Devious Followers - Continued SE

When enslaved I am put into a forced crawl position. This is not mentioned as one of the rules when being introduced to the slavery component, and I consider it a game-breaker.

(Ahh, I noticed it was mentioned as being related to the boots I'm wearing. So not permanent, just a device to get rid of. That's very different. Sorry for not reading the item descriptions more carefully!)

On 7/23/2020 at 10:57 AM, KyLeeKu said:

Hello. I had a problem with the CTD when the whore sign was equipped. I found that the texture size for DF_SignTown was set to 499x512. Changing it to 512x512 fixed the CTD for me.

Glad you fixed it because I am having the same problem. However, how did you fix it? I have gimp but I get an error message when I try to open it - the DDS plugin could not open the DDS image - unsupported DXGI format (98).

I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you.

EDIT:  I dl'd Paint.net and was able to change the size. I put on my sign like a good (bad?) girl and no CTD. Keeping fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...

Twice now my modular rule descriptions have disappeared. I don't know if this is specific to the SE version or a glitch with DFC SE or LE, so I'm posting here and tagging @Lupine00.

The first time it happened was just after I updated Laura's Bondage Shop. I thought maybe that was a weird thing associated with load order change, so just went with it. However, the second time can't be blamed on anything like that. No upgrades or load order changes. Possibly, and I can't say I am remembering this, a Deviously Enchanted Chests event occurred. It's just a possiblility because I know there was an event either before or after the glitch.

Instead of "Rule 1 ...... wear cuffs" and "Rule 2 ...... wear harness", my mcm now shows "Rule 1 ...... 7" and "Rule 2 ....... 7". I don't check the MCM all the time, so I had to go back to a save several gameplay hours ago to see what they were. Adding a new deal does not reset the descriptions in the MCM. Nor does a message appear in the top left corner about items added or owing a large amount of money any time soon.

Also, the MCM says I have 6 current deals and 7 expected, but I should have 7 and 7 because I am showing 2 Slut, 3 Piercing, 1 Wolf, and 1 Dragon deals active.

I tried paying off my deals. I couldn't pay them all off. Even though the MCM says I have 0 deals, and my follower doesn't recognize that I have any deals, there is still "Rule 1 ...... 7" listed under the Dragon Deals. I removed all my devices, still no change to Dragon deals.

I had to hit RESET in the Debug menu. Of course, my follower is no longer bored etc.  I added deals until I hit a modular one.  Yay, I got the message and the MCM showed the deal correctly.

So, is there a console command(s) that will refresh the modular deals? I would rather lose the deal than accumulated boredom, etc. stats.

If not, is there a console command that will allow me to set my follower's boredom level and one to reset my willpower so I can get back to approximately where I was?

