Unable to upload anything

SAC

5 minutes ago, Scion7Dawn said:

I’m trying to upload a screenshot and it keeps saying failed to upload. Anyone else getting this error today?

Cant say I have. I uploaded some earlier seemed fine. But, we shall see in a bit when I upload some more progress shots =/

Current phenomenon:

I can see uploaded pictures again - instead of placeholders that get me 404 errors ?

But I can't upload a picture myself => error popup :classic_sad:

XXX.jpg could not be uploaded.

Please contact us for assistance.

I can't upload attachments for posts since the site update.

The attachment seems to upload (bar progresses to full), then fails with a pop up telling me it failed and to seek assistance.

I went into my attachments list and purged a LOT of attachments; tons of data; but I still can't upload anything in a post.

I can upload mod files OK though.

Were space allowances changed? Or is there some other problem?

Is this just me, or is it everyone?

Panic, rampage, one hour has passed and I still can not upload anything.
What should I do?  More spam posts here? Or spam PMs to Ashal? Running in circles? Ring the neighbors door bell and ask if I can use their computer and try to unload some files ( it is 3AM), Delete my account? Suicide? (if suicide, how? hang, shoot, drown, ... ? )

Please help!

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

What should I do?  More spam posts here? Or spam PMs to Ashal? Running in circles? Ring the neighbors door bell and ask if I can use their computer and try to unload some files ( it is 3AM), Delete my account? Suicide? (if suicide, how? hang, shoot, drown, ... ? )

Please help!

ROFL!!!  ?

Since Saturday night, I found myself unable to upload an attachment, be it a zip file or a simple PNG.  Not only in the below-linked topic, but within another.  Moreso, I attempted to use a public library computer and use graphics acquired from a typical Elder Scrolls site rather than my own for a test.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me or my PC.   But it wasn't. Another member within the below thread also noted that he cannot upload any attachments.

So yeah.  BUG report.   The attachment system is on the fritz.

EDIT:  Apologies.  I didn't see THIS board for posting this stuff....

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Please help!

Ahh... the member I mentiond.  *COUGH*  Yeah... What he said.  :P

Okay, we get it, upload system is FUBAR right now.

Maybe an ADMIN can write a STICKY in the ANNOUNCEMENTS part of the forum since it's at the VERY TOP and the first thing people see and the tech support thread is at the VERY BOTTOM?

On 12/2/2019 at 8:07 PM, worik said:

It's working again :classic_happy:!!!

Thank you, @Ashal ? ? ?

It is fix and thanks Ashal. My wife still got few -200 errors few times when uploading her blog entry, but it tolerable.

• 2 weeks later...

Unsure if this is the same issue or something related, but I have been unable to upload a mod file to its corresponding download page since yesterday when I attempted to post an update.  The upload box warns of maximum file size of 250 MB.  While attempting an AIO package of 231.7 MB, it seem to upload correctly, but when accessing the download page the available file shows ~33 MB and when downloaded is a corrupted mess.

I've applied a temporary work-around of using a MEGA uploaded file and posting it as a linked file on the download page.  The drawback with that is there is no apparent way to label it in any fashion.  The little dialogue box one would expect to pop up to set things like that is greyed-out.

image.png.0c59bf5eeb03fd51542cdc4da9bd876c.png

Gets this:

image.png.ed48751ba5a72988444a0479d452ef21.pngSuper confusing for users. :(

Ashal, may have checked out on us for the holiday's.  Which is well deserved of course!  :)

I've PM'd him so that he will take a look at what is happening when he gets a chance.  I'm not sure if it is a time-out issue or something else.

I'll holler back once I hear from him.  My guess is it won't be until after the holidays.

Sorry for the trouble.  Have a happy holidays!

Archived