Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

Not sure why but i did the quest to collect materials, the guy put an arm-binder and a gag on me so when i went back to Elvira, she removed everything except the arm-binder and gag. Now i'm just kinda stuck with them on me and she won't give me another quest or remove them.

1 hour ago, Satheo said:

Not sure why but i did the quest to collect materials, the guy put an arm-binder and a gag on me so when i went back to Elvira, she removed everything except the arm-binder and gag. Now i'm just kinda stuck with them on me and she won't give me another quest or remove them.

That is fixed in the small patch which is available on the download page. Might require an older save due to scripts getting loaded into the savegame.

Played around a bit with the pony gag, open face hood and Azar's Ponytail mod.

The hair piece is not HDT enabled, haven't got very good experience with HDT enabled ponytail mods. But there are some out there. I might try those if the permissions allow it.

Also modified the "gwen hood" from DDX to have an open mouth.  Quite a PIA to modify stuff in the OutfitStudio but got it decent enough.

690442915_enb2020_05_1021_02_54_44.jpg.833b21f16d17618ffca9951329990392.jpg

599869253_enb2020_05_1021_02_39_32.thumb.jpg.cf7fc041d18cbd3d35611a5cb26f1453.jpg

Edit:

Got a HDT one tested out. The hair color will change, should be the same as the players color.

I think a longer ponytail would look better but cause more clipping.

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Don't stop playing around! ?

Elvira's shop becomes the new devious fashion center of Skyrim with your own creations.

Well I'll call it modifications :P Messing with the model in OutfitStudio made me respect the people that can make this out of thin air even more. And I know things like 3DS/Blender ware way more advanced than OS but still it's a lot of work.

I messed about a bit with a longer ponytail but as suspected that was a clipping nightmare. So I think I will stick with the one from the video. Not as long as I like but does not spasm out.

You had me at Pink   :)

Question:  items are just a re-texture so still considered DD item?  As in once purchased and equipped they can be removed with standard restraints key ?

I have and use the mod Devious Device Helpers and enjoy it a lot, but being able to have them dress me in pink items....oh yea   lol

Going to dl and have fun now....can't wait for maids outfit !!!

Thank You for your time and efforts in what looks to be an awesomely fun mod !!

8 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

with anticipation waiting next update )) will be full maid outfit be purchasable ? ))

I'm now working on the first story quest. Which I wanted to do for a while. Most of the framework things are complete now. The debt system will be in early beta stage currently. Haven't had much issues with it but it's a PIA to link it to the dialogue and jobs so it's bound to happen that I forgot some things.

I could create a normal locking/DD and unbranded version of the maid dress and headpiece of it if you would like.

6 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

You had me at Pink   :)

Question:  items are just a re-texture so still considered DD item?  As in once purchased and equipped they can be removed with standard restraints key ?

I have and use the mod Devious Device Helpers and enjoy it a lot, but being able to have them dress me in pink items....oh yea   lol

Going to dl and have fun now....can't wait for maids outfit !!!

Thank You for your time and efforts in what looks to be an awesomely fun mod !!

There are 2 sets of items. The quest items (don't equip those yourself!) they are all starting wit "Elvira's". The rest are regular DD items just with a fourth colour.

Most regular items can be bought from her, then you can also not select one of the quest items by accident :P 

it will be nice ) and branded as "property of dragon born! please return" so dovakin can be her own maid and property / and use very special keys and place to unlock uniform or other servants restraints )) may be it will be evolved in "curse of skyrim maid" quest and "devious maid framework" somehow ))

3 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

it will be nice ) and branded as "property of dragon born! please return" so dovakin can be her own maid and property / and use very special keys and place to unlock uniform or other servants restraints )) may be it will be evolved in "curse of skyrim maid" quest and "devious maid framework" somehow ))

You can always make your own mod. The Creation Kit is free to use ;)

12 hours ago, sajmon26 said:

after converting this to se the woman has no hands :)
how to fix it ?

First you need to distinct if the issue is in Elvira's mod or your DD installation. Does all the black versions of rubber items look right and you "batch built" them in bodyslide?

@donttouchmethere Image doesn't show :)

58 minutes ago, anna_wolf said:

working CK for LE is hard to find thing. all i can find is "custom builds" with embedded trojans and RATs

You can install it in about 2 or 3 clicks from Steam, under the Tools category.

