9 hours ago, GremlinOfTamriel said:

Oh wow. Thats a stark color difference. I plugged everything in the way I did it for mine and adjusted the schlong color to match the body better. It is a very pale skin so if your character isn't pale in game you may have some conflict or wrong file. Just make sure you unzip and replace the files manually under Data/textures/[TRX] Futa addon/Regular/Default. The files should be named appropriately to replace the files without changes. If it doesn't work take some screenshots of the seam so we can try to figure out what we're working towards.

Marshmallow Skin patch.zip 2.16 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I tried it and the seam is still there. It's weird because while it's still very pale in-game, it's not nearly as much as how it appears when loaded in blender. Maybe it's a lighting thing? I don't really know. Here's how it looks in-game. Thanks again for the help.

20230407135128_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Ykarion said:

Thanks. I tried it and the seam is still there. It's weird because while it's still very pale in-game, it's not nearly as much as how it appears when loaded in blender. Maybe it's a lighting thing? I don't really know. Here's how it looks in-game. Thanks again for the help.

20230407135128_1.jpg

I'll take a more thorough look after work today. In the meantime, double check your mods for multiple body mods and lighting mods. Let me know which ones you have, including body meshes. I'll plug it all into a fresh vortex profile and see if I get the same results.

2 hours ago, GremlinOfTamriel said:

I'll take a more thorough look after work today. In the meantime, double check your mods for multiple body mods and lighting mods. Let me know which ones you have, including body meshes. I'll plug it all into a fresh vortex profile and see if I get the same results.

OK, here goes:

For lighting:

Lux + Orbis (Ressources from Lux Via page, no ENB lights)

Obsidian for weathers

Silent Horizons ENB & requirements

For body:

CBBE

3BA (on full CBPC) & requirements

The three "expressive" mods (Facegen, Facial animation for females & for males)

High Poly head

Acro's joint fix (though I doubt it has much to do with the problem, you never know)

SOS obviously with TRX

Tempered skin for males (again, never know)

Tulius eyes (I'm putting it here because it's the only mod other than CBBE to have a conflict with Marshmallow skin)

At the bottom the seam patch you made and Marshmallow.

And that should be all

3 hours ago, Ykarion said:

OK, here goes:

For lighting:

Lux + Orbis (Ressources from Lux Via page, no ENB lights)

Obsidian for weathers

Silent Horizons ENB & requirements

For body:

CBBE

3BA (on full CBPC) & requirements

The three "expressive" mods (Facegen, Facial animation for females & for males)

High Poly head

Acro's joint fix (though I doubt it has much to do with the problem, you never know)

SOS obviously with TRX

Tempered skin for males (again, never know)

Tulius eyes (I'm putting it here because it's the only mod other than CBBE to have a conflict with Marshmallow skin)

At the bottom the seam patch you made and Marshmallow.

And that should be all

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure. I can't figure it out myself. Whatever difference there is between the raw file and the rendered in game texture is something I can't overcome with what little I know.

19 hours ago, GremlinOfTamriel said:

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure. I can't figure it out myself. Whatever difference there is between the raw file and the rendered in game texture is something I can't overcome with what little I know.

Yeah, there's some weird stuff going on with that. Thanks again for your help though

• 2 weeks later...

We all heard about black face bug before how about a black cock bug? it was working flawlessly and mid play-through decided to go dark.

these are the mods im usig with it. Any idea what happened? when loading the save it is normal but a few second later it switches to dark. and even before that ihe skin colour has a mismatch already

Update SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b_UNCUT_V2

SOS Futanari CBBE Addon Patch for Bijin Skin Textures 1.0.0

ScreenShot240.png

Edit:if i start a new game the bug is gone. but for obvious reasons i cant do that every time it happens :/

ScreenShot241.thumb.png.fe6daeb76121d283d60d35917402f848.png

Edited by Petrowsky88
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:39 PM, fball13z said:

Can someone do a patch for Baby Girl skin? Pretty please! 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/92195?tab=description

On 6/4/2023 at 11:58 PM, mnz666 said:

+1

I did this for myself and seems to work quite well, and since i only use the cbbe version without any of the optional files, i cant confirm this will work if you use unp or the darker diffuse maps.

Baby Girl Futa Patch.rar

Edited by oleL
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 5:28 PM, oleL said:

I did this for myself and seems to work quite well, and since i only use the cbbe version without any of the optional files, i cant confirm this will work if you use unp or the darker diffuse maps.

Baby Girl Futa Patch.rar 3.66 MB · 43 downloads

Anyone able to share a Baby Girl patch for TRX - Futanari Addon (WIP) 1.2.4 ? I would be forever grateful. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2023 at 5:16 PM, Ykarion said:

Yeah, there's some weird stuff going on with that. Thanks again for your help though

Hey, I'm a bit late to the party, but I had a huge diff in color, in my case it was darker, between blender and in game when first converting from png to DDS BC7 rgb. I solved it by saving in DDS BC7 Linear. I use paint.net, can recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

will someone make a patch for the BnP-Female Skin/ RVS/ RVS Female Skin (Patch)?

None of the TRX and TDB/ TDB[TRX] addon mods have a matching texture for these skin mods. the have seams, color is slightly off and you cant and pubes or body art there as it paste under the futa addon.

enb2023_11_22_06_38_05.bmpenb2023_11_22_06_38_39.bmpenb2023_11_22_06_39_02.bmpenb2023_11_22_06_39_59.bmpenb2023_11_22_06_40_58.bmp

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I accidentally found a "fix" for using the unmodified cbbe futa addon schlong on my character and followers/npcs that doesn't have the big horrible seam.  This is what my character looks like after adding schlong...

Screenshot(195).png.f6cf2a0f21b6e48609c3289b3506bb61.png

I don't understand the whole blender and outfit studio stuff, haven't been motivated enough to try and fail myself yet...  BUT I've found that if I disable "CBBE 3BA (3BBB)..." mod and then just enable it again(having to choose all the options to install it like before) AND have it's plugin categorized as "late loader" results in "no seams" that look totally acceptable to me.  Problem is: when I load my game again the seam is gone and looks good whether there are pube overlays or not, BUT my character now has a different body preset(big jublee's/ASS are gone) and if I open Obody, my preset is "unavailable/unknown". 

Screenshot(196).png.71a0cbf41df0f5d08e237ae37b8d5548.png

I can then scroll down and choose the preset Ive been using and everything looks great!  Naked...But then all the outfits I had previously built in bodyslide now no longer fit my body(I use CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE anus, I don't think I use any skins).  When I have the "no seam" condition, I can add a schlong to female follower and then lock their naked futa bodies as their default and then in the future no matter what they have no seam schlongs that can't be removed by SOS or other, but not my character.  If I ever use bodyslide again for any reason(like to rebuild proper meshes for my sexy outfits) then outfits are great, but naked futa has once again big horrible seam.  I've tried every possible combination of load order with all the files affected/conflicting by CBBE 3BA (3BBB), but I can find no way to keep the no seam condition and be able to use bodyslide again.  It must have something to do with CBBE 3BA (3BBB) installation of CBBE BODY AMAZING when installing it.  Does anyone know what would explain this?  It's been driving me nuts for months, I've given up on any non vanilla outifts for the time being. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE anus dozens of times and it always works as described above(new game, or saved game).  Could someone confirm same behavior with their game?  Keep in mind any "built" outfits will need built again after experimenting...Can anyone explain this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...