Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

8 hours ago, Akor said:

@LinksSword

I had some more events planned but they where not so good so I left them out. 

Do you have any idea what to add?! :D

I don't know what more can be done with morphing that makes sense with this mod.

Maybe I look into changing hair style soon.

I would personally enjoy seeing events where the Mistress adds some Devious Devices (non-game disruptive) in something similar to the slut walk. Collar, gag, plugs, corset, dress. The NPC reaction could be similar to slut walk, but more "oh so you are a slave, serve me".

It seems that devious devices block events though, am I mistaken on that one?

I'm also looking forward to the bimbo events, I think I am getting there, the latest tasks I have been given were the gang bangs (didn't encounter any issues with these).

As a last note, I saw something to the effect that the pillory scenes were buggy in the mod settings but I have been playing with them enabled and had 3 events so far with no bugs :)

- I love your mod, thank you for it and all of the nice work you put into it!!

15 hours ago, Akor said:

@LinksSword

I don't know what more can be done with morphing that makes sense with this mod.

i mean idk can makeup be added through scripts? sluttify the mc face to look more bimbo like with heavy makeup, Morphing lips size i don't know if it is even possible to do with scripting but if it is that would be cool to get the perfect fuck me lips you know, Maybe the bimbo collar causes you to speak like one too as one of the events like how it can cause your breast or butt to expand? 

Slut tats overlays that are added by the bimbo collar possibly? Again idk if that is possible in fallout 4 or not.

More embarrassing clothing? maybe ones that are triggered by the bimbo collar that adds pretty pink outfits and words like "Fuck me" "Slut" or "Spank my Ass" or "Bimbo" demeaning things like that nature. 

Piercing event? again idk if possible just throwing out some suggestions, I mean we are stuck with looksmenu and i don't think there is anything like Slavetats for Fallout 4 though i think looksmenu handles overlays atleast because of AAF cum tats, Most of the things i mentioned can be achieved in skyrim, i seen someone add face morphing to their mod in one called "Being A Cow" for skyrim. Fallout 4 being on a improved engine of Skyrim's it is probably possible to do the same maybe but idk.

20 hours ago, Akor said:

@LinksSword

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i mean idk can makeup be added through scripts? sluttify the mc face to look more bimbo like with heavy makeup, Morphing lips size i don't know if it is even possible to do with scripting but if it is that would be cool to get the perfect fuck me lips you know, Maybe the bimbo collar causes you to speak like one too as one of the events like how it can cause your breast or butt to expand? 

Slut tats overlays that are added by the bimbo collar possibly? Again idk if that is possible in fallout 4 or not.

More embarrassing clothing? maybe ones that are triggered by the bimbo collar that adds pretty pink outfits and words like "Fuck me" "Slut" or "Spank my Ass" or "Bimbo" demeaning things like that nature. 

Piercing event? again idk if possible just throwing out some suggestions, I mean we are stuck with looksmenu and i don't think there is anything like Slavetats for Fallout 4 though i think looksmenu handles overlays atleast because of AAF cum tats, Most of the things i mentioned can be achieved in skyrim, i seen someone add face morphing to their mod in one called "Being A Cow" for skyrim. Fallout 4 being on a improved engine of Skyrim's it is probably possible to do the same maybe but idk.

I've working on a conversion of the snyth harness and was bending the feet to fit the butt of the harness and found that I could make a ballet heel looking shape to them, So I made a mashup of the and Bimbo collar and made a Devious Device version of what I will call the Bimbo Ballet Electro-Corrective Anklets.

The general idea of them is that the anklets work by correcting the electrical signals come from the legs of the wearer to make them stand on their tiptoes as a way of devious play or punishment. I think I could make more mashups for BDH you need only ask and tell me what need and Idea of what you were thinking of would work, On a side note I've thought of making a bracelet version of the anklets that make the hands ether lay flat or ball up into fists.

I'll post the anklet mod here after I make a file for it.       

47 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so how does it work if i activate it on an existing save?

