Devious Followers - Continued SE

Have anyone ever actually got simple slavery plus plus 6.3.11 to make a proper hand-over to a devious follower which respects the settings in devious followers prior to the handover?

I have tried many times to make this work, tweaking all kinds of settings, but it just doesn't work. Simple slavery frankly seems to just not care about the devious follower configuration settings, they're all reset when you get handed over, so you end up with deals you've explicitly forbid in the devious follower menu. And in some cases you get an active deal where it displays as 'no deal' in the modular deal overview screen. There's no actual rule to be enforced associated with the deal, but you still need to pay to get rid of it.

Load order seems irrelevant, it happens regardless of where in the load order the two mods are placed relative to each other.

The problem is specific to devious followers (/or rather, the devious followers/simple slavery interaction) - I don't have a problem getting simple slavery to hand me over to a Submissive Lola, and when that kind of handover occurs the mod settings in SLTR are respected.

Hello, my favorite little pet

I've got a new deal for you (sorta).

I'll take this annoying little gaudy circlet off of you and in exchange you must wear this cow's little nose ring but you like wearing them anyway, don't you?

Devious follower speak for

I made a tiny little "mod" that replaces the gaudy circlet with the coudy cowlet (The big nosering from BAC). I took me quite a while longer than I care to admit but I really wanted it and we aren't gonna it from DD any time soon and noserings aren't fun if you're not forced to wear 'em ;).

I thought I'd ask you all if you wanted one too. If you do I'll make it a real mod and put it on LL. Just let me know. 

Screenshot (364).png

17 minutes ago, lucakro said:

I do haven't had issues so far

Hmmmm, I don't see any difference in the MCM. In fact, the reference is to an older version of Sexlab Aroused than the Redux version I've been using. I guess I'll go back. I can't use the new features (assuming there are any) if I can't see them. I wish there was a mod page instead of just a download link. I may be missing a requirement or need to tweak something else.

Thank you for replying to my query.

On 5/15/2021 at 9:47 AM, lucakro said:

I'll take this annoying little gaudy circlet off of you and in exchange you must wear this cow's little nose ring but you like wearing them anyway, don't you?

I made a tiny little "mod" that replaces the gaudy circlet with the coudy cowlet (The big nosering from BAC). I took me quite a while longer than I care to admit but I really wanted it and we aren't gonna it from DD any time soon and noserings aren't fun if you're not forced to wear 'em ;).

I thought I'd ask you all if you wanted one too. If you do I'll make it a real mod and put it on LL. Just let me know. 

Screenshot (364).png

I'd be interested in this for sure, adds to the look a lot better than a basic looking circlet

On 5/15/2021 at 6:47 PM, lucakro said:

Screenshot (364).png

This would be a great addition. And it would even be cooler if the size of the nosering would increase when your debt increases.

45 minutes ago, SpamSlot said:

This would be a great addition. And it would even be cooler if the size of the nosering would increase when your debt increases.

Bruh,

Great idea. You know how to do it? ? 

I mean I don't want to screw with it too much beyond changing the text and the items in those three deals with the ring, the amulet and the circlet but even that isn't too easy because of how Skyrim works with armor slots etc.

If you actually do know how to do it PLS help me ?

2 hours ago, lucakro said:

Bruh,

Great idea. You know how to do it? ? 

I mean I don't want to screw with it too much beyond changing the text and the items in those three deals with the ring, the amulet and the circlet but even that isn't too easy because of how Skyrim works with armor slots etc.

If you actually do know how to do it PLS help me ?

I can’t give advice on how to mod unfortunately. I just thought the bac mod had different size noserings. Ideally, the devious follower should be able to give you a bigger nosering once you exceed a certain threshold of debt or something... 

Is there a definitive guide to what is really needed to run these sex animations for a complete beginner?

Like what male nude/erection mods are required. Lovers Lab Fallout 4 had an excellent guide but I have had no luck finding one in Lovers Lab - Skyrim SE.

Any help would be much appreciated.

11 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Is there a definitive guide to what is really needed to run these sex animations for a complete beginner?

Like what male nude/erection mods are required. Lovers Lab Fallout 4 had an excellent guide but I have had no luck finding one in Lovers Lab - Skyrim SE.

Any help would be much appreciated.

You mean something like (v1.1.1) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"?  It starts from complete bare bones, "I have a working vanilla install and nothing else", so you might need to skip a few steps if you've already got a running/modded SSE install, but it should probably still be helpful.

23 hours ago, SpamSlot said:

On 5/17/2021 at 12:29 PM, H Bof said:

I'd be interested in this for sure, adds to the look a lot better than a basic looking circlet

Devious Followers Gaudy Ring -> Cute Nose Ring - Adult Mods - LoversLab

I did it ? Still haven't managed to find out how to do it properly but this works just as well. Changed it from circlet to the ring, I may wanna replace the circlet with something else later. 

On 5/18/2021 at 10:10 AM, nDervish said:

You mean something like (v1.1.1) Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"?  It starts from complete bare bones, "I have a working vanilla install and nothing else", so you might need to skip a few steps if you've already got a running/modded SSE install, but it should probably still be helpful.

I thank You for your response.

No. that is all about getting SkyrimSE working

I meant something like:

You can use SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004

With Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full version-7902-2-06-1601375163

And suggested SOS Male Armor and Clothes Replacer SE 1.2.5

Which are suggestions made by other users

Since the last update there is the option to be enslaved by the "Submissive Lola" mod.
This however appears to not work (most of the time). Whenever my follower starts the dialogue for enslavement that is all he does, talk....
One time a quest got triggered that seemed to be what is supposed to happen, but not much later my game got stuck (unrelated issue) and I had to revert to a save before the Lola enslavement, since then it seems some kind of trigger is not activating properly.
Any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it?

(Currently my DF is already also my "Submissive Lola" owner, so that might be interfering, but this issue occurred before that too.)

I'm currently in the forced milking rule and everyday I get milked (whether by a device or my follower by asking through MMEs dialogue) I still get debt for not getting milked. DFC says that my follower noticed I got milked at the top left of the screen but still adds it anyway. Am I missing a step here or is this a bug?

Hi everyone - I have a super hot tip that I'm sure no one has discovered yet... if you don't pay attention and install the LE version of DFC instead of the SE version it'll totally bork your SE game.

And if you do that while installing several other mods at the same time, it might take you a little while before you figure out wtf is going on.

Ahem.

Carry on.