Devious Followers - Continued SE

I have a problem,

when I load Devious Follower 2.12 SE, I only get the old 2.11 Devious Follower menu

Via MCM you can also see in the debug area that version 2.12 is not displayed in the SE version

20200630153513_1.jpg.9a93dfb67287aed7fd7636e8041935c2.jpg

For the counter test I loaded 2.12 Oldrim, there I get the right MCM menu but T-Pose Chars

20200630153040_1.jpg.f0c866b4abf2c364a2f6bd1d655fff0f.jpg

can someone help me what is stuck?
I have already cleaned up my complete game directory and re-imported the mods

Small bug.  My follower put a straight jacket on me with the usual go to an inn requirement.  Since I have survival and no map and didn't want to wander aimlessly I took off the jacket and blindfold.  Now she keeps saying that it was enchanted to auto-equip when she says "slut" but it doesn't.  There is no deal menu, nor do the innkeepers offer the option to let my companion sleep.  The only way to restore the deal menu is to put the straight jacket on myself.  Once the menu is back, she says I have three choices, pay her, pleasure three patrons, or get out of it myself she doesn't care.  But if I get out of it myself, we are back to the follower being broken.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:13 AM, delgathar said:

Small bug.  My follower put a straight jacket on me with the usual go to an inn requirement.  Since I have survival and no map and didn't want to wander aimlessly I took off the jacket and blindfold.  Now she keeps saying that it was enchanted to auto-equip when she says "slut" but it doesn't.  There is no deal menu, nor do the innkeepers offer the option to let my companion sleep.  The only way to restore the deal menu is to put the straight jacket on myself.  Once the menu is back, she says I have three choices, pay her, pleasure three patrons, or get out of it myself she doesn't care.  But if I get out of it myself, we are back to the follower being broken.

Them saying "get out of it yourself" is a lie. You have to choose one of the other two options, while in an inn.

I do NOT know if @Roggvir's updated EFF script is still necessary, so I will include it as a download, i it seems to be still needed, I will incorporate it in the mod in the future

@nomkaz Yes, it is still needed.

I just looked at LE version 2.12.2 of this mod, and it still contains the same effcore script where the detection of Sky UI relies on presence of SkyUI.esp, which won't work in SSE where it needs to check for presence of SkyUI_SE.esp.
If you plan on making conversion of 2.12.2, you can still use the same altered script i posted, that you used in 2.12, as it didn't change between those versions.

On 7/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, Roggvir said:

@nomkaz Yes, it is still needed.

I just looked at LE version 2.12.2 of this mod, and it still contains the same effcore script where the detection of Sky UI relies on presence of SkyUI.esp, which won't work in SSE where it needs to check for presence of SkyUI_SE.esp.
If you plan on making conversion of 2.12.2, you can still use the same altered script i posted, that you used in 2.12, as it didn't change between those versions.

I had completely forgotten about that script when I converted the update. *headdesk*

49 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I had completely forgotten about that script when I converted the update. *headdesk*

Wait... what do you mean? i checked your 2.12.2 conversion just now, and it does contain the fixed script (so, either you are breaking your desk for no reason, or you already uploaded fixed archive in the meantime) :)

EDIT: ahh, nevermind, i see your post was 40 minutes ago, while the file was updated 30 minutes ago.

5 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Wait... what do you mean? i checked your 2.12.2 conversion just now, and it does contain the fixed script (so, either you are breaking your desk for no reason, or you already uploaded fixed archive in the meantime) :)

EDIT: ahh, nevermind, i see your post was 40 minutes ago, while the file was updated 30 minutes ago.

I was referring to the 2.12 version sorry to confuse you ?

On 7/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, KyLeeKu said:

Hello. I had a problem with the CTD when the whore sign was equipped. I found that the texture size for DF_SignTown was set to 499x512. Changing it to 512x512 fixed the CTD for me.

Had the same problem, fix worked for me, so thank you many times.
Also, how did you even find out that that was the reason for the crash?

11 hours ago, MorgothTheDarkElder said:

Had the same problem, fix worked for me, so thank you many times.
Also, how did you even find out that that was the reason for the crash?

Lots of crashes seem to be related to mesh issues for LE and SE but did not see any issues with meshes in the files. I then found a few comments about texture size causing issues in SE. So, checked the textures and found the odd sizing. Commented on the LE forum for this mod and Lupine confirmed that it is an issue that only affects SE.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:02 AM, SR2552 said:

Anybody know how to convert the Blade Sneaking Suit to CBBE? I've been trying, but honestly don't understand how it works.

It's part of The Amazing World of Bikini Armour. If you want that particular outfit, simply download TAWoBA, run bodyslide to get appropriate meshes, and follow the instructions under "How to Install Custom Whore Armor"

I'm having an issue where it won't let me set modular deals? In the Modular Deals MCM page it just says disabled, but my follower still offers me modular deals, with no deal attached. Not sure what's causing it, it worked on my last save but I did a full reinstall and updated to the latest version for this play through and now it's ded

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone got any ideas

0RK3twt.jpeg

Clicking disabled does nothing, I can't enable them or figure out why it's disabled. I can't lower the number of modular deals she can offer me to 0 until I pay them off first, but I'd kinda like them to be enabled instead . . .

Edit: For anyone who encounters this problem in the future and finds this thread via Google. I resolved the issue by paying off all deals, then going to debug and using the reset function to reset Devious Followers back to normal. It worked after that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone else have an issue if they uninstall this mod?

I decided I enjoyed it enough for now so I disabled the mod in Vortex via the remove command) and now everyone is in t-poses.

I also tried a new game after the uninstall thinking that might fix it and that didn't work either.

So for now I just reinstalled it and disabled it in the debug menu.

----------------------

Since I'm using the Vortex manager I did a purge and redeployed from scratch after removing the mod

This fixed it, granted I needed to redo everything for the animations but it could be worse.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:22 PM, iamwookie said:

Anyone else have an issue if they uninstall this mod?

I decided I enjoyed it enough for now so I disabled the mod in Vortex via the remove command) and now everyone is in t-poses.

I also tried a new game after the uninstall thinking that might fix it and that didn't work either.

So for now I just reinstalled it and disabled it in the debug menu.

----------------------

Since I'm using the Vortex manager I did a purge and redeployed from scratch after removing the mod

This fixed it, granted I needed to redo everything for the animations but it could be worse.

That sounds like you forgot to run generatefnisforusers. Always run it after installing or uninstalling mods with animations, or you'll get t-poses.

How can I finish the "weird Potion" quest? The quest name may be wrong.

Because I am enjoying it with a translated version. 

But I think you know what it is because there is only one "potion" in the quest name.

Doesn't it end forever when you start?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 2:01 AM, ejm15 said:

How can I finish the "weird Potion" quest? The quest name may be wrong.

Because I am enjoying it with a translated version. 

But I think you know what it is because there is only one "potion" in the quest name.

Doesn't it end forever when you start?

It is forever, you should load an previous save is you dont want to continue with that