Jump to content
Delirious17

Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, blackfilm said:

Is there any way to add a costume slot? I'd like to use crossx's Blue Puni shirt, but I only have Ryza's standard costume and her summer costume (which are using Adroit's mods). It'd be great if I could add a third slot.

You can rename pc00f_model.elixir.gz -> pc00a_model.elixir.gz and pc00f_model.g1t -> pc00a_model.g1t. And Replace to ...Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00a. I will replace Ryza's standard costume. 

20191125113608_1.jpg.7a6d9b987a2662f957c2b66c22894900.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Navylian said:

 

Hhmm, lets clarify and make the things easier about what we talked about in TW/LL:

- For the choco ryza, I prefer the no bag ver. with the no shorts side parts with ratflat tatoo (the one I use the most). You did it only with the shorts things ver (and your tatoo). :/

- And in the other hand, the Divertimento its ok now :3 but I thought you could remove the under skirt parts as well (If i remember you said you can do it? Correct me if not >_<).

 

But anyway, if you want to do full time other mods, go ahead. If you do the choco ryza ver that I said above, I'm done with it, I'll don't bother you anymore sorry x3.

PS: Love you

Oh I must have mixed you up with another one who wants the shorts side part sorry. The other one wants the Jacket as well.

Okay, let me know your full option:

Jacket Y/N ?

shorts side N

leg bag N

Tattoo - RatFlat

Playing dirt Y/N?

tanned line Y

let me know your option.

 

For Divertimento:

for the under skirt parts, you mean the Yellow-ish skirt right?

so you want the red skirt intact but without the yellow bit underneath ?

 

haha, it's fine, for this I wasn't doing any works, just turn on and off of my layers in Photoshop ;)

 

PS: love is too much owwww

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/25/2019 at 7:07 AM, YXS said:

Oh I must have mixed you up with another one who wants the shorts side part sorry. The other one wants the Jacket as well.

Okay, let me know your full option:

Jacket Y/N ?

shorts side N

leg bag N

Tattoo - RatFlat

Playing dirt Y/N?

tanned line Y

let me know your option.

 

For Divertimento:

for the under skirt parts, you mean the Yellow-ish skirt right?

so you want the red skirt intact but without the yellow bit underneath ?

 

haha, it's fine, for this I wasn't doing any works, just turn on and off of my layers in Photoshop ;)

 

PS: love is too much owwww

 

 

@YXS

Jacket - Y
Short side strings - N
Leg bag - N
Tatto - RatFlat
Playing dirt - N
Tanned lines - YES (<3)


Thats it, clear and easier xD

And for the Divertimento, if is just layers, yea, try it and let me know

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/10/2019 at 7:09 AM, wolf404 said:

I had the same issue with the other tools corrupting the files and causing game crashes. 

 

This is the only one I found that will let you repack the texture files with no corruption. G1tRePack20180726.zip

For those who don't understand Japanese here are the instructions for use:

 

Make a backup of your g1t file first.

 

1. Drag and drop the g1t file you want to modify into the top input area.

2. If you want to extract the files from it then click the button at the top right. (If you extracted them with another tool then skip this step.)

3. Edit the dds file(s) you want.

4. Drag and drop the edited dds file into the 2nd input area.

5. Click the bottom right button to add your edited dds file into the g1t file and overwrite the old one.

 

My Ryza: 

181825795_Atelier_Ryza2019-11-0817-49-11.thumb.png.a1a866452eed3894e1ceadae9795ab64.png

 

I can't change eyes or hair color. how to edit eyes and hair color. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/1/2019 at 3:12 AM, hilbo75 said:

reminder since the readme is in japanese, you need to unpack the pack00_02 file and put the character folder you get in the x64 folder. then move the pack00_02 file

[A21] ディヴェルの抱擁 パンツ化&パンモロMOD v1.0.7z 4.36 MB · 638 downloads

 

the link to the file is by clicking the link to the tweet, then clicking on the top link (the one that says A21) and then going to near the bottom of that page, clicking the button in the center, scrolling back down, and clicking the download link

i already unpack then place the mod and move pack00_02 , but if i open atelier , always stuck at the first loading , how to fix it ? or my step is wrong ?

