This mod is great but i have.. a weird result.

I have SOS. I have XPMSE locked at the bottom of my load order.

The game claims i "don't have an SOS suitable skeleton" (which makes no sense). I use the Gender Bender mod and it lets me equip the Futanari dick, but it's:

A) Three shades lighter (it might be fair skin, since i need that for a femboy)

B) Floats and doesn't follow the body

C) Seems to bob from side to side itself.

Did I do something wrong or...?

On 6/23/2021 at 11:35 PM, Vincent Draggy said:

Hello. Been Trying to use this with an argonian character, but the texture is just solid black. Male sos textures don't seem to be compatible with it. are their any argonian skin patches made for this mod? 

The texture topic linked in the first post has some argonian and khajiit textures.

Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having issues with the skin tones not matching for this mod. Do I need to make a seamless texture like it says in the last part of the first post? I've included a screen shot of my Futa High Elf. I'm using the CBBE 3BA mod as well and think it's the source of my problem. Any advice?

Update: Never Mind. I noticed the diamond skin patch above. Took a look at the original on the nexus and decided to use that with the patch instead. Just need to give my character a darker tone now.

Edited by Sacona
On 6/30/2021 at 10:23 PM, Sacona said:

Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having issues with the skin tones not matching for this mod. Do I need to make a seamless texture like it says in the last part of the first post? I've included a screen shot of my Futa High Elf. I'm using the CBBE 3BA mod as well and think it's the source of my problem. Any advice?

Update: Never Mind. I noticed the diamond skin patch above. Took a look at the original on the nexus and decided to use that with the patch instead. Just need to give my character a darker tone now.

Hello i have same problem  with patche for Diamond skin its too clear today since last upgrade  of Diamond skin  mod  , but i try with original without  patche and the last version of Diamond Skin its very close to Fair skin tone. ( i also used CBBE 3BA )

Edited by demicabestan

Pardon if it's been asked before, but will there be any severe conflicts (if you know) with the TBD Touched by Dibella body using this with matching skin textures? I'm hoping BodySlide will do the real work and mold it around the body properly but the shape and sliders are different compared to CBBE.

I just got this and it's nice to have but I'm wondering, is there a way to make not every npc a futa? It's nice to have some but I like variation.

Also, just about every animation with the futa characters seems to be off a little bit, is there a way to fix that or do I have to adjust every time?

On 6/19/2021 at 6:48 AM, SluttySnowcraft said:

Would this mod work with the SoS textures you did for OldRim? I want to play a futa kitty, but noticed the whole "No textures for argonians and khajiit" thing.

Bumping this, would also like to know if this is compatible with Special Edition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, Imaginationstation said:

I have fair skin installed with goosebumps, yet there is a very noticeable difference in skin tone on the schlong versus the actual body. I can't seem to figure out why, was wondering if anyone had any clue?

Can't help unfortunately, but I have the exact same problem.

Installed Fair Skin with the proper settings in the description page and put it all the way down in the load order.

ScreenShot0.png

On 8/4/2021 at 5:41 AM, sonoforion said:

We need an update.  Updated CBBE today, and now it is two toned.

And that's the reason why I will now update it. 

People always demand something and are not able to say please or thanks. ?

Edited by EvilReFlex
1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

And that's the reason why I will now update it. 

People always demand something and are not able to say please or thanks. ?

I completely understand. I love your work and would love to see an update to this but I can make do until you're willing to. Thank you for your mods.