joystick is for different bodies. The lowerbodies during sex.

If you use one body for player and NPCs  you use LAPF setting spell to set the lowerbody during sex you need.

Even if you use different bodies for player and NPC you can use the LAPF setting spell. You can set 9 male and 9 female bodies ( + the default body)

So joystick is only a must-have if you have  more than 10 diffrent bodies in game . Maybe different bodies for the races, companions with different bodies ,...

! And only female in offender position during sex change the lowerbody. Futa (female with penis) or strapon. When the female gets fucked she use the lowerbody from her body replacer.

------------

For right pregnancy bodies (Tamago/Hiyoko) you use TamagoSetBody reloaded for the right preg bodies.

!! But there are only 8 different preg bodies in SetBody. It will use a body that is close to your body-replacer body if there is no preg body for your body.

• 2 years later...

Hey folks!

This mod is amazing but its been super confusing for me for some reason.

I managed to get it working, but when trying to add a new body option I somehow broke the mod entirely. Everyone's body is reset to default, and the spells do nothing. Is this a unique problem? Am I missing something? 

I removed setbody, cleaned my save, and reinstalled, but the spells are still completely useless. I see all the menus and options, but my body won't change no matter what. 

Additional context: 

I've had weird issues with this mod before, and I don't think I fully understand it. One thing that's confusing me is the body mod requirement. The first time I got this mod working, I wasn't using any body mods. It wasn't even on purpose. I had just given up on using body mods so I removed them all from my mod list. But for some reason...suddenly setbody worked perfectly after that? It's very confusing.

Everything was working fine until I had to meddle with stuff. I tried adding the femboy body to the body menu, I must have done it completely wrong, my body reset to default and changing my body doesn't do anything. I even tried reinstalling Robert's body to see if that would fix it, but nothing changed at all.

Any advice? I have no idea how what I'm doing here! Thanks!

Edit: I'm using MO2 if that matters. 

Edited by psychotrip

Set body only add body meshes, no textures. It use Roberts male and HGEC female body meshes.

-----------

First uninstall your female amd male body and SetBody.  Check in game if you have the vanilla body with underwear.

Then you install Robert's male body 52  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532/?This

The Mod is with body meshs, body textures and there is a file with armor and clothes.

Install it.

Then you install a female HGEC body. There are many different version , i don't know what you like. You also can take body meshes from the SetBody folders, you need femalefoot.nif , femalehand.nif , femalelowerbody.nif , femaleupperbody.nif (rename if necessary) and put the 4 nif files in data\meshes\characters\_male

Then you need HGEC body textures. There are Links in post 1 and you can check my Link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Read the part nude Body mods:

There are also Links for armor-clothes  ! Complete vanilla armor-clothes replacers are only available for a few HGEC bodies !

and read  "Skeleton for bouncing animations (BBB)" and " archive invalidate: or SkyBSA "

Now you have a default body ( Roberts male and a HGEC female with bouncing boobs)

You test your game. Undress, check if the nude body.

If it's working you install SetBody reloaded. SetBody only change the body mesh in game not the textures.

-----------------

And if you want to add a body: I'm sure there are some bodies in SexBody that you don't like and never use. You can replace that body with body you want.  The nif files must have the same name as the original files in that folder.

( But where did you find a body that is not in SetBody? )

43 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Set body only add body meshes, no textures. It use Roberts male and HGEC female body meshes.

-----------

First uninstall your female amd male body and SetBody.  Check in game if you have the vanilla body with underwear.

Then you install Robert's male body 52  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532/?This

The Mod is with body meshs, body textures and there is a file with armor and clothes.

Install it.

Then you install a female HGEC body. There are many different version , i don't know what you like. You also can take body meshes from the SetBody folders, you need femalefoot.nif , femalehand.nif , femalelowerbody.nif , femaleupperbody.nif (rename if necessary) and put the 4 nif files in data\meshes\characters\_male

Then you need HGEC body textures. There are Links in post 1 and you can check my Link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Read the part nude Body mods:

There are also Links for armor-clothes  ! Complete vanilla armor-clothes replacers are only available for a few HGEC bodies !

and read  "Skeleton for bouncing animations (BBB)" and " archive invalidate: or SkyBSA "

Now you have a default body ( Roberts male and a HGEC female with bouncing boobs)

You test your game. Undress, check if the nude body.

