30 minutes ago, Hamed.xxx23 said:

Nice mod but I think forcegreet doesn't work properly for me.  NPCs don't approach my character only when I talk to them the forcegreet dialogue starts

It's probably best to consider the Companion and Thieves Guild forcegreets either broken or obsolete at this point. I'm reworking a lot of the internals to see if I can get it to work more reliably.

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Can you test if the Athis brawl works? Both link to the same follow-up dialogue to start the brawl (which is handled by passing it off to the vanilla Skyrim's brawl system). The only script that runs at the end of the mentioned dialogue sets a global value.

With Ria, the bear hunting dialogue should start a quest and an onbjective should pop-up. Since the bear isn't showing up then the script in the dialogue isn't firing off then.

Honestly, something is seriously wrong with either your game or the installation of this mod in your game. All of the dialogue and script-fragments attach to those dialogues are no different to the vanilla ones. It seems like papyrus engine is either lagging out badly and not firing the scripts at all, or the game can't even open/read the scripts hence nothing happening. Can you send me a papyrus log just in case. I'm not sure if I'll be able to see anything from it but I can try.

I just tried Version 1.6.0 again and the brawls and bear work perfectly. I will try the newer version now. Did something big changed between them except new content? The installation of 1.6.5 takes like tripple the time the older versions took.

Could you expand the bear quest with Ria a litttle bit? Maybe like you did with Aela and her wolves. You could visit the bear with Ria once a day or maybe bring Njada or Aela with you.

And could you add some tags to the after-brawl dialogue where you choose what sex you will have? Sexlab often uses unfitting animations for your answers.

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I just tried Version 1.6.0 again and the brawls and bear work perfectly. I will try the newer version now. Did something big changed between them except new content? The installation of 1.6.5 takes like tripple the time the older versions took.

Aside from the new content and some minor bugfixes to dialogue and recompiling the scripts nothing else changed.

5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you expand the bear quest with Ria a litttle bit? Maybe like you did with Aela and her wolves. You could visit the bear with Ria once a day or maybe bring Njada or Aela with you.

And could you add some tags to the after-brawl dialogue where you choose what sex you will have? Sexlab often uses unfitting animations for your answers.

I can look into adding a bit more with Ria and the bear. Can you give examples about the brawl. I just checked and noticed that the anal dialogue incorrectly calls for vaginal animations, so that will be fixed next update. 

1 minute ago, Narcolepsy said:

I can look into adding a bit more with Ria and the bear. Can you give examples about the brawl. I just checked and noticed that the anal dialogue incorrectly calls for vaginal animations, so that will be fixed next update. 

That was exactly what I noticed too. Haven't tried all answers yet.

I just have to figure out now why 1.6.0 works perfectly and 1.6.5 not. Papyrus overload is possible but I don't have much going on in the companion halls. Too bad there is no warning like the FPS counter for lags.

3 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

That was exactly what I noticed too. Haven't tried all answers yet.

I just have to figure out now why 1.6.0 works perfectly and 1.6.5 not. Papyrus overload is possible but I don't have much going on in the companion halls. Too bad there is no warning like the FPS counter for lags.

You can try this latency tester to see if your papyrus is lagging, but I doubt that would be it as a laggy papyrus is pretty noticeable.

Test results from 1.6.5: Brawl and bear quest work fine but the forcegreet not so much. I had 3-4 FGs in a row when I talked with Njada myself but no NPC spproached the player (as member of the companions).

And could you add the FG and the "Is there anything I can do?" dialogue to Aela too? I don't think she has any sex dialogue befor the silverhunt kills skjor.

7 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

As for the DB problem that sounds like a vanilla issue. You can try Setstage DB02 200 to see if that moves things forward.

Once inside the Sanctuary, I did a setstage db02 50 and that allowed me to proceed. I now have the first set of contracts from Nazir but no new dialogue with Astrid is available, so I can't learn the sex kill move.  I'm going to try leaving the Sanctuary, doing some other quests, and then coming back.

22 minutes ago, zupra said:

My game always crashes after the underforge ceremony when the werewolfs are about to transform back. One of the werewolfs actually transform succesfully but after that the game crashes. Any ideas for the fix?

What ceremony? The vanilla ceremony where you are transformed for the first time, the orgy as member or the orgy as non-member?

3 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I now have the first set of contracts from Nazir but no new dialogue with Astrid is available, so I can't learn the sex kill move.  I'm going to try leaving the Sanctuary, doing some other quests, and then coming back.

I went to Dawnstar and talked to Beitild, and there was a dialogue option that led to sex and murder, despite not being able to have talked to Astrid to learn the sex/kill technique. So I guess maybe I have some scripts from the older version baked into my save? I'm using MO, so the 1.6.5 version should have completely replaced the older version.  Returning to the Sanctuary gave me the scene with Cicero's arrival, but Astrid still has no new dialog options related to this mod.  Anyway, as long as the sex/kill move is available I'll just happily go on with my game.

ok so i skipped the ending of the ceremony by teleporting out before the werewolves transformed back. I waited 1 day and tested threesome with the werewolves and again the game crashes after one werewolf has transformed back to human form.

