• 2 weeks later...

Anything else, anyone?

Is there a next update coming?

Could you include my tweaks from this thing?

Lower bodies are basically the same except for the tweak.

But the one that I'm really interested is the ZKEC D Cup...

I have this strange idea if it's included and "sanitized" in SetBody, Gerra's conversion tool's gonna work

And I've deen doing all conversions for my char manually so far

Anything else, anyone?

Is there a next update coming?

Could you include my tweaks from this thing?

Lower bodies are basically the same except for the tweak.

But the one that I'm really interested is the ZKEC D Cup...

I have this strange idea if it's included and "sanitized" in SetBody, Gerra's conversion tool's gonna work

And I've deen doing all conversions for my char manually so far

That's already in my to-do list. I just have been incredibly lazy. I was thinking I would send you and other authors a permission pm at some point. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hips rotating far too far forwards in orgasm / post-orgasm with the Disgraced body.

Screenshots uploaded here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-51?do=findComment&comment=1337578

I did some searching and turns out while this isn't an animation problem, it probably isn't a mesh problem either.  Looks like it is a skeleton problem and one that thus far hasn't been overcome by anyone that I am aware of.  More info from an old thread that discussed the issue and attempts to solve it:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31170-one-last-attempt-to-fix-ragdoll-issues/

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Too bad there aren't enought stock clothing and armor replacers to cover all the body types. It would be really cool to be able to have the clothes match the body.

i agree, although i also see the amount of work that has to be done to accomplish that goal for every setbody bodytype and then having the game read out the bodytype and apply the correct equipment mesh for that bodytype and apply it to the character.

i can already hear my PC cry while i write that :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have no doubt I'm doing it all wrong, but... is there a way to download this file without signing up to facebook, google+ ,twitter, or whatever other bundle of spurious sites that I'm directed to?

I only really want to see if the file is the one that I can add beast races to, I don't want to die of confusion... I'm old, and it seems a bit of a shame that only the young 'twitterbookers' get the best stuff.

As ever Pete

I have no doubt I'm doing it all wrong, but... is there a way to download this file without signing up to facebook, google+ ,twitter, or whatever other bundle of spurious sites that I'm directed to?

I only really want to see if the file is the one that I can add beast races to, I don't want to die of confusion... I'm old, and it seems a bit of a shame that only the young 'twitterbookers' get the best stuff.

As ever Pete

Yep, you are doing it wrong.  Go back and read the OP.  Between here and the Nexus is every file you need.  There is no need for ANY of the three nonsense sites you list.

Thank you gregathit,

I've downloaded the 'Blockhead' version (funnily enough one that I couldn't get working a while ago) and tested it... it's working Wonderfully, it was however the 1.2 (non Blockhead) download that was leading me on a wild goose chase... and for some reason still is... but I have no need of that version now!

• 4 months later...

I've been starting to mess with SetBody Reloaded  and Tamago SetBody Reboot, and realized something while looking at tamago's ini, vs the meshes for pregnancy. Not sure why, but every pregnant mesh (THEC, P Body, HGEC Fighter B-E cups)  has their stages correct, 1-3. HGEC regular however, has an order of 3-1-2 for the size/stage increase. Just thought I would mention something about it for anyone who edits their ini for TSRB.

Yes, I cross posted in all 3 relevant threads.

Hey... please don't do that if all of those 3 posts are going to be exactly the same. Anyway, I'm aware of that problem but didn't "fix" it for backward-compatibility. Several different authors have worked on this setbody mod and one of them... not me! ... anyways, accidently named those HGECP's in a wrong order. That's all.

That's ok if it's just for you. But for the public no. when many folks are using your mod already, and that mod is called from other mod that may be refered from another mod... , you'll find that nothing can be changed too easily.

• 5 weeks later...

Can I use RobertsMaleBodyReplacerv52 with this? (I use SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Ed v1,46a)

I mean - I want clothes from those omod and...

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp   make possible to have different skins within human races.

And having Robert OMOD - I can quickly switch between different male skins, normal maps, clothes..

I have also OCOv2 installed... but even if I "accidentally" activate head texture meshes in Roberts OMOD - it will have NO influence in OCOv2 since it uses different head folder and path...

And if I "accidentally" activate body meshes in OMOD - SetBody will have PRIORITY anyway since I can put it down in load order...

So - I just dont want to make a mistake and reinstall ALL game again   :lol: