I checked it too. It was that Hirdamanapulus' BDM body unlike my first guess. Dumby brain, but anyway thanks for providing me the link as I realized that it's missing in the credits list.

As to the waist seam line, there are quite a bit of such bodies where the original mod and the setbody version don't exactly match. I don't hesitate to modify it if the change is not noticeable (although BDM waist was modified by Gerra). Otherwise there would have been even more different seam templates.

Cool, nice spotting. They will be fixed soon, except the spb wraping one. It's not used any longer.

No problem. I found another couple of minor glitches. In the "BombshellBodiesConstruct" script, at lines 234 and 259, the upper bodies "HGECBUSPB28A" and "HGECBUACYYM" are paired with the DMRA hands, but both meshes fit the standard HGEC hands.

No problem. I found another couple of minor glitches. In the "BombshellBodiesConstruct" script, at lines 234 and 259, the upper bodies "HGECBUSPB28A" and "HGECBUACYYM" are paired with the DMRA hands, but both meshes fit the standard HGEC hands.

There's a problem. HGEC version SPB28A is certainly my mistake, but the problem is I don't remember anymore whether YYM wrist was HGEC or DMRA. I don't remember where it originally belonged. Alex Collection is from setbody 3dm, I have to download it again. Looking at the YYM upperbody mesh... something tells me it's originally a chimera body with HGEC waist and DMRA wrists. The very combination that I hate the most.

Ah, crap. The 3dm version YYM indeed is DMRA wrist. And HGEC waist. Ah, crap.

And they didn't know that, it's paired with HGEC hands in 3dm setbody. Gerra didn't know that, he mended the wrist seam with script. And I didn't know that, I paired it with the HGEC hands.

Ah, crap.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering... there's a doubt I have about Setbody internals. The bodies selected for NPCs are stored in an array, isn't it? What happens if you change your mind later and want to use a different body type for the same NPC? I have a feeling that the first body type you set remains 'stuck' in a savegame. For a full detail see this post

P.S.

Autosetbody is deactivated (I left the default ini value), and the body I use is a custom one that I added to the Setbody menu, following the instructions contained in the Readme. I'm using version 1.44 of Setbody and LoversJoystick.

Edited by QuiteTheTail

Do you mean custom body type does not apply once you save and reload the game?

I can't replicate that result, even though tested with similar settings. custom body (that is not built-in), npc(not player), autosetbody disabled. Apparently it's applied normally regardless of whether she previosly had any set body type or not. Tell me if you find more detailed condition.

Here's what happens when setbody is ordered to change someone's body. A new dict entry is created with the npc's form ID as key. Player is no exception. PC is just an another npc whose ID is "00000014". This form ID is what you see when you click the npc while in the console menu. So, if such entry already exists then it is overwritten.

Then the body code string is stored inside the npc's own dict entry. There is a sub-array under any particular npc's entry, the first entry of which being the actual npc reference and the second one being the body code. So, there is no difference between custom body type and built-in body type. If a new body type is set, the new one simply overwrites the old one.

When setbody initializes upon game load/restart, it examines each and every entry in the npc dictionary. See if the npc's form is valid, if the npc is dead or disabled, or if the user has changed LO. This is to fight potential array bloat. This may be the problem because temporary actors may be invalid at this point. Are you certain that your companion is persistent and non-respawning just like named vanilla townfolks?

Anyways, you want to apply male animation to futanari female actors. Lovers Joystick only works when the subject is in 'offence' position. More precisely it works by interrupting LPK's main equip-boner process, and MB2's futanari equipping is not 'normal' process, it just mimics the similar behavior. That means joystick plugin is probably useless here. You'll have to apply Joystick function yourself for that.

Thanks for the detailed and quick answer.

1. Do you mean custom body type does not apply once you save and reload the game?

I can't replicate that result, even though tested with similar settings. custom body (that is not built-in), npc(not player), autosetbody disabled. Apparently it's applied normally regardless of whether she previosly had any set body type or not. Tell me if you find more detailed condition.

2. When setbody initializes upon game load/restart, it examines each and every entry in the npc dictionary. See if the npc's form is valid, if the npc is dead or disabled, or if the user has changed LO. This is to fight potential array bloat. This may be the problem because temporary actors may be invalid at this point. Are you certain that your companion is persistent and non-respawning just like named vanilla townfolks?

