up and running but...

The 8lowjob animation of my futa female character and another futa female NPC is that of 2 non-futa females.

By that I mean cunnilingus with dicks in the way, not fellatio.

I ran FNIS, but no change (didn't really expect one). 

Also I'm running Flower Girls, not Sexlab... could that be the reason?

used 7zip to extract.... clicked the data folder.... added to archive... dragged that (archive) into Vortex....  up and running but...

Thx for the mod and any help in advance...  

@Julliette: Not sure about Flower Girls, but SexLab lets you set the gender for both the player and followers, so a woman (or Futa) can be set to male to force SL to use only the right animations. I tested this both with me being female and a futa follower as well as being both Futas with me using this addon - so only gay animations were used in the second variante.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 7:17 AM, elinon7 said:

Decided to make the switch to this version. Really liking how the texture works well with overlays like wetfunction, though perhaps the balls can be a bit higher rez.

Reveal hidden contents

578358152_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.26-03_57_33_17.png.1484ee1075e65538afd18ac8a7dc8fd2.png767694486_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.26-03_59_53_38.png.955b01a8bc1a67cb66ab0b6ce7492a8a.png460058652_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.26-03_35_25_10.png.c45861bb69f1502c0cc7787b2c790111.png1781090877_DesktopScreenshot2020_08.26-03_34_03_35.png.42b1102117eaec8bb0aa15d8c410ffe5.png

Hey I know this is a really old post but I'd love to know what size settings you're using there, it fits in the hand so well and I've always struggled with that specific aspect of schlongs.

4 hours ago, BasedYuri said:

Just wondering is it normal for when doing Futa x Female, that the penis is too high and misses the female's vagina? If not, is there a known fix to this issue? 

The female phallus sits a bit higher than that of the male. If you want it lower, you can open the female penis meshes in Nifskope, find the line 0 NiNode, click on the triangle to expand it, go down to 1 BSBehaviorGraphExtradata then click on that. Go down to the Behavior Graph File, click on it then change the Txt line from Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale to Auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.

17 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The female phallus sits a bit higher than that of the male. If you want it lower, you can open the female penis meshes in Nifskope, find the line 0 NiNode, click on the triangle to expand it, go down to 1 BSBehaviorGraphExtradata then click on that. Go down to the Behavior Graph File, click on it then change the Txt line from Auxbones\SOS\SOSFemale to Auxbones\SOS\SOSMale.

Very detailed instructions, thanks! The dick is still slightly off but it's a lot closer in positioning than it was before so I'll take what victories I can get lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:00 PM, Schwenker said:

It took me a while to get it working, so hopefully this helps someone.

How to get Vagina Collisions +Ball Physics Working with 3BBB Advanced Body

(Assuming you installed 3BBB, SMP, CBP etc, all latest version). 

So, firstly, create your preset with bodyslide.

IF YOU ONLY WANT BALL PHYSICS: You bodyslide should work after my edits. Do the following steps for the file 'CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\ERF_Futanari_CBBE\ERF_Futanari_CBBE.nif' :

1. Open the file in NifSkope

2.  (has already been answered in this thread): Right click 0Node, Select "Node -> Add Extra Data -> NiStringExtraData". Then in the "Block Details" section right click Name and Select "Edit String Offset". In the modal that opens enter "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object". Hit ok and right click "String Data". There, add the path to your malegenitals.xml. It can differ where it is, for me it was 'skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml'. Also hit ok here. Great, now it should dangle more than a churchbell.

FOR VAG: You will have to redo these steps everytime you rebuild your bodyslide so I suggest hiding the bodyslide files once you are happy so that you dont overwrite them everytime you batch build. You have to do these steps with the 2 output files of BS: 

1. Open the file in NifSkope

2. For Vag collisions, I only got it working by renaming the BSTriShape from "CBBE Schlong" to "MaleGenitals". Renaming works the same as above. In the Block Details select Edit String Offset. However, I think this now just uses CBP Physics but it looks really good imho. I also tried Bakas SMP Patch  (His Addon) but i did not notice a difference in visual quality between the two. Also, this breaks the CBBE Slider features so be careful with this. It *should* work but I have yet to thorougly test it. (Only tested it with the default schlong)

I hope this helped someone.

EDIT: I found a solution and can now build bodyslide even for vag collision. You have to replace every occurence of "CBBE Schlong" with "MaleGenitals" in the osp AND osd(yes even if it cant be fully decoded with notepad). I dont know If I am allowed to upload the modified files so I wont.