Obviously, I can't provide a papyrus log, but FWIW, here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 10  a     ApachiiHair.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     GeneralDisplays.esm
 13  d     ForgottenIsland.esp
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     SkyUI_SE.esp
 18 12     RaceMenu.esp
 19 13     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE   0 SmartHarvestSE.esp
 20 14     UIExtensions.esp
 21 15     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 22 16     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 23 17     AAE Ultimate Edition.esp
 24 18     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 25 19     AAE_CRF_Patch.esp
 26 1a     Amulet of the Divines.esp
 27 1b     AnubAnimObj.esp
 28 1c     Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
 29 1d     Leveled Soul Cairn Spells.esp
 30 1e     breezehome.esp
254 FE   1 CWFO_TheFallen.esp
 31 1f     Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 32 20     CBBE.esp
 33 21     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 34 22     MoreBanditCamps.esp
 35 23     goodbrother.esp
 36 24     Peril.esp
254 FE   2 mihailesocenturion.esp
 37 25     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
254 FE   3 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 38 26     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 39 27     Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
 40 28     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 41 29     GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp
 42 2a     DeadlyDragons.esp
 43 2b     DSHg - Helmets.esp
254 FE   4 BetterQuestObjectives - Dark Brotherhood for Good Guys Patch.esp
 44 2c     FNIS.esp
254 FE   5 mihailgrahl.esp
 45 2d     HN66_Earrings.esp
 46 2e     KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
 47 2f     0Kaidan.esp
 48 30     KS Hairdo's.esp
 49 31     pchs_loansharks.esp
 50 32     Move it Dammit - Less Wait Time.esp
 51 33     NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
 52 34     Quest Remover.esp
 53 35     RRTattoos.esp
 54 36     Realistic Haircolors.esp
 55 37     Remodeled Armor.esp
 56 38     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 57 39     SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 58 3a     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 59 3b     SLAnimLoader.esp
 60 3c     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 61 3d     SexistGuards.esp
 62 3e     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 63 3f     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 64 40     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 65 41     SlaveTats.esp
 66 42     Weightless Ingedients.esp
 67 43     AmilovescakeMarkarthHouse.esp
 68 44     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 69 45     DeviousFollowers.esp
 70 46     HothFollower.esp
254 FE   6 Bring Meeko to Lod.esp
 71 47     Dog Followers are Huskies.esp
 72 48     Devious Cidhna.esp
 73 49     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 74 4a     S_L_U_T_S.esp
254 FE   7 mihailcyrodiilianminotaur.esp
 75 4b     SimpleSlavery.esp
254 FE   8 mihailcliffracer.esp
254 FE   9 mihailsnowray.esp
 76 4c     notice board.esp
 77 4d     Buttons.esp
 78 4e     CWneutral.esp
254 FE   a JailRape.esp
 79 4f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
 80 50     TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
 81 51     ColoredRooms.esp
254 FE   b mihailwampa.esp
 82 52     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 83 53     ForgottenCity.esp
 84 54     DeviousCarriages.esp
 85 55     TimingIsEverything.esp
 86 56     SPTUnlimitedAmuletsSE.esp
 87 57     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 88 58     W_A_Vigilants.esp
 89 59     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 90 5a     YeOlde - MCM Settings.esp
254 FE   c mihailmountainlion.esp
254 FE   d mihaildwarvenmagetta.esp
254 FE   e mihailbantamguar.esp
 91 5b     FadeTattoos.esp
 92 5c     ajd_morthalghastlymine_sse_pc.esp
 93 5d     FMEA Skyrim.esp
254 FE   f BluePalaceDomeLight.esp
 94 5e     Lucien.esp
 95 5f     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
 96 60     Naked Dungeons.esp
 97 61     RapeTattoos.esp
 98 62     S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
 99 63     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
100 64     DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
101 65     SPTUnlimitedRingsSE.esp
102 66     DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
254 FE  10 BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
103 67     XPMSE.esp
104 68     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
105 69     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
254 FE  11 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
106 6a     Alyn Shir Armor.esp
           KJ Lore Tattoos 4K.esp

Thanks for any help I can get.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:28 AM, Seeker999 said:

Thanks for any help I can get.

I haven't seen anything like this since the old Lozeak versions. Modular deals are a property on the quest that you can set or clear via the console, but in normal code operation this is matched up with some other variables which count number of deals and deals at max level.

Boredom is a global variable, so it's easy to adjust.

I'd suggest getting rid of the follower, doing a complete reset of the mod, and then get follower back. Simply take deals until you feel it's "fair". Disable any deals you don't want first, you can re-enable later. Take additional debt to cancel out all the credit you just got.

8 hours ago, simonmail.hayes1@gmail.com said:

Hey I know I'm probably missing something dumb but does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? The Menus aren't showing up in the game so I know the Devius Followers and Enslaved aren't working, but I don't know how to get the expansion plugin.

Did you download DD from here? When you follow the download links you'll find the zip file on MEGA. The zip contains all 3 Devious Devices files for SE: assets, integration, and expansion. Make sure you installed and enabled all of them. I use Vortex so I'd first check my mod list to see that it's installed and then to my plugins page to make sure it's enabled.

Devious Devices SE BETA 4.3

I don't know what else to tell you. Hope it helps.

22 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I haven't seen anything like this since the old Lozeak versions. Modular deals are a property on the quest that you can set or clear via the console, but in normal code operation this is matched up with some other variables which count number of deals and deals at max level.