If it's working you install SetBody reloaded. SetBody only change the body mesh in game not the textures.

-----------------

And if you want to add a body: I'm sure there are some bodies in SexBody that you don't like and never use. You can replace that body with body you want.  The nif files must have the same name as the original files in that folder.

( But where did you find a body that is not in SetBody? )

Woah thank you so much for the quick and thorough response. I really appreciate all this info. Let me start by answering your last question first.

The body I'm trying to get working is the "GIGABITE Femboy" body available on Loverslab (I'm a man with very consistent tastes, what can I say :P. )

Good news is the mod is working almost perfectly now. I managed to solve the issues right before you posted this, in fact! I think I followed more or less the instructions you listed above, but if this happens again I'm going to use your post as a template to repair things. 

So now, I only have 2 problems:

1. I am now terrified of adding the femboy body again after what happened last time (still don't know what the hell happened to cause all this mess). I think the only thing I DIDN'T do was change the name of the .nif files. If I try this again, I'll definitely do that.  I have no idea why this broke the mod. Maybe it was already broken in some way and messing with the files made it worse? I'm not an expert on this, clearly. I should also note that I'm using a male character, and after doing a bit more research I THINK the femboy body only works with females (ironic, I know). So I'm assuming it's not even possible to get that body working on my male character, correct? If that's the case I can always try again when I make a new save with a "female" character.

2. This issue is so minor but I'm so confused by it, lol. For some reason, ALL the male options give me RIPPED ABS. Even the chubby one with the belly. That one looks ridiculous now haha. It's like he drew the abs onto his beer gut, lol. But maybe that's how it's "supposed" to look and I had the mod installed wrong before and didn't realize it? Remember, the first time I got the mod working was after I REMOVED Robert's Male body, so maybe it was just a weird error that blended in well? 

Anyway, thank you again for all the help! Are you aware of the Femboy body? I was, honestly, surprised it wasn't in the setbody list as well!

Edited by psychotrip

FEM boy  is not a HGEC body ! Does not work with HGEC textures. It use Roberts female. But Roberts female does not work with Lovers. In SetBody are only HGEC female bodies and Robert's male bodies.

The GIGABITE Femboy use own textures, it does not work with HGEC textures. And yes it should replace the female body . But then all female NPCs in game will use it and have wrong textures and armor and clothes with visible skin looks bad.

Best you only use the Fem body for your player. Yes SetBody is a good solution, but you must use it with a Mod race that use own textures. The mod race texture you can replace with the Fem Boy texture ( so you don't mess up the HGEC textures of all NPCs )

Have you seen my Fem boy race?  Player only . It use the FEM boy Mod  and add a own race  with some armor - clothes.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10369-fem-boy-race/

And discription how to use it with SetBody or Blockhead

And how to use it with Lovers.

Edited by fejeena
8 minutes ago, fejeena said:

FEM boy  is not a HGEC body ! Does not work with HGEC textures. It use Roberts female. But Roberts female does not work with Lovers. In SetBody are only HGEC female bodies and Robert's male bodies.

The GIGABITE Femboy use own textures, it does not work with HGEC textures. And yes it should replace the female body . But then all female NPCs in game will use it and have wrong textures and armor and clothes with visible skin looks bad.

Best you only use the Fem body for your player. Yes SetBody is a good solution, but you must use it with a Mod race that use own textures. The mod race texture you can replace with the Fem Boy texture ( so you don't mess up the HGEC textures of all NPCs )

Have you seen my Fem boy race?  Player only . It use the FEM boy Mod  and add a own race  with some armor - clothes.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10369-fem-boy-race/

And discription how to use it with SetBody or Blockhead

And how to use it with Lovers.

Thanks for the info! I've seen your femboy race and I love the idea, but I don't want to be a different race. I usually play High Elves and Dark Elves. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but the femboy race is a literal, separate race, correct? I still want characters to say "greetings, high elf!" and all that stuff haha. 