Share this post


Link to post

I try to modify 3D model in soon.

EKJarVhU4AEyxX7.jpg.b38815198341e0a2302d4c750a49ee84.jpg

And I also want to made easier as blender and blender_3dmigoto.py for interested person.

 

So I made a blender_3dmigoto_For AtelierRyza.blend file to auto made blender to import and export *.vb、*.ib files(after unpack g1m).

 

p.s. Just use Python built-in Blender 2.8 , you should not have to install python by yourself.

 

How to use:

[1]. Install blander version 2.8

[2]. Open blender_3dmigoto_For AtelierRyza.blend

[3]. Run script use hot key [Alt]+[P] or press [Run script] in [scripting] page.

[4]. Check its also add *.vb and *.ib in [File] -> [import] and [File] -> [Export]

Share this post


Link to post

To be honest, I was more interested on how the heck people was getting the model to modify, as in my mind, myself and one other dude should of been the only people to know how to get to it. Then I learned about the G1Mtool you's guys have. I am not to sure this is exactly how you do things but in all honestly I was hoping for some code to look at because I, myself, am at a loss. The tool I modified is incredibly hacked and relies so much on my own paths that its not ready to be shared. Plus I keep spotting flaws.

So far though, me, my friend, and even the G1MTool has the same flaws. There seems to be duplicated polygons around the edges, often squished down to near invisible places, quite unneeded yet verily present in the data, it does boost my confidence though that I got it all right. The tool you guys use also fails to grab from the NUNO data, which is understandable since its different than just changing the header file G1MF version. Mine grabs everything but bone names, in fact if you search up my name in Google, find my DeviantArt, you can find Lila and Ryza completely ripped out. Though they may not really be Import ready since I made modifications to their meshes. It was more to stitch up the pieces and make more sense of each elements (like how many of the faces are divided up into 3 pieces). I am basically waiting for the Swimsuit DLC for PC.

Still, Really nice to see my favorite characters in their lewd forms, it was quite a surprise to learn this was going on behind the scenes. Might even try to procure one. If anyone is in need of a model though, for editing or what not, I can grab it for you but just be warned, due to the difference in technique I have zero clue if it would be re-importable. 

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Kuro Kairaku said:

To be honest, I was more interested on how the heck people was getting the model to modify, as in my mind, myself and one other dude should of been the only people to know how to get to it. Then I learned about the G1Mtool you's guys have. I am not to sure this is exactly how you do things but in all honestly I was hoping for some code to look at because I, myself, am at a loss. The tool I modified is incredibly hacked and relies so much on my own paths that its not ready to be shared. Plus I keep spotting flaws.

You seem knowledgeable about modding, do you know anything about replacing/swapping the battle portraits at the bottom and/or battle voices?

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

 

He didnt say any word on this yet, I was just wondering cuz I saw the statement before.

I would not want him to be upset and leave the mod world. Better show some respect to them is the point.

I mean... he shared a lot of good work already... and he may have his concern on it and we dont really know anything...

 

My friend, I respect Moderchan as a modder.
But as a person it’s unlikely.
Unless, of course, the situation with the pictures is true.
I understand that every person has their own cockroaches,:mrgreen:
but the monopoly on ordinary screenshots is great stupidity.
This is just my opinion, but I do not impose it on anyone.
For example, I personally respect You as a modder and as a person too.:classic_wink:

 

Quote

 

Oh I must have mixed you up with another one who wants the shorts side part sorry. The other one wants the Jacket as well.

Okay, let me know your full option:

Jacket Y/N ?

shorts side N

leg bag N

Tattoo - RatFlat

Playing dirt Y/N?

tanned line Y

let me know your option.

