Devious Followers - Continued SE

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

I didn't get a notification about the update. SMH thanks for letting me know!

Your welcome! I have notifications set on topic, though those can get repetitive as it goes off for every post. The quoted or tag notification for topic may be good, but doesn't always fire for the release post. I also have the file notification set as well.

By the way some people have been having trouble with this modification but have been posting on the LE version thread, so may be worth checking in case there's things to fix for this update!

10 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Your welcome! I have notifications set on topic, though those can get repetitive as it goes off for every post. The quoted or tag notification for topic may be good, but doesn't always fire for the release post. I also have the file notification set as well.

By the way some people have been having trouble with this modification but have been posting on the LE version thread, so may be worth checking in case there's things to fix for this update!

I left the previous version up if people have problems with the new version. I'll update it as the updates come.

I am having a weird issue. I just upgraded to v. 2.13.2 yesterday in hopes it would fix the problem I had with 2.13.1. One of my followers is vanilla, and is my DF. Debt increases, can make deals, all good.

However, when I leave the game - doesn't matter if I CTD, save and quit, or just reload a save - DFC no longer recognizes my vanilla follower as a DF follower. I show the same amount of debt and deals, but on the MCM stats page the place to identify the Devious Follower says none. The vanilla follower is identified correctly. Just to make sure, I even opened the console and typed sqv _dflow and it showed none as the DF master.

I can work around the issue by going to the debug screen and debugging the follower dialog. Resetting DF or repairing the follower does not work. When I debug, exit the MCM and talk to vanilla I see 2 'Debug' dialog options. I choose the one that says it doesn't reset the debt. Voila, VF is now recognized as DF. Same deals, all working. The debt is cleared anyway, but I just go back to the debug screen and add the approximate amount of debt I had before.

Iirc, the 2nd 'Debug' dialog does the same thing - keeps the deals and resets the debt to 0, but I may be misremembering. I only tried it once. I don't know if the source of the problem is in leaving the game or loading a save, so I'm attaching my papyrus log.fwiw.

Papyrus.0.log

EDIT 3/3/21:  This issue seems to be fixed.

Don't know why or how. I used the bulk ignore, I paused the mod, I reset the mod (events outcome reasons, not to fix a 'problem'). These things were not done at the same time and I couldn't tell you what order. Maybe none of these things fixed it, I dunno. I only know that now I can load the game and my DF is still recognized.

I have the problem that disabling some deals via MCM is ignored by the game. For example the whore armor or extended deal time deal is still happening and this was just a short test. I first thought that this might be a problem with not having a clean save after some updates but since I recently started a new game with the same problem I thought about asking here if somebody can confirm this problem and or provide a solution how to diagnose/fix this.

It is great to see this mod being updated regularly. It has been permanently in my mod load since I discovered these naughty mods. I've been playing with 2.13.3 for a bit and have been having two problems:

1. My follower has been spamming making me have sex with everyone that I talk to, often three times in a row. It is kind of cool, but absolutely overkill. I can't talk with anyone without my follower making me have sex with them multiple times. It is complete overkill, to the point that I just want it to stop so I can get something done. Also, I don't even know why it is happening because I don't have any deals active. As soon as I selected a follower they started doing that. I just uploaded the new update (2.13.4) and saw some mention relating to this, so hopefully that will be fixed. I haven't had any time to check it out. Later tonight.

2. I'm having problems with any of the wearable item deals (ring, necklace, ?). The problem is that it is constantly being stripped off due to all kinds of events from other mods and animations. I keep getting punished because it is unequipped. Is there a way to have this deal not connected to an item that is able to be unequipped. The concept is fine, but I'm having real problems with the execution. 

EDIT: So I've been playing a little bit with 2.13.4 for a little bit and the follower demanding me to have sex is still activating even though I don't even have the sluts deal. Right now I have the necklace, nipple piercing, and the spanking deals active.  I have also found it difficult to activate the spanking. The menu option doesn't seem to pop up very often, making it really easy to not fulfill this requirement. 

I get an impression from the description that the mod does not function well together with Sanguine's Debauchery or may perhaps even break if used together with it. A big portion of the mods here on LL rely on SD+ as a requirement, as you surely know, so I need to know if we are talking about minor issues or major compatibility issues. It is hard for me to justify using the mod unless it is at least mostly compatible with SD+.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:08 PM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Go to "SL Animation Loader", click "Enable All", then Register, then exit MCM.

Wait a few moments, go to Devious Follower MCM and then it should display as available.

"SL Animation Loader" where is it? In MCM SexLab?

For some reason I seem to be unable to hire Stenvar with this enabled. He spits out the dialog for having been hired but doesn't become a follower. I tried adding EFF to see if that would solve it but no such luck. SSEdit shows him as the only hireling without changes in "DeviousFollowers -> Dialog Topic -> 000BCC84 HirelingQuestTopic1 Consider yourself hired. [<global=hirelinggold>]" Although I think the changes for the others in that dialog may be the same as the unofficial special edition patch

1 hour ago, Tobitup said:

Okey. Sorry for my dumb questions, all working right. But how can i ask my follower for spanking?

There is a dialogue saying "I've been a bad girl" when asking to your follower about deals. Choosing that dialogue will make your follower spank you (regardless of any deals)

Alternatifely, if you have the "beg for spanks" deal active, then the dialogue will appear differently (something like "Would you like to spank me?")

I am having an issue (?) where I keep getting the "The follower interrupts and says to have sex with the sex slave" event all the time, even when I have no deals active. It seemed to start when I bought out of the lv1 be a slut deal. Just wondering if firstly, this is intended or is a later part of the be a slut deal, and also if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a fix for it?

20 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I am having an issue (?) where I keep getting the "The follower interrupts and says to have sex with the sex slave" event all the time, even when I have no deals active. It seemed to start when I bought out of the lv1 be a slut deal. Just wondering if firstly, this is intended or is a later part of the be a slut deal, and also if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a fix for it?

I'm not sure if it is quite the same thing, but I have been having a problem where my follower makes me have sex with everyone, over and over whenever I try to have a conversation with them. This happens when I don't have any deals or when I don't have the slut deal. The only time that it stopped was when I was loaded down with deals after being enslaved to DF through Simple Slavery. But as soon as I paid off the deals, it started again. It is so intrusive and over the top that I avoid having followers if at all possible, to avoid it. I'm thinking of trying to go back to an earlier version until this is fixed, even with all the problems the earlier versions have. 

I have a question.  When I talk to my follower all the dialogue related to this mod and only this mod looks like giberish.  The vanilla dialogue and SLS stuff all look normal.

Well I feel dumb, I figured it out, I apparently downloaded the russian patch as well as the rest of it.

For some reason I never seem to be able to trigger the events like enslavement when I exceed debt threshold. Is there an option in the MCM I just haven't seen/don't understand that enables debt threshold events? Or are there known issues with other mods that may prevent this from happening?

No one else seems to be mentioning this, but when I installed this mod, I ran FNIS to make sure that all of the animations would be working and everything, and FNIS complains about a bunch of animation files not being compatible for Skyrim SE. Did I mess something up, or should I not be using the animation files for this mod or something? Thanks for the help for whoever offers it.