Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

On 1/17/2021 at 8:49 AM, izzyknows said:

The Pussy Plan.

Your browser does not support the HTML5 audio tag.

ThePussyPlan.wav 3.94 MB · 187 downloads

Does it take long make an audio file like this?

Do you really have to fiddle around with individual characters/letters like described on the download page to make it sound good?

I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm a bit afraid if I start playing around with this it will give me more stupid ideas :D

6 hours ago, Akor said:

Does it take long make an audio file like this?

Do you really have to fiddle around with individual characters/letters like described on the download page to make it sound good?

I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm a bit afraid if I start playing around with this it will give me more stupid ideas :D

It took me about an hour. Mainly because it was just off the top of my head, and yes it takes a good amount of misperling to git some words to souund right... depending on the character. Like I couldn't get Piper to say "sixty nine" but she would say "sixty niner". 

In other words... lots of fun, IF you like to tinker. Once you get to know the program and the quarks of each voice, things go a lot faster.

6 hours ago, Akor said:

===  OFF TOPIC ===

Anyone can/want help test some NPCs/Followers I'm working on?

I need some feedback on something.

Would be happy to. :)

Man i'll tell ya what, The modding community for Fallout 4 is pretty amazing. Although it took me a few hours to get this mod to work properly (Had subtitles off and didn't know what i was doing) and had issues with F4SE and AAF for a while with Atomic Lust and other animation packs playing nicely with the 85 active mods i have on, but It's been working just fine. This adds one hell of a new perspective to the Fallout world, and i've been modding it for years, only recently finding this site. This is a pretty awesome mod, Not just from a kinky stand point but a creative standpoint. good job! 

Just found this mod and fairly new to the AAF stuff.  I have two issues that may or may not be related, it seems im missing an animation pack at the least, there are no female masturbation animations that will play, the pc and npcs just stare at each other for a few moments before the event continues like everything worked fine.  The other, more annoying issue is that occasionally the screen will go black like a transition is occurring, but the game will never do anything else, forcing a reload.  Its happened a few times during regular  events, but it always seems to happen when I walk up to an npc and they demand i dance or play with myself. 

3 hours ago, cathytime said:

Just found this mod and fairly new to the AAF stuff.  I have two issues that may or may not be related, it seems im missing an animation pack at the least, there are no female masturbation animations that will play, the pc and npcs just stare at each other for a few moments before the event continues like everything worked fine.  The other, more annoying issue is that occasionally the screen will go black like a transition is occurring, but the game will never do anything else, forcing a reload.  Its happened a few times during regular  events, but it always seems to happen when I walk up to an npc and they demand i dance or play with myself. 

Correct, you're missing animations. SavageCabbage, Atomic Lust & Leito will pretty much cover your needs.

If you get stuck in a black screen, a quick save/quick load will "generally" clear it and you can at least see what is going on. ie: talk to an NPC or use the MCM>>Boston Devious Helper>>Misc>> Reset Events

35 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Correct, you're missing animations. SavageCabbage, Atomic Lust & Leito will pretty much cover your needs.

If you get stuck in a black screen, a quick save/quick load will "generally" clear it and you can at least see what is going on. ie: talk to an NPC or use the MCM>>Boston Devious Helper>>Misc>> Reset Events

I actually have all of those, plus more.  I tried to follow the one guide:  [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (16/Jan/2021). Is there something i need to do to activate them? Or perhaps that guide is too up to date for this mod?   I played around with the way you can trigger aaf stuff, and it seems like some of the categories that should have at least have one animation, have nothing.

7 hours ago, cathytime said:

I actually have all of those, plus more.  I tried to follow the one guide:  [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (16/Jan/2021). Is there something i need to do to activate them? Or perhaps that guide is too up to date for this mod?   I played around with the way you can trigger aaf stuff, and it seems like some of the categories that should have at least have one animation, have nothing.

Can you start female animations from the AAF menu (with the tag 'Masturbation') ? 

I don't think you need Themes for masturbation but you have those installed too?

Maybe upload a papyrus log to see why the animation isn't starting.

56 minutes ago, Akor said:

Hi @hkheung

I will put it on the wishlist :D

Not sure when I will get to do it though, the outfit script is a bit of a mess :(

Hi Akor

Thank you for responding and taking my request into consideration

hope you can do it

good luck !

cordially

8 hours ago, Akor said:

Can you start female animations from the AAF menu (with the tag 'Masturbation') ? 

I don't think you need Themes for masturbation but you have those installed too?

Maybe upload a papyrus log to see why the animation isn't starting.

Great mod, by the way!

I guess thats the whole problem.  I dont see any scenes in the aaf menu tagged masturbation.  Is there a specific animation pack I need for those? Ill search for Themes for masturbation.

edit: Clearly ive messed up something with the AAF install.  Im sure everything else is fine.  Ill investigate what i screwed up in AAF. Thanks!

