Boston Devious Helper ALPHA

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

i know its prob not possible but man i wish there was a way for the bimbo collar to possibly add makeup change your haircolor or style and bimbofi your face more.

Like have an option to save, or choose pre-existing Looksmenu preset then apply/remove that preset when the collar is equipped/unequipped?

Kinda like how the Custom Outfit works.

16 minutes ago, threethreethree111 said:

During hideandgo my pc always loses and it says she's cheating, Is that supposed to happen? What are the rules for it?

Thanks

Normal rules of Hide and seek. ;)

You have to the count of 10 (RL is 50 or higher) to hide somewhere.. if you move before the collar says you've won this round, you lose.

Hint: the seeker needs a direct line of sight to win.
There's a cheesy way to always win, but I'll let you figure that one out! LOL

On 2/3/2020 at 2:58 AM, Akor said:

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Voice.7z

Silent voice files so the dialog scenes work correctly

OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED

Boston Devious Helper v0.3.9 - Voice collar.7z

Audio voice files for the bimbo collar

OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED

If I use F4z Ro Doh instead, nothing bad will happen? The quests from Deviously Cursed Wasteland seem to work.

@LinksSword

i know its prob not possible but man i wish there was a way for the bimbo collar to possibly add makeup change your haircolor or style and bimbofi your face more.

I haven't seen anything like that yet (chaning haircollor and/or makup) through papyrus scripts...

Maybe something similar like the tattoo mods would work for makeup but no idea how that overlay stuff works. I'm not a texture guy, I can only do scripts :D

@izzyknows

During Bimbo Cum Toilet, Skip to Next and Follow Me do the same thing, skip to next.

Ok, will check... :thumbsup:

Like have an option to save, or choose pre-existing Looksmenu preset then apply/remove that preset when the collar is equipped/unequipped?

Kinda like how the Custom Outfit works.

Is it possible to change presets through scripts? Do you know of a mod that does that?

@threethreethree111

During hideandgo my pc always loses and it says she's cheating, Is that supposed to happen? What are the rules for it?

The PC has to find a hide spot withing 10seconds. After the countdown reaches 0 the PC is not allowed to move around anymore, that is considered cheating...

If you get the cheat message despite not moving the PC around it might be a bug, please let me know if that is the case! :confused:

After my pc finished the bimbo review, the people say it's finished, the screen fades to a loading screen and then it stays loading forever.

I'm able to save during the loading screen and then load at the save, but I'm not sure if doing this will break the mod or not. pls help

I probably need to check your papyrus log to figure out what happens here...

Here is a description how you can activate logging...

Source

1. Open the file "..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini".
  2. Populate the Fallout4Custom.ini file with the following settings.

Log output from Papyrus will be written to ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log or ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\User\ if you have configured a user log.

..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

If you use MO2 you can edit the INI direct in MO2

Spoiler

image.png.d7ac28ab25ac80f538d5affb4f05cac2.png

@threethreethree111

Could you please add something to increase the frequency of BDH events? Would really appreciate it!

Like @izzyknows already mentioned earlier there are settings in the MCM for BDH do adjust event frequency

In general if you want more events you should look into the sections Bimbo / Companion / Slutwalk...

Set Idle Timers to lower values and Active Chance to higher values

27 minutes ago, Akor said:

Is it possible to change presets through scripts? Do you know of a mod that does that?

Hell if I know! It was just a thought on maybe a way to do it... IF it can be done. Well... I'm sure someone (wink wink) can figure it out. LOL

1 hour ago, calimro said:

Why are they ignoring me

I need help please

1: Make sure papyrus logging is On.

14 hours ago, Akor said:
  1. Open the file "..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini".
  2. Populate the Fallout4Custom.ini file with the following settings.

Log output from Papyrus will be written to ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log or ..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\User\ if you have configured a user log.

..\Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4Custom.ini

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=1
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

2: Load the game and replicate the issue you're having.

3: Exit the game and post what the issue is along with your Papyrus log.

1 hour ago, calimro said:

I added that nothing works

If you help me and everything works properly I will send you a respectable tip !!