Boredom is a global variable, so it's easy to adjust.

I'd suggest getting rid of the follower, doing a complete reset of the mod, and then get follower back. Simply take deals until you feel it's "fair". Disable any deals you don't want first, you can re-enable later. Take additional debt to cancel out all the credit you just got.

Resetting the mod works well w/o even having to dismiss my follower. Yay. Thanks for telling me how to reset boredom.

AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

When things were good, I had the correct number of deals reflected even though the classic deals show as inactive. That's because I had paused the mod.

When things were bad, the correct number of deals still shows, the classic deals show, but the modular deals have placeholder(?) titles. At this point I had unpaused the mod.

Pausing and resuming the mod are the only things of significance different between the two points in time. There was a minor skirmish or two where my Dragonborn didn't break a nail, let the minions do most of the work, some conversations, and some time AFK.

You know, looking at the pictures (sorry I didn't edit them better), it's as if pausing the mod didn't pause the modular deals side (or at least not completely), and resuming the mod completely paused/disabled the modular side.  Perhaps that's why I when I add deals and it's modular, I don't get the description or the necessary items?

I can't tell you if I used pause and resume during the previous incidents. I have used it a couple of times, I just don't remember if my use of the feature coincided w/ the 2 times I had this issue.

I am attaching an abbreviated papyrus log that only covers the time frame involved, as well as the complete log. Anyway, thank you for all your work and it's back to Deviousrim, er, Skyrim for me.

Pictures

Spoiler

Good DF MCM.png

Bad DF MCM.png

Papyrus.0.log Abbreviated Papyrus.0.log

Thanks for this mod!

A feature request, a bug report, and a question...

On the device deals, does my character have to wear the exact device given or can she wear any device of the same type or slot?  She likes to "cheat" and wear a shock plug to manage her arousal instead of wearing other plugs if she can get away with it...

My character gets punished for not wearing her devices when she bathes.   If possible, could you please add support for KeepItClean (and BathingInSkyrim)?  I'm not sure how you'd do that though.   Neither KiC nor BiS send mod events.   The undressing happens before the animation starts, so the only thing I can imagine for your code would be to delay punishment for a second or two and cancel it if an animation starts (or just finished less than a few seconds ago). If the fix needs to be in the bathing mods, can you give me some clues so that I code in my own fix?  Looks like dhlp-Suspend/dhlp-Resume would do it?  However, I don't know if the authors of either of those non LL mods would be willing to add it.  If that's what makes the most sense, I'll ask them.   I could edit their scripts for personal use, but I'm hesitant to post and maintain a patch.

My character sometimes gets punished for not wearing devices ... that she is indeed wearing.  It seems to happen somewhat rarely and I can't see anything that it correlates to.   I tried looking into the code, expecting some OnUnequip stuff, but missed wherever/however this is detected?   Once it starts, it seems to keep periodically happening.  The only work-around I've found is to pay off the deals and get new deals.

Here's a question. I noticed that the whoring quest can cause crashes. It's happening on my save and I'm not sure why. Any suggestions on how to fix this? The Known Bugs says it requires a ritual to fix so... Anything less occult? I'm to the point where I can't say no to my follower so when he offers me the quest, I have to say yes, and then my game just dies.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:05 AM, Seeker999 said:

You know, looking at the pictures (sorry I didn't edit them better), it's as if pausing the mod didn't pause the modular deals side (or at least not completely), and resuming the mod completely paused/disabled the modular side.  Perhaps that's why I when I add deals and it's modular, I don't get the description or the necessary items?

I think I fixed something to do with modular deals and pausing. I really need to do something about releasing that.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:31 AM, MikeWander said:

Thanks for this mod!

A feature request, a bug report, and a question...

On the device deals, does my character have to wear the exact device given or can she wear any device of the same type or slot?  She likes to "cheat" and wear a shock plug to manage her arousal instead of wearing other plugs if she can get away with it...