2 hours ago, cathytime said:

Great mod, by the way!

I guess thats the whole problem.  I dont see any scenes in the aaf menu tagged masturbation.  Is there a specific animation pack I need for those? Ill search for Themes for masturbation.

edit: Clearly ive messed up something with the AAF install.  Im sure everything else is fine.  Ill investigate what i screwed up in AAF. Thanks!

The animations are in the packs Izzyknows mentioned in his post, so you should be fine.

Masturbation not working for both PC and NPCs, and other animations work fine?

35 minutes ago, Akor said:

The animations are in the packs Izzyknows mentioned in his post, so you should be fine.

Masturbation not working for both PC and NPCs, and other animations work fine?

Male masturbation works fine, female does not.  All the other sex scenes that have come about seem to have at least one animation that works. I assume the Ultimate AAF patch should register all the animations mods to the AAF framework/themes, right?  There isnt some secret command to have AAF register the animation packs I have is there? Im not great at computers, but the AAF guide seems to be very well put together and hard to mess up the installs with, so im very confused on what im missing.

There isnt some secret command to have AAF register the animation packs I have is there? Im not great at computers, but the AAF guide seems to be very well put together and hard to mess up the installs with, so im very confused on what im missing.

No, there is no command. If you have installed everything correctly, it should all work automatically.

Only issue I have run into so far was with the Super Mutants after playing Hide and Seek with the Bimbo Collar. For some reason after the game was over the screen kept fading to black and back as if trying to load something over and over. Even doing the Reset in the MCM didnt fix it, had to re load a save before the event happened. On a good note though, I haven't had any issues really with the pillory event, Just that the pillory doesn't seem to want to close, but not that big of deal. Piper had a great time overseeing the Pillory scene as well earlier in the studio.  

20210125001218_1.jpg

20210125000937_1.jpg

20210125000627_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Tank245 said:

Only issue I have run into so far was with the Super Mutants after playing Hide and Seek with the Bimbo Collar. For some reason after the game was over the screen kept fading to black and back as if trying to load something over and over. Even doing the Reset in the MCM didnt fix it, had to re load a save before the event happened.

@Tank245

Was it round end or game end?

Did the super mutants get teleported away or were they still there?

14 hours ago, Akor said:

@Tank245

Was it round end or game end?

Did the super mutants get teleported away or were they still there?

The rounds worked fine. I won all of the rounds. At the end of the game the super mutants did not get teleported away, and would follow me around. Talking to either of them or Piper didnt trigger anything to happen. Just that the screen kept fading to black and back every 10ish seconds or so. And like I said, resetting the events in the MCM didn't fix it either, just kept happening. It wasn't too bad though because I had saved just before the event started. 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:18 AM, izzyknows said:

Just couldn't help myself!

Cait_feature.wav 338.34 kB · 953 downloads

Cait_reflex.wav 423.06 kB · 918 downloads

Thanks for drawing my attention to this, amazingly cool tool.
Any general tips for getting words to sound right?

What I found when I played around for a while, I hope this helps people playing with this tool : you can get rid of the 'dalek' voice moments with some mispellings, and by breaking words up. Think about how people pronounce words where the ending of the last word runs on the shape the next.
'buythe way, the hor dozen tav a gag reeflex, so you know, ha funnan balls deep' works for Cait, but might not sound right in another voice.
Other examples are 'yuve nouweyedeer', 'nippulls, ' 'nayckidt', 'bondijj', 'are you goingt to wipp my',
'dis dilld doh l looks waay too big' - the extra ' l ' seems to smooth it out, and 'dis' instead of 'this' removes the dalek distort but still sounds right to me.

I've found some words need to be seperated even instead of merged, and if you do a lone ' h ' (space h space) it acts as a bit of breath, just shorten length of the 'h' after generation. A bare ' h ' can help pace out after a . or , - or even at the start of a phrase to undalek it, it just sounds like a VA breathing in for a split second
Words ending in 'ed' often sound better as 'edt' or merged with next word, 
Doubling up letters helps, after a soft word ending 'ppussy' with 2 p's sounds better than one, though 'mipe poossee' sounded better in Piper's voice.
If you want to add inflections you can duplicate letters and raise or lower one.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Tank245 said:

The rounds worked fine. I won all of the rounds. At the end of the game the super mutants did not get teleported away, and would follow me around. Talking to either of them or Piper didnt trigger anything to happen. Just that the screen kept fading to black and back every 10ish seconds or so. And like I said, resetting the events in the MCM didn't fix it either, just kept happening. It wasn't too bad though because I had saved just before the event started. 

I looked through the scripts and couldn't find anything that would explain why this happened...

I assume you don't have a papyrus log of when this happened anymore? =/