Deviously Pink - Elvira's Restrictive Fashion shop

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Better late than never.

It is rainy and I needed a place to stay.

I'm still trying to avoid entering any city because of SLS (never enough gold^^).

ERFS is close by sooo guess where I ended up.

Means I could also check console for DEC (always forgot):

ERFS is flagged as Prison, that's why DEC stops all approaches in there, to prevent conflicts and breaking scenes.

This is not an incompatibility, but wanted by Verstort to make DEC more compatible with Shops (Laura) and Prisons (POP, Pink and others) Mods.

Reveal hidden contents

DEC recognizes the shop as jail.

Also flags the PC as "busy slave".

This in turn prevents DEC from breaking Quest Scenes.

383662085_enb2020_04_0219_24_22_32.jpg.1410d83c9cdfe1368c119b88709cf691.jpg

I've specifically marked the cell as a cell (hurr) so DCUR would consider it a safe zone so no events will trigger. As long as there is a very large playerbase for DCUR and there is no formlist for safe cells (if that's even possible?) this is the only way to keep the evens from triggering. Players can always remove the keyword from the 2 cells from this mod with TES5Edit or the CK, that's a 30 second job.

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DDP is a cool aberration ?

btw, now that I'm im stuck in a world of pink...

I always wanted to know if this is right:

DDP catsuit = no HDT

DDP catsuit TBBP = HDT

or if you used another mechanic for TBBP

1507214542_UUNPpinkTBBP.jpg.574b7624dca6b63ee886bb0254682bb4.jpg

Sort of, TBBP is an addon to HDT (HDT Breast and Butt Physics). I personally use the non TBBP as I find most HDT body things flap and bounce around way to much.

4 hours ago, HeDead said:

loving the mod so far, but for some reason the Slave Harness is black, any fix to this?

The armor addon for that item is wrong. It stil uses the default DD one. You can fix it yourself in the Creation Kit if you use DDP_EboniteHarness_Pink_Rendered as an example.

Or wait the next update :P

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

btw I just checked how DCL works for savezones:

> no DEC approaches in jail (only in POP if activated in MCM)  => via location

> no DEC approaches for any NPC from Laura's Bondage Shop => via faction (LBS seems to have it's own faction)

If I'm not mistaken the DCUR checks for a safe location (eg 0 events) is to determine the cell type/keyword. Solicitation is based on a formlist. Which I add the NPC's from the mod to if you first load the shop and have DCUR installed.

As for the sort of regular mod updates:

The designing and coding for the punishment/debt thing takes a lot more time and planning than I had hoped. Due to my regular job running at almost double the normal workload due to the corona shit, I've had some issues in finding time and will to mod after work. I would like to start on the "story quests" but I think this system needs to be done first.

For the ones interested here is a small snippet to detect if a specific slot, in this case the belt slot. Has an item that is marked as quest (so "non removable") and not one from this mod:

if (playerref.GetWornForm(0x00080000).HasKeyword(libs.zad_QuestItem)) && !(playerref.GetWornForm(0x00080000).HasKeyword(plib.DDP_QuestItem)) 

I've also created a full retexture of the catsuit, gasmask, filter, gloves and boots for an planed story update. This time in white with red accents (yes this is a teaser :P )

Also finished the "catsuit straitjacket" project thingy. 

And no there is no ETA on a new update, if I get more work done I can make an estimate.

This mod is so fun now ?

Bug 1: Also a minor typo in the maid job when returning logs, "ammount" should be "amount".

I was also thinking if strong wind would sometimes push the cage door closed when picking up logs.

Not sure how to get out of it then, there's a guard nearby that might come automatically with dialog that she heard your noises. That guard seems to get even stuck under the little wood construct with pathfinding bugs. So if released is based on that it would have to include teleport/timing or something... or just Ms Pinky coming out of the shop to check up on how player is doing.

