Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

The newest and final version of Cumshot has a new MCM menu to customize cumshots for any SOS-compatible schlong or schlong'd race. You can now manually adjust the values in the interface to get them to line up properly.

 

Thank You.. I upgraded and worked like a charm... thanks

 

 

Link to post
On 10/27/2020 at 5:08 PM, SJX52020 said:

What's the trick to keep your PC erect? My dong keeps going flaccid and it clips into the balls and looks odd

i adjusted my penis 1 yaw? slider to make it angled up more by default while keeping the erection slider to 0. Helped reduce the clipping on the enlargened balls

Link to post
18 hours ago, Kreliik said:

i adjusted my penis 1 yaw? slider to make it angled up more by default while keeping the erection slider to 0. Helped reduce the clipping on the enlargened balls

thats....a surprisingly obvious solution. pretty ashamed I didn't think of that. thanks, haven't played my futa in a while but I will do that next time I do

Link to post

It is by default permanent. If you install it, all women will get it (they will only have different random sizes).

You can then manually edit your character (if it's female) or female NPCs to change the size or remove it from them.

 

If you want to randomly distribute chances or women getting it or not getting it, you also need to install the empty futanari schlong - because there is no setting for a chance of "none". So you need two, a schlong and a non-schlong and then you can define the distribution chances. Also then, of course, you can manually edit the PC and NPCs.

Link to post
36 minutes ago, Husky1o1 said:

It is by default permanent. If you install it, all women will get it (they will only have different random sizes).

You can then manually edit your character (if it's female) or female NPCs to change the size or remove it from them.

 

If you want to randomly distribute chances or women getting it or not getting it, you also need to install the empty futanari schlong - because there is no setting for a chance of "none". So you need two, a schlong and a non-schlong and then you can define the distribution chances. Also then, of course, you can manually edit the PC and NPCs.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I only get the default schlong that comes with the SOS itself, if I want to equip this I have to use the inventory method. Is there something I can do with body sliders?

Link to post

No, it has nothing to do with body sliders.

Once installed, you should see a notification pop up after a while "Added Futanari SOS schlong" or something to that extent. That's when SOS (not SOS light!!) will identify them and distribute them to all NPCs. All female NCPs which you have not met yet, will get a schlong assigned. The ones you have already met have their data cached in your save game, so if you want to also schlongify them, you need to go to SOS, find the futanari schlong and click on remove all schlongs. This will remove them all and redistribute them again.

Link to post

Quick question - I'm not able to get this mod to show in game. Have the latest sexlab and SOS. I'm not seeing the futanari CBBE schlong showing up as an option under player/NPC in the SOS MCM menu. I've built the schlong in bodyslide. I've tried resetting MCM, resetting SOS, resetting sexlab (which actually causes a CTD with this mod installed), and waiting, but no luck. No sure what I'm doing wrong. Thank you in advance.

Link to post

Hello, can anyone help me. My problem is that when using it, the penis does not stay normal forward, but it rises almost hitting the stomach, and even if I lower it with the pagedown and pageup keys, it returns to the same position1707413757_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_11.14-00_01_01_71.png.e8a657cde78e3d745fa695d185c7e11a.png

Link to post

It took me a while to get it working, so hopefully this helps someone.

How to get Vagina Collisions +Ball Physics Working with 3BBB Advanced Body

(Assuming you installed 3BBB, SMP, CBP etc, all latest version). 

 

So, firstly, create your preset with bodyslide.

 

IF YOU ONLY WANT BALL PHYSICS: You bodyslide should work after my edits. Do the following steps for the file 'CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\ERF_Futanari_CBBE\ERF_Futanari_CBBE.nif' :

1. Open the file in NifSkope

 

2.  (has already been answered in this thread): Right click 0Node, Select "Node -> Add Extra Data -> NiStringExtraData". Then in the "Block Details" section right click Name and Select "Edit String Offset". In the modal that opens enter "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object". Hit ok and right click "String Data". There, add the path to your malegenitals.xml. It can differ where it is, for me it was 'skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml'. Also hit ok here. Great, now it should dangle more than a churchbell.

