• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Idk if Evil is still checking this thread but I'm trying to create this resource for the BHUNP ERF addon by baka. Issue I'm having is that I need the bake target and mask to be for the ERF texture but I have no idea how to create them. If you see this can you tell me what tools you used and possibly a few rough steps on how you got there?

@EvilReFlex

Even with the Khajiit patch provided by V3M3, I have completely missing textures for Khajiit erf schlongs. The patch installed correctly, and all the files are in the right places, but the textures don't seem like they're getting pulled by the actual ERF mod. Other than cbbe and the grey cat texture replacer, i don't have any mods affecting khajiit textures/meshes. Any insight as to why this might be happening?

On 2/5/2021 at 5:38 PM, WeeBabySeamus said:

Even with the Khajiit patch provided by V3M3, I have completely missing textures for Khajiit erf schlongs. The patch installed correctly, and all the files are in the right places, but the textures don't seem like they're getting pulled by the actual ERF mod. Other than cbbe and the grey cat texture replacer, i don't have any mods affecting khajiit textures/meshes. Any insight as to why this might be happening?

You need to copy the textures to the correct folder, if u just dragged it into your mod manager and installed i doubt it has the correct file structure

2 hours ago, Illana said:

You need to copy the textures to the correct folder, if u just dragged it into your mod manager and installed i doubt it has the correct file structure

I did use Vortex to install the patch, but i also used Vortex for the Flawn's Argonians patch above, and that worked perfectly. And like i said, i checked the ERF folder manually, and the Khajiit textures were exactly where they were supposed to be, parallel to Flawn's. I'll remove the patch and manually re-add the textures tho, to see if it works

Edit: For some godforsaken reason, i had to copy the textures over manually, and THEN install the patch through Vortex, and let it overwrite the textures i had just added. Just doing one or the other didn't work at all. Thanks for the suggestion!