3. Anyways, you want to apply male animation to futanari female actors. Lovers Joystick only works when the subject is in 'offence' position. More precisely it works by interrupting LPK's main equip-boner process, and MB2's futanari equipping is not 'normal' process, it just mimics the similar behavior. That means joystick plugin is probably useless here. You'll have to apply Joystick function yourself for that.

1. Yes, these are the conditions. The only anomaly is about how I created the custom menu entry, which is slightly different from the standards. I have placed all the relevant meshes into an external package (the bodies I added are sort of "chimera bodies" so don't fit well anywhere in the standard package tree). It could be a problem with the generation of the body code. The body code is built in one or two stages during the menu selection, as follows:

:
: TSGUTS Manga and DM
:

; setting custom packages
 set BombshellQuest.sCustomBodyItem to sv_Construct "TSGUTSMNG,TSGUTS\MNG\femalefoot.nif,TSGUTS\MNG\femalehand.nif,TSGUTS\MNG\femaleupperbody.nif,TSGUTS\MNG\femalelowerbody.nif"
 SetStage BombshellQuest 20

set BombshellQuest.sCustomBodyItem to sv_Construct "TSGUTSDM,TSGUTS\DM\femalefoot.nif,TSGUTS\DM\femalehand.nif,TSGUTS\DM\femaleupperbody.nif,TSGUTS\DM\femalelowerbody.nif"
 SetStage BombshellQuest 20

; setting custom menu entries
 set BombshellQuest.bCustomMenuIsMale to 0
 set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItemText to sv_Construct "TSGUTSU,.: TS GUTS Upperbody Options :."
 SetStage BombshellQuest 21

; setting buttons
 set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "*ROOT,1,TS GUTS>,TSGUTSU,TSGUTS,0"
 SetStage BombshellQuest 22

set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "TSGUTSU,0,Manga,^,MNG,0"

set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "TSGUTSU,0,Double Melon,^,DM,0"

set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "TSGUTSU,1,< Main Menu,*ROOT,^,1"

; 'back' option is useless in this case, it was left just for reference
; set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "TSGUTSU,1,< Back,*ROOT,^,1"
; SetStage BombshellQuest 22

2. Or, since I'm trying to rework LoversMB2.esp, it could be possible that switching from the original to my modded copy (during my tests) is triggering the issue. I must check. The actor is a CM female companion (so it should be persistent) and is marked essential.

3. So, It's just as I thought. I'll have to include some of the logic of LoversJoysticks in the new LoversMB2.esp for it to work the way I want.

Menu looks fine to me. There are a few of such unusual built-in body codes. And actually, this shouldn't matter as long as you can set to that body in game anyway.

If you are using setbody 1.44, check out the console window after casting the spell. Since 1.43 or so it displays the current body code of the current actor. So, you said it doesn't seem to apply previous custom body upon load, then check if the body code can be seen in the console.

Initially I thought it was a problem with a malformed body code and custom menus, but this is not the case. I have the same problem with standard bodies. And I ruled out also a load order issue. I had Setbody.esp first, then LoverswithPK.esp and finally LoversJoysticks.esp. Moving Setbody after LoverwithPK has no effect. Might try updating to version 1.45

EDIT

Yes, the console reports the correct body codes. I assume the use of separators ("|") is not influential?

Edited by QuiteTheTail

Huh, that sounds bad. I assume you can set body type using the spell just fine the other times, and that means update actor functionality is not working right after loading for some reason. If you call update3d on them in the console they'll probably get better.

I'll have to do some experiments with that. This is the first time I've ever got such report.

Another lesson I've learned: CM companions and slavery don't go together well. That should explain the "sticky" bodytype. It's not Setbody's fault. However, the last word is yours, movomo. Check the last PM I sent you, it could be a load order issue as well.

EDIT

So, it was a load order change to trigger the problem*. This is the quick fix I made following your directions.

Users may try it (use it at your own risk!) or wait for the next release of Setbody.

SetBody_Reloaded_BE_1_45_quick_fix_esp.7z

(*) Description: a change in the load order (due to installing a new esp, as it was in my case) could result in a duplicate entry for actors introduced by a mod, if the mod index has changed. 

