Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

On 11/22/2020 at 5:58 PM, Betal said:

I'm using 'Better Companions - All in one' mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18547

But Boston Devious Helper's companion mistress quest never activated

incompatible? or I did wrong?

+ When I started game with Sexlab Attribute and choose dominate personality

Is this block companion mistress quest?

This mod is fine with BDH

But the Unlimited Companion Framework mod has problem

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@Akor Had the Bimbo Heroin not fill the alias while at Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup. Have plenty of settlements, locations & previous interactions, sooo.. maybe not searching far enough? Abernathy is a little over 100 units away..
But the quest still shows as active even though it failed to fill the alias.

Hide contents

[11/25/2020 - 03:35:56AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[11/25/2020 - 03:35:58AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_TASK_INTRO||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_bimboheroine <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[11/25/2020 - 03:36:22AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SCENE_INTRO||[bdh:bdh_bimbotask_bimboheroine <BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[11/25/2020 - 03:36:22AM] BDH-WARNING - no actor was selected||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
[11/25/2020 - 03:36:34AM] error: BDH-ERROR - ForceRefToKnownFar did not find any actor||[bdh:bdh_partneralias <alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)>]
stack:
    <unknown self>.debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_partneralias.LogError() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_ReferenceAlias.psc" Line 33
    [alias PartnerAlias00 on quest BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_partneralias.ForceRefToKnownClose() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_PartnerAlias.psc" Line 101
    [BDH_BimboQuest (0E04A6CC)].bdh:bdh_bimbotask_bimboheroine.STATE_SCENE_INTRO.OnBeginState() - "E:\Mod Organizer 2 (Fallout 4)\mods\Boston Devious Helper - DEV\Scripts\Source\User\BDH\BDH_BimboTask_BimboHeroine.psc" Line 169

<truncated stack>
[11/25/2020 - 03:36:34AM] BDH-WARNING - DomAlias is empty.||[BDH:BDH_HumanAliasGroup_Sex <alias BDH_PlayerAlias on quest BDH_Core (0E0090A0)>]
[11/25/2020 - 03:36:41AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]
[11/25/2020 - 03:39:25AM] BDH-DEBUG - STATE_SLUT_IDLE||[bdh:bdh_slutquest <BDH_SlutQuest (0E0234C8)>]

Hmm... anything weird happened before that?

It is searching from two lists one with the actors in close range (could be empty) and one with actors that were close before. The second list should always have some actors, if it's not a completely new game...

Or all actors in that list were suddenly invalid (dead, disabled, hostile...)

It also looks like it took 12 seconds to search those two lists which is rather long...

2 hours ago, Akor said:

Hmm... anything weird happened before that?

It is searching from two lists one with the actors in close range (could be empty) and one with actors that were close before. The second list should always have some actors, if it's not a completely new game...

Or all actors in that list were suddenly invalid (dead, disabled, hostile...)

It also looks like it took 12 seconds to search those two lists which is rather long...

No, I FT to Abernathy which had 7 settlers, then ran over to Wicked killed the ghouls and the collar triggered, so I just let my PC stand there while it did it's thing. FPS was over 70 so there wasn't any script lag (that I know of) and a quick reSaver check shows no issues.

Although prior to FT to Abernathy I had exported 3 settlements which bloats the crap outa the log. LOL

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Finally, all DLC's, and this MOD is Enabled.

Sorry the lazy question, but how start to PC be submitted with the companion ?

Thanks a lot, and sorry again about this lazy question.

Get bound with a Devious Device or Real Handcuffs (any item that requires a key) then "ask" your companion for help.

On 11/22/2020 at 1:17 AM, vaultbait said:

No luck yet, I should probably just read up on the LM bodygen implementation and work out where to find and zero out its values. Other mods I'm using which I know do morphs are Rad Morphing Redux (ruled it out as it manipulates LM sliders directly and is easy to spot/reverse), Family Planning Enhanced (seems unlikely as these deformations are far more extreme than I have ever seen it produce), and Wasteland Dairy Framework (my current top suspect as it's changed its morph weights for things in recent history and does try to make some rather extreme body changes).

