Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

@anonymous58

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

There is no cum deposit. You can cancel the quest via the dialogue. I forget the exact option, but it's the lower option.

You can set the morph min/max & duration in the MCM settings. I set the belly morph min to 98, which basically prevents the belly morph.

You can manually reset the morphs via the console.

Reveal hidden contents

; Boobs
set bdh_cmd to 43 <--normal
set bdh_cmd to 42 <--XX Large
set bdh_cmd to 41 <-- X Large

; Butt
set bdh_cmd to 53 <--normal
set bdh_cmd to 52 <--XX Large
set bdh_cmd to 51 <-- X Large

;Belly
Inflate belly by 1 increment
set bdh_cmd to 23
;Reset Belly to normal
set bdh_cmd to 22

^+

The cum collect task should progress once you triggered enough scenes. There is no place/item to look for, once you reached the required number the Mistress will start a dialog and end the task.

The default value for required scenes might be  a bit high maybe. 

You can lower it in the MCM

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Bimbo -> Bimbo Morphs - Belly -> Cum Shots Max

And I checked the script it is indeed a problem when the task bugs out or you cancel it the belly morph will not get reset. I will fix this asap!

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

3 hours ago, Akor said:

once you reached the required number the Mistress will start a dialog and end the task.

I did not know this! The few times I tried it she never said anything.. just watched my PC waddle around looking for more donors. Mistress can be an evil bitch at times. ?

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I did not know this! The few times I tried it she never said anything.. just watched my PC waddle around looking for more donors. Mistress can be an evil bitch at times. ?

Yes, I just checked to make sure it's not bugged somehow :D

I think the default number of required scenes is too high or maybe its confusing because the collars says soemthing about bringing stuff somewhere :(

2020-10-22

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.19.7z

Changed

• Belly Morph gets reset when the bimbo cum collect task fails or gets canceled.
  • Tweaked outfit generation (some options e.g. plugs should appear earlier|more reliable).
  • Fixed some minor script errors.
55 minutes ago, Akor said:

I think the default number of required scenes is too high or maybe its confusing because the collars says soemthing about bringing stuff somewhere

I just assumed it was an unfinished quest line. Maybe you were working to setup the extraction chair from Torture Devices at Vault Tec HQ... hint hint ;)

On 10/21/2020 at 12:30 PM, Akor said:

@anonymous58

^+

The cum collect task should progress once you triggered enough scenes. There is no place/item to look for, once you reached the required number the Mistress will start a dialog and end the task.

The default value for required scenes might be  a bit high maybe. 

You can lower it in the MCM

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Bimbo -> Bimbo Morphs - Belly -> Cum Shots Max

And I checked the script it is indeed a problem when the task bugs out or you cancel it the belly morph will not get reset. I will fix this asap!

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Hi How are you?

Question:
Does it always have to be a mistress? why can't it be a master? i took Preston for a new game just to get the clothes, (never got to work the slutwalk just removing slot 33 even configured on mcm) and i call him mistress! LOL

Does my character knows something i dont? LOL ??

@Akor Is the belly morph supposed to effect the other 3 bimbos? They showed up for a Bimbo Party looking 10 months pregnant right out of the gate. LOL Strange thing is, my PC had a LOT of sex and no belly morph (which is normal) until the Bimbo Party, and she instantly morphed before the party started.

Edit: Cum Collect played out nicely! :)

It seems that I am getting black loading screen on dogmeat task. Someone here had similar issues but I can confirm that this problems doesn't occur because any vanilla quests neither I have any companion mods. In log it seems to do smt with animations but I dont really understand this stuff. Can someone who had similar issues tell me how you solved it? Thank you in advance.

Papyrus.0.log

I am not a programmer, so I don't know if it is possible, but I have a suggestion for the 'Bimbo' event.  It would be highly immersive if the players eyes could be altered to show the hypnotic effect of the collar when it activates. The 'blind eyes' would be good enough, if custom bimbo eyes is are not an option. If this is too difficult, or impossible, I understand.  It's just an idea.

I just noticed that the NPC dialogue shows up when followers are wearing devices as well. That's a nice possibility to help followers out of devices. I wonder If the NPC wants a favor befor helping from the follower too (like sex or dancing). Some deviced-follower content would be cool but I'm not sure if it fits this mod.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:54 PM, n14 said:

It seems that I am getting black loading screen on dogmeat task. Someone here had similar issues but I can confirm that this problems doesn't occur because any vanilla quests neither I have any companion mods. In log it seems to do smt with animations but I dont really understand this stuff. Can someone who had similar issues tell me how you solved it? Thank you in advance.

Papyrus.0.log 74.79 kB · 3 downloads

It's an animation problem, it looks like AAF can't find/start any girl+dog animation. You either have none installed or something is wrong with them.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:16 PM, justbob2 said:

I am not a programmer, so I don't know if it is possible, but I have a suggestion for the 'Bimbo' event.  It would be highly immersive if the players eyes could be altered to show the hypnotic effect of the collar when it activates. The 'blind eyes' would be good enough, if custom bimbo eyes is are not an option. If this is too difficult, or impossible, I understand.  It's just an idea.

It's not so much a programming thing more a 3D modeling thing, something I can't do.