Bug 2: Asking to end maid job leads to Elvira going outdoors and player not walking through the door. I solved this by selecting Elvira first to see her ID, and then use "player.moveto ID", this worked and triggered a timed cage scene.

Edit: Ok i realize the cage scene is still Alpha... After it was done they both stand still outside the cage and script is frozen.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

This mod is so fun now ?

Bug 1: Also a minor typo in the maid job when returning logs, "ammount" should be "amount".

Will change this, thanks.

I was also thinking if strong wind would sometimes push the cage door closed when picking up logs.

Not sure how to get out of it then, there's a guard nearby that might come automatically with dialog that she heard your noises. That guard seems to get even stuck under the little wood construct with pathfinding bugs. So if released is based on that it would have to include teleport/timing or something... or just Ms Pinky coming out of the shop to check up on how player is doing.

Yeah for some reason the pathfinding of the guard outside sometimes spasms, not sure why because the margins around the walls are quite large. But outside navmeshing is always a pain in the a to do so not sure if I can fix that. There is also some delay on Elvira before she walks away from the counter. Also a pathing+package thing or something.

Not really sure about the gate thing. As you said the pathing is a bit wanky so trapping the player could result in a reload of a previous save or console teleporting. Not worth the hassle I guess.

Bug 2: Asking to end maid job leads to Elvira going outdoors and player not walking through the door. I solved this by selecting Elvira first to see her ID, and then use "player.moveto ID", this worked and triggered a timed cage scene.

Edit: Ok i realize the cage scene is still Alpha... After it was done they both stand still outside the cage and script is frozen.

I've added an extra part to the scene that again forces the player into the cage, hopefully this will fix the gate issue.

4 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I've added an extra part to the scene that again forces the player into the cage, hopefully this will fix the gate issue.

I meant the outdoor from store, player didn't want to zone out when Elvira went out. Getting into the cage was working.

The smithing didn't start when we went to the basement. Elvira opened the cage and waited by it, i walked manually inside but it didn't continue from there.

29 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I meant the outdoor from store, player didn't want to zone out when Elvira went out. Getting into the cage was working.

So you got stuck inside the shop and she went outside?

29 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

The smithing didn't start when we went to the basement. Elvira opened the cage and waited by it, i walked manually inside but it didn't continue from there.

That sometimes happens if the NPC does not go near enough to a xmarker. Skyrim beeing skyrim this just happens sometimes. Best to do a quicksave before every scene.

3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Yes. I tried this with quicksave for at least 3 times. Only tried the blacksmithing once though, but good to know there's a chance.

Edit: Yes the blacksmithing works, and finished.

54 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Yes. I tried this with quicksave for at least 3 times. Only tried the blacksmithing once though, but good to know there's a chance.

Hmm, the package is simply follow Elvira to the Xmarker outside, nothing more. Just one of those just Skyrim things I guess.

During testing of the new debt scene's the PC just turned to 1 side for no reason when disabling controls...

The crafting quest currently only contains the blacksmithing part. I might do a "lock enchanting" part.

Did some test runs with the debt system, seems to be doing it's job. Needs more testing but the core system has been built.

Also remedied the issue of running out of places for mannequins. By making creepy bondage dolls :P

(And yes that is the new catsuit+straitjacket set :) )

Capture.JPG.9d4f6318dc600acd2f2f7e0434f5a0de.JPG

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There might be some issue with maid's quest when doing it a second time. I tried clicking the dusts on floor but nothing happened. Is the quest reset right way? Of course it's also possible my game just bugged itself.