[ ... ]

OK, for anyone else who wants to know and stumbles across this -  I see that it's handled via dialogue topics and works by checking if the player is wearing any device with the proper keyword.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:31 AM, MikeWander said:

My character sometimes gets punished for not wearing devices ... that she is indeed wearing.  It seems to happen somewhat rarely and I can't see anything that it correlates to.   I tried looking into the code, expecting some OnUnequip stuff, but missed wherever/however this is detected?   Once it starts, it seems to keep periodically happening.  The only work-around I've found is to pay off the deals and get new deals.

It seems that I must be getting unexpected results from the WornHasKeyword condition in the dialogue topic.

I notice that if my character equips an anal plug, slot 48 becomes blocked.  However, an enhance inventory menu or the body slots mcm display don't actually show anything in slot 48.   I think that's a change from DD 3.x to DD 4.x, but probably not related to my misfires.

I'm also use the DD "devices underneath" to hide a lot of stuff.   I have slot 48 hidden because sometimes i have a satchel in that slot for extra capacity.

I'm wondering if there's any chance that the device hider sometimes affects the results of the WornHasKeyword function...   I'll post a query in the DD thread.

17 hours ago, MikeWander said:

It seems that I must be getting unexpected results from the WornHasKeyword condition in the dialogue topic.

I notice that if my character equips an anal plug, slot 48 becomes blocked.  However, an enhance inventory menu or the body slots mcm display don't actually show anything in slot 48.   I think that's a change from DD 3.x to DD 4.x, but probably not related to my misfires.

I'm also use the DD "devices underneath" to hide a lot of stuff.   I have slot 48 hidden because sometimes i have a satchel in that slot for extra capacity.

I'm wondering if there's any chance that the device hider sometimes affects the results of the WornHasKeyword function...   I'll post a query in the DD thread.

Update:   It's definitely not DF.   Maybe DD or maybe the engine.  Triggered when the SkyUI quick menu occasionally allows you to (inappropriately) equip a non DD item into a slot already occupied by a blocking DD device.

Welp, I found another little issue. It's not with one of the deals, but when my follower 'helps' me into a straitjacket and says he can release me at an inn. I struggle out of it and my DF says that it's enchanted to re-equip. However, instead of trying to re-equip the straitjacket, the mod tries to re-equip nipple piercings. It fails because I am already wearing nipple piercings. Even if I remove the piercings and more are re-equipped, the mod then tries to re-equip piercings.

It never tries to re-equip the straitjacket. I have to put it back on myself just to stop the dialog from constantly repeating.

At first the click me ! dialog was not appearing, but after doing random things for a long time the mod apparently finally initialized or something and I got the dialog menu.

I managed to fix the sign by editing the 50g sign with paint.net to be a square, so no CTD for me with the sign after that.

I had an issue with the debt not increasing. The debt was initially 0 and does not change even if deals are done, time passes (and follower adds debt), or gold is lent from the follower. I fixed it with the reset button.

An issue I have now is that asking for devices or trying to get them by agreeing to a deal will either not give devices or getting them will take a long time.
I might for example walk around town, through doors and so and only then get the ball gag I asked for. The mod also never gives any dresses/suits when asking for them.
This is a bit inconvenient when I cant get the restraints I am supposed to wear. Dont know why its taking so much time .. could very well be some other mod causing the slowdown.

For some options I do get the restraint immediately, but for some it seems to take forever or there will be nothing given.

the only problem that i find anoying is that i can't dismiss my devious follower, even as not following me she still has DFC dialogues like "do you have and devices?" or "About my Dept" and after time she adds dept again even when she isn't my follower anymore! and yes i selected the "Clear dept" with the dismissable option!:/

Devious Followers - Continued SE v2.10.1.

• 2 weeks later...

An issue I have now is that asking for devices or trying to get them by agreeing to a deal will either not give devices or getting them will take a long time.
I might for example walk around town, through doors and so and only then get the ball gag I asked for. The mod also never gives any dresses/suits when asking for them.
This is a bit inconvenient when I cant get the restraints I am supposed to wear. Dont know why its taking so much time .. could very well be some other mod causing the slowdown.

For some options I do get the restraint immediately, but for some it seems to take forever or there will be nothing given.

