>> Is there any specific reason why every body part is hard coded in order to make them work?

They don't need to be hardcoded. It's possible to move all of them to the ini file.

But, if they are in the .ini and end-users can modify them freely, autosetbody becomes problem. That means every user may have to make their own autosetbody.ini file from scratch.

I was thinking I would let you know about current body data through a public function. So if you call it you'll get the information - exact body code(this one is already possible), body seam compatibility, or just rough body size.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.43

Features

* New body update includes UV map fix, symmetry fix, BBB weight fix.

* New body: FCPA (FCPA)

FCPA can be found in ROOT > More Styles menu.

* New body: GBEC (HGECGBEC)

GBEC can be found in ROOT > More Styles menu.

GBEC body in setbody reloaded is compatible with standard HGEC ankle seams.

* New body: SuiGuts (SGUTSN, SGUTSS, SGUTSSEX)

SuiGuts bodies can be found in ROOT > SuiGuts menu.

* New body: Pregnant HFB 1st E/H cup (HFBPL1, HFBPE1, HFBPH1)

Can be found in ROOT > Pregnancy > HFB E/H-Cup menu.

* Templates have been updated as well.

* Added FCPA, GBEC, SuiGuts bodies to the default Autosetbody.ini file.

LoversJoystick 1.43

* Identical to the previous version (1.42a), but includes new lowerbodiese.

Shit, I forgot to add LAPF dick entries in the plugin.

New bodies won't work with Joystick. But will be fixed within a few days as well as some other fixes.

I've had an idea, would it be possible to do the following in Lovers joystick? function

Use Blockhead's GetBodyAssetOverride function to get the path to the character's lower body mesh.

Use OBSE string functions to append replace the ".nif" at the end of the path with "_AP.nif"

Change the path of the equpiied erect penis lowerbody clothing item to the path we got in the previous step.

The idea is that this would mean that you wouldn't need to update Joystick whenever you added a new body type to setbody.

Would this work?

I think I found some body types that aren't currently included in setbody

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38977- seloblBod body

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20401/?- HEX body

I'll take a look once I got time. Thanks.

New bodies won't work with Joystick. But will be fixed within a few days as well as some other fixes.

I've had an idea, would it be possible to do the following in Lovers joystick? function

Use Blockhead's GetBodyAssetOverride [/size]function to get the path to the character's lower body mesh.

Use OBSE string functions to append replace the ".nif" at the end of the path with "_AP.nif"

Change the path of the equpiied erect penis lowerbody clothing item to the path we got in the previous step.

The idea is that this would mean that you wouldn't need to update Joystick whenever you added a new body type to setbody.

Would this work?

Yes, it will work.

I had pondered over this problem before, actually. But still haven't decided for these 3 reasons.

1. Currently, AP lowerbodies are actually less than total number of lowerbodies, because of male bodies. Male AP lowerbodies are shared through setbody plugin.

But this can be handled if needed.

2. Moreover, the get-AP-boner function is actually supposed to do more than that. It was made to support body size categorizing functionality (as some people request, that kind of thing would be needed if people ever make "set clothing" type mod). I wanted to make all the categorize-type functionalities be dealt with by that single function.

Unfortunately, no one seems to be interested in this project too much.

3. More importantly, I'm fucking lazy.

I'll consider switching to that way in the next version. Or next next version. Thanks for the input.

I'll take a look once I got time. Thanks.

Use Blockhead's GetBodyAssetOverride [/size]function to get the path to the character's lower body mesh.

Would this work?

Yes, it will work.

I had pondered over this problem before, actually. But still haven't decided for these 3 reasons.

1. Currently, AP lowerbodies are actually less than total number of lowerbodies, because of male bodies. Male AP lowerbodies are shared through setbody plugin.

2. Moreover, the get-AP-boner function is actually supposed to do more than that. It was made to support body size categorizing functionality (as some people request, that kind of thing would be needed if people ever make "set clothing" type mod). I wanted to make all the categorize-type functionalities be dealt with by that single function.

I'll consider switching to that way in the next version. Or next next version. Thanks for the input.

2. I'm sorta interested in trying to build a 'set clothing' mod - at least as far as building up a library of clothing replacers, unfortunately,

3. ... so am I. (sorry)  :blush:

Decided not to included HEX body. Apparently it is a mix of classic Exnem upperbody and HGEC lowerbody plus minor modifications.

I'm not certain if including seloblBod body would be a good idea, at the moment. I do see some difference to classic HGEC upperbodies, though. (plus incompatible wrist seam) I may add this one when the time is right.

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.44

Features

* ALL FEMALE MESHES including templates: skeleton replaced (by LAPF performance)

* ALL MALE MESHES: skeleton replaced (by LAPF performance)

* ALL MALE TEMPlATES: skeleton replaced (by original Robert Male deformed skeleton)

* ROBERT MALE WRIST NORMALS CHANGED

* By above 4 changes, it is recommended to seammend at least male meshes again using the new 1.44 templates, if you already have seam-mended armors/clothings you have. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can ignore female changes as the difference is so small and only meaningful in mathematical scale - you will not notice any difference in game.

* DMRA Natural upperbody weight fix (pointy boobs when walking)

LoversJoystick 1.44

* LoversJoystick now automatically detects AP boners using filename suffix (_AP), rather than relying on the main setbody.esp plugin. However, it still requires setbody.esp.

* Thus, BombshellGetBodyCategory call type 0 has been deprecated, as of 1.44, and should no longer be used unless we find any reason to resurrect it in the future. Other call types of the same function, which are reserved for future uses, are unaffected.

- I fully expect minor bugs in the lovers joystick plugin. Go test it and tell me what you think.

Err... *in case* if that's buggy, you can still use lovers joystick 1.43. 1.43 new bodies (FCPA, GBEC, etc.) will work as well.