14 hours ago, sajmon26 said:

after converting this to se the woman has no hands :)
how to fix it ?

They are just texturesets for regular DD items. I suggest trying the SE version of DD to see if that helps. The seam issue is mostly a body/skeleton issue.

1 hour ago, anna_wolf said:

working CK for LE is hard to find thing. all i can find is "custom builds" with embedded trojans and RATs

As @Taki17 said you can just install it from Steam itself.

You can use this guide, he has many good guides on the CK so I would suggest watching a few before you start modding.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:20 AM, naaitsab said:

The armor addon for that item is wrong. It stil uses the default DD one. You can fix it yourself in the Creation Kit if you use DDP_EboniteHarness_Pink_Rendered as an example.

Or wait the next update :P

Welp I'm heckin dumb and don't know how to perform that, like I actually am attempting it but I'm getting the error that says that i cant reload the script so i cant even attempt to replace the model even if i wanted to.

Send help I'm in need of ALL the assistance.

2020-05-27 02_03_29-Window.png

11 minutes ago, HeDead said:

You'll need to do a google search on the issue with CK, i guess the steps are roughly similar to how you get script compiling working but i don't remember exactly.

In the meantime you should be able to change most things with TES5Edit too, it's a bit more confusing to work with but more responsive and loads much faster.

New version coming soon i hope? ;)

11 hours ago, HeDead said:

Welp I'm heckin dumb and don't know how to perform that, like I actually am attempting it but I'm getting the error that says that i cant reload the script so i cant even attempt to replace the model even if i wanted to.

Send help I'm in need of ALL the assistance.

You most likely don't have all the required mods source scripts. Most mods come with them out of the box but mods like SkyUI require separate "modders resources" downloads to get the files. The vanilla sources are included in a zipfile if you install the CK if I'm not mistaken (long time I did a clean install)

There are numerous guides on Youtube on how to set up scripting in the CK. I recommend watching a few of those to rule out any missing files, bad configs and/or missing steps.

@Zaflis been quite busy with other things so haven't touched the CK much in the last 3 weeks. I want to get the first story quest done (as in playable) before I get the next test version out. No clue on how long it will take but should be in the range of 3-4 weeks if all goes well.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

You most likely don't have all the required mods source scripts. Most mods come with them out of the box but mods like SkyUI require separate "modders resources" downloads to get the files. The vanilla sources are included in a zipfile if you install the CK if I'm not mistaken (long time I did a clean install)

There are numerous guides on Youtube on how to set up scripting in the CK. I recommend watching a few of those to rule out any missing files, bad configs and/or missing steps.

@Zaflis been quite busy with other things so haven't touched the CK much in the last 3 weeks. I want to get the first story quest done (as in playable) before I get the next test version out. No clue on how long it will take but should be in the range of 3-4 weeks if all goes well.

only problem for me in this regard is that i have 300+ mods and 200+ plugins so something tells me that there is gonna be a handful of obscure mods that use scripts that i dont have access to. so i guess for me i'll play the waiting game for your release of the official variant of the harness :^)

18 minutes ago, HeDead said:

only problem for me in this regard is that i have 300+ mods and 200+ plugins so something tells me that there is gonna be a handful of obscure mods that use scripts that i dont have access to. so i guess for me i'll play the waiting game for your release of the official variant of the harness :^)

If you use ModOrganiser then setup a custom profile for CK and only check/load the dependency mods ;) Besides this being quite crucial for stability, due to not loading vanilla changing texture/mesh mods it also makes it way easier to troubleshoot stuff like this.

12 hours ago, naaitsab said:

If you use ModOrganiser then setup a custom profile for CK and only check/load the dependency mods ;) Besides this being quite crucial for stability, due to not loading vanilla changing texture/mesh mods it also makes it way easier to troubleshoot stuff like this.

I see... Welp I guess I have to give it another shot then if I want to stabilize my game so that I can safely go for more than 30 minutes without sweating and worrying that the game might just hit the nope switch.

Thanks for the advice and thanks for the mod as well :3

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

It seems that "Pink Ebonite Slave Harness" i bought from the shop is actually black. The harness worn on mannequin is pink though, maybe that's the chastity one?

Yeah there is a known bug in the harness. That's been fixed in the current WIP build.