TentakelnBitte

SE to LE backporting - Requests Taken Inside!

What about this one......

Donl like the body in the LE version and the author stopped supporting it so.....:classic_angel:

If you are back porting weapons, keeping an eye on the crit data for them can be a good idea as well, as there seems to be a difference between le and se for it.  I found the out when I did the se version of vis item sorting back to le, about the only thing wrong was every single weapons crit data was bugged to hell, pointing to world assets, doors and god know what else.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:27 AM, iggypop1 said:

What about this one......

Donl like the body in the LE version and the author stopped supporting it so.....:classic_angel:

Just use the bodyslider tool <_<;;

I litteraly put the file for download.

Before I potentially waste your time, is there a way to backport Racemenu presets? Or can you use the same .jslot file for both SSE and LE making conversion unnecessary?

Also if a preset has dependencies that include SSE versions of some mods, would an LE backported version of that preset be able to be used with the equivalent LE mod? Though maybe you'll need to manually select the actual style/element from the dependency if they don't correspond?

Holy moley.. what a great place to find after a search for how to backport SE to LE..  Even if you dont help me, I wanna say thank you on behalf of others.

Here goes.. I have a relatively simple request, the one that led me to the search engine before I got here: (the attached file below) Its just the meshes, not the entire follower. The follower is found here on LL, but the problem is that when you take off her armor she loses her great UUNP thickness and becomes a thin woman. Someone in the comments section was nice enough to convert her body mesh to match the armor but they only did it for SE.

And since Im here... Ive been waiting for months for the author of this mod to backport this file to LE like he said he would. Its a very big ask.. but I'll give it a shot anyway with little optimism it could even be done: The mod itself is already backported but one optional file in particular hasnt been. Its the Enhanced Solitude Expansion SSE file thats needed in LE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27816?tab=description

_ShinobiFollower.rar

On 9/26/2020 at 9:41 PM, SmedleyDButler said:

Before I potentially waste your time, is there a way to backport Racemenu presets? Or can you use the same .jslot file for both SSE and LE making conversion unnecessary?

Also if a preset has dependencies that include SSE versions of some mods, would an LE backported version of that preset be able to be used with the equivalent LE mod? Though maybe you'll need to manually select the actual style/element from the dependency if they don't correspond?

Assuming they use the same head meshes, you can use the same jslot in LE, making the conversion unnecessary. 
Even if it uses a different head mesh, backporting the mesh itself should make the preset useable in LE.

2 hours ago, Angerer said:

Holy moley.. what a great place to find after a search for how to backport SE to LE..  Even if you dont help me, I wanna say thank you on behalf of others.

Here goes.. I have a relatively simple request, the one that led me to the search engine before I got here: (the attached file below) Its just the meshes, not the entire follower. The follower is found here on LL, but the problem is that when you take off her armor she loses her great UUNP thickness and becomes a thin woman. Someone in the comments section was nice enough to convert her body mesh to match the armor but they only did it for SE.

And since Im here... Ive been waiting for months for the author of this mod to backport this file to LE like he said he would. Its a very big ask.. but I'll give it a shot anyway with little optimism it could even be done: The mod itself is already backported but one optional file in particular hasnt been. Its the Enhanced Solitude Expansion SSE file thats needed in LE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27816?tab=description

_ShinobiFollower.rar 766.73 kB · 1 download

Here is the converted body mesh! _ShinobiFollower.zip

I'd be happy to do the Solitude file, too, but I don't know which optional file you mean. One of the patches?

47 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Assuming they use the same head meshes, you can use the same jslot in LE, making the conversion unnecessary. 
Even if it uses a different head mesh, backporting the mesh itself should make the preset useable in LE.

Here is the converted body mesh! _ShinobiFollower.zip

I'd be happy to do the Solitude file, too, but I don't know which optional file you mean. One of the patches?

Cant thank you enough for this.. i mean really, very cool. Im finding it harder getting help these days the older Skyrim LE gets.. but here we are..