 

FOR VAG: You will have to redo these steps everytime you rebuild your bodyslide so I suggest hiding the bodyslide files once you are happy so that you dont overwrite them everytime you batch build. You have to do these steps with the 2 output files of BS: 

1. Open the file in NifSkope

 

2. For Vag collisions, I only got it working by renaming the BSTriShape from "CBBE Schlong" to "MaleGenitals". Renaming works the same as above. In the Block Details select Edit String Offset. However, I think this now just uses CBP Physics but it looks really good imho. I also tried Bakas SMP Patch  (His Addon) but i did not notice a difference in visual quality between the two. Also, this breaks the CBBE Slider features so be careful with this. It *should* work but I have yet to thorougly test it. (Only tested it with the default schlong)

 

I hope this helped someone.

 

EDIT: I found a solution and can now build bodyslide even for vag collision. You have to replace every occurence of "CBBE Schlong" with "MaleGenitals" in the osp AND osd(yes even if it cant be fully decoded with notepad). I dont know If I am allowed to upload the modified files so I wont.

Link to post

Ok is there a way to get the balls closer to the body? For some reason, the balls are so far away from the pelvis and I don't know if this is a bug or just faulty BS settings. Iv'e tried reducing ball gravity up to negative values and its still so far away from the body. Is there anything I can do?

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

Link to post
On 11/20/2020 at 2:00 PM, Schwenker said:

EDIT: I found a solution and can now build bodyslide even for vag collision. You have to replace every occurence of "CBBE Schlong" with "MaleGenitals" in the osp AND osd(yes even if it cant be fully decoded with notepad). I dont know If I am allowed to upload the modified files so I wont.

FYI and anyone else wondering, there's a much easier method to accomplish this that doesn't require rewriting every reference in notepad: simply open the osp in Outfit Studio from file->load project, rename the shape to "MaleGenitals" in the right-hand window, then overwrite the osp from file->save project. Then go to slider->export osd and overwrite ERF_Futanari_CBBE.osd making sure to choose the same folderpath as the original osd (CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\ERF_Futanari_CBBE). Outfit Studio will automatically replace the references for you. You can do this for any schlong addon or equip to allow it to hook the "MaleGenitals.xml" HDT file, though if it doesn't come with a Bodyslide preset you'll have to make your own by loading the reference .nif and saving it as a new project.

As for uploading altered files, best to contact Rex directly and ask permission and/or provide them with the updated project to patch into the main download, as fundamentally this is still their work.

Link to post
On 11/13/2020 at 10:34 PM, Gaussz said:

Hello, can anyone help me. My problem is that when using it, the penis does not stay normal forward, but it rises almost hitting the stomach, and even if I lower it with the pagedown and pageup keys, it returns to the same position1707413757_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_11.14-00_01_01_71.png.e8a657cde78e3d745fa695d185c7e11a.png

afaik the erection slider in racemenu allows you to change that by increments

On 12/13/2020 at 5:11 PM, #dontjudgeme said:

Ok is there a way to get the balls closer to the body? For some reason, the balls are so far away from the pelvis and I don't know if this is a bug or just faulty BS settings. Iv'e tried reducing ball gravity up to negative values and its still so far away from the body. Is there anything I can do?

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

you can try with negative values on the BallsForward slider in bodyslide, Hips - Forward, or Butt - Move Crotch

Link to post
14 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

I have been trying to fix those balls for a year.

Thoughts?

2020-12-16 16_38_06-Skyrim Special Edition.png

2020-12-16 17_32_05-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.3.2 (huhwhat23921).png

It's really just how the physics is handled. Best bet is using Grower to at least shove the clipping to when it's at a flaccid state

Spoiler

795161413_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_12.17-04_06_46_64.png.725015bdf931486151e63dd2ca15b987.png

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...