2 hours ago, skunktail said:

so i am having a problem, i added the schlong to my breton after creation and now no matter what i do, they are considered female in the animation roles [ as in they play lesbian animations and uses strapons] i used gender bender to change their gender to male and no luck, i also tried changing the gender in the mcm of sexlab, still nothing.... do i have to recreate my character or am i missing something stupid easy?

You could try Sexlab Eager Npcs. It enables hotkey for changing characters assumed gender so when doing girl on girl, you can assign which is top/bottom ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 12:55 PM, devildx said:

You have to use the same skin for the schlong and player. If you read the first post you will see that the default texture is for Fair Skin. And there is a link for the topic with more patchs.

How do you go about changing the skin for the schlong?

3 hours ago, Shrublord26 said:

How do you go about changing the skin for the schlong?

Like I said, the topic linked in the first post has a tutorial on how to change the skin and some patches posted by users. You just have to install the new texture in the right folder (Data\Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE). Argonian an Khajiit textures goes on their respective folders.

To answer some old questions that may or may not have been answered already..

If you have trouble enabling the schlong with a piece of armor, first try setting the revealing armor option in the SoS MCM. If it still won't display then you'll have to change the armor's body slot with nifskope and xedit. Tutorial

If your balls are clipping through the schlong you can try making the scrotum smaller or more likely you'll have to tweak your physics settings. I use 3BBB so the file is SKSE/Plugins/CBPCconfig_SoSScrotum.txt I think SOSScrotum.maxoffset 3.5 is the setting I changed though I'm not 100% sure as it's been a while since I've messed with it.

If you use Flower Girls and want to access male animations, you'll need to open the console and type "set dxoverridegender to 1" if used in conjunction with allow female in male role and disable lesbian animations you should be able to get futa followers to perform male animations on other NPCs but not on the player.

Adding bulges to armor

Spoiler

Import your default body mesh into outfit studio and use a grow brush. Having the actual schlong be part of the armor will require a ton of tweaking to accomplish virtually the same result.  (I've done it before and I scrapped it for this method instead.)

PantyBulge.thumb.png.19d92e9ac5b59478921127cc9129a327.png

Making the schlong smaller 

Spoiler

I agree and I've done it myself using outfit studio's shrink brush.  After you've generated the bodyslide that fits your body, work on the _0 and _1 versions of the nif to make the mesh smaller. You don't want to edit the pubic area, as that's already set to match your body, but the cock and balls are fair game. You'll want to make the same amount of changes to both _0 and _1 versions. Although I'm sure there's a better way to do it involving creating a project and weighting vertices, this is the method I prefer.

Shrinky.thumb.png.9e05ec522bb9d0465cc862299b748eb1.png

Edit armors to show the schlong 

Spoiler

Again, by using outfit studio. Some outfits are as simple as using a move brush to hike up a dress. Other models will require masking and deleting vertices.

RevealingArmor.thumb.png.b50746553a74243608f8be278afd86ae.png

Hello. I have no SOS installed and I wanted to use just the equipable version of the futa scholong. But I was under the impression that, while equipped, it would only show if I was completely nude... But that's not the case... as soon as I equip the schlong, my dick is there hard piercing through my armor. Is that the intended behavior?

13 hours ago, skyblazerx said:

Hello. I have no SOS installed and I wanted to use just the equipable version of the futa scholong. But I was under the impression that, while equipped, it would only show if I was completely nude... But that's not the case... as soon as I equip the schlong, my dick is there hard piercing through my armor. Is that the intended behavior?

The armor you are using is set to be revealing so the schlong will show even if using the armor.

You can remove the revealing tag on Xedit. An easier method is just to use a underwear amor to hide the schlong. 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:02 PM, Altwen said:

If your balls are clipping through the schlong you can try making the scrotum smaller or more likely you'll have to tweak your physics settings. I use 3BBB so the file is SKSE/Plugins/CBPCconfig_SoSScrotum.txt I think SOSScrotum.maxoffset 3.5 is the setting I changed though I'm not 100% sure as it's been a while since I've messed with it.