You have made that bug report earlier ;)

If you still have the issue on an earlier save could you print screen the output of the following console command?

sqv ddp_task_maid

The entire quest resets so it would be weird if only the dirt piles would cause issues.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Chilen said:

1. if you are on the maid sweeping quest, and she goes to lock you in the cage. You stop at the door, as she walks outside. your toon just sits there because the door it locked.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:12 PM, naaitsab said:

I just noticed that other bug was reported before. I didn't realize it could be caused by the door being locked. It was locked indeed when i forcefully restored player controls a while back. Might need to be unlocked before starting the walk outside.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

You have made that bug report earlier ;)

If you still have the issue on an earlier save could you print screen the output of the following console command?

sqv ddp_task_maid

The entire quest resets so it would be weird if only the dirt piles would cause issues.

I'm sure it was the first time reported ?

The log doesn't fit in 1 screenshot so i'll explain what may be relevant, and also player does not have a broom if she should...

state = ""

CurrentJobCount_var = 2

JobsDone_var = 0

FirstJob_var = 2

SecondJob_var = 3

ThirdJob_var = 1

didSweep = false

SweepXMarker_var = (7A034A88)

SweepXMarkerHolding_var = (7A034A89)

maid_SweepCount = 0

maid_SweepRequiredCount = 0  <- Hmm.. i think it should be higher?

DirtPileA1..C5 are all set with right ID i think.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I just noticed that other bug was reported before. I didn't realize it could be caused by the door being locked. It was locked indeed when i forcefully restored player controls a while back. Might need to be unlocked before starting the walk outside.

If it happend during the sweeping part then it might be I overlooked the unlocking/locking of the door. Will change the scene a bit to check if that job is active.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm sure it was the first time reported ?

The log doesn't fit in 1 screenshot so i'll explain what may be relevant, and also player does not have a broom if she should...

state = ""

CurrentJobCount_var = 2

JobsDone_var = 0

FirstJob_var = 2

SecondJob_var = 3

ThirdJob_var = 1

didSweep = false

SweepXMarker_var = (7A034A88)

SweepXMarkerHolding_var = (7A034A89)

maid_SweepCount = 0

maid_SweepRequiredCount = 0  <- Hmm.. i think it should be higher?

DirtPileA1..C5 are all set with right ID i think.

The required count should be the amount of piles (all piles gone = done) so weird that is 0. At the start of the job, when the piles are loaded in this value is set.

Will take a look at it tonight.

Because I got a little fed up with the coding for the debt system I added some more immersion things. More stuff on the counter and on the wall. Also added a sleep routine for Elivra (23-06 hours). Between those hours the guard takes her place. The guard does not sell anything or does jobs but she might have "other things" in mind with the PC ;)

@Zaflis

I checked the code, the required sweep thing was part of legacy code. It just counts the amount sweeped to 15 as it is always 15.

So that's not the issue. Could you try a clean save and give it another try? Haven't had any other reports like this.

Also modified the cage scene so it always unlocks the front door. Also added a return scene if you have the sweep job enabled.

14 hours ago, naaitsab said:

... sweep thing ...

I tried with a new game. First time doing maid task worked fine. It started with water carrying so door was already open and i tried the refusing to work and cage scene, which finished fine too. One time she was trying to walk towards the brazier so i removed it... But Elviras placement outside was sort of random so it didn't bug 2 out of 3 times.

Then second time starting maid task it was first about swiping the floor, and this is where i got stuck again. I can hover cursor over the dirt piles but nothing happens when interacting.

26 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I tried with a new game. First time doing maid task worked fine. It started with water carrying so door was already open and i tried the refusing to work and cage scene, which finished fine too. One time she was trying to walk towards the brazier so i removed it... But Elviras placement outside was sort of random so it didn't bug 2 out of 3 times.

Then second time starting maid task it was first about swiping the floor, and this is where i got stuck again. I can hover cursor over the dirt piles but nothing happens when interacting.

I've moved the brazier in an effort to fix that issue. Navmeshing outside is very buggy so it needs quite a lot of room for error when moving.

Do the other jobs run properly on the 2nd run? Or do they also bug out? The quest is stopped at the end and restarted. After sweeping it disables the pile, when starting the quest the piles are enabled again. Perhaps this needs some kind of reset first.

