Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

16 hours ago, Akor said:

@Dudemer

Ok thanks, I understand now :D

I thought about this and it's a cool idea. It could be a full set of bimbo items (neck, legs, hands, chest, head) which turn the wearer into a fully automated bimbo bot.

Maybe even make it a new special collar like a Bitch-Collar which allows the PC to 'befriend' animals and/or summon friendly/hostile animals in certain situations...or deals with bestiality in general...

I'm working on the hands and I am going to for now make the laid flat version first then work on the fist version. (Hardest first easiest second)

I thinking on how to setup the head of the device set for BimBot, Could you give me some reference images of what you think the set pieces should look like or just what would give me an idea of how they would look.

@Scarlettears

No, currently you can't block specific factions.

You can use the 'Ignore DD' option in the dialog to block the 'Help' dialog for this NPC for some minutes.

Or you can setup a hotkey in the MCM to enable/disable the 'help' dialog for all NPCs.

DId you run into a problem with the dialog/raiders ?

On 10/16/2020 at 6:31 AM, Akor said:

@LinksSword

I was looking at Tattoos for captives and Tattoo after rape mods, but I haven't figured out yet how exactly they work...

Absolutely Skimpy Attire is already supported.

Shino Artist's Attire looks nice, I might add this one. :)

I could create a set of 30/40 tattoos alluding to Bimbos and add them to Captives Tattoos. I've seen some very good ones in Skyrim. Unfortunately, they should be colorful and that's where it gets very complicated in Fallout. If I color them, they lose transparency. That is why my tattoos are in one color.  

A very good set for bimbos could be "LewdMarks".

BTW, manipulating facial tattoos or makeup via scripts, at the moment, is impossible in LooksMenu. :/

@JBpy

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

I could create a set of 30/40 tattoos alluding to Bimbos and add them to Captives Tattoos. I've seen some very good ones in Skyrim. Unfortunately, they should be colorful and that's where it gets very complicated in Fallout. If I color them, they lose transparency. That is why my tattoos are in one color.  

A very good set for bimbos could be "LewdMarks".

BTW, manipulating facial tattoos or makeup via scripts, at the moment, is impossible in LooksMenu. :/

Cool! :)

I don't think they need to be colored, just one color|black would be fine...

You mind if I ask how you make a tattoo texture? I mean how you get the position of the text where you want it to appear...

Do you use the body/skin texture as bakcground layer and just write/paint where you want the tattoo to appear and then export this layer to a dds?

I did some tattoo body writing for oblivion long time ago which I was thinking trying to get to work in FO4.

@Buckandisdead

The plugs for slut outfits unlock as last item, so they should appear around the same time supermutant events trigger.

But its still a random chance that they get picked for an outfit, maybe you just got unlucky so far?

Or do you have the pillory event enabled or disabled? I might have screwed something up when added this option, if you have the pillory event disabled it could be that you can't unlock the plugs...

I will check if that is the case!

37 minutes ago, Akor said:

@Buckandisdead

The plugs for slut outfits unlock as last item, so they should appear around the same time supermutant events trigger.

But its still a random chance that they get picked for an outfit, maybe you just got unlucky so far?

Or do you have the pillory event enabled or disabled? I might have screwed something up when added this option, if you have the pillory event disabled it could be that you can't unlock the plugs...

I will check if that is the case!

Thanks for the reply

OK I will keep playing if it is later on. The pillory quest worked but my pillory stays open. Any way to solve this?

37 minutes ago, Akor said:

@JBpy

Cool! :)

I don't think they need to be colored, just one color|black would be fine...

You mind if I ask how you make a tattoo texture? I mean how you get the position of the text where you want it to appear...

Do you use the body/skin texture as bakcground layer and just write/paint where you want the tattoo to appear and then export this layer to a dds?

I did some tattoo body writing for oblivion long time ago which I was thinking trying to get to work in FO4.

I use Mudbox.

You export the mesh femalebody.nif as .obj and open it with Mudbox. 

I learned with this tutorial. Then I realized that I could use the hand (femelahands.nif) and face meshes (femalehead.nif) as well.

In Mudbox load the .obj and also image you like and apply it to the body. Then you export it as a 4K png. Then you transform it to DDS.

Then this tutorial to finally convert them to overlays.

I'm not going to lie to you, to successfully create the first overlay it took more than a week and I thought about giving up several times lol. Then you get the hang of it and everything gets done faster.

51 minutes ago, Akor said:

I'm converting "Render Tattoos" from Skyrim right now. If you want, I can convert your tattoos too. 

16 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Thanks for the reply

OK I will keep playing if it is later on. The pillory quest worked but my pillory stays open. Any way to solve this?

I don't know but I think I remember having this problem some long time ago...

Did you try all pillory furniture?

Or do you have the latest SC animations versions installed?