 

For Divertimento:

for the under skirt parts, you mean the Yellow-ish skirt right?

so you want the red skirt intact but without the yellow bit underneath ?

 

We're need to delete absolutely everything!
But don't remove stockings and tights!:mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BobbyBrady said:

You seem knowledgeable about modding, do you know anything about replacing/swapping the battle portraits at the bottom and/or battle voices?

 

Well for Portraits that should be easy. I don't quite remember where they are but it the same thing as replacing the .g1t for the texture mods. Yah just gotta find where the portrait is and replace the same file. Though I never tried to replace textures yet, nor have I tried installing mods. I just fancy trying to rip out models so I can oogle some big bunny titties study models for my future career path. I only have the character files extracted right now, along with the switches DLC character file as well for the sweet sweet Swimsuit DLC.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Kuro Kairaku said:

 

Well for Portraits that should be easy. I don't quite remember where they are but it the same thing as replacing the .g1t for the texture mods. Yah just gotta find where the portrait is and replace the same file. Though I never tried to replace textures yet, nor have I tried installing mods. I just fancy trying to rip out models so I can oogle some big bunny titties study models for my future career path. I only have the character files extracted right now, along with the switches DLC character file as well for the sweet sweet Swimsuit DLC.

Oh, well if you or anyone knows where they are, please lemme know, because I have no idea what pak or folder they're in.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kuro Kairaku said:

To be honest, I was more interested on how the heck people was getting the model to modify, as in my mind, myself and one other dude should of been the only people to know how to get to it. Then I learned about the G1Mtool you's guys have. I am not to sure this is exactly how you do things but in all honestly I was hoping for some code to look at because I, myself, am at a loss. The tool I modified is incredibly hacked and relies so much on my own paths that its not ready to be shared. Plus I keep spotting flaws.

So far though, me, my friend, and even the G1MTool has the same flaws. There seems to be duplicated polygons around the edges, often squished down to near invisible places, quite unneeded yet verily present in the data, it does boost my confidence though that I got it all right. The tool you guys use also fails to grab from the NUNO data, which is understandable since its different than just changing the header file G1MF version. Mine grabs everything but bone names, in fact if you search up my name in Google, find my DeviantArt, you can find Lila and Ryza completely ripped out. Though they may not really be Import ready since I made modifications to their meshes. It was more to stitch up the pieces and make more sense of each elements (like how many of the faces are divided up into 3 pieces). I am basically waiting for the Swimsuit DLC for PC.

Still, Really nice to see my favorite characters in their lewd forms, it was quite a surprise to learn this was going on behind the scenes. Might even try to procure one. If anyone is in need of a model though, for editing or what not, I can grab it for you but just be warned, due to the difference in technique I have zero clue if it would be re-importable. 

the model we are working on is pretty sketchy as well. no bones, missing parts.

and we are pretty new to model work, never did this be4,

your work is a guidance so please keep up the good work! 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

Oh, well if you or anyone knows where they are, please lemme know, because I have no idea what pak or folder they're in.

it may take ages to find but I’m afraid you might have to find it yourself.

try unpack every single PAK file the game have,

and unpak every single g1t you can find.

try it you can find it..... you may guess where the file may be by the folder name first.

But ppl are working mostly in texture and model atm.

I havent seen any trying to do the portrait work, although me myself also want to edit it be4. 

 

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, styx101 said:

My friend, I respect Moderchan as a modder.
But as a person it’s unlikely.
Unless, of course, the situation with the pictures is true.
I understand that every person has their own cockroaches,:mrgreen:
but the monopoly on ordinary screenshots is great stupidity.
This is just my opinion, but I do not impose it on anyone.
For example, I personally respect You as a modder and as a person too.:classic_wink:

 

We're need to delete absolutely everything!
But don't remove stockings and tights!:mrgreen:

I do appreciate your respect. I‘m sure moderchan will appreciate that as well.