Yes my Fem boy race is a new race.  Also the original Fem Boy Mod use own textures and replace/overwrite the Imperial texture , so all races that use imperial texure have a wrong texture. even if you replace the body for all NPC  with the femboy body all races that do not use imperial texture are messed up ( orc, argonian, khajiit, dremora, golden saints, ... )

And the armor clothes are not made for the FEM boy whether you have vanilla or HGEC.

If you play High Elves or Dark Elves you have to replace the vanilla textures ( High Elves use Imperial texture  and Dark Elves use own darkelf texture )

And Dark Elves have light imperial textures.

Fem boy body does not work with HGEC or vanila textures. So if you only change the player body with SetBody it will not work. Body and texture doesn't match.

The only way to play the Fem boy without mess up other races is to use a own/new race and only wear the Fem body armor and clothes. Or you change your use Roberts feamle for all races and Roberts female armor-clothes replacer... but then you have problems with Lovers  (if you use Lovers/LAPF )

I can change my Fem body esp and add High Elves race spells , attributes, states and ears.   For Dark elfs I need a Robert's female dark elf texture but I don't have any Robert's female Mods )

But you can download my Fem boy Mod and read how to use player only body with SetBody or with Blockhead ( I would use Blockhead )

EDIT:  just uploaded

FemBoy Player only without Race

You can play male or female

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129728-fem-boy-race/?do=findComment&comment=4177147

You can play any vanilla race without mess up the NPCs  if they use HGEC or vanilla bodies and textures.

Of course the Fem boy texture has light skin (imperial) so it does not work with Dark elf, khajjit, orc , ...  But you can play high elf.

Edited by fejeena
2 hours ago, fejeena said:

But you can download my Fem boy Mod and read how to use player only body with SetBody or with Blockhead ( I would use Blockhead )

EDIT:  just uploaded

FemBoy Player only without Race

You can play male or female

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129728-fem-boy-race/?do=findComment&comment=4177147

You can play any vanilla race without mess up the NPCs  if they use HGEC or vanilla bodies and textures.

Of course the Fem boy texture has light skin (imperial) so it does not work with Dark elf, khajjit, orc , ...  But you can play high elf.

This is amazing! Thank you for doing this work on such short notice. 

So far it's working perfectly! You are glorious!

Only throwing some files in the Blockhead folders.
And the the esp is my race esp with deleted race, only armor clothes left (2 minutes TES4Edit work ).

But good to hear it works, have not tested it.

If you want to try my Fem boy race you must uninstall the FemBoyArmorClothesMod.esp, will conflict with the FemBoyMod.esp ( same IDs and same positions of the chests )

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, D4rkf1re said:

How do you even download this? There's no active links I can see.

There is this little note in post 1

NOTE:  Here is the link to the files:

there you click the link and you get to

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/page/18/#comment-491779

You need the

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core.7z

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Data.7z

and Requirements

OBSE v20 or higher

OBSE plugin Blockhead v7.0 or higher

-----------------------

And if you play LAPF/Lovers you get the right lowerbodies in the files

LoversJoystick 1.46 (LAPF compatibility plugin for SetBody)

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Lovers_Joystick_Core.7z

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Lovers_Joystick_Data.7z

( the original female lowerbodies in the LAPF download don't match the SetBody foot nif. There is a narrow gap between the ankle and the leg. Yes, there are 2 different HGEC versions. It's annoying because 50% of clothing and armor mods with a visible foot-leg connection have this gap. You can ignore it, or you can change the "wrong" clothing and armor meshes to fit the body you are using. )

EDIT: HGEC versions

A:     LAPF, HGEC Body with BBB v1.12, SetBody_2ch-Edition_TSpec_10_Archive

B:      SetBody reloaded, BBB_Designer_Body_Spell, SetBody_1_2

And the armor-clothing mods about 50% use one version or the other.

Edited by fejeena
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys, 
Im trying to activate bouncing butts but 'options bbb butts' folder is not there?
I downloaded the core and data zips but dont see it.
Where can I find this optional autosetbody ini?

this was the note from the readme below.

***Activating BBB Butts***

Replace default autosetbody.ini with the one found in the "Options (BBB Butts)" folder.

Edited by TackG