Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Okay, so what I did so far :

Step 1 : Done

Step 2 : Done. I replaced the "pc00h_model.g1t" from the pc00h folder with one of the "pc00h_model.g1t" that I downloaded from here. Ryza without the jacket.

Step 3 : Not sure what you meant by the last step, got confused, so, I renamed the original PACK00_02.PAK to .BAKoriginal and took it out in my desktop.

Booted up the game and I don't see any changes. I am lost. Also, my folder is different, it has like one data and from there it goes to x64\character. 

1 hour ago, hashigicc9 said:

Okay, so what I did so far :

Step 1 : Done

Step 2 : Done. I replaced the "pc00h_model.g1t" from the pc00h folder with one of the "pc00h_model.g1t" that I downloaded from here. Ryza without the jacket.

Step 3 : Not sure what you meant by the last step, got confused, so, I renamed the original PACK00_02.PAK to .BAKoriginal and took it out in my desktop.

Booted up the game and I don't see any changes. I am lost. Also, my folder is different, it has like one data and from there it goes to x64\character. 

Note the pc00h is the summer outfit, so to see any changes you need to switch to it in the changing room.  If you don't have access to the summer outfit (I think it was a pre-order bonus or something) you'd need to put the files into the pc00a folder and rename them accordingly so that they replace ryza's default outfit

7 hours ago, A Kevin said:

Note the pc00h is the summer outfit, so to see any changes you need to switch to it in the changing room.  If you don't have access to the summer outfit (I think it was a pre-order bonus or something) you'd need to put the files into the pc00a folder and rename them accordingly so that they replace ryza's default outfit

Yeah, I don't have the summer outfit. And it also lags my computer after a while. Thank you for this.

I don't know what I am doing anymore. I discovered I can edit/change hair color through photoshop because it's a dds file. 

But that's it. Everytime I make a repacked pack002.pak and trying to move it/copy it on my data folder of the game, everything's lagging/freezing and nothing happens. I have to restart explorer or my pc...I can't even put the original pack002 which I have on my desktop back in to the game's folder. I don't understand why it won't let me. 

7 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

I don't know what I am doing anymore. I discovered I can edit/change hair color through photoshop because it's a dds file. 

But that's it. Everytime I make a repacked pack002.pak and trying to move it/copy it on my data folder of the game, everything's lagging/freezing and nothing happens. I have to restart explorer or my pc...I can't even put the original pack002 which I have on my desktop back in to the game's folder. I don't understand why it won't let me. 

I don't know if anyone has gotten re-packing the .PAK files to work, but it's unnecessary.  You need to repack your altered dds files into the g1t file they came from, but the game can load those unpacked from the PAK.  You should rename/move your PACK00_02.PAK file from your Data folder, and make sure that the unpacked files are in Data/x64/character/pc00h (and etc).

6 minutes ago, Adroit said:

I don't know if anyone has gotten re-packing the .PAK files to work, but it's unnecessary.  You need to repack your altered dds files into the g1t file they came from, but the game can load those unpacked from the PAK.  You should rename/move your PACK00_02.PAK file from your Data folder, and make sure that the unpacked files are in Data/x64/character/pc00h (and etc).

I am doing that, too, the game just crashes. I think I am THIS  close, yet, so far away. I don't know what to do anymore, I am pretty sure it's not my modified files, but I will try to download something from here and see if it's from my end or something.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:44 PM, Adroit said:

I decided to try my hand at texture editing, was a fun morning.  Only very simple edits here, since it's a first attempt.  I just added as much cleavage as I think is manageable to the summer outfit.  I also relabeled Ryza's little bottle on her hip for fun.  I'm using this as a replacer for both the summer outfit and her normal outfit, so it'll show up on the main menu.

In case anyone had as much of a problem as I did getting mods to work initially, after you've unpacked the PACK00_02.PAK file, removed it from the data folder, and moved your unarchived files into the proper place (Data > x64 > character), do the folowing. If you want to replace the summer outfit, you can just use the file as attached, putting itin the pc00h folder.  If you want to use it as a replacer for the normal outfit, replace the 'h' with an 'a' in the filename and put them in the pc00a folder instead.

Front.jpg

Menu.jpg

CumBottle1.jpg

CumBottle2.jpg

pc00h_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 187 downloads

Yeah, confirmed. Something's wrong with my machine. I downloaded the mod, renamed the "h" to "a" and put it in the pc00a folder of the game's path in characters. 

The game starts normally and logs in normally, but the problem is that nothing is working from the mod. 

Trying to replace main outfit and nothing have changed.

Okay, sorry for posting so much, everyone, I am just showing progress by my little knowledge/understanding. 

It seems I managed to make this specific mod to work, so my machine and my game can read those at least. I can't seem to make the other mod from the other person above to work, for some reason it changes back to the original outfit.

In this mod file, I simply renamed the "h" part to "a" and put it in the folder, you can see her cleavage is working. But the other one without the jacket by replacing the summer outfit mod file to the original file simply doesn't work at all. 

I want to ask, since the mods seem to be working, are you sure the file you uploaded isn't by a mistake the original model? Because, I don't see any mod/replacement. And mods/replacements are working on my game, just confirmed it.

sfg.jpg

There we go, I am pleasantly surprised that this is also working. Put the pc00e mod files in to the pc00e folder and changed outfit in the game. I also have checked the dds files on my own through photoshop to make sure I am not going crazy but Adroit may have changed by mistake the link to the original file, because I can see the dds files and they are original, not modded. 