To me, my believe is that he really dont want to spread it too much that may attract too much attention.

it may seems a wired thing, but I know understand how much sharing one photo can do.

It can attracts way more trouble than I believed before. 

anyway, I was just want to make people read about the caution 😂

 

and on part of the mod, I may stop making personalised ver. at the moment. I really want to do some works on the model and new mod first , but I get you on the stocking and tights 😉

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/23/2019 at 2:54 PM, hilbo75 said:

none of these have been released by their creators. YXS i think is waiting to improve the first two with model editing when they can figure out that.
moderchan made the completely naked one. they said that they dont want to release the mod right now because the game is still new. weird reason but whatever.

Oh I understand, thanks for the answer bro! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YXS said:

it may take ages to find but I’m afraid you might have to find it yourself.

try unpack every single PAK file the game have,

and unpak every single g1t you can find.

try it you can find it..... you may guess where the file may be by the folder name first.

But ppl are working mostly in texture and model atm.

I havent seen any trying to do the portrait work, although me myself also want to edit it be4. 

 

Good luck.

I'm currently using Linkdata to convert possible g1ts into .dds files, and while it works, it only works on one file at a time.  Is there any program that can do this at mass?

Share this post


Link to post

Though I think I give up anyway.

 

https://imgur.com/a/2IwC3GZ is the closest I could find to battle related UI.  I also keep getting .dds files that are just tiny transparent pixels from filenames that look like possible options.  This is beyond my skill level entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

I'm currently using Linkdata to convert possible g1ts into .dds files, and while it works, it only works on one file at a time.  Is there any program that can do this at mass?

as to my knowledge no. 

But it might be easy to write a script to import says a folder of them and output to a location...

I’ve never do this massive amount of work.

Unpacking all the PAK data is the point I’m at. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

Though I think I give up anyway.

 

https://imgur.com/a/2IwC3GZ is the closest I could find to battle related UI.  I also keep getting .dds files that are just tiny transparent pixels from filenames that look like possible options.  This is beyond my skill level entirely.

This looks more like a common use things for all character.

IMO, should be either:

1. each character’s battle portrait should either be all in another folder

2. or more likely in separate folder similar to the costume.

 

but this is a good start.

check the file name or folder name that contains this dds.

and use this to guess what the portrait file could be named.

 

edited:

Which g1t file did you unpack to find this image, I can try surf it around as I also want to change the portrait be4.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Kuro Kairaku said:

To be honest, I was more interested on how the heck people was getting the model to modify, as in my mind, myself and one other dude should of been the only people to know how to get to it. Then I learned about the G1Mtool you's guys have. I am not to sure this is exactly how you do things but in all honestly I was hoping for some code to look at because I, myself, am at a loss. The tool I modified is incredibly hacked and relies so much on my own paths that its not ready to be shared. Plus I keep spotting flaws.

So far though, me, my friend, and even the G1MTool has the same flaws. There seems to be duplicated polygons around the edges, often squished down to near invisible places, quite unneeded yet verily present in the data, it does boost my confidence though that I got it all right. The tool you guys use also fails to grab from the NUNO data, which is understandable since its different than just changing the header file G1MF version. Mine grabs everything but bone names, in fact if you search up my name in Google, find my DeviantArt, you can find Lila and Ryza completely ripped out. Though they may not really be Import ready since I made modifications to their meshes. It was more to stitch up the pieces and make more sense of each elements (like how many of the faces are divided up into 3 pieces). I am basically waiting for the Swimsuit DLC for PC.

Still, Really nice to see my favorite characters in their lewd forms, it was quite a surprise to learn this was going on behind the scenes. Might even try to procure one. If anyone is in need of a model though, for editing or what not, I can grab it for you but just be warned, due to the difference in technique I have zero clue if it would be re-importable. 

Oh!

I saw your model last week! I feel so professional!

I don’t know how to edit model after unpack at the time.

 

I only know bone data and something are very dispersion .