You would need to find someone who can make a fitting eye mesh/texture and after that writing a script to equip it should not been hard...

On 11/3/2020 at 8:20 PM, xyzxyz said:

I just noticed that the NPC dialogue shows up when followers are wearing devices as well. That's a nice possibility to help followers out of devices. I wonder If the NPC wants a favor befor helping from the follower too (like sex or dancing).

The PC asking for help for the follower being stuck in DD should trigger the same events as when the PC asks for herself.

Some deviced-follower content would be cool but I'm not sure if it fits this mod.

What you have in min? :)

2020-11-08

• Boston Devious Helper v0.3.20.7z

Changed

• Tweaked item strip settings for BDH scenes.
  • Added bestiality content setting.
    • MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Misc -> Bestiality allowed.
  • Excluded BP70 Male Masturbation animations (lying on ground).
  • Added 10 more music slots (0-50)
On 11/8/2020 at 2:03 PM, Akor said:

The PC asking for help for the follower being stuck in DD should trigger the same events as when the PC asks for herself.

What you have in min? :)

The same events mean the player gets fucked when asking for help for her follower? EDIT: Yes, the player has to dance/fuck.

I have no specific ideas yet. I guess a change of roles (dominant PC, follower as sub) would be too much work. Maybe some more slut competitions (like the masturbation contest) who could fuck more people. And NPCs demand a service from the follower when helping her out of Devices

On 11/11/2020 at 12:04 AM, Moacir Jr said:

In the requirements, not need all dlc's, but after installed, the mod not activate, because not have 2 dlc's... 

Its is true, or is bug? If is true, put this requirements in the download page, and we not lose time installing and removing after.

Thanks.

There are still people without the big DLCs? They are not that expensive and add a lot of time and fun to the game.

How (in game engine terms) are the bimbo morphs applied? They don't seem to alter the slider values in LooksMenu like Rad Morphing Redux does, so I assume they use a mechanism similar to how AAF Family Planning Enhanced works instead.

The reason I ask, at some point a bimbo morph seems to have gotten applied and then not unapplied later, so it stuck permanently. Now new bimbo morphs appear to get added on top of that, and the results are stretching the limits of even my tastes. Is there a way to manually unapply the "stuck" morphs, somehow? Loading a saved preset in LM doesn't seem to have any effect, it's like these morphs are being treated as the "zero" value for their respective sliders now. I can revert to an old save and they go back to normal, but I'd removed most of my old saves before I noticed it was stuck that way.

If there's really no reasonable way to reset the body shape when this happens, it's not a big deal. I was planning to start a new playthrough soon anyway. Mostly just curious how to fix it. FPE has an MCM option to force reset its lasting post-pregancy morphs, maybe something like that would be a useful debug addition to BDH as well?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If there's really no reasonable way to reset the body shape when this happens

Console commands:

; Boobs
set bdh_cmd to 43 <--normal
set bdh_cmd to 42 <--XX Large
set bdh_cmd to 41 <-- X Large

; Butt
set bdh_cmd to 53 <--normal
set bdh_cmd to 52 <--XX Large
set bdh_cmd to 51 <-- X Large

;Belly
Inflate belly by 1 increment
set bdh_cmd to 23
;Reset Belly to normal
set bdh_cmd to 22

If you look at BDH_BodyGen.psc you can see how morphs are applied.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

How (in game engine terms) are the bimbo morphs applied? They don't seem to alter the slider values in LooksMenu like Rad Morphing Redux does, so I assume they use a mechanism similar to how AAF Family Planning Enhanced works instead.

I use the BodyGen script from Looksmenu to morph the body. It's the same function AAF Family Planning uses.

The reason I ask, at some point a bimbo morph seems to have gotten applied and then not unapplied later, so it stuck permanently. Now new bimbo morphs appear to get added on top of that, and the results are stretching the limits of even my tastes. Is there a way to manually unapply the "stuck" morphs, somehow? Loading a saved preset in LM doesn't seem to have any effect, it's like these morphs are being treated as the "zero" value for their respective sliders now. I can revert to an old save and they go back to normal, but I'd removed most of my old saves before I noticed it was stuck that way.

Sorry :(

Do you remember which event it was that applied the morphs that got stuck,and what morph is is stuck? (belly, butt, breasts)

It would help me figure out what went wrong and maybe fix it...

You can try the console commands (see izzyknows post above) to remove BDH morphs.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:40 PM, xyzxyz said:

There are still people without the big DLCs? They are not that expensive and add a lot of time and fun to the game.

In my country, yes, they are expensive... sorry

I only use Devious Device, because a good soul converted without the 2 more expensive dlc's (or without any dlc requeriments), and works fine, any texture error or any other error.. 

But ok... Thanks for the mod, and when I can buy this 2 dlc's, I will enjoy this mod.. thanks...

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

In my country, yes, they are expensive... sorry

I only use Devious Device, because a good soul converted without the 2 more expensive dlc's (or without any dlc requeriments), and works fine, any texture error or any other error.. 

But ok... Thanks for the mod, and when I can buy this 2 dlc's, I will enjoy this mod.. thanks...

The Fallout Franchise is often on reduced sale on Steam. That should include the DLCs. Black Friday or christmas sale could be a opportunity to get them cheap.