I think that the issue I had is caused by devious lore or some similar mod that edits the devices. I have now removed some mods including devious lore and I now get the suit and leg cuffs that I were not able to get before.

Disabling deals doesn't seem to work at all.  I disabled piercings, gloves, boots, and gags and I still got every one of them.  I personally can't use these devices.

I don't know if the fiss malfunctioned (I set them after a test run for another mod), but resetting the mod completely and manually setting things, and setting it to pick one deal at a time for good measure, seems to make it cooperate and only pick enabled deals.

I completely jinxed it, as usual -_-  It working correctly must've been a fluke.  I've reset the mod twice, and it still refuses to ignore all deal settings.  I can't use this mod in its current state.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:57 AM, KyLeeKu said:

Hello. I had a problem with the CTD when the whore sign was equipped. I found that the texture size for DF_SignTown was set to 499x512. Changing it to 512x512 fixed the CTD for me.

How do I do this???? I have been trying for the last hour to open this file so I can edit it but nothing is working. Can you please please upload your DF_SignTown file so I can replace the broken one??

On 2/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, nomkaz said:

View File

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted Lupine00's mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the permission they game to me.  If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to  the Original Author or contact them directly. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is It?

Devious Followers is a mod that turns regular Skyrim followers intro tricky hirelings that want to lure you into slavery.

The follower charges you for their services, and if you cannot pay, you can instead take "deals" that involve bondage and humiliation for the follower's amusement.

Over time, the deals tend to erode your willpower, so it becomes harder to resist the follower's influence.

If you can't clear your debts quickly enough, the follower may take payment in kind and enslave you.

If you are able to pay the follower, they can provide some help escaping from devious devices, play gambling games that might allow you access to extra cash or device keys, and at times they may also initiate bondage games based simply on you wearing certain devices.

Gameplay Mechanics

• Your follower charges on a daily basis. You can configure how much they charge.
  • You must regularly pay them - some debt is allowed - and interest can accrue.
  • If you you are in too much debt, you must resolve the problem by taking deals, otherwise the follower may force you into deals, or take items from you to reduce the debt, or ultimately force you into slavery.
  • Each deal relieves a certain amount of debt and provides a discount to further expenses (you can limit the discount).
  • You can pay off deals if you have enough money, thus getting rid of the deal.
  • Deals have a minimum period. Deals cost more to pay off before their minimum period.
  • Most deals involve bondage or humiliation. Some involve both.
  • Deals have three (or four) levels, the higher levels are significantly more severe than the low levels. Try to avoid higher levels if you can.
  • There are two basic kinds of deal: regular deals, added in the 1.X series of the mod, and modular deals added in the 2.X series.
  • The regular deals are hand crafted, with specific progression. The modular deals are semi-random. You can configure what deals are available.
  • While deals can be intrusive, they are designed not to totally stop you playing normal Skyrim.
  • Things that happen to the PC can reduce a new stat called Willpower.
  • If the PC's willpower gets too low, it becomes harder to avoid bad deals or resist arbitrary demands from the follower.
  • High willpower characters can pick and choose their deals (for a price), lower willpower characters must take what they get.
  • If you end up in devious devices, sometimes the follower will accept payment to help you out.
  • The follower can play a (somewhat unfair) gambling game where you can win (or lose) money.
  • The follower can play a (somewhat unfair) gambling game where they offer restraint keys in exchange for debt.
  • Sometimes, the follower will take advantage of your mishaps with devices and add more, settings tasks you must complete before release.
  • Wearing the wrong device in the wrong place can be hazardous, and the follower is more likely to begin a "game" in those cases.
  • The follower has a number of "lives" that are lost when they enter bleedout, or perform certain tasks for you.
  • Followers become very grumpy and unhelpful when their lives reach zero.
  • Restore follower lives by sleeping for at least six hours.
  • If the player opts into it, or the PC gets into too much debt, the follower may take control of the PC's gold.
  • This is both a mechanism to mitigate theft from the player, and to make it worse.
  • Any time you can pay off all your debts, the follower doesn't control your gold, and have enough willpower, you can get rid of the follower.
  • If you have deals, or owe money, or have very low willpower, you cannot get rid of the follower.
  • Characters with very low willpower may automatically gain a follower.
  • There is an optional minimum contract period. 
  • The follower is essential and cannot simply be killed to get rid of them.
  • Multiple followers are supported, though only one will be devious at a time, you can configure how much extra you are charged.
  • There is an MCM lockout for the truly hardcore that is vicious. Use at your peril. It's OFF by default (once turned on, there is no OFF switch).
  • Each day there aren't enough deals to amuse the follower, the follower becomes more Bored.
  • Bored followers charge extra for their services. Thus daily expenses tend to increase over time.
  • Each time you pay your debts, you lose a little bit of your ability to resist the follower's attacks on your willpower.
  • Pay off deals or make cash donations to priests to improve your resistance again.
  • If you get into too much debt, you can be enslaved (optional). The enslavement should still let you play Skyrim, up to a point, but there's a lot of bondage, sex and humiliation.
  • DF slavery does not have beatings, but there are other punishments.
  • The follower may eventually dispose of you, via Simple Slavery, or a built-in DF mechanism (optional configuration).
  • If you don't enable slavery the worst outcome is some harsh bondage.
  • There is a "weird potion" quest that can clear all your deals and debt, but introduces new problems and limitations.