With that said, these pictures are from another good person here that shared his work through mega upload, I downloaded the gyaru choco and I have to thank YXS and everyone else worked on that. Any way I can change skin/hair color to what I like in the future at photoshop? I know how to change colors, I am just anxious about the repacking method to pc00e file again...

1.jpg

2.jpg

4 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

There we go, I am pleasantly surprised that this is also working. Put the pc00e mod files in to the pc00e folder and changed outfit in the game. I also have checked the dds files on my own through photoshop to make sure I am not going crazy but Adroit may have changed by mistake the link to the original file, because I can see the dds files and they are original, not modded. 

With that said, these pictures are from another good person here that shared his work through mega upload, I downloaded the gyaru choco and I have to thank YXS and everyone else worked on that. Any way I can change skin/hair color to what I like in the future at photoshop? I know how to change colors, I am just anxious about the repacking method to pc00e file again...

1.jpg

2.jpg

np ? 

I update more in twitter than here now. 

Update 20191127205316:

Fix space path bug.

Update 20191127141753:

1. Just drag file or folder in one step (without select features) then it will auto determine file extension or folder to unpack or repack.

2. Let it can auto repack as all step (step by step from *.vb、*.ib、*.fmt、*.dds to *.g1m、*.g1t、*.elixir.gz).

p.s. 1 Unpack must drag a file else repack must drag a folder.

p.s. 2  The gust_tool look like stop in A18 or A17 ,so repack possible repack complete but can't load to game ,

I also wait it update.

AtelierRyzaModTools_20191127205316.zip

47 minutes ago, YXS said:

np ? 

I update more in twitter than here now. 

Yeah, but I still don't see the no jacket outfit working on the game. The files are all original. Would you* be so kind to upload again the no jacket replacement, please? Also, what's your twitter if you don't mind? Would like to keep track of progress, please.

Nvm, found it! Thanks. Nice lewds btw.

13 minutes ago, HrJasn said:

Update 20191127133536:

1. Just drag file or folder in one step (without select features) then it will auto determine file extension or folder to unpack or repack.

2. Let it can auto repack as all step (step by step from *.vb、*.ib、*.fmt、*.dds to *.g1m、*.g1t、*.elixir.gz).

p.s. 1 Unpack must drag a file else repack must drag a folder.

p.s. 2  The gust_tool look like stop in A18 or A17 ,so repack possible repack complete but can't load to game ,

I also wait it update.

AtelierRyzaModTools_20191127133536.zip 22 B · 0 downloads

Thanks for that, I hope it's easier and simple to do these unpacking/packing up again, though I found out how to put everything on the character folder. Is this program following the same principle?

EDIT : Btw, the .zip is empty. 

6 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

Yeah, but I still don't see the no jacket outfit working on the game. The files are all original. Would you* be so kind to upload again the no jacket replacement, please? Also, what's your twitter if you don't mind? Would like to keep track of progress, please.

For no jacket, you just have to swap the elixir.gz with the one that doesnt have jacket on. (i.e. use pc00h summer adventure elixir.gz, copy it to pc00a and rename it).

I didn't upload it as there is no change made to those files. 

Oh. and the twitter was released a while ago.  but this is .  @YXSzzzz 

27 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

Thanks for that, I hope it's easier and simple to do these unpacking/packing up again, though I found out how to put everything on the character folder. Is this program following the same principle?

EDIT : Btw, the .zip is empty. 

No ,you can deem this is only demo version.

Because I tried the existing command by manual,

almost file being data loss.

Determine what works is G1tRePack.exe for *.dds without command.

I just write script that tools maybe will updated.

34 minutes ago, YXS said:

For no jacket, you just have to swap the elixir.gz with the one that doesnt have jacket on. (i.e. use pc00h summer adventure elixir.gz, copy it to pc00a and rename it).

That is truly satanic....if that works - the elixir I mean from the summer - with your file, or the other person's cleavage file, I am gonna laugh harder than Jotaro, Kakyoin and Polnareff.

Will try and let you know, and thank you. I liked your twitter, just don't see download links anywhere for anything, only the pictures. I can't make one as the last time I was in social media on twitter they banned my account because I uploaded a gameplay video from Watchdogs chasing and beating a criminal. < It's a video game. Twitter deemed it super violent and harassing, even though I spoiler tagged it and all and they deleted my account without even a warning. 

16 minutes ago, HrJasn said:

No ,you can deem this is only demo version.

Because I tried the existing command by manual,

almost file being data loss.

Determine what works is G1tRePack.exe for *.dds without command.

I just write script that tools maybe will updated.

There is nothing inside. Nothing. Just like the Christmas present little Timmy got. No demo. Nothing. Na-duh. Absolutely, literally, nothing inside the .zip folder. lol

43 minutes ago, YXS said:

I love you, Colonel YXS !!!! It actually worked perfectly! lmao, here

213412.jpg.cb02ce2de10f1579c04df293cf2175e2.jpg

And one more thing about the Midnight Choco version here

4252.jpg.a5edcd54534386ec6e97a5c7901ecf56.jpg

^Can we, somehow through Photoshop to remove hat? Does Ryza have actual hair without hat or not? Also, if the hat removal is even remotely possible, is it also possible to edit eye/hair color? I really want to mess with those, but the tool won't open the "choco" gust1 files....so, I am really lost here.