• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads-up: this is backwards. 

On 1/30/2020 at 12:51 PM, EvilReFlex said:
  • To bake the seam texture select first the schlong and then "shift select" the body and activate "Selected to Active" 

From my experience, you need to select the body first and then the schlong. That way you can select the proper image texture to bake to.

That minor detail aside, thank you for sharing this. I imagine that many people will find it very useful.

9 hours ago, OuterNeptunium said:

Just a heads-up: this is backwards. 

From my experience, you need to select the body first and then the schlong. That way you can select the proper image texture to bake to.

That minor detail aside, thank you for sharing this. I imagine that many people will find it very useful.

Shift select if you select it in the collection. 

The schlong needs to be the active selection. (yellow) 

121 Downloads and I can see not a single texture patch download. ?

On 2/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, EvilReFlex said:

Shift select if you select it in the collection. 

The schlong needs to be the active selection. (yellow) 

121 Downloads and I can see not a single texture patch download. ?

Apologies, I've been shift-selecting it in the viewport, so I was unaware that the behavior was different when shift-selecting in the collection.

Don't worry, just because no one's posted anything doesn't mean it's not seeing use. Actually, I'm currently working on some stuff, namely for Beast races. Stay tuned...

On 2/25/2020 at 11:27 AM, Santr said:

Taking advantage of your generosity, can you make the same bijin skin patch for the ERF High Poly addon? I'm usin the mod Skyfem to convert all the male to females and the mod only use that addon.

EDIT> Never mind. Just used my brain a little and copied the new addon meshes and textures to the ERF folders and renamed. Seems to be working fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! First of all thank you for your guide. I followed all the steps shown on the video but to me it doesn't work cause ingame textures on schlong look wrong. Here is what I wanted to ask: would the procedure be the same for SoS High Poly Futanari Addon (Skyrim LE)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...