This is absolutely gold comment. Followed the steps and it all works! Thank you so much for uhm....added "realism".

So no matter what I change in BS or with racemenu sliders the penis doesn't change. Body slide doesn't seem to affect anything in-game period, and while in race menu I can see the changes I make, but once I exit race menu they all revert back to normal. The only way I could find to change anything was the size slider in the MCM, but that doesn't help me change shapes or anything.

Any idea where something went wrong here? Do custom races break the ability to change shape and size (I'm using Tera Elin 2 if that matters). Kind of figured it wouldn't and the problem is something else since the MCM applies the penis just fine. Just no ability to change it.

Edit: Noticed the SoS race compatibility esp thing XPMSE installs kept on deactivating. Once I got it to stay active the racemenu sliders started working. Sadly, still can't get it working with bodyslide, which is what I really want.

Edited by Loli-Knight
On 3/23/2021 at 3:02 AM, Altwen said:

To answer some old questions that may or may not have been answered already..

If you have trouble enabling the schlong with a piece of armor, first try setting the revealing armor option in the SoS MCM. If it still won't display then you'll have to change the armor's body slot with nifskope and xedit. Tutorial

If your balls are clipping through the schlong you can try making the scrotum smaller or more likely you'll have to tweak your physics settings. I use 3BBB so the file is SKSE/Plugins/CBPCconfig_SoSScrotum.txt I think SOSScrotum.maxoffset 3.5 is the setting I changed though I'm not 100% sure as it's been a while since I've messed with it.

If you use Flower Girls and want to access male animations, you'll need to open the console and type "set dxoverridegender to 1" if used in conjunction with allow female in male role and disable lesbian animations you should be able to get futa followers to perform male animations on other NPCs but not on the player.

Adding bulges to armor

Reveal hidden contents

Import your default body mesh into outfit studio and use a grow brush. Having the actual schlong be part of the armor will require a ton of tweaking to accomplish virtually the same result.  (I've done it before and I scrapped it for this method instead.)

PantyBulge.thumb.png.19d92e9ac5b59478921127cc9129a327.png

Making the schlong smaller 

Reveal hidden contents

I agree and I've done it myself using outfit studio's shrink brush.  After you've generated the bodyslide that fits your body, work on the _0 and _1 versions of the nif to make the mesh smaller. You don't want to edit the pubic area, as that's already set to match your body, but the cock and balls are fair game. You'll want to make the same amount of changes to both _0 and _1 versions. Although I'm sure there's a better way to do it involving creating a project and weighting vertices, this is the method I prefer.

Shrinky.thumb.png.9e05ec522bb9d0465cc862299b748eb1.png

Edit armors to show the schlong 

Reveal hidden contents

Again, by using outfit studio. Some outfits are as simple as using a move brush to hike up a dress. Other models will require masking and deleting vertices.

RevealingArmor.thumb.png.b50746553a74243608f8be278afd86ae.png

@AltwenThanks for this, but I cant seem to solve the clipping issue, even after getting physics installed

On 3/26/2021 at 1:56 PM, lumenis said:

I found this file in MO' folder for CBBE 3BA. Tried setting the value at 3.5 and even 0.001 - nothing's changed. :(

Basically having the same issue as them, changing the value in the config seems to do absolutely nothing, and there is still massive clipping going on, if anyone can chime in who had the same problem as the balls clipping through but found a solution.  Thanks again, Ill keep trouble shooting later when I can.

I've gone through these comments and I can't seem to find an answer to my questions. That being that after installing and using LOOT and all what have you- The shaft (be it the one you equip or otherwise) is always blacked out and way smaller than the one I had made in bodyslide. Along with in the SOS config menu when I attempt to equip the futa shaft it goes on to say its incompatible for whatever reason Something to with custom race or otherwise. That said I am using a custom race (Fennec) to be a fox futa. Everything *seems* to be working other than that. I can make the equipable item and theirs still the racemenu sliders when I load in yet the texture of the shaft is always jet black. Would love help!

• 2 weeks later...

What is a good set of female muscle normal maps that will be compatible with the schlong from this mod and also with Fair Skin textures?

Right now, I can't find any female muscle normal maps that are compatible with both this schlong and also with Fair Skin, they all have texture seams.

On 6/19/2021 at 12:48 PM, SluttySnowcraft said:

Would this mod work with the SoS textures you did for OldRim? I want to play a futa kitty, but noticed the whole "No textures for argonians and khajiit" thing.

No, the SE Futanari mesh has a complete other UV.