I found this file in MO' folder for CBBE 3BA. Tried setting the value at 3.5 and even 0.001 - nothing's changed. :(

In loot, the mod says it requires sos core, even though I'm using HDT SOS. This is the only version that works for me, as regular sos brings my game to a black screen after the first loading screen. Help much appreciated, been struggling to get sos to work properly since I want more customization than the equipable. 

Using this, along with Flawn's Argonians ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28995?tab=description ) and better Khajiit textures ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18051 ) gives the two black meshes for the schlongs, and I'm unsure why. It doesn't seem to matter where I put it in the load order.

Any help would be great, as the other races are just fine.

13 hours ago, Techn0o said:

i wish i knew what you meant by "Edit the 2 nifs: ninode > bsbehavior > change SOSFemale.hkx to SOSMale.hkx in the string. If you do this the schlong will position in the same spot as the male one and will look a bit weird but it will aling with most animations."

can you help me out?

Edit the 2 schlong meshes on data/meshes/ERF_Futanari using nifskope.

futanari_schlong_cbbe_0.nif and futanari_schlong_cbbe_1.nif

cuwtjosilkvs.jpg

Right click > edit string > change SOSFemale to SOSMale.

I have a small conundrum with the Nexus mod, Sexy Mannequins.  

This SOS-Addon-Futanari mod will give the human-like female mannequins a schlong.

Now, I understand normally with a female NPC you'd get SOS to remove the schlong and after that, no problem.

But Sexy Mannequins do not act like NPCs, and so SOS (Full) simply does not recognise them.  ?

So once schlonged, I cannot for the life of me get the damned dick off them! Not even with console inventory commands.

The SOS No Futanari mod does not appear to work on them either.

Is there an alteration I can make to this mod to cut out the mannequins? A Keyword or something I could add?

Thank you!

PS I also notice a problem giving mannequins clothes. I get a script error:

WF@[MannequinActivatorScript<(0300E291)> Effect stopped, spell missing - all OK

Which I think may be the SOS Add-on Futanari mod interfering with the Mannequins; SOS scripts run on the mannequins since adding the mod.   Any ideas on that would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, Faithful32 said:

I wonder if there'll be a foreskin/uncut version of this, seems odd that there isn't, unless someone brewed their own already and I haven't found it

i would also like this; ? let me know if you find something

On 4/6/2021 at 12:34 PM, Bluegunk said:

I have a small conundrum with the Nexus mod, Sexy Mannequins.  

This SOS-Addon-Futanari mod will give the human-like female mannequins a schlong.

Now, I understand normally with a female NPC you'd get SOS to remove the schlong and after that, no problem.

But Sexy Mannequins do not act like NPCs, and so SOS (Full) simply does not recognise them.  ?

So once schlonged, I cannot for the life of me get the damned dick off them! Not even with console inventory commands.

The SOS No Futanari mod does not appear to work on them either.

Is there an alteration I can make to this mod to cut out the mannequins? A Keyword or something I could add?

Thank you!

PS I also notice a problem giving mannequins clothes. I get a script error:

WF@[MannequinActivatorScript<(0300E291)> Effect stopped, spell missing - all OK

Which I think may be the SOS Add-on Futanari mod interfering with the Mannequins; SOS scripts run on the mannequins since adding the mod.   Any ideas on that would be appreciated!

I also use this mod here and I kinda like the futa mannequins because goes well with my all futa game. 

The only other mod that I use is the Mannequins Stays Put so they don't move: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6414

Maybe you can give them a underwear amor on Xedit that hides the schlong.

just a quick question

i installed SOS, everything works. MCM is there, the dicks pop up, everything

but... i can't get an erection. the dicks (for females. didnt bother to check for males) always remain flaccid. no matter how much i try to bend it up or down. i tried remapping the keys, restarting SOS and nothing works. (not even the spells. i still remain flaccid after casting it on myself, and NPCs remain flaccid too. anyone got any suggestion on what i should do? thanks in advance for helping me if you take time out of your day to do so.)

is it possible to make it work with cbbe 3bbb it works on npcs but not the player seems to be buggy if used with that bodyslide

whenever i move while turning the camera the cock would go up and down, like it dont know if it should erect or sleep lol... but when im standing still or walking while the camera is still it looks perfect, i dont understand i tried everything couldnt figure out, it seems to work perfect on cbbe, but not cbbe 3bbb amazing body