Edited by QuiteTheTail
  • 1 month later...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/?p=491779

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.46a

Features

* Core plugin changes

- Added an option to selectively enable/disable male/female autosetbody.

- Fixed load order change detect script.

- Fixed several mesh path references in the core plugin:

SPB Nise Chi Chi

Oversized Mega Oppai

SPB28A (HGEC version) hand, DMRA to HGEC

* Mesh fixes

- Alex Collection YYM upperbody wrist, HGEC to DMRA

- SPB28A (HGEC version) wrist, wrist shape smoothened to fit HGEC wrist better.

LoversJoystick 1.46

* Removed the remaining ar_dump calls

@movomo: Thanks for the new version. Perfectly timed. Here's some bugs for you...  :P

In SetBody:

HGECBRA: femalelowerbody_RA has the DMRA foot assigned, but the seam matches the standard HGEC foot.

HGECACYYM: The femaleupperbody_AC_YYM mesh still has the HGEC wrists.

In LoversJoystick:

In the original xLoversMainScriptEquipFuncChinupoFutanari script in Lovers with PK.esp, the if block at line 44 reads as follows:

if me.GetIsSex Male
let bone := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo me arEquipData["chinupo"] arEquipData["chinupoLevel"]
else
let bone := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari me arEquipData["chinupo"] arEquipData["chinupoLevel"]
endif

In the version of the script in LoversJoystick.esp, the same block reads as follows:

if me.GetIsSex Male
let bone := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo arEquipData["chinupo"] arEquipData["chinupoLevel"]
else
let bone := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari arEquipData["chinupo"] arEquipData["chinupoLevel"]
endif

Similarly, at lines 94 and 100, the original script has:

let r1 := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo me s0 s1
let r1 := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari me s0 s1
Whereas LoversJoystick has:
let r1 := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo s0 s1
let r1 := Call xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari s0 s1

These calls are all missing the first 'me' parameter in the LoversJoystick version of the script. As a result, if the actor does not have a SetBody set, and therefore Joystick does nothing, that actor does not get the animated penis or futa defined by Lovers.

I don't think I've tampered with any of the other part in the lovers joystick script other than where I marked.

Perhaps it has been changed since LJ's first release. There was a big change at some point so you can assign different erect dick other than the default one. Fejeena's request, I think.

So, good point. I'll fix that shortly. I appreciate it. Though, I'd appreciate more if you let me know such things before I update. Because my will to update drastically drops down right after uploading any new version.

And, actually, it seems like I archived the wrong folder and uploaded it in the first place.

---

REUPLOADED

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/?p=491779

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.46a

Features

* Core plugin changes

- Added an option to selectively enable/disable male/female autosetbody.

- Fixed load order change detect script.

- Fixed several mesh path references in the core plugin:

SPB Nise Chi Chi

Oversized Mega Oppai

SPB28A (HGEC version) hand, DMRA to HGEC

* Mesh fixes

- Alex Collection YYM upperbody wrist, HGEC to DMRA

- SPB28A (HGEC version) wrist, wrist shape smoothened to fit HGEC wrist better.

- HGEC RA lowerbody ankle, HGEC to DMRA

LoversJoystick 1.46a

* Fixed the mismatches in the main lovers equipboner function override.

I don't think I've tampered with any of the other part in the lovers joystick script other than where I marked.

Perhaps it has been changed since LJ's first release. There was a big change at some point so you can assign different erect dick other than the default one. Fejeena's request, I think.

So, good point. I'll fix that shortly. I appreciate it. Though, I'd appreciate more if you let me know such things before I update. Because my will to update drastically drops down right after uploading any new version.

Sorry, I noticed the error in Joystick a week or two ago, but then completely forgot about it. It's only when you announced the new release that I remembered. :blush:

If I spot anything else, I'll try and mention it straight away.

Hey... I made a few things... Would u guys be interested in adding them or considering them for future plans?

It's actually a collection of modifications...

