12 hours ago, cursedfinger said:

I know this is way later and probably wont get a reply, but how the heck did you get the cbbe body and schlong into blender, i can only import textures, i did just download at it been at it for a bit and watched a couple videos but not yet has anyone shown something similar

Use Outfit Studio to convert the nif files into obj files and import into Blender as obj. Once imported copy the texture and positioning from EvilReflex's template body.

1 hour ago, zenonthez07 said:

Use Outfit Studio to convert the nif files into obj files and import into Blender as obj. Once imported copy the texture and positioning from EvilReflex's template body.

Thank you! ill be trying to get to work on it soon, after ive done changed them and baked it i just put it back into outfit studio and reconvert to a nif?

2 hours ago, cursedfinger said:

Thank you! ill be trying to get to work on it soon, after ive done changed them and baked it i just put it back into outfit studio and reconvert to a nif?

The textures you create through Blender should be able to work with the original addon once they're in DDS format so no re-conversion of the mesh should be necessary.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:05 AM, Foxcrest said:

Did you ever find an answer to this question? I tried to get a BHUNP ERF patch for Diamond Skin and couldn't get it right.

i found the diamond skin patch in BakaFactory Discord server you can find the server link in Bakafactory's patreon

On 8/1/2021 at 7:38 PM, zenonthez07 said:

The textures you create through Blender should be able to work with the original addon once they're in DDS format so no re-conversion of the mesh should be necessary.

well ive managed to get them into blender and everything finally but now i cant get the textures to apply right i keep getting dull plastic like outcomes, figure im just gonna give up for now eventually someone will make a texture for bhunp 3BBB advanced and belsarios unp, ive managed to atleast make it better by bodysliding certain things around

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

Edited by cursedfinger
10 hours ago, cursedfinger said:

well ive managed to get them into blender and everything finally but now i cant get the textures to apply right i keep getting dull plastic like outcomes, figure im just gonna give up for now eventually someone will make a texture for bhunp 3BBB advanced and belsarios unp, ive managed to atleast make it better by bodysliding certain things around.

Three things I would check to solve a problem like this would be the texture paths inside the nif, the texture locations in the mod folder, and the texture paths inside the SOS Addon ESP. If all those are correct than you need to test which part of the texture is causing the shinyness by swapping them out with their original counterparts one by one either in Nifskope or in-game. I would start with either the normal map or specular map.

Edited by zenonthez07
4 hours ago, zenonthez07 said:

Three things I would check to solve a problem like this would be the texture paths inside the nif, the texture locations in the mod folder, and the texture paths inside the SOS Addon ESP. If all those are correct than you need to test which part of the texture is causing the shinyness by swapping them out with their original counterparts one by one either in Nifskope or in-game. I would start with either the normal map or specular map.

That is the original i never saved or added anything from blender, its always been shiny idk why, if i switch to different texture patches for it it usually goes super dull and dark dark so ive stuck the fair skin texture patch #3 on belsarios unp page

EDIT: Now maybe im doing something wrong with that? should i manually replace all the textures in belasrios folder with the patch textures? right now i just have the patch textures overwriting it in my MM. Its literally the only add-on thats ever did it to me and ive have pretty much all of them cbbe, cbbe uncut, horse redux, erf horse, etc they all match up to my color pretty well but i just like belsarios the most the way it looks, just wish the textures were right

Edited by cursedfinger
5 hours ago, zenonthez07 said:

I took the texture patch off and its not quite as shiny anymore its just really dark compared to my body still and without the shininess it feels more noticeable

EDIT: THE SECOND PICTURE: I found a quick and simple solution for anyone else who cant figure out blender or computer cant handle it, I took the first texture from Evil's ERF Horse Penis UUNP and renamed it to the same name as belsarios first texture, replaced it and baam
ScreenShot15.png.6c641831eaf3ace9ae103b0ce6d31f27.png

ScreenShot16.png

Edited by cursedfinger
found a solution
On 7/26/2021 at 4:15 PM, zenonthez07 said:

Don't know if these were already posted, but felt somebody could probably use them. There's MONSTERRaider Argonian Chameleon, MONSTERRaider Khajiit Leopard, and Unslaad Pale UNP with Fair Skin Normals, Specs, and Sk. The Argonian and Khajiit textures should work for both CBBE and UNP versions.

Argonian Chameleon.7z 2.16 MB · 1 download Khajiit Leopard.7z 2.14 MB · 3 downloads Unslaad Pale.7z 2.08 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks for the upload, but unfortunately for me the Unslaad texture doesn't look right for me and I don't know enough about this to know the reason for sure.  I'd been wanting an Unslaad texture for a while but hadn't taken the time to try on my own since I've never really used Blender.  I went through the process last night and made sure to use the femalebody files that my game is loading and then it looked correct.  So I'm thinking maybe using different maps (I believe that's what those are) is the issue.  I'm using them from Demoniac.  Or maybe it's because you specified that it's for UNP and I'm using 3BBB. 

4 hours ago, pieddor said:

Thanks for the upload, but unfortunately for me the Unslaad texture doesn't look right for me and I don't know enough about this to know the reason for sure.  I'd been wanting an Unslaad texture for a while but hadn't taken the time to try on my own since I've never really used Blender.  I went through the process last night and made sure to use the femalebody files that my game is loading and then it looked correct.  So I'm thinking maybe using different maps (I believe that's what those are) is the issue.  I'm using them from Demoniac.  Or maybe it's because you specified that it's for UNP and I'm using 3BBB. 

Unfortunately, the CBBE Unslaad textures are darker than the UNP ones which means my texture patch won't work for 3BBB. The author never came back and corrected the CBBE version and the only corrected one I found was taken down. The Demoniac maps could also be an issue as they're a lot shinier than the Fair Skin ones I provided. Maybe swapping the peen normal and spec maps for Demoniac ones will make it blend in more.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:24 AM, DarkLord123 said:

i found the diamond skin patch in BakaFactory Discord server you can find the server link in Bakafactory's patreon

You absolute legend. Idk why I didn't think to search there. I can confirm for anyone else looking for erf hi-poly diamond skin patch just search in Baka's discord for Diamond Skin.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021/7/27 at AM4点15分, zenonthez07 said:

不知道这些是否已经发布,但感觉有人可能会使用它们。有 MONSTERRaider Argonian Chameleon、MONSTERRaider Khajiit Leopard 和 Unslaad Pale UNP,皮肤正常、规格和 Sk。Argonian 和 Khajiit 纹理应该适用于 CBBE 和 UNP 版本。

亚龙人变色龙.7z 2.16 MB · 5 次下载 Khajiit Leopard.7z 2.14 MB · 13 次下载 Unslaad Pale.7z 2.08 MB · 5 次下载

Thank you so much, my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this topic still is active but I need help/clarification on how this works.

If I'm trying to bake another type of schlong to a cbbe (3BBB) body with the Diamond skin texture. How would I do that?

I have the sample files and have followed instructions but the main things I'm having a problem with is.

What texture file/files am I supposed to use for the body? the ones in the Vanilla skyrim directory or the ones from the mod?

What file is it I'm looking to import to blender for the schlong? (Also body if I need to import the body I use)

For people wondering... The schlong I'm trying to bake is the "Evil's Horse Penis 2 for Females 1.4" since it kinda clips a bit through the body and is the wrong color.