@JBpy

You know if there is a free alternative to mudbox? I don't think its worth it for me buying/subscribing for just playing around with it for a while...

IMHO I wouldn't make them colored/pink I would just make them black. I feel like it might look weird in combination with some outfits.

And on a side note I had some trouble making the Visor look good for the set, I've never bin good mess with textures if anyone would like to help me by making a dark glass texture with the word Bimbo across it for the Visor of the headset. It would make me happy.   

Hey @Akor I think I have an issue with the mod.

My PC got pregnant a while ago (using the latest Family Planning mod) and then there was this BDH mini game where you need to collect as much cum as you can and then deposit it to nearby vault-tec container.

So my character became even more inflated and her belly looked really huge. Unfortunatelly I didn't find the container to deposit the cum afterwards and there was no marker to it so I had to stop the quest and got another one few minutes later from Cait....so far so good. Oh and also later the tits got bimbofied and increased in size from another BDH event that triggered. Also so far so good..

Later I decided to have an abortion and went to the doctor and he removed the baby (Family Planning feature)

Now it has been couple of days and my PC is still stuck with huge belly and tits.

The reset shape in the Family planning doesn't help to reset the body and also when I use showlooks menu and try to reset the sliders manually only the tits slider work but the pregnantbelly and belly sliders are at 0.000 and no matter how I move them they don't affect the belly shape as if they were unresponsive. I'm using CBBE body, been also trying to load a preset but nothing works. Still stuck with huge belly even after few days when it should already deflate.

Can you check what's going on please? It is really annoying at this point. I may try to uninstall the mod and see if that helps otherwise I dunno what to do, except loading very old save before this happened ?

status update

I have uninstalled your mod and loaded the saved game with the stuck belly again. My character is slim and all belly/pregnant belly sliders work in looks menu again when I move them. So the issue is definitely with BDH.

It seems that when the belly gets inflated through the "collect cum" quest and something glitches so the belly doesn't deflate the sliders get locked and only uninstall of the mod fixes them again.

Question is. Do the sliders for butt/tits/belly work at all when your mod is installed or do they get locked immediatelly? I haven't checked that possibility yet. Will do when I reinstall BDH though...

status update

After saving the game with the mod uninstalled and normal belly and then installing the mod and loading the previously saved game the sliders work, until my character gets bimbofied/cum inflated again I guess... ?

Is it possible to add a marker to the vault-tec container when it spawns?

When I got that quest I was inside the Third Rail in Goodneighbor and I didn't find the vault-tec container there to deposit. It wasn't outside either and if it was it had to spawn inside a building or something but without a marker I never found it..

1 hour ago, anonymous58 said:

Can you check what's going on please? It is really annoying at this point.

There is no cum deposit. You can cancel the quest via the dialogue. I forget the exact option, but it's the lower option.

You can set the morph min/max & duration in the MCM settings. I set the belly morph min to 98, which basically prevents the belly morph.

You can manually reset the morphs via the console.

; Boobs
set bdh_cmd to 43 <--normal
set bdh_cmd to 42 <--XX Large
set bdh_cmd to 41 <-- X Large

; Butt
set bdh_cmd to 53 <--normal
set bdh_cmd to 52 <--XX Large
set bdh_cmd to 51 <-- X Large

;Belly
Inflate belly by 1 increment
set bdh_cmd to 23
;Reset Belly to normal
set bdh_cmd to 22

Well I've made the new editing sliders for the BimBot set pieces so far, I had some trouble with the bimbo A symmetry sliders I made for the bracelets and anklets so I'm still working on that those two. I change the file location for the nifs so it would be easier on Akor to implement BimBot in to the mod. The BimBot parts now have a Inactive versions (off) and broken versions (on but not devious devices) so the player can use the parts as clothing items. I edited the base body of the Ballet anklets to be more useful and made the footfold slider less of a preference thing and more of away to shape feet.   

Bimbo-Devious-toys-V.03.7z

1107193535_Screenshot(47).png.7389411ac0b7ea38c5fc0736eb79c7f5.png1135378189_Screenshot(46).png.55ca30de34321be09901d5ae8cc567cc.png2010923699_Screenshot(45).png.637a8bbc8477e19171f1d46cce465e50.png

As you can see from the shots you can now make the headset fit your preferences and as well make the Bracelets and anklets asymmetrical.  

2 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

Well I've made the new editing sliders for the BimBot set pieces so far, I had some trouble with the bimbo A symmetry sliders I made for the bracelets and anklets so I'm still working on that those two. I change the file location for the nifs so it would be easier on Akor to implement BimBot in to the mod. The BimBot parts now have a Inactive versions (off) and broken versions (on but not devious devices) so the player can use the parts as clothing items. I edited the base body of the Ballet anklets to be more useful and made the footfold slider less of a preference thing and more of away to shape feet.

run the bodyslide files. I'm going to stop making this joke now.