Will try it tonight on my build/save see what that does.

I always get the sweeping task first now so i can't tell if others work, but i think i had water task in my earlier save first and it worked. I can open console and click the dirtpiles so that alone tells they are enabled. But if they need some activator attached or something i don't even know how that stuff works in Skyrim.

On idea level i think it might work most consistently if you always create new dirt objects during the quest, and not simply show and hide existing ones. You could have some invisible objects to track possible locations they can spawn on.

All in all i think all the quest vars should reset when quest is starting, and you don't need to do much when it finishes. Doing it this way is also easier for us to test because new script will be effective right when quest starts. Otherwise we'd need to start new games again or load back to a point before seeing the shop for first time. This would also allow the work order to randomize if i repeat quickload and start quest.

I also noticed the water spilling when it happens it's always over the first rocks near the well. The spilling itself i guess only happens once during the whole task so it's rare, and happening so near is too easy to deal with. Maybe you would even have a chance to fall and actually break the bucket. When i had the cage scene back then Elvira took away the bucket and i had to get a new one from her (and that's fine).

Edit: Oh should there be a fence behind the house? I can hop over the cliff back and forth.

25 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I always get the sweeping task first now so i can't tell if others work, but i think i had water task in my earlier save first and it worked. I can open console and click the dirtpiles so that alone tells they are enabled. But if they need some activator attached or something i don't even know how that stuff works in Skyrim.

On idea level i think it might work most consistently if you always create new dirt objects during the quest, and not simply show and hide existing ones. You could have some invisible objects to track possible locations they can spawn on.

All in all i think all the quest vars should reset when quest is starting, and you don't need to do much when it finishes. Doing it this way is also easier for us to test because new script will be effective right when quest starts. Otherwise we'd need to start new games again or load back to a point before seeing the shop for first time. This would also allow the work order to randomize if i repeat quickload and start quest.

I could try to do a 'place at me' and randomly place them at Xmarkers placed on the floor. But as the activators contain scripts this might cause some issues. 

Will experiment with that in the weekend.

The piles are activators, so a mesh (dirtpile in this case) with the prompt to activate it. This in term activates the script linked to the activator that talks to the quest script.

The other jobs also work with enabling and disabling so I can't really see why it would cause issues. Resetting and restarting quests is necessary to keep the saves as clean as possible. If the quests keep running you will need a clean save, as all the vars and aliases will get stuck in the save. Quest related scripts always need a clean load because of all the things it stores into the save. Not much I can do about that. Most things should run without issues if you don't clean load but some things will mess up.

30 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I also noticed the water spilling when it happens it's always over the first rocks near the well. The spilling itself i guess only happens once during the whole task so it's rare, and happening so near is too easy to deal with. Maybe you would even have a chance to fall and actually break the bucket. When i had the cage scene back then Elvira took away the bucket and i had to get a new one from her (and that's fine).

Edit: Oh should there be a fence behind the house? I can hop over the cliff back and forth.

There is a randomized timer for the spilling not a range check, I've tweaked the time a bit. Also added a jump = spill feature as suggested by another member. I might also add the broken bucket thing but that should be a very low chance I think. Or place a triggerbox at the "cheat part" that always let you trip and break your bucket :P 

@Zaflis I think I found the issue you reported. There was a integer check in the dirtpile to prevent multiple simultaneous animations (and thus a possible CTD).

But this integer did not properly reset when the pile was hidden/disabled.

I've added a small patch for this. I tested it and seems to work fine now. The piles (and script) are loaded inside the shop at init due to the objectreference thing so I'm fairly certain it requires a clean save because of this.

Dirtpile patch.7z

Second run of Maid task worked fine now, gj. Now looking forward for the bigger patch ;)

My save was "semi-clean". I had the older version of mod installed in LAL cell but then it was disabled afterwards. So if you said it only initializes once actually entering shop then i hadn't entered yet in that save.