• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While editing EvilReflex's blend file to produce better results for my Vaginaless CBBE 3BA body, I made an alternate mask that produces slightly more seamless results (previously, the transition on one side was slightly more abrupt). Here's the original blend file with my edited mask swapped in, works just like the original. Refer to EvilReflex's documentation. I'll put up the Vaginaless version on that mod's download page.

seamless_sample_newmask.blend

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 11:05 PM, Foxcrest said:

Did you ever find an answer to this question? I tried to get a BHUNP ERF patch for Diamond Skin and couldn't get it right.

I would like a proper patch for ERF BHUNP as well....sad

On 5/16/2022 at 12:07 AM, Foxcrest said:

There was one in Baka's discord channel last I checked. If you search for diamond skin or erf in there you should be able to find it.

Yeah... but, it's outdated. Doesn't look right with the 1.9.5 version of Diamond Skin. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finally got around to doing this for my Demoniac+Fair Skin...er...skin. My female_body_1_sk is weirdly VERY dark red so the texture painting part was kind of a pain. Now that I see the results ingame, things look MUCH better, but if I look very closely, there's still a faint seam. Can this method get rid of it entirely, did I just not do it quite well enough?

On 9/15/2022 at 2:32 PM, Sasquatcher said:

I finally got around to doing this for my Demoniac+Fair Skin...er...skin. My female_body_1_sk is weirdly VERY dark red so the texture painting part was kind of a pain. Now that I see the results ingame, things look MUCH better, but if I look very closely, there's still a faint seam. Can this method get rid of it entirely, did I just not do it quite well enough?

I had the same issue; you just need to get the perfect RGB values, then it will look good and as for the female_body_1_sk being like that don't bother painting it because you will waste time and you don't really need it well at least someone in this thread says that

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 2:06 PM, aeaeae6 said:

I had the same issue; you just need to get the perfect RGB values, then it will look good and as for the female_body_1_sk being like that don't bother painting it because you will waste time and you don't really need it well at least someone in this thread says that

That did it, thanks for the tip. But now I need to do it for EvilReflex's Horse Penis 2. I can import it into the project, but I have no clue how to get it to snap onto the body, which I imagine is important.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...