While certainly counterindicated by the owner's manual, I tested a theory by substituting a much earlier F4SE cosave file for that of my current save, and it definitely seems to have reverted all bodygen adjustments. I have yet to find a clean method for showing or resetting bodygen offset values, but am still searching.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

While certainly counterindicated by the owner's manual, I tested a theory by substituting a much earlier F4SE cosave file for that of my current save, and it definitely seems to have reverted all bodygen adjustments. I have yet to find a clean method for showing or resetting bodygen offset values, but am still searching.

not sure if related, but:
i've had the issue of bodymorphs in looksmenu not being applied to the PC, when another mod was modifying morph-sliders (apart from rad morphing redux, as this modifies looksmenu sliders directly)
Updating looksmenu AND buffout4 to the latest version resolved that issue for me (highly suspect the issue was in buffout4, as it apparently used to modify F4EE up until v1.17.1)

In any case, afaik morph values are stored when saving your character preset to a file in looksmenu.
Should be the "Morphs" section, so maybe try saving your preset, opening the preset-file in a good texteditor (such as notepad++) and deleting the entire "Morphs" section.
Worst case scenario: looksmenu doesn't want to load the modified preset. (Still: better make a savegame before, you can revert back to)

@Akor Can you add support for icestorm's shoes?
icestorm's shoes: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45009

FG conversion: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45656
AB/TWB conversion: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44920

Congratulations for the mod... its great... I compare with "submissive lola: the resubmission from skyrim", but this mod have a lot more things, like dance while your dom masturbates (its amazing), the dom masturbates when ths PC have sex with another npc, the bimbo collar (its crazy but amazing), the slut outfit, and much others things that have not yet happened to my PC, and I am curious to see.

A question: The outfit slut event, have a time to end, or end when i remove the outfit?

Thanks a Lot.

21 hours ago, izzyknows said:

No, I FT to Abernathy which had 7 settlers, then ran over to Wicked killed the ghouls and the collar triggered, so I just let my PC stand there while it did it's thing. FPS was over 70 so there wasn't any script lag (that I know of) and a quick reSaver check shows no issues.

Although prior to FT to Abernathy I had exported 3 settlements which bloats the crap outa the log. LOL

Did yo continue that save and did you run into any more problems with the random actor selection?

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Have you tried RegenerateMorphs &| RemoveAllMorphs from BodyGen.psc yet? 

; ;--- Clears all existing morphs and Regenerates BodyGen morphs for the specified actor
; ; based on their current gender; doUpdate will internally call UpdateMorphs
; Function RegenerateMorphs(Actor akActor, bool doUpdate = true) global native

; ;--- Removes all morphs on the specified actor (Actor becomes applicable for BodyGen when they are no active morphs, use a dummy morph to prevent)
; Function RemoveAllMorphs(Actor akActor, bool isFemale) global native

5 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

A question: The outfit slut event, have a time to end, or end when i remove the outfit?

As long as the PC has a slut outfit equipped slut event will trigger. If you take it off no more slutwalk events will trigger until you put it back on.

Outfits will be removed again by the mistress after some time and you have to wait to get a new one.

8 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

not sure if related, but:
i've had the issue of bodymorphs in looksmenu not being applied to the PC, when another mod was modifying morph-sliders (apart from rad morphing redux, as this modifies looksmenu sliders directly)
Updating looksmenu AND buffout4 to the latest version resolved that issue for me (highly suspect the issue was in buffout4, as it apparently used to modify F4EE up until v1.17.1)

In any case, afaik morph values are stored when saving your character preset to a file in looksmenu.
Should be the "Morphs" section, so maybe try saving your preset, opening the preset-file in a good texteditor (such as notepad++) and deleting the entire "Morphs" section.
Worst case scenario: looksmenu doesn't want to load the modified preset. (Still: better make a savegame before, you can revert back to)@Akor

Not in my case, these aren't slider adjustments (otherwise as you note they'd be quite easy to deal with) but rather bodygen offsets which aren't shown in LooksMenu so won't get saved in a preset. Also running latest LooksMenu and Buffout4 with the F4EE memory management fix turned off (it's even been removed entirely in the latest release for that matter).

4 hours ago, Akor said:

; ;--- Clears all existing morphs and Regenerates BodyGen morphs for the specified actor
; ; based on their current gender; doUpdate will internally call UpdateMorphs
; Function RegenerateMorphs(Actor akActor, bool doUpdate = true) global native

; ;--- Removes all morphs on the specified actor (Actor becomes applicable for BodyGen when they are no active morphs, use a dummy morph to prevent)
; Function RemoveAllMorphs(Actor akActor, bool isFemale) global native

Ahh, thanks! I hadn't found that yet. How do I call functions from arbitrary PSC scripts? Do I need to compile them with the CK first or something? I'm assuming this isn't just a command I can execute in the runtime console...

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Ahh, thanks! I hadn't found that yet. How do I call functions from arbitrary PSC scripts? Do I need to compile them with the CK first or something? I'm assuming this isn't just a command I can execute in the runtime console...

As they are marked as global functions, you can use this handy trick.

In runtime console wave your magic wand and utter following spell:
cgf "BodyGen.RemoveAllMorphs" 14 true

or more generally CallGlobalFunction "ScriptName.FunctionName" <parameters if any separated with space>

26 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:
5 hours ago, Akor said:

As they are marked as global functions, you can use this handy trick.

