Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

6 hours ago, lambout said:

Hey man, I'm a noob to this. I put the .bat file in the data folder and opened it. I pressed 1 and it changed the PACK00_02.pak to PACK00_02.OLD. Now the PACK00_02.pak file is gone. When I press 2 in the .bat program, the program says Atelier Ryza folder not found. Can you help me with this? Thanks

Which you use the version about date?

26 minutes ago, Mickey87 said:

@YXS

Could you re-share the tanned Ryza without tanlines that's in your mega?

The mod that's in your mega Ryza => pc00e Choco => Without Jacket => No Tattoo preview has no tanlines but when you download/pack the files it shows up with tanlines. Thanks!

5eePZt2.png

So you want it as what's shown in the preview (on Mega) right?

21 minutes ago, lord14 said:

Similar to those screenshots you posted. The mesh just explodes.

So what I was doing wrong was.. I didn’t save all the files that I import in Blender.

Make sure you save every single meshes that you imported. Even though you did nothing to them.

They will all be upset together if you modify just one of them.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:05 AM, Navylian said:

I can't find that user or the tweak :/.
And as a sidenote, how are doing the updates with the no leg bag choco variants and the Divertimento "without things"? Hyped looking forward to them :3

I was checking and I have done the no leg bag ver. with jacket (with no tattoo and with YXS tattoo ver.)

Which other were your after?

it gets a bit messing in the folder now, so I might just do one more variant of choco and leave it as it is now.

10 hours ago, Navylian said:

No, I mean, the skirt on but removing all the things mentioned

I updated it in the MEGA drive.

I think that might be my last request update.

haha

too many version making the drive a bit messy 

2 hours ago, lambout said:

Followed this method and got it to work. But now my data folder has another datafolder inside (unpacked PACK00_02.pak) and a PACK00_02.pak.bak file. Leave them untouched or?

I would keep 1 just for a backup, but you want to rename it so that the game reads the files inside \Data\x64\character and not the .pak file.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, YXS said:

So what I was doing wrong was.. I didn’t save all the files that I import in Blender.

Make sure you save every single meshes that you imported. Even though you did nothing to them.

They will all be upset together if you modify just one of them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It works perfect now.

20191124231147_1.jpg.f9b5b49bf73fb914abcbac583844b3f7.jpg

pc00c.rar

9 minutes ago, Mickey87 said:

Yeah! Tan/no jacket/no tanlines

12 hours ago, Navylian said:

No, I mean, the skirt on but removing all the things mentioned

btw, I've updated already. Check it in my MEGA drive. Might have to look around as it's getting pretty messy in there ?

and sorry letting you wait for so lonng @Navylian haha.

3 hours ago, YXS said:

I was checking and I have done the no leg bag ver. with jacket (with no tattoo and with YXS tattoo ver.)

Which other were your after?

it gets a bit messing in the folder now, so I might just do one more variant of choco and leave it as it is now.

1 hour ago, YXS said:

btw, I've updated already. Check it in my MEGA drive. Might have to look around as it's getting pretty messy in there ?

and sorry letting you wait for so lonng @Navylian haha.

Hhmm, lets clarify and make the things easier about what we talked about in TW/LL:

- For the choco ryza, I prefer the no bag ver. with the no shorts side parts with ratflat tatoo (the one I use the most). You did it only with the shorts things ver (and your tatoo). :/

- And in the other hand, the Divertimento its ok now :3 but I thought you could remove the under skirt parts as well (If i remember you said you can do it? Correct me if not >_<).

But anyway, if you want to do full time other mods, go ahead. If you do the choco ryza ver that I said above, I'm done with it, I'll don't bother you anymore sorry x3.

PS: Love you

5 hours ago, blackfilm said:

Is there any way to add a costume slot? I'd like to use crossx's Blue Puni shirt, but I only have Ryza's standard costume and her summer costume (which are using Adroit's mods). It'd be great if I could add a third slot.

You can rename pc00f_model.elixir.gz -> pc00a_model.elixir.gz and pc00f_model.g1t -> pc00a_model.g1t. And Replace to ...Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00a. I will replace Ryza's standard costume. 

20191125113608_1.jpg.7a6d9b987a2662f957c2b66c22894900.jpg

1 hour ago, Navylian said:

Hhmm, lets clarify and make the things easier about what we talked about in TW/LL:

- For the choco ryza, I prefer the no bag ver. with the no shorts side parts with ratflat tatoo (the one I use the most). You did it only with the shorts things ver (and your tatoo). :/

- And in the other hand, the Divertimento its ok now :3 but I thought you could remove the under skirt parts as well (If i remember you said you can do it? Correct me if not >_<).

But anyway, if you want to do full time other mods, go ahead. If you do the choco ryza ver that I said above, I'm done with it, I'll don't bother you anymore sorry x3.

PS: Love you

Oh I must have mixed you up with another one who wants the shorts side part sorry. The other one wants the Jacket as well.

Okay, let me know your full option:

Jacket Y/N ?

shorts side N

leg bag N

Tattoo - RatFlat

Playing dirt Y/N?

tanned line Y

let me know your option.

For Divertimento:

for the under skirt parts, you mean the Yellow-ish skirt right?

so you want the red skirt intact but without the yellow bit underneath ?

haha, it's fine, for this I wasn't doing any works, just turn on and off of my layers in Photoshop ;)

PS: love is too much owwww