Made a sample file for Blender 2.81+ which shows a easy way to make seamless textures for my Futanari CBBE SSE SOS Addon

You can download the file here:

seamless_sos_textures_sample.7z

Baking Tips: 

• To bake the seam texture select first the schlong and then "shift select" the body and activate "Selected to Active" 
  • To bake the final texture just select the schlong and deactivate "Selected to Active" 
  • its very important to have the right "image texture" selected before you click "bake"  ("1st Bake Target" for Seam and "2nd Bake Target" for the final texture) 

RGB Color Adjust Tips:

• The values R=1 G=1 B=1 are the default values (use them for fair skin like body textures... like the leyenda textures)
  • If the schlong texture is to bright lower/increase all 3 values or increase to match the baked seam brightness
  • if the tint is to "reddish" lower the red value or increase the other values. (same for other colors) 

Random Tips: 

• Convert your body textures to a common image format like *.png (Blender could open the *.dds files, but it can be buggy sometimes)
  • You can use the sample file for other sos addons. export the base meshes as *.obj with bodyslide, import them into the sample file and use the same materials. (for experienced blender users) 
  • Free tools like Gimp or Pain.net can open and save *.dds files, there are also free online image converter

Made a uncommented video which shows the workflow for a complete new texture set (used "SG Female Textures Renewal")

Finished textures:  SG Female Textures Renewal CBBE Futanari patch.7z

Video: 

If something is unclear please ask and I will add it to the "Tips". 

Just a heads-up: this is backwards. 

On 1/30/2020 at 12:51 PM, EvilReFlex said:
  • To bake the seam texture select first the schlong and then "shift select" the body and activate "Selected to Active" 

From my experience, you need to select the body first and then the schlong. That way you can select the proper image texture to bake to.

That minor detail aside, thank you for sharing this. I imagine that many people will find it very useful.

9 hours ago, OuterNeptunium said:

Just a heads-up: this is backwards. 

From my experience, you need to select the body first and then the schlong. That way you can select the proper image texture to bake to.

That minor detail aside, thank you for sharing this. I imagine that many people will find it very useful.

Shift select if you select it in the collection. 

The schlong needs to be the active selection. (yellow) 

121 Downloads and I can see not a single texture patch download. 🙄

On 2/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, EvilReFlex said:

Shift select if you select it in the collection. 

The schlong needs to be the active selection. (yellow) 

121 Downloads and I can see not a single texture patch download. 🙄

Apologies, I've been shift-selecting it in the viewport, so I was unaware that the behavior was different when shift-selecting in the collection.

Don't worry, just because no one's posted anything doesn't mean it's not seeing use. Actually, I'm currently working on some stuff, namely for Beast races. Stay tuned...

Thank you, this is great already used it to create some quick textures for the Pure, khajiit, and argonian body textures and it works great. Can even make up for the lack of actual beast textures by playing around with hues so that's neat.