Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, elinon7 said:

Just a comparison for those thinking about the differences. I quite like the texture of the new, save for the foreskin, but the old shape is much nicer. Sorry for the perspective change, switching between the two took some finagling on my end.

ERFStyles.png

Which skin are you using?

Link to post
7 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

Noob question. How do you install textures on the penis? The one from this mod is very light comparing to the pic.

No idea, could be something with my ENB. I do have a Leyenda skin patch for ERF, but saw no overlap when installing Futanari CBBE.

Link to post
23 hours ago, elinon7 said:

No idea, could be something with my ENB. I do have a Leyenda skin patch for ERF, but saw no overlap when installing Futanari CBBE.

Are you using this patch for this mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7862-leyenda-textures-patch-for-sos/

 

The textures for this are placed weirdly for this mod. Perhaps it's the wrong one.

 

If that's the one, do you mind showing how you installed it for Futanari CBBE? If you didn't, do you mind sharing the zip for SoS Highpoly?

Link to post
3 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

Are you using this patch for this mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7862-leyenda-textures-patch-for-sos/

 

The textures for this are placed weirdly for this mod. Perhaps it's the wrong one.

 

If that's the one, do you mind showing how you installed it for Futanari CBBE? If you didn't, do you mind sharing the zip for SoS Highpoly?

The Futanari CBBE Addon come with fair skin that in my experience plays nice with the leyenda skin. 

Link to post
15 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

Are you using this patch for this mod? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7862-leyenda-textures-patch-for-sos/

 

The textures for this are placed weirdly for this mod. Perhaps it's the wrong one.

 

If that's the one, do you mind showing how you installed it for Futanari CBBE? If you didn't, do you mind sharing the zip for SoS Highpoly?

Yep that's the mod, though Vortex is showing no changes to Futanari CBBE from the Leyenda Patch. As for the SoS HighPoly zip, well I don't want to step on ERF's toes unless he allows reuploads.

Link to post
4 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

For this mod + Leyenda Skin, how do I make this seamless? My sliders in Bodyslide have the same preset in both the body I'm using and the mesh for this mod.

 

20200824085504_1.jpg.8c304c4071c087775b63b401c7829694.jpg

It looks like it would match without the tanline you have. Otherwise on HighPoly try the Hipbone slider; On Futanari try SOS - Body Transition or Tuck under the Belly section.

Link to post

Thank you for making this mod! 

 

Is there a way to reduce the distribution of the female schlongs? For example, only having half the world population of females have schlongs, and the other half without? I tried reducing the probably to lower percentages, saving and exiting, and restarting the mod, but these didn't seem to make it so there'd be half schlongs, half not; every female so far still has a schlong. 

 

Is there a way to change this? Thank you in advance.

Link to post
3 hours ago, BobMcBob123 said:

Thank you for making this mod! 

 

Is there a way to reduce the distribution of the female schlongs? For example, only having half the world population of females have schlongs, and the other half without? I tried reducing the probably to lower percentages, saving and exiting, and restarting the mod, but these didn't seem to make it so there'd be half schlongs, half not; every female so far still has a schlong. 

 

Is there a way to change this? Thank you in advance.

Yes, there is; you need to install an "empty" female schlong additionally and then you can define the distribution betten these two:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/145638-sos-no-futanari-schlong-addon/

Link to post

I do not know what happened while i was absent for a few months but the LE version of this mod is no longer available for download?

 

After i had to reinstall Skyrim i realized that i did not keep a backup of that file and now i can't recreate my main character.

 

Should i directly ask the author of the mod for a copy or is that a bad idea?

 

(and yes, i know there are alternatives but this one really was the best of the lot in my opinion)

Link to post

Just a question ..

 

This SOS addon is working perfectly for me , the textures also very good but surfing in the net yesterday night saw this in the Bakafactory 

 

 

Untitled.jpg.545e9315d9816064f26794442f2c4a63.jpg

 

https://yiff.party/patreon/5900027

 

Just scroll down and you will see a addon for your Mod with collisions...

 

My question is if it improves those collisions and if you used it or Not .. cause I would like giving it a try to see if as better collisions !

 

 

Thanks for the Work bud 

Link to post

Hey everyone, I seem to have a problem with the mod. It turns out every male now has two schlongs. I'm sure I am having a wrong setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Or maybe a (well-known) conflict with another mod, although I have no idea which one that could be. 

Link to post
21 minutes ago, spnkrprm said:

So i have finally got the cumshot mod working, but the point where the cum shoots from does not align with the tip of the schlong (See the picture).

  Hide contents

ScreenShot0.png.623cacb10600713e969f824b9bc02ce6.png

 Is there a way to fix that and if so, how?

 

Thanks in advance

 

Try to use the "Classic Shape" in Bodyslide for the Schlong. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...