But I want to try continue because I'm gentleman www.

 

And I think maybe somebody didn't bought DLC ,

so I also try on default model and feel very difficult =..=

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

anyway, I was just want to make people read about the caution

Ok. May be You're right, my friend.
 

Quote

but I get you on the stocking and tights

 Das ist fantastisch!!! 

Hamster Gaijin is absolutely delighted! Banzai !!!:mrgreen:

Thank You very very very much!

Share this post


Link to post

I don't even have Klaudia in my party yet, but the start of a certain side quest made me want to make a thing.

 

The longer version is actually something I had from earlier cutscenes with Klaudia.  I decided I wanted the panties to show up a bit more, so the shorter version I swapped it out for some (somewhat recolored) versions of the white stockings from another of her outfits.  Those look a little funny in some lighting, so I might change them further.  The longer version includes the ribbons (though let's be honest, neither version is particularly long).

 

I've only tested these with her normal outfit, but if it's like Ryza's summer outfit you should be able to use it with Klaudia's summer outfit by putting it in the 'pc01h' folder with the appropriate file rename (pc01a->pc01h).

 

It probably goes without saying, but you've got to remove the "-short" or "-long" from the end before using.

 

I think I saw a screenshot similar to this earlier in the thread (before I got to this quest), but on a quick review I didn't see anyone uploading anything exactly like this, so here we go.  I'll take it down if I've duplicated someone else's work too closely, don't want to step on any toes!

 

ExquisiteOutfit.png

ExquisiteOutfitLonger.jpg

pc01a_model-long.g1t pc01a_model-short.g1t

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Adroit said:

I don't even have Klaudia in my party yet, but the start of a certain side quest made me want to make a thing.

 

The longer version is actually something I had from earlier cutscenes with Klaudia.  I decided I wanted the panties to show up a bit more, so the shorter version I swapped it out for some (somewhat recolored) versions of the white stockings from another of her outfits.  Those look a little funny in some lighting, so I might change them further.  The longer version includes the ribbons (though let's be honest, neither version is particularly long).

 

I've only tested these with her normal outfit, but if it's like Ryza's summer outfit you should be able to use it with Klaudia's summer outfit by putting it in the 'pc01h' folder with the appropriate file rename (pc01a->pc01h).

 

It probably goes without saying, but you've got to remove the "-short" or "-long" from the end before using.

 

I think I saw a screenshot similar to this earlier in the thread (before I got to this quest), but on a quick review I didn't see anyone uploading anything exactly like this, so here we go.  I'll take it down if I've duplicated someone else's work too closely, don't want to step on any toes!

 

ExquisiteOutfit.png

ExquisiteOutfitLonger.jpg

pc01a_model-long.g1t 16.3 MB · 1 download pc01a_model-short.g1t 16.3 MB · 3 downloads

awesome.  though do you doing a variant with the shorter skirt but leaving the black tights?

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, sorry for being THAT person that comes super late to the party and necroing posts - is this post dead? - and bothering people, but...

 

I am an idiot and lost. I am seeing and reading so many comments and each comment has a different link about something else. All I want is to make Ryza's hair white/pink/creme in color lol. Is that even possible? If yes, can someone please from the mods or a user would be willing to comment below which tools to use and how to use them properly? Just type them down like I am a 1st grade kid or something, please. 

 

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate all that and I am surprised this beautiful game can be modded! 

 

EDIT : I don't know what I did...I downloaded the gust tool, and also someone's Ryza with the cleavage. And I took the pc00h_model and dragged/dropped it on top of the gust_g1t and suddenly, a black window appeared and when it was gone, I was left with a new folder pc00h_model which has inside some pictures, I think? Which I can't seem to open because windows is asking me which program to open them with. I see skins, eyes, textures, colors, etc. What am I supposed to do with these? Please, send help. I am alone and frightened. xD 

 

I also created a "Character" folder in my directory of the game, inside the x64.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...