Requirements

Installing

• Use a mod-manager if possible.
  • You can install custom whore armor in a special folder (see below).
  • You need to build the default whore armor in Bodyslide.
  • Make sure that DF is after USLEEP and your follower framework (if you have one) in Load Order and, if using MO, in MO left-pane. If using NMM, ensure that DF is allowed to overwrite follower-framework scripts. DF needs to overwrite and load after follower-frameworks. Other than that, its ordering is not so important. It may conflict with some mods that modify followers or hirelings. It changes the default room rental price, so if that isn't 100, your DF is getting overwritten by another mod.

Upgrading

• You can upgrade to 2.09 from any version from 2.02 upwards, without a new game or clean save, just drop it in.

Compatibility

• Devious Followers (DF) works with most regular followers and follower frameworks. It does not work with special custom followers that have standalone AI.
  • DF has built in support for AFT, EFF, and NFF. It's not perfect, and never can be, but your game shouldn't explode.
  • While DF can work with the vanilla housecarls and mercenaries, it is best played using follower mods that add new followers to the game, as it feels more immersive that way.
  • It's possible to exempt followers from being handled by DF, and you can do this with your housecarls or spouse  if you want.
  • DF dialog seems a bit strange on a spouse follower, but it still works.
  • DF sort-of works with Pet Project, with or without the spouse as a devious follower. If the spouse is in DF, it's a bit odd, but shouldn't fail too much. Some chastity belt content in DF may break.
  • DF works with a PC enslaved via Slaverun, but it will seem like nonsense. It will work fine for a slaver character, though there may be some oddities with the follower in some places, requiring you to manually pause the mod.
  • DF slavery is supported as an outcome in Simple Slavery 6+ versions.
  • SD+ crawl-stance animation keys break DF crawling. (To be fixed). DF slavery interacts a bit strangely with SD+ slavery. It's probably best not to use both at once, but I've tried it and the world didn't end.
  • Gold control works well with SexLab Survival tolls and licenses, if you set it up appropriately.
  • DF works well with Deviously Cursed Loot, or some other source of bondage mishaps, such as Deviously Enslaved Continued, Naked Dungeons or Deviously Enchanted Chests.

About the Latest Version

The latest version (2.10) contains a few small bug fixes vs 2.09.

It only matters to mods that use the latest mod events, which I don't think even SexLab Survival uses yet ... or ...

if you don't use a follower framework, and you were having some problems recruiting followers, maybe this version helps?

It's a maybe, as the change made is very subtle, but might fix some issues for people who didn't use USLEEP.

The only fix that impacts everyone is the missing text from the load and save message boxes in the MCM, which most people could probably live without anyway.

If you are on 2.09, there's probably no reason to upgrade unless a new version of SexLab Survival  that uses the new mod-events in 2.10 is released.

The downloads for 2.09 and 2.10 are complete installs, not patches.