I have no problem giving you remote access

First off, you uninstalled several scripted mods mid play through. This is VERY bad thing to do.
Looks like you may also have Four-Play installed. That is very old and should be removed, along with the mods that require it. Or it could be an error caused by removing Real Handcuffs.

Your best bet would be to start a new game with the bare minimum "adult" mods.
AAF
Violate
An animation pack like Leitos or Savage Cabbage.

AAF Themes.

Oh, and F4SE I'm sure you already have it...

Start a new game and make sure everything is working as expected. That will give you a solid base to work from.
Then... you can start adding adult mods ONE at a time... making sure they function properly.

I know it can be a PIA... but it's well worth it to be able to fire up the game and stuff works. (well for the most part.. this is Fallout 4! LOL)

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

First off, you uninstalled several scripted mods mid play through. This is VERY bad thing to do.
Looks like you may also have Four-Play installed. That is very old and should be removed, along with the mods that require it. Or it could be an error caused by removing Real Handcuffs.

Your best bet would be to start a new game with the bare minimum "adult" mods.
AAF
Violate
An animation pack like Leitos or Savage Cabbage.

AAF Themes.

Oh, and F4SE I'm sure you already have it...

Start a new game and make sure everything is working as expected. That will give you a solid base to work from.
Then... you can start adding adult mods ONE at a time... making sure they function properly.

I know it can be a PIA... but it's well worth it to be able to fire up the game and stuff works. (well for the most part.. this is Fallout 4! LOL)

I did not know that saving the game in this way affects the situations

Really thank you friend !!

It seems like everything is working now

@xyzxyz

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

What was the hotkey to trigger dialogues with followers and other NPCs? They only have the vanilla dialogues at the moment although my char wears multiple devices.

There is no hotkey to trigger dialog only one to disable BDH dialog... 

I don't think it is set per default so you might want to look in the MCM to see what it is currently set to.

Spoiler

image.png.2030f24ef2d59f67a7684837cab2da16.png

16 minutes ago, Akor said:

@xyzxyz

There is no hotkey to trigger dialog only one to disable BDH dialog... 

I don't think it is set per default so you might want to look in the MCM to see what it is currently set to.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2030f24ef2d59f67a7684837cab2da16.png

Did that but I got no message that anything changed. The mod is installed and the menu shows up but no interaction or new dialogue ever. Is there a big "On" button I'm missing?

14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Did that but I got no message that anything changed. The mod is installed and the menu shows up but no interaction or new dialogue ever. Is there a big "On" button I'm missing?

You should get a notification in the upper left screen when you toggle it

You can also see the current state in the MCM -> BDH -> Misc

Spoiler

image.png.2948d36f89d9fbfacfddf26180071f0f.png

image.png.99391515165f243c005ed0285c68fa2a.png

Did it stop working in a running game or did you start a new game?

Is only the DD dialog not working (Companion + NPC) or is the other stuff also not working?

Just now, Akor said:

You should get a notification in the upper left screen when you toggle it

You can also see the current state in the MCM -> BDH -> Misc

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2948d36f89d9fbfacfddf26180071f0f.png

image.png.99391515165f243c005ed0285c68fa2a.png

Did it stop working in a running game or did you start a new game?

I tried it with a few existing saves. Some just started some with higher level. I will try a new save now.

Same issue here with V0.3.14.  I had to re-install DD, BDH V0.3.13 and Harassment to get everything working in a running game.

BDH V0.3.14 -> no interaction and outfits not working (save new outfit, reset oufit was stuck)

DD and harassment -  no more new devices  equipped (i had notification but nothing on character). Real handcuff was still working fine.

It was like my Char was frozen in devious et BDH interactions.

i did try a reset event

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Same problem with a new char. No reaction to Hotkeys and no interaction with followers and NPCs. Are the scripts even running?  Maybe this log will help you.

This mod worked in earlier versions without problems.

Papyrus.0.log 789.3 kB · 1 download

That log shows several scripted mods have been uninstalled, which in this case proked that save.

Start a "new" game with your current load order and see if it works. You can also use a pure vanilla save like Ms. Vault 111. Which is great for testing mods!.