue is either with SexLab itself or another mod causing instability with animations.

49 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

Yes, it does. Working perfectly.

Maybe activation through dialog (with dogs, not Tulvar) is better ?

Cause through menu we have bugs, but Hollyfrost farm shows great reliability.

And what about my ideas towards Torom and Stump ?

Either through the dialogue or through the menu, they are both using the exact same function calls to start sex, so there is no difference there. The issue might be due to papyrus being a crap programming engine to work with and recompiling the script might work. Try using these scripts and see if the Markarth dogs work.

SC_MarkDog1.pex

SC_MarkDog2.pex

I'll keep your suggestion in mind, but for Torom and Stump I probably won't be covering them until I get to making my own quest line.

8 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

I'l try it.

What is your own quest line ?

Like Heroine in trouble ?

At some point I'll be making my own location with custom NPCs and tasks/quests for the player to do. There will be an in-depth quest line and story involved with multiple dialogues and routes to go through hopefully.

8 hours ago, beastlove69 said:

I'm trying to change the number restrictions (e.g. 10 times before new dialogue options for companions) and can't find them in Tes5Edit, anyone know which section it's under?

You'll want to look at the SC_Topic_ComWhore_Job_Block topic and check each of the INFOs for the conditions with the SC_CP_WhoreCounter global. Alternatively if you just want to progress the counter to get to the next quest/talking point you can use the console command:

Set SC_CP_WhoreCounter to XX

Where XX is whatever number to want.

10 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

You'll want to look at the SC_Topic_ComWhore_Job_Block topic and check each of the INFOs for the conditions with the SC_CP_WhoreCounter global. Alternatively if you just want to progress the counter to get to the next quest/talking point you can use the console command:

Set SC_CP_WhoreCounter to XX

Where XX is whatever number to want.

Awesome thanks for this, brilliant mod by the way and I am looking forward to more content