WARNING for users of non-English DF

The SKSE translation files for anything except English are now all exact copies of the ENGLISH file. 

Information for Old Devious Followers Users

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

@Lozeak has announced an indefinite hiatus on development of Devious Followers

Devious Follower Continued works as an enhanced and bug-fixed drop-in replacement for Devious Followers 2.02a, 2.03a or 2.04.

No new game is required if updating from those versions.

Known Bugs

Unfortunately, Devious Followers has many bugs, and I have not fixed anywhere close to all of them, though work is ongoing.

• The enslavement mode whoring can still (rarely) cause the whore quest to crash, requiring a special ritual to make DF work again. I need to rewrite the scanning system completely as it adds scripts that are too heavy to everything it scans.
  • Modular deals are still not shown when you ask about deals - this needs writing from whole cloth, as DF simply doesn't do it. I want to update the stats screen to show all deals too.
  • Bogus 'Use bed' prompts may appear in some scenes. You can turn the bed prompt off entirely in SexLab to mask this issue.

Future Plans

• Fix the known bugs noted above as a matter of priority. (Ongoing).
  • Some Boredom-specific behaviour.
  • Low willpower increase chance of increase deal rather than new deal.
  • Add a new Introductory Deal (sex, key-control, slooty outfits in town).
  • Add Spanking Deal, soft-dep integrated with Spank that Ass.
  • Add Milk Deal, soft-dep integrated with Milk Mod Economy.
  • Add optional willpower mechanic, more like old 1.72 willpower system, but less broken. Done
  • Add a button to help unstick scenes.
  • Fix other bugs as they appear.
  • Improve animation selection for Jarl game, and other situations.
  • More new deals.
  • More new games.
  • See my LL blog for more info: The Lupine Collection

How to Install Custom Whore Armor

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

There are three "whore" armors built into DF, and they will work without any extra mods, but you do need to run Bodyslide for them.

You can replace them with different armors. Because the armors DF uses are shared with other mods, and in standard locations, you might not want to overwrite them with different models.

DF allows you to install whore armors that are "custom" and exist in a special location that only DF uses.

What you need to know:

• You need to make sure that your NIF files will be able to find their textures. DF does not modify texture paths, so it's up to you to get your NIFs set up right.
  • You need to replace all three whore armors, you cannot replace just one or two.
  • You only need to replace the armors for the gender you are using.
  • Once you have your new NIFs installed, you can select the tickbox to enable use of custom whore armor.
  • You can deselect to change back.
  • It's advisable to use armors that you made via Bodyslide, or there may be some clipping issues.

These are the locations you need to put your custom whore armors in:

For females:

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Heavy\heavy_F_0.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Heavy\heavy_F_1.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Light\light_F_0.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Light\light_F_1.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Mage\Mage_F_0.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Mage\Mage_F_1.nif

For males:

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Heavy\heavy_M_0.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Heavy\heavy_M_1.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Light\light_M_0.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Light\light_M_1.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Mage\Mage_M_0.nif

armor\DFCustWhoreArmor\Mage\Mage_M_1.nif

The whore armor Bodyslide distributed in DF is for CBBE. If you use UNP you will need to replace it with the UNP versions from TAWoBA UUNP, or use custom whore armor.

I intend to fix this with a new FOMOD installer soon. I will not make a new release number, but the download will change.

Please post about any bugs you find, as one of the reasons for putting this post up is to begin to capture a bug list on a clean slate.

Credits

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

Lupine's New Credits

• Thanks to @Lozeak   for making this mod in the first place.
  • Thanks to @KLongad Sirtup for making a FOMOD, even though I don't use it now.
  • Thanks to @fishburger67 for inspiring so much stuff and making some seminal mods.
  • Thanks to @Roggvir for the edited EFF script for the SE version