- As for the data meshes & templates changes, it is to sync them with Junkacc's (unreleased) head meshes.

Like promised here some new Cup variants for the HFB body (B,C and D Cup), also 3 stage pregnant versions for B,C and E Cup, the others need some more fine adjustment.

I decide to use the already relased mesh for the 3rd stage, also fixed some not joint vertices.

Cheers.

Sorry for the delay.

I've taken a look yesterday. So you added B, C, D variants to HFB normal bodies.

Nice work. I like unusual bodies.. including pregnant of course. though I'll have to change the trimester order in the next version (I thought your previous things were the first stage, like HGEC P ) But that's my problem.

Tell me once you get the H cups done.

Greetings.

Hi , Movomo.

... " Nice work. I like unusual bodies.. "  , well i saw your new file at " That Site Over There "  so did you had the GBEC body ( and of course with  the Fejeena's version ... which match the " Standard "  HGEC feet ) in your nex " Set Body Reloaded " file ?

So that just because it is an unusual body at this moment ...

Cheers.

PS ; i already saw your post 735  and comment about the GBEC and FCPA bodies but that doesn't mean it is there , in your file .

Sorry for the delay.

I've taken a look yesterday. So you added B, C, D variants to HFB normal bodies.

Nice work. I like unusual bodies.. including pregnant of course. though I'll have to change the trimester order in the next version (I thought your previous things were the first stage, like HGEC P ) But that's my problem.

Tell me once you get the H cups done.

np.

The HGEC P version imo doesn't fit to this body type with its petite waist/belly. Thats why I decide to use the previous mesh for stage 3, I hope this doesn't make that much work.

And here the missing D and H pregnant body.

Cheers.

HFB_Preg_D_H.7z

Greetings.

Hi , Movomo.

... " Nice work. I like unusual bodies.. "  , well i saw your new file at " That Site Over There "  so did you had the GBEC body ( and of course with  the Fejeena's version ... which match the " Standard "  HGEC feet ) in your nex " Set Body Reloaded " file ?

So that just because it is an unusual body at this moment ...

Cheers.

PS ; i already saw your post 735  and comment about the GBEC and FCPA bodies but that doesn't mean it is there , in your file .

GBEC...not exactly.

What I call unusual is something like... Kingkong's hexa boobs.

Yep, that's definly unusual.

And here the missing D and H pregnant body.

Cheers.

And that makes your part done! Good work.

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.45

Features

* New bodies added:

Avebrave's HFB B, C, D: HGECHFBB, HGECHFBC, HGECHFBD

Avebrave's Pregnant HFB series

(Previous 1 became 3)

HFBPL1, HFBPL2, HFBPL3

HFBPB1, HFBPC1, HFBPD1, HFBPE1, HFBPH1

HFBPB2, HFBPC2, HFBPD2, HFBPE2, HFBPH2

HFBPB3, HFBPC3, HFBPD3, HFBPE3, HFBPH3

- Pregnant HFB trimester order has changed: previous 1st stage became 3rd stage. Well, sorry.

- Menu structure changed: Now HFB normal bodies can be found at the ROOT level.

* Added wrist & ankle-only Robert Male template nif file.

LoversJoystick 1.45

* Added new AP lowerbodies for 1.45

* Separated the core and the data. The core should be compatible with any future versions of setbody reloaded blockhead edition

Yes, it will work.

2. I'm sorta interested in trying to build a 'set clothing' mod - at least as far as building up a library of clothing replacers, unfortunately,

3. ... so am I. (sorry)  :blush:

As a follow up, I've decided that if I want something doing...

So I've started a project thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43410-planning-set-clothing-im-gonna-take-the-plunge/

One question, how do you see the set body size categorising functionality working?

Pardon me, probably I'm the first to ask... I'm looking for a BButtock version of z4xx's DM GUTS body. I thought I had seen it somewhere in version 1.44, but browsing the body and menu codes can't find it anymore. Perhaps it has never been there?

The majority of people seems to prefer RA, and I can't help but feeling a bit out of the line for preferring the flattened butt cheeks of GUTS. The Manga version is by far my favorite replacer, and I was so pleased to see it included!

Many thanks for mantaining Setbody, Movomo.

I believe DMGUTS body is still there. DMRABUGUTS for upperbody and DMRABGUTS is for lowerbody. The menu code document only describes menu structure. You can't find it there. It's under general DMRA menu in game.

Oh, this is great news for me. Thanks Movomo!

P.S.

Since it's in the DMRA category, I suppose I should use DMRA hands and feet to avoid seams. Is that right?

As for GUTS Manga, it's femalefoot_GM.nif and standard HGEC hands, I guess.

@movumo: I suppose it's about time I reported the small number of minor bugs I've found in SetBody. :D

In the "BombshellBodiesConstruct" script:

- LIne 216: "HGECBUSPBNCC" is missing the "HGEC\UpperBody\" from the start of the mesh path.

- Line 222: "HGECBUMOO" is missing the "HGEC\" from the start of the mesh path.

In the "BombshellBodiesConstructCategory" script:

- Line 419: The mesh path reads "SPB21 Wraping" instead of "SPB21 Wrapping".

In the "aaaAutoSetBodyQuestScript" script:

- Line 233: The command "sv_Erase sIniName 9" should read "sv_Erase sIniName 0 9", assuming the idea is to remove the "Data\ini\" from the front of the path to the mod-specific ini file before reporting that the ini file has been loaded. As it stands, it removes everything from the second \ onwards, and only reports that "Data\ini" has been loaded.

Also, in LoversJoystick, there's an "ar_Dump" command at line 43 of "ljsIsJoystickAvailable". I'm not sure if this is intentionally there or is just something left over from debugging, but it clutters the console. :-/