The Solitude file is in the download page from the link I posted. Its in the optional files section and is titled "Enhanced Solitude Expansion SSE". Its a few optional files down in a fairly large list.. but all it is is a patch for his Enhanced Solitude mod and someone elses mod for the dock district called Solitude Expansion. Without that patch for LE buildings and such clip badly when that docks district mod is also installed.

13 minutes ago, Angerer said:

Its in the optional files section and is titled "Enhanced Solitude Expansion SSE". 

Ahhh, ok, my brain skipped over the "Expansion" part.

If you can send me just the esp for the main Enhanced Solitude mod, I can port it tonight. Otherwise, I'll try it tomorrow, since my internet is taking a dive right now and that mod wants to take 3 hours to download for no reason. :T

!!! A tutorial for backporting is now in the first post of the thread !!!

for anyone who wants to learn how to do it themself, or is too impatient to wait on volunteers

If I explained anything badly, let me know and I'll fix it. Veteran modders: please also let me know if I skipped a step somewhere!

Good luck & happy modding everyone~! ❤️

3 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Ahhh, ok, my brain skipped over the "Expansion" part.

If you can send me just the esp for the main Enhanced Solitude mod, I can port it tonight. Otherwise, I'll try it tomorrow, since my internet is taking a dive right now and that mod wants to take 3 hours to download for no reason. :T

Looking at the mod I notice theres a few scripts.. Im thinking that changes things but hoping not.

Enhanced Solitude Expansion SSE-27816-1-1-1565534214.7z

14 hours ago, Yoen said:

Can Spell mods be backported? if so please can someone do Dukkhas Forbidden Death Magic https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7060/

?

Yes, spell mods are portable: DukkhasDeathMagicLEPort.zip

20 hours ago, Angerer said:

Looking at the mod I notice theres a few scripts.. Im thinking that changes things but hoping not.

Enhanced Solitude Expansion SSE-27816-1-1-1565534214.7z 491.05 kB · 1 download

Sorry, I overslept today. That's the wrong esp, but no worries I'm almost done downloading. As soon as it's done, it should only take a minute to port.

No, scripts do not change anything. I'll add that to the tutorial though!

7 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Yes, spell mods are portable: DukkhasDeathMagicLEPort.zip

Sorry, I overslept today. That's the wrong esp, but no worries I'm almost done downloading. As soon as it's done, it should only take a minute to port.

No, scripts do not change anything. I'll add that to the tutorial though!

Thats the patch needed to be converted to LE. Its a patch for Enhanced Solitude and Solitude Expansion. He already converted his mod ES to LE but only provided that patch for his mod and another for SE. LE version of his mod has everything but that patch.

And no worries.. Ive been wanting this mod for months, you could take 2 weeks to provide it and I'd be happy. haha/

7 minutes ago, Angerer said:

Thats the patch needed to be converted to LE. Its a patch for Enhanced Solitude and Solitude Expansion. He already converted his mod ES to LE but only provided that patch for his mod and another for SE. LE version of his mod has everything but that patch.

And no worries.. Ive been wanting this mod for months, you could take 2 weeks to provide it and I'd be happy. haha/

Yes, but to open the patch I need the original masters. I could probably have used the LE version, but uhh... that's another brain fart from me lol.

Anyway, here's the ported patch!: Enhanced Solitude Expansion LE.esp

(If any other patches need this patch, you can just re-rename it, changing LE back to SSE)

15 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Yes, but to open the patch I need the original masters. I could probably have used the LE version, but uhh... that's another brain fart from me lol.

Anyway, here's the ported patch!: Enhanced Solitude Expansion LE.esp

(If any other patches need this patch, you can just re-rename it, changing LE back to SSE)

Ahh gotcha. You can tell Ive never backported before by the way I didnt understand what you meant. I appreciate this. Im gonna learn the hang of it and maybe I can return the favor to someone else. CK tends to annoy the crap out of me though, Im gonna have to get over that.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:38 PM, TentakelnBitte said:

A+  I was hoping this was the case.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Spellcaster134 said:

Identity Crisis already have the LE version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104372?tab=description

I would please like someone to backport this bleach SSE) Bleach Tier Harribel  mod, thank you.