I'm probably going about this wrong but I tried swapping the textures for the SOS textures from the Masculine Argonians mod with the dummy files for the Argonians, and the folder oddly keeps resetting itself back to the dummy files.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:12 PM, Husky1o1 said:

The assignment does not primarily work per race, but primarily per schlong.

Meaning: You can´t select the race and tell it: Use 20% this and 80% that. It works the other way around:

You select the schlong and tell it: This is used at 20% by race A and 35% by race B, etc. and then you select a different schlong and tell that one it´s used at 80% by race A and 65% be race B, etc.

For instance, if you like only the Nord to have a Futanari, and only about 20% of them, this is what you do:

Your define that Futanari to be used 20% by Nord and 0% be all the others. And the Futanari-None used 80% by Nord and 100% by all the others.

Remember that when you add a new schlong and/or changed the distibution settings, it will not effect any NPCs you have already met as they had ben set when you met them. To apply the settings freshly to everyone you need to remove that particular schlongs from all already which have them (there is a button for that in the SoS MCM) and then they will get re-assigned according to your settings the next time you walk up to them.

Very many thanks for this clear explanation!

How' about this condom I discovered in the Futa forum?  Seems a shame it is loitering virtually unknown....

I think it looks a fantastic mod to have as a strap-on, or an alternative Futa model

I don't know enough about modding to know how to change the nif to make it work, nor have I approached the author for permission or anything yet.

Anyone know how to take this forward?

Hello all, just to let the new users know that to use this schlong and 3BBB, just turn the CBPC on for the vagina of the target and you will be fine, it is only a problem in SMP mode. You're welcome

It's been asked 2-3 times before in this thread but never truely acknowledge, atleast not without more then a off hand set the slider to 0 dismissal, but is there a chance of a ball-less version so the scrotum doesn't get in the way of the 3bbb Vag, it's kind of obtrusive. Not sure why the equine version has a Ball-less version and this one doesn't.

I've tried removing them with quetionable success, but all i can really do is delete polygons and drag them into the groin, which isn't great when the physics kick in.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:33 AM, nighplasmage said:

It's been asked 2-3 times before in this thread but never truely acknowledge, atleast not without more then a off hand set the slider to 0 dismissal, but is there a chance of a ball-less version so the scrotum doesn't get in the way of the 3bbb Vag, it's kind of obtrusive. Not sure why the equine version has a Ball-less version and this one doesn't.

I've tried removing them with quetionable success, but all i can really do is delete polygons and drag them into the groin, which isn't great when the physics kick in.

If you use the B3lisario UNP Addon (schlong for females, OLDRIM mod), that has a variant which is without balls. It's an old mod but converts well. The only downside is trying to match the skins.   It has to be added by the SOS MCM menu. So, not quite what you want but maybe it will do for now?

6 hours ago, limegreenstar10 said:

i cant get the schlong color to match my characters skin color, its always just a little too bright, and yes, i actually used the fair skin complexion mod with the guidelines on the file page. the color matches but its brighter by just a little.

I use bijin skin with the patch on this topic: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/?tab=comments#comment-2913554

• 2 weeks later...