There is also a strange mesh artifact on all of the HGEC, THEC and many of the other meshes (if not most of them)

It only shows up i-game though (not in blender) and can be seen from the back of a character in the form of a sort of "triangle" with the bottom point being formed by the top of the butt crack.

post-800-0-18769100-1417906602_thumb.jpg

post-800-0-95073300-1417906921_thumb.jpg

Edit - Also just ran Gerra's seam mender on the bugged ZKEC meshes and it fixed that problem.

I don't see anything unusual in the above pictures. What exactly is the triangle artifact you are refering to?

If you look at my second picture in particular, you should be able to see two "marks" that stand out, just above the butt crack.

I'm not quite sure how to describe them.

All my other bug reports related to waist seams should be fixable with the latest seam mender version. The only one that realy requires attention is the ankles of the exenm original lower body (non bouncing butt version only, version with the bouncing works fine).

I never saw  HGEC meshes without it . HGEC Body with BBB v1.12, all Set Body Version I have, the LAPF bodies, .... all have it.

And many of the other female bodies; DM, DMRA, THEC,GUTS,...

movomo is innocent ! ;) 

I know, I just wondered if he might be able to use gerra's tools to fix it  :P

I never saw  HGEC meshes without it . HGEC Body with BBB v1.12, all Set Body Version I have, the LAPF bodies, .... all have it.

And many of the other female bodies; DM, DMRA, THEC,GUTS,...

movomo is innocent ! ;) 

I know, I just wondered if he might be able to use gerra's tools to fix it  :P

I suspect the only way to fix it is to use Blender to move the vertices by hand.

Ah, that was it. Turns out that my pair of eyes is still barking. I didn't know it is called Dimples of Venus, but I knew it is a part of the real human and HGEC body. I just thought you were refering to something bright or flickering face or stray vertice.

No I won't do anything about it, but I appreciate your report. These vertex weight problems are related to Blender version of seam mender sript, as they all are hand works, identifying all of them can be a tough job. Maybe I just have to sanitize all of them again.. because I've recently spotted more.

I *think* the dev version of the stand-alone Seam Mender is ready to mend all of those seams.

Sorry about the latest Blender version getting pants-on-head dain bramaged. It looks like it is correctly copying the weights from the template meshes, but neglecting to completely eliminate any pre-existing weights.

So when the weight map gets normalized and exported, evil happens.

I've got to go and update my Blender tools one of these days.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

Setbody Reloaded Blockhead Edition 1.42

Features

*** SetBody.esp plugin fixes ***

AGHGEC menu name fix

DMRA CLS14, CLS17 mesh path reference fix

Growlf menu fix

*** Body mesh fixes ***

ALL: SEAM REWORKED

Curvaceous N upperbody weight fix

Curvaceous N lowerbody weight fix

CLS06 upperbody boobs weight fix, AP boner skeleton root fix

AGHGEC A upperbody weight fix, overlap vertex fix

AGHGEC A lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC B upperbody weight fix

AGHGEC B lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC C lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC D upperbody weight fix

AGHGEC D lowerbody weight fix

AGHGEC HFOB upperbody weight fix

AGHGEC HFOB lowerbody weight fix

SPB21 upperbody weight fix

SPBX1 A upperbody weight fix

SPBX1 B upperbody weight fix

DMRA upperbody weight fix

DMRA 3M upperbody weight fix

DMRA BDM upperbody weight fix

DMRA CLS14 upperbody weight fix

DMRA CLS17 upperbody weight fix

DMRA GUTS upperbody weight fix

DMRA HDM upperbody weight fix

DMRA KCup upperbody weight fix

DMRA Manga K upperbody weight fix

DMRA MDM upperbody weight fix

DMRA Natural upperbody weight fix

DMRA SPB15 upperbody weight fix

DMRA SPB28A upperbody weight fix

DMRA SPB28B upperbody weight fix

DMRA tuned upperbody weight fix

DMRA SC2 upperbody weight fix

DMRA SV upperbody weight fix

HGECP3 upperbody name fix

THECPREG1 upperbody weight fix

THECPREG2 upperbody weight fix

THECPREG3 upperbody weight fix

THEC 6L upperbody weight fix

HGEC GUTS LIGHT upperbody weight fix

HGEC Growlf Mega upperbody weight fix

HGEC Growlf Soccerball upperbody weight fix

HGEC Growlf XXL upperbody weight fix

HGEC HUKU upperbody weight fix

HGEC Inverted Nipple upperbody weight fix

HGEC Mega Oppai upperbody weight fix

HGEC Exnem lowerbody weight fix

FUTA lowerbodies skeleton root fix

"fix" doesn't necessarily mean "completely repaired" though

LoversJoystick 1.42

* Almost identical to the previous version (1.42), just renamed and included a few fixed lowerbodies, and additionally, it will now generate debug messages when things go south.

The new version contains seam fixes for every body mesh (this does not mean every seam has been changed; Seam conventions remain unchanged, just fixed), and a few of weight fixes that were pointed by folks.

What's the right load order for LoversJoystick vs Setbody? I know ger4 mentioned it should be loaded before Setbody, except it requires Setbody as a master and the readme still says, "Below of both "Lovers with Pk.esp" and "SetBody.esp". I think you were going to check into it.

Balls wiggle has been a long-standing dream of mine (sounds weird, I know). So I also support the creation of such animations.

Maybe one day this mesh here can also be reworked to use that balls bone and animated schlong? Might look awesome.

attachicon.gifTheIncrediblyHung.nif

Wooh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCHQzk2okoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCHQzk2okoc

Nice balls.

But let's do this mesh later. It is not erect so LAPF animations are no use (unless there is a ball-bouncing normal animation), and this mesh has absurdly many vertices.

What's the right load order for LoversJoystick vs Setbody? I know ger4 mentioned it should be loaded before Setbody, except it requires Setbody as a master and the readme still says, "Below of both "Lovers with Pk.esp" and "SetBody.esp". I think you were going to check into it.

Honestly, I'm not certain. Just pick the one that works for you.

I've noticed that setbody's load order in our recommended load order post is below lovers mods for some reason. I actually don't know why, because I thought this mod is pretty much irrelevant to load ordering. If having setbody above lovers mods will have any bad consequences, I'll have to settle this problem with Greg.

It seems that while LoversJoystick does have to be loaded after LoversPK.esp, Setbody has to be loaded after lovers joystick. If this is not done, then the AP is not used by the game, but the default static one.

LoversJoystick relies on Setbody's Bombshell scripts and can't work without them, so it has to load after Setbody too (just the way the masters are currently configured). If LAPF animations aren't working with the default configuration, something else must be going on.

To Ger4 (and other potential animators),

Here's the sample of rigged balls.

Take a look and tell me what you think. If there isn't any problem, use this.

However, keep in mind that AP boners included in setbody move a bit differently than the ones in the original LAPF package.

attachicon.gifrigged_balls_sample.7z

Thanks, I'll give them a test over the weekend.

Balls wiggle has been a long-standing dream of mine (sounds weird, I know). So I also support the creation of such animations.

Maybe one day this mesh here can also be reworked to use that balls bone and animated schlong? Might look awesome.

attachicon.gifTheIncrediblyHung.nif

Greetings .

Hummm , parfaites ces " boules" pour un lavage vaginal ...très naturel !!! ... :°)

Merci , voici des années que je me demande pourquoi seules les " boules " féminines balancent et non celles des garçons !

A suivre ...!

Bon week-end.