All you have to do is search it for it by typing Anklets or bimbo in the console like help bimbo 4 or help anklet 4. and find the Bimbo Ballet Electro-Corrective Anklets by scrolling up or down.

And it works on my old save.

1 hour ago, Dudemer said:

All you have to do is search it for it by typing Anklets or bimbo in the console like help bimbo 4 or help anklet 4. and find the Bimbo Ballet Electro-Corrective Anklets by scrolling up or down.

And it works on my old save.

oh i thought it was integrated into the mod somehow. 

I would personally enjoy seeing events where the Mistress adds some Devious Devices (non-game disruptive) in something similar to the slut walk. Collar, gag, plugs, corset, dress. The NPC reaction could be similar to slut walk, but more "oh so you are a slave, serve me".

It seems that devious devices block events though, am I mistaken on that one?

Yes, if the PC has a DD equipped the only events that can trigger are the ones you get from asking NPC to remove devices.

So adding DD can be a bit problematic.

What I could think of maybe use DD in punishment events that trigger after the PC was diobedient.

The Mistress would lock in all kinds of restraints and go with her to a location where everyone can have fun with her. And the DD would be used to underline that the PC doesn't not have a choice this time... or something like that...

As a last note, I saw something to the effect that the pillory scenes were buggy in the mod settings but I have been playing with them enabled and had 3 events so far with no bugs

It's pretty random if they bug out. Some people seem to have no/few issues with them others have a lot or problems getting them to work. Because it it so random I could not figure out what the problem is and added the option to turn them on/off.

I love your mod, thank you for it and all of the nice work you put into it!!

:D:thumbsup:

@LinksSword

i mean idk can makeup be added through scripts?

I don't know either :D

Do you have/know any good makeup mods that would fit the bimbo theme? Maybe I can take a look how they work and see if it is possible to alter makeup through scripts.

Morphing lips size i don't know if it is even possible to do with scripting but if it is that would be cool to get the perfect fuck me lips you know,

Morphing lips should work I think, same way as boobs/butt. Just have to figure out what the names are for the sliders for each body type...

Are there clothes like that? I haven't found anything like that. 

tattoos (or temp body writing) would be cool. I have to check the tattoo mod to see if they can be added/manipulated via script. :D

3 hours ago, Akor said:

@LinksSword

I don't know either :D

Do you have/know any good makeup mods that would fit the bimbo theme? Maybe I can take a look how they work and see if it is possible to alter makeup through scripts.

Morphing lips should work I think, same way as boobs/butt. Just have to figure out what the names are for the sliders for each body type...

Are there clothes like that? I haven't found anything like that. 

tattoos (or temp body writing) would be cool. I have to check the tattoo mod to see if they can be added/manipulated via script. :D

Only makeup mods that i know of that doesn't outright replace things entirely is. It offers much more tattoos and other face details and tons of hair colors and uses looksmenu of course.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830  Personally i use it for my character.

I don't know if that is possible or not, but for me i was able to get close to possible as i could using looksmenu with the mod Extended Facial Sculpting.

But it doesn't have to be so extreme, if it is easier to just scale up the lip thickness only you'd get good enough lips too. Here are the lips i made with the mentioned mod above and alot of tinkering.

I haven't really found any clothes like that, if i do find anything like that i will mention it.

I assume by tattoo mod you are talking about the lewdmarks looksmenu overlays? i am almost 100 percent sure that is possible because the cum from aaf also uses overlays.

12 hours ago, Akor said:

@Dudemer

What is a 'meshup'? Sorry I'm not a 3D guy, I know what a mesh is but I'm not familiar with meshup... :flushed:

A mashup is using base game mesh files or parts of other mods to make a new armor or clothing in this case I use the bimbo collar to make the anklets, And I can use stuff from other mods so long as I make it requirement that you have to have the original mod installed as a way to give credit to the original mod author.

Now I hope that you like the anklets my dude. ;)

as I said before I willing to make mashups for you and properly I'm going to make them using the game's mesh files with your help in retextureing them to fit better with the mod, I also can use things from devious devices.

