TentakelnBitte

SE to LE backporting - Requests Taken Inside!

7 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Can someone backport this armors to LE

Dreaded Relics Weapons and armor set

?

Tested and fully working in-game. You should check out Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the SSE page. You can easily backport SE mods to LE. Just change the profile selected in the program to TES5 and it should work. There's also a quick 1 min guide on which settings to tick. I used the exact same settings. If the textures are saved with the latest DDS compression - BC7, you will need a third party program like getpaint.net or photoshop.

Cathedral Assets Optimizer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316?tab=description

Also, remember that backporting isnt 100% guaranteed to work and can corrupt your save file.

Dreaded_Relics_Weapons_and_Armor_set.7z

Any chance someone can backport this properly? I can get the meshes working using the converter, but the textures don't work properly in the Creation Kit.

Using the converter, I keep getting "DX10+ DDS files not supported" errors when trying to utilize these for LE.

4 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Any chance someone can backport this properly? I can get the meshes working using the converter, but the textures don't work properly in the Creation Kit.

Using the converter, I keep getting "DX10+ DDS files not supported" errors when trying to utilize these for LE.

tested working in-game. tested with both male and female body. this goes without saying cos im sure you know but some armor pieces are invisible as a male. Everything displays and equips properly as a female. physics working too. Did not test with beast races.

Code Vein Queens Knight.7z

9 hours ago, notFBIor007 said:

tested working in-game. tested with both male and female body. this goes without saying cos im sure you know but some armor pieces are invisible as a male. Everything displays and equips properly as a female. physics working too. Did not test with beast races.

Code Vein Queens Knight.7z 91.12 MB · 28 downloads

Thank you!

I had to replace the textures manually, but that got them working!

On 8/30/2020 at 3:51 AM, HyperonicX said:

I've started using Paint.NET to convert SE textures as png's, then resaving them as dds in GIMP. Everything I've found that GIMP can open/export is supported by LE.

4 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

I've started using Paint.NET to convert SE textures as png's, then resaving them as dds in GIMP. Everything I've found that GIMP can open/export is supported by LE.

I'll try to remember that the next time something like that goes awry.

Thanks!

Can you please tell me, when porting from SE to LE .ESP file need to load and save the file in Creation Kit?
Sorry for bad english

3 hours ago, ShadowOnTheMoon said:

yes load the esp into Legendary Creation kit save it.

I converted the armor, it worked without loading .esp file into the Creation Kit.
So I decided to check with knowledgeable people.
Thanks!

10 hours ago, Laser23 said:

This mod uses SKSE64. It is not advised to port mods that make use of SKSE64 (64-bit) because LE uses SKSE or in other words 32-bit version of the script extender. You would have to re-write the scripts for LE to get it to work. I ported a mod which uses SKSE64 without re-writing the scripts and the mod only had about 50% functionality. I don't advise you do this because this can break your game and/or your save file. But I also encourage testing things out for yourself

6 hours ago, Harvald said:

Texture mods can be used on both systems. No backporting necessary

Oh is that so, i thought its gonna be the meshes too, alright thanks for the info

On 8/26/2020 at 7:39 PM, Harvald said:

All in oneData.7z The point is one time you have to unpack the BSA. The skripts should work in oldrim. Transforming also works with Tes5edit and LE. You have to cange first the Flag to ESM and then delete the esm_flag., but ist is much easyer in SSE.

Thank you!

On 9/21/2020 at 2:22 PM, Spellcaster134 said:

Hi! If it's not to much trouble can someone port https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38201 and/or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39634 to le please :) 

I don't have time to troubleshoot a quest mod atm, but the armor has been ported: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104824