Lozeak's Original Credits

• CGi - For all his assistance !
  • Lupine00 - For rewriting a lot of dialogue/text in this mod (like epic thanx by me !).
  • eulexia - Also for correcting a lot of dialogue
  • The whole DD/Sexlab/All mod teams in the requirements.
  • Ichabod for - Player Slave Encounters V0.694. this mod was one of the first player slave mods I ever played honestly loved it.
  • Kimy for Cursed loot - that mod has so many ideas and I've literally spent days playing Skyrim because of it. Not only that her code is really easy to read and learn from I'm sure this mod wouldn't be here if I didn't have that Resource.
  • JimmyJimJim for sexist guards that it's unhelpfulfollower dialogue planted the seed for this idea
  • xj47 for adding sendmodevent and Rape tattoos
  • El_Duderino for the pony mittens ^^
  • Feedback/Guinea pigs - Corsayr, steelmagpie, atreyatan, El_Duderino, Sarge Misfit, valcon767. Hexbolt8

Notes for Modders

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

DF listens for the following mod events:

• "DFEnslave" - Enslaves the PC via DF. Enslavement settings are respected.
  • "AnimationEnd" - SexLab animation end - used to update status due to sex.
  • "dhlp-Suspend" - Deviously Helpless event suspend - tells DF that it's unsafe to trigger scenes.
  • "dhlp-Resume" - Deviously Helpless event resume - tells DF it's safe to trigger scenes again.
  • "PlayerRefEnslaved" - tells DF that another mod has enslaved the PC - it pauses itself.
  • "PlayerRefFreed" - tells DF that the PC is free again - it unpauses itself.
  • "SSLV Entry" - for telling DF that the PC is entering Simple Slavery  - it drops the devious follower and resets its state.
  • "DF-ResistanceLoss" - removes some of the PC's resistance (willpower damage).
  • "DF-ResistanceGain" - adds some resistance to the PC (willpower regain)
  • "DF-ResistanceLossWithSeverity" - removes some of the PC's resistance, with a severity value that may limit lesser events from being over impactful.
  • "DF-DebtAdjust" - adds debt to the PC.
  • "DF-MinimumContractChange" - changes the minimum contract configuration.
  • "DF-AddFollower" - adds a new DF - does nothing if PC is at their limit of followers - depends on follower framework being used (if any).
  • "DF-RemoveFollower" - removes a follower - the follower is dismissed.

These are all registered in _Dtick.

e.g. 

The following are vanilla mod events:

SendModEvent("DF-ResistanceLoss", "", 3.0) ; take away three points of resistance.

SendModEvent("DF-ResistanceGain", "", 1.0) ; add a point of resistance.

SendModEvent("DF-ResistanceLossWithSeverity", "2", 10.0) ; a severity 2 event that removes 10 resistance.

SendModEvent("DF-DebtAdjust", "", 550.0) ; Adds 550 gold debt to the PC. Send negative values to remove debt (add credit).

SendModEvent("DF-MinimumContractChange", "", 14.0) ; set minimum contract to 14 days.

The following are custom mod events:

Int eventHandle = ModEvent.Create("DF-AddFollower")

If eventHandle

ModEvent.PushForm(eventHandle, followerActor) ; The new follower

ModEvent.PushInt(eventHandle, 1000)  ; Additional debt

ModEvent.PushBool(eventHandle, False) ; Do not force the PC into gold control mode

ModEvent.PushFloat(eventHandle, 7.0) ; Set minimum contract days to 7 - use a -ve day count to leave the current contract setting unchanged.

ModEvent.Send(eventHandle)

EndIf

Int eventHandle = ModEvent.Create("DF-RemoveFollower")

If eventHandle

ModEvent.PushForm(eventHandle, followerActor) ; The follower to dismiss

ModEvent.Send(eventHandle)

EndIf

ToDo:

List interesting globals.

List ModEvents that DF raises.

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/06/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab SE, Devious Devices SE, DD updated .dlll
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hey! The Link too Devicious Devices doesn´t work and I couldn´t find an other in the WWW

On 11/20/2020 at 8:58 AM, NiNbs05 said:

Hey! The Link too Devicious Devices doesn´t work and I couldn´t find an other in the WWW

Bookmark this page for all of your Se LoversLab needs.  I'll update the link. Kimmy "took back" DD SE, so she put up her own page between when I uploaded this mod and now.