Oh and a side note I thought up a event and an idea for a location for the mod.

The event is what I call Bimbo Beast Master.

The event start with the collar turning on in the wasteland and a animal being nearby, The PC is told by the collar when it boots up to be a real bimbo beast master and help a animal in need. when the PC is finds the animal it is hurt (running a downed idle) and the PC is instructed to give it a stimpak by the collar, they can refuse and get a lot of bad girl points. If the PC gives the beast a stimpak the PC can then master the beast by relieving it's pain through sensual means. After the PC has done this they gain the animal as a random spawn when the PC enter combat in the Wasteland. (10% chance to spawn a animal or more if the PC has a high enough Luck) 

The Location is the vault the collar came from.

the Bimbo vault will be in far away place and it will offer the PC more ways to interact with the collar other then events it gives. The PC when finding this vault will not be able to enter it without a collar, And with a collar they will be greeted at the door by the bimbos that run the place. Inside the PC will be able to get Bim points these will given to them when they give the vault some of the cum they collected, As a way to give the PC more of a incentive to be more slutty. With Bim points they may be able to get items from the mundane to the exotic. The vault will have no story as It is for the player to fill with their own head cannon. At a high enough amount of these points the Dom/mistress of the PC might give them a V2 of the Bimbo Collar with new events maybe get something like a permanent upgrade to their assets or they get custom items they can play with like the anklets I made or Other things the thread can come up with that I can and will make.           

@joemamaBone

5 hours ago, joemamaBone said:

I just downloaded the mod and I'm confused. I got piper as a mistress but I don't know how to trigger any events? Sorry if this has been asked many times before but im still pretty new.

You cannot manually start events, mistress decides when she wants to play with her pet :O

So the events/tasks are triggered random.

What you can do is adjust how frequent events trigger via the MCM.

MCM -> Boston Devious Helper -> Companion

* Idle Timer Max/Min (lower values -> more events)
* Active Chance (higher value -> more events)

Also if you have a weapon drawn or sneaking it will block events from happening.

@LinksSword

I assume by tattoo mod you are talking about the lewdmarks looksmenu overlays? i am almost 100 percent sure that is possible because the cum from aaf also uses overlays.

I was looking at Tattoos for captives and Tattoo after rape mods, but I haven't figured out yet how exactly they work...

just few i found that might fit the mod.

Absolutely Skimpy Attire is already supported.

Shino Artist's Attire looks nice, I might add this one. :)

@Dudemer

A mashup is using base game mesh files or parts of other mods to make a new armor or clothing in this case I use the bimbo collar to make the anklets, And I can use stuff from other mods so long as I make it requirement that you have to have the original mod installed as a way to give credit to the original mod author.

Ok thanks, I understand now :D

I've working on a conversion of the snyth harness and was bending the feet to fit the butt of the harness and found that I could make a ballet heel looking shape to them, So I made a mashup of the and Bimbo collar and made a Devious Device version of what I will call the Bimbo Ballet Electro-Corrective Anklets.

The general idea of them is that the anklets work by correcting the electrical signals come from the legs of the wearer to make them stand on their tiptoes as a way of devious play or punishment. I think I could make more mashups for BDH you need only ask and tell me what need and Idea of what you were thinking of would work, On a side note I've thought of making a bracelet version of the anklets that make the hands ether lay flat or ball up into fists.

I thought about this and it's a cool idea. It could be a full set of bimbo items (neck, legs, hands, chest, head) which turn the wearer into a fully automated bimbo bot.

The event is what I call Bimbo Beast Master...

Maybe even make it a new special collar like a Bitch-Collar which allows the PC to 'befriend' animals and/or summon friendly/hostile animals in certain situations...or deals with bestiality in general...

The Location is the vault the collar came from.

I wanted to make a location which was bimbo collar related but I don't know much/anything about creating cells. So I figured it would take me forever to create anything fun. And then the content would always only be limited to this cell which might get boring after a while. :(