In runtime console wave your magic wand and utter following spell:
cgf "BodyGen.RemoveAllMorphs" 14 true

or more generally CallGlobalFunction "ScriptName.FunctionName" <parameters if any separated with space>

Perfect, that did the trick! RemoveAllMorphs seemed to do nothing but RegenerateMorphs worked a treat. Thanks so much!

So, I'm trying this out for the fist time - good job so far - but I hit a little snag, and I'm wondering if I messed up?

I'm using Piper as the Dom and she has given me several  tasks, all of which worked perfect. Then she sent me on vacation  - CSA - and it was working , too.

First Oops  was the CSA boss gave me a Dom task - fuck everybody you see for caps (Piper gave it too before vacation)  - not sure if that's an error.

Then I got an opportunity to kill the boss using  Just Business. I took it, recovered my stuff and went back to find Piper but she won't  talk to me. I thought I had to tell her that vacation was over. She just ignores me.

Was I supposed to  let the CSA play out without killing the boss? Is this a bug with Piper?

In case it matters - Fusion girl, and the CSA was at the robot race track.

I have a save I can go back to to let the CSA play out.

Thanks for the mod, and any help

15 hours ago, carlj67 said:

So, I'm trying this out for the fist time - good job so far - but I hit a little snag, and I'm wondering if I messed up?

I'm using Piper as the Dom and she has given me several  tasks, all of which worked perfect. Then she sent me on vacation  - CSA - and it was working , too.

First Oops  was the CSA boss gave me a Dom task - fuck everybody you see for caps (Piper gave it too before vacation)  - not sure if that's an error.

Then I got an opportunity to kill the boss using  Just Business. I took it, recovered my stuff and went back to find Piper but she won't  talk to me. I thought I had to tell her that vacation was over. She just ignores me.

Was I supposed to  let the CSA play out without killing the boss? Is this a bug with Piper?

In case it matters - Fusion girl, and the CSA was at the robot race track.

I have a save I can go back to to let the CSA play out.

Thanks for the mod, and any help

There is no 'special' dialog when the PC comes back to her mistress. You just have to tell her to follow you again (vanilla dialog) and things should continue as before.

What you do during the abduction doesn't matter for BDH. It just triggers the quest from CSA and then waits for the companion to be set on follow again. 

Can you talk to Piper and tell her to follow you again or you literally get zero dialog from her?

Thanks for the clarification.  I tried running the CSA to completion and when I went to Piper, minus all my gear, she responded correctly. 

When I try to speak to her after killing the boss, she gives me the proper verbal  response,  but no dialog box appears.  She just walks away.  I do notice  the dialog  prompt  flickers like it is trying to display but fails. I'm starting to wonder if this is a problem  with XDI, or maybe the replacement  font I use - or both. I will test those today and let you know.

How about the boss giving me a mistress  task. Is that ok?

On 11/27/2020 at 7:47 PM, carlj67 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  I tried running the CSA to completion and when I went to Piper, minus all my gear, she responded correctly. 

When I try to speak to her after killing the boss, she gives me the proper verbal  response,  but no dialog box appears.  She just walks away.  I do notice  the dialog  prompt  flickers like it is trying to display but fails. I'm starting to wonder if this is a problem  with XDI, or maybe the replacement  font I use - or both. I will test those today and let you know.

Did you make any progress on this?

Do you have dialog problems with other NPC too or just the companion?

How about the boss giving me a mistress  task. Is that ok?

You sure it was a task from BDH? It would mean that the boss was set to companion/follower. Maybe that's the issue, because you basically kill your active follower...

I suspect it was an active companion/follower problem. That task assigned  was the same as the last task assigned by Piper before the vacation task. To the word!

I also could not talk to any other known companion anywhere. I'm having the same problem still with two followers  from Depravity.

Anyway, I gave up and went back to a save at the very start of the vacation, killed the boss before he could give me any task, and Piper worked fine.

I saw a video on the active companion problem and tried talking to every other known companion, no luck. It must have been the boss, and like you said, he was dead.

You would think after all the complaints, someone would have come up with a way to cancel it. Like set a flag or something.  I wonder since I still have followers  not talking, there must be a separate system for them? 

Oh, my testing with XDI was a bust! Thanks for you time and suggestions. 

Still shutting ? 

One more minor question? When Piper tells me to fuck her "Friends ", who does she mean. No NPC I approach responds, and I thought she no longer has any friends.

4 hours ago, carlj67 said:

One more minor question? When Piper tells me to fuck her "Friends ", who does she mean. No NPC I approach responds, and I thought she no longer has any friends.

There's 2 fuck for caps scenes. 1 you just go tell NPC's you fuck for caps, the other is a quest with markers.
If Piper said she want you to gang bang with her friends, then you just choose Start Scene.

But, you're running CSA which has "issues" to start with.