Edit: I think it's Vilkas whos crashing my game. Skjors transformation works just fine.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Script latency is between 60 and 70ms. Is that good?

Yep, that's perfectly fine.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Test results from 1.6.5: Brawl and bear quest work fine but the forcegreet not so much. I had 3-4 FGs in a row when I talked with Njada myself but no NPC spproached the player (as member of the companions).

And could you add the FG and the "Is there anything I can do?" dialogue to Aela too? I don't think she has any sex dialogue befor the silverhunt kills skjor.

Aela was missing FG dialouge, so that will be added. Other sex dialogue is not added to Aela, because she is suppose to be in a relationship with Skjor. Prior to the last update, sex with either of them was not possible, and I'm still not sure I want either of them to have sex with the player (as a member) outside of the FG. I'm not sure if I want to keep Skjor with that line as well.

2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I went to Dawnstar and talked to Beitild, and there was a dialogue option that led to sex and murder, despite not being able to have talked to Astrid to learn the sex/kill technique. So I guess maybe I have some scripts from the older version baked into my save? I'm using MO, so the 1.6.5 version should have completely replaced the older version.  Returning to the Sanctuary gave me the scene with Cicero's arrival, but Astrid still has no new dialog options related to this mod.  Anyway, as long as the sex/kill move is available I'll just happily go on with my game.

Most likely the global to do the sex kills was either already set, or you may have toggled the sex kills in the MCM. Either of those will enable sex kills, but skip the dialogue with Astrid.

2 hours ago, zupra said:

ok so i skipped the ending of the ceremony by teleporting out before the werewolves transformed back. I waited 1 day and tested threesome with the werewolves and again the game crashes after one werewolf has transformed back to human form.

Edit: I think it's Vilkas whos crashing my game. Skjors transformation works just fine.

Unfortunately this is a vanilla issue and I'm not sure how you could reliable fix it. It could be any number of issues, from meshes to skeleton to hdt/smp problems, etc.

28 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

The Thieves Guild also requires like the Companions guild:

-(It looks weird) They dress up between the scenes like in a companions guild 'Orgy-CumpDump" From the first scene to the last they should stay naked.

Undress - Sex - Dress Up - Undress - Sex - Dress Up etc.

so the description said that i need to get some other mods for certain animations to trigger, what mods specifically? i want to see vex have sex with a horse and i did that part of the qwest and she just stood there for 4 seconds and nothing happened but i talked to her she said "thanks for the experience" so what mods do i need to get, to get the rest of the Animations?

10 hours ago, cometkid28 said:

so the description said that i need to get some other mods for certain animations to trigger, what mods specifically? i want to see vex have sex with a horse and i did that part of the qwest and she just stood there for 4 seconds and nothing happened but i talked to her she said "thanks for the experience" so what mods do i need to get, to get the rest of the Animations?

In the Requirements section:

This mod makes use of several unique animations as well as group animations. I suggest using animation packs from creators like Billyy, Anubis, Nibbles, Baka, etc.

For most of the 3p, 4p, and 5p creature animations that this mod plays you will need to to install Billyy's Creature Pack 1 in order to see them.

Specifically that scene calls for an Anubis animation, since that was the only FFC horse animation at the time. Recently, Billyy also released a FFC horse animation (might or might not be released to public yet) so next update will allow either animation to play.

From my experience it is random. I had the same problem during my first visit. As I came back to check something, I somehow caught the attention of the guards inside.

The bigger problem for me was that I could not complete the quesst, because I did not get the notice to go back to the guild. Though this could also be a problem wih "Thieves Guild for Good Guys".

10 minutes ago, Yoda16 said:

is is normal that during the Goldenglow Job only the guards outside forcegreet you? 

Inside they just ignore me.

No, both inside and outside should forcegreet you. Both inside and outside mercs share forcegreets so if they work outside, then they should work inside. That said this was the first mass forcegreet that I setup in this mod so it may or may not be 100% reliable.

4 minutes ago, Veldon said:

From my experience it is random. I had the same problem during my first visit. As I came back to check something, I somehow caught the attention of the guards inside.

The bigger problem for me was that I could not complete the quesst, because I did not get the notice to go back to the guild. Though this could also be a problem wih "Thieves Guild for Good Guys".

This mod does nothing to that quest itself and does not touch the notice. All it does is make the mercs passive to the player and add the forcegreets.

8 hours ago, Veldon said:

Okay. Then it must have been the thieves guild mod. :)

The part of that quest related to speaking with Brynjolf, mentioning the option of sparing the bee hives, having the quest make the bee hives optional, and letting you turn in the quest without burning the bee hives has been kinda hit and miss for me.  I don't remember which way has worked best, but I tend to make a save before speaking to Brin (when I think of it, sometimes have to reload the auto save for entering the Cistern) and trying a couple times.

I did have it work with the last version of this mod and sexing a bunch of the mercs though but since their living or not doesn't seem to affect that at all, just speaking to the elf and the options you take with him, I wouldn't expect the sex to do anything.  I also think they spawn extras if you try to just butcher your way in so a stealth run seems to be the developers idea (probably one of the few where "theme of the guild" was actually used.  Magic and the first duel with Vilkas to join the Companions is another).