Hey!

I got the problem, that the Schlong is kinda floating around. Does anyone know what I can do about that? Seems to be a problem with the body, but changing sliders wont help that much (I reduced the space a bit but not entirely).

Thx in advance!

20211012232004_1.thumb.jpg.ab2e1fa120c28f8e65c7853c300187fc.jpg

On 10/12/2021 at 5:24 PM, rend123 said:

Hey!

I got the problem, that the Schlong is kinda floating around. Does anyone know what I can do about that? Seems to be a problem with the body, but changing sliders wont help that much (I reduced the space a bit but not entirely).

Thx in advance!

20211012232004_1.thumb.jpg.ab2e1fa120c28f8e65c7853c300187fc.jpg

Have you built it in bodyslide?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How uhhh...do I get the meshes and textures in blender in the first place?    x)     I can only get as far as installing blender and the nif file addon scripts.

Edit: Tried the import button but got an error.

Spoiler

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\dependencies\pyffi\formats\nif\__init__.py", line 1375, in read
    block = getattr(NifFormat, block_type)()
AttributeError: type object 'NifFormat' has no attribute 'BSTriShape'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\operators\nif_import_op.py", line 127, in execute
    return NifImport(self, context).execute()
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\nif_import.py", line 75, in execute
    self.load_files()  # needs to be first to provide version info.
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\nif_import.py", line 142, in load_files
    NifData.init(NifFile.load_nif(NifOp.props.filepath))
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\file_io\nif.py", line 64, in load_nif
    data.read(nif_stream)
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\dependencies\pyffi\formats\nif\__init__.py", line 1377, in read
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Unknown block type 'BSTriShape'.

Edited by Subject2Host
6 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

How uhhh...do I get the meshes and textures in blender in the first place?    x)     I can only get as far as installing blender and the nif file addon scripts.

Edit: Tried the import button but got an error.

Reveal hidden contents

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\dependencies\pyffi\formats\nif\__init__.py", line 1375, in read
    block = getattr(NifFormat, block_type)()
AttributeError: type object 'NifFormat' has no attribute 'BSTriShape'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\operators\nif_import_op.py", line 127, in execute
    return NifImport(self, context).execute()
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\nif_import.py", line 75, in execute
    self.load_files()  # needs to be first to provide version info.
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\nif_import.py", line 142, in load_files
    NifData.init(NifFile.load_nif(NifOp.props.filepath))
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\file_io\nif.py", line 64, in load_nif
    data.read(nif_stream)
  File "C:\Users\thelo\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\io_scene_niftools\dependencies\pyffi\formats\nif\__init__.py", line 1377, in read
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Unknown block type 'BSTriShape'.

No, just open the provided .blend file

Edited by Yakub
5 hours ago, Yakub said:

No, just open the provided .blend file

Oh ffs.    x)      Ok, new problem, and the very thing I was hoping this would fix for me and I see now it doesn't. I was trying to find a way to either edit DDS files or convert them to and from DDS format. I used a photoshop addon before to do this but I've found it to be hugely unreliable by having bugs with exporting back to DDS. LE had some tools that made it such a simple process, but now none of those work on SSE and I can't find a reliable replacement!

2 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

Oh ffs.    x)      Ok, new problem, and the very thing I was hoping this would fix for me and I see now it doesn't. I was trying to find a way to either edit DDS files or convert them to and from DDS format. I used a photoshop addon before to do this but I've found it to be hugely unreliable by having bugs with exporting back to DDS. LE had some tools that made it such a simple process, but now none of those work on SSE and I can't find a reliable replacement!

just just Paint.net, it can work with all DDS formats

On 8/5/2021 at 5:20 AM, cursedfinger said:

well ive managed to get them into blender and everything finally but now i cant get the textures to apply right i keep getting dull plastic like outcomes, figure im just gonna give up for now eventually someone will make a texture for bhunp 3BBB advanced and belsarios unp, ive managed to atleast make it better by bodysliding certain things around

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

Are those sign images available on LL? :) They look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, dage7416 said:

Thank you. :) I am currently using this version. Was hoping to locate the other version but have been unsuccessful so far.

https://discord.com/channels/405043650326953984/710961490341134396

Theres the channel link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TMZIeO_Hpq7tf1zLq0xanr2HGLjFUmIu/view

This is the book covers
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16A4q_qVR278SHMMRtV8CwyJLjl0etoGI/view

Road Signs
Sadly i don't see the loading screens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...