11 hours ago, WeeBabySeamus said:

I did use Vortex to install the patch, but i also used Vortex for the Flawn's Argonians patch above, and that worked perfectly. And like i said, i checked the ERF folder manually, and the Khajiit textures were exactly where they were supposed to be, parallel to Flawn's. I'll remove the patch and manually re-add the textures tho, to see if it works

Edit: For some godforsaken reason, i had to copy the textures over manually, and THEN install the patch through Vortex, and let it overwrite the textures i had just added. Just doing one or the other didn't work at all. Thanks for the suggestion!

that sounds completely wrong but whatever works XD

This is why I prefer MO2, it's very clear what you're doing

Did another for Better Khajiit female body textures

Will say not a fan of this futa craze as a trans woman but I sure as hell can't make anything like this so I'm just kinda shrugging it off for now

In the mean time I actually enjoy doing all the patching and going through the tutorial stuff... Might be my break into something here lmao

SOS - Futanari - Patch for CBBE Better Khajiit body textures SE.7z

Installation is normal, drag the textures into data for manual or drag the rar into a mod manager and install (let it over write the base empty khajiit textures)

On 9/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, Buckshot87 said:

OK so I tried doing this step by step with Gimp but I received an unknown file type error when I opened the .blend file.

So if possible could you tell me what to do in this case, or make a patch for the CBBE 3BBB default textures? 

.Blend files are for blender- You'd need to get it, it's an easy install and shouldn't take up too much space on your PC or Laptop

AND no worries, I could make it right now lol

6 minutes ago, saltpuppy said:

.Blend files are for blender- You'd need to get it, it's an easy install and shouldn't take up too much space on your PC or Laptop

AND no worries, I could make it right now lol

Looking into it, this doesn't appear to come with base textures on it's own but rather uses whatever texture you have installed
I'm going to assume it's the default CBBE texture

1 minute ago, Gaussz said:

What program do you use to convert the dds files? And tried with all the known ones, none is able to load the image.

I am trying to convert because if I use the dds file in blender, the texture is not displayed and it looks pink.

21 minutes ago, Yakub said:

Paint.net can open all dds formats by default

To be honest, I saw this in the description of the post, and I thought it was some kind of page, so I did not find it and I looked for other pages and then other programs, now that I looked again I realize that it is a  program lmao, I downloaded it and it works, after trying many programs it is the first to work.   

Thanks!

On 3/3/2021 at 8:08 PM, yaruguma_sou said:

I tried to use this with Diamond Skin texture but got this and could not proceed further. Any idea why?

2.png

You have to convert the textures to .png so that you can preview them in the program, use the "paint.net" tool to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sasquatcher said:

Pretty sure I have that installed, but I still see a seam. Im not sure if anything else could be interfering, but I'll see if I can get that to work.

You have to choose the exact setup it lists to get rid of the seam.