First, on opposition to that "open vagina" thread I attempted to make a "tight one"

like this (Sorry, no in game screens yet):

emrata-960-single-4.jpg?w=560

I made variations for HGEC in M and S lowerbodies, also for ZKEC normal

Second, I made a D cup breast size for ZKEC normal

Third and most important, I made beast legs for 3 types of creatures

-Hooves

-Paws (Old Pic)

-Reptile claws (Old Pic)

All are for normal lowerbody types (M) and for HGEC and ZKEC (ZKEC already had hooves though)

I made all these by using available resources but these cover most kinds of beast race I believe

All Beast options are also available for Robert Male v52 in Muscular type

It aims to fulfill my dream of a Setbody mod which allows both nude bodies and clothing to be beast-like too, but as I've no idea I how, I planned it as a modders resource instead.

Would you be interested?

Greetings.

@ El Alquimista .

Wouaw ... your model from the first picture looks very natural and realistic , what race and texture are those ? ...  :°)

In fact i don't understand the relation between what you wrote and this picture ?!?

Cheers.

XDDD

Its... "Human Race" from "Real Life" mod

Texture and body are "Supermodel Type" by "The Maker of Humans"

--

It's about her flower down there... Labia are inside and it shows a nice pretty slice aspect. Some call it "tight"

Some may call it "delicate"

It's just a variation as most of the other body mods are different in that aspect.

The one I made Is a mashup of sorts using body mods to have that aspect in HGEC and ZKEC variants...

EDIT

Here:

ZKEC variant for what was said above

5ee33104e66bb3ad439e7189a4e197eb.jpg

Sorry, I noticed the error in Joystick a week or two ago, but then completely forgot about it. It's only when you announced the new release that I remembered. blush.gif

If I spot anything else, I'll try and mention it straight away.

It's cool under all circumstances actually, but I was starting to get suspicious because you reported those hard-to-find bugs several times, every time right after I uploaded new stuff. tongue.png

It's cool and looks cool. But I'm afraid I'm not very keen on incorporating beast bodies into the core package (human form is a different matter, it's certainly welcomed). It may require quite radical changes on the back-end.

Let's see if Satyrist is still around. He will happily add them to his beast body add-on collection. Or in the worst case, you should still be able to add them if you don't mind a bit of .ini file editing.

----

By the way, I wrote a kind of license note for this mod. Regarding this grim darkness of the recent trend...

but law is too difficult.

<Addendum>

Without Movomo's and Gerra6's express permission, users can not use any part of this mod to make money or anything of monetary value by making a "paywall", such as, including but not limited to, registering it on Steam Workshop. Users may be able to use some of the body assets here for profit if all of the individual, original authors of each component so approve it. For each case of "mesh" component, "the authors" includes Movomo and Gerra6, as every mesh in this mod was modified by our hands.

As to Gerra6's scripts and tools: They are using PyFFI library and some of them are based on Blender Python, which are licensed under GNU GPLv2 license, and so GPL applies to his scripts and tools. If you used his tools for your work, you hold the rights of your own work. However, if you redistribute it in its source code form and/or in binary form, it must be licensed under GPL license and as such, must be free to use and even redistributable if so your clients wish. You are encouraged to discuss this matter in his distribution site (kgtools.org).

Which reads rofl. Welp, now I'm more than happy that I have no choice but clarifying this. (lie)

Actually, I'm genuinely happy that my favorite vidya game is a classic fucking shit nostalgic game that is slowly being forgotten. So that I won't have to be really serious about this.

Greetings.

Hi El Alquimista ... thank you for " clarifying " this point about " her flower" ... i already saw that face somewhere . She reminds me an old friend of mine but older of course .

Hi & @ Movomo .

I see you already read the last "News" posted today by DarkOne ... hard to follow all the comments there , when i stated to read them there was 15 pages ... when i reach the page  N°15 there was 15 others new pages ... ;°) .

Well that's not a "happy" news this thing with Steam Workshop , but what about the other Gerra6's tools here at LL : Clothing Converter ans " Co " . I know G6 is busy in his Real Life but it would be necessay to clarify the situation too with these tools ( from KG Tools ) .

Do you have the possibility to contact him " quickly" ?

Cheers.

You're probably right. I can try contacting him, though licensing is the very last thing I want to discuss with a friend.

Gerra's tools are obviously under GPL. He is redistributing PyFFI source code and so he must license his stuff under GPL as well. But clarifying it is important.

and now that I think twice on it, I better borrow Creative Commons license and partially apply it rather than rambling such nonsenses. Some wiseman said "never ever invent a new license" and he's 100% right.