Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

11 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

Well, everyone, like I've promised I am right here now to deliver. Though, the Magical Girl version can be a tad weird on the stomach area - can't fix it now unless I possibly scrap the whole work and start over - but I'll see if I can update it in the future, in the meantime, here's my google drive's shareable link, go in grab the files, check them out, let me know if you liked my effort. 

Gothic Ryza

2070770058_GothicRyzav1.0-PoC.jpg.7c04cf5db6a75484985c2965f97c710a.jpg

Magical Girl Ryza :

981967360_MagicalGirlRyzav1.0-NotPoC-Stillworkinprogress..jpg.fd9c3d4ba3de3b87ef0f0a48fddf6409.jpg

And here we go, the link to both of them. You should also try to bookmark it on your browser somewhere, since, I am definitely gonna keep updating/uploading stuff about this game there in the future. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IAqv4RuBwUSnwoBEubk6kB8fo5Tld93H?usp=sharing

thanks for sharing

love for that purple ribbon

24 minutes ago, rhinoxello said:

thanks for sharing

love for that purple ribbon

No problem! I am currently working slowly and a bit lazily on the main Ryza model to change up some things. Trying to put the hair of the divertimento to main Ryza model. Doesn't seem to be working so far, even though I made the file right, someone else with more knowledge might be able to beat me to it. 

17 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

The way I am doing it without ruining much the whole picture is through Photoshop, and I am doing these steps for both eyes and hair :

For hair

1. Get the 012 which is the hair part inside the pc00? file you are messing with. - Example, I want the 012 hair from pc00a basic Ryza, okay?

2. Copy that on desktop for easy access and then open photoshop and click file > open and select the 012.dds

3. Once the 012.dds loads, I am going to edit it by clicking a Hue/Saturation and choosing either "Screen" mode or keeping it "Normal" and just messing with bar settings with colorize marked. < Do it, you'll thank me later.

4. Once I am done with the color I want and am satisfied, I am saving the 012.dds as PNG from my Photoshop to my Desktop and from there I am going to this page here https://www.aconvert.com/image/dds-to-png/

5. Load it there, hit the option below and change the PNG to DDS, click convert, wait a moment, go to the link, make it .zip , wait until the link comes up, download it extract it in desktop.

6. You now have a brand new 012.dds with a crappy name from the page, but fret not, change the name. If you have the original .dds file in desktop, when you rename it, it will become like 012 (2) or something. Simply move/delete the original .dds from desktop and rename again the new dds to the corresponding dds number.

7. Use the G1tRepack which is the Japanese thing. Drag the pc00a for example to the first blank option and to the second blank option drag the new .dds file you created, the smallest and third blank option will have a japanese name with the number, simply, delete all of that and type down the 012 for example, the files corresponding name.

8. Click on the bottom right option, make sure you have loud the volume so you can hear a windows system sound, that means it worked, you can also take a look at your file that's been modified.

9. Put the pc00a file you just edited back to the pc00a folder or if you already had it lingering there, you simply start the game, that's it.

10. Profit? Enjoy.

For Eyes :

Same procedure basically, like, exactly same procedure. The eyes are 004.dds if I am not mistaken. 

Thank you. I have change 004.dds (eyes color) and 012.dss (hair color).

Untitled.png.993c1ed4503a61ac31302cb0c59a7b28.png

But in game eyes and hair are default color. T-T

20191129194145_1.jpg.32d50f4c5728eb76bd495f487f11feb0.jpg

1 hour ago, crossx said:

Thank you. I have change 004.dds (eyes color) and 012.dss (hair color).

Untitled.png.993c1ed4503a61ac31302cb0c59a7b28.png

But in game eyes and hair are default color. T-T

20191129194145_1.jpg.32d50f4c5728eb76bd495f487f11feb0.jpg

Have you used the page I typed here about conversion between png to dds and vice versa? Don't forget, the files after you done with them in Photoshop, save them as pngs on desktop somewhere, then, go to the page, convert them from png to dds and download them. The reason I am telling you about this hassle, is because the dds save from Photoshop isn't accurate or stable, has too many options, I don't know which one is the right one and not willing to trouble myself testing in and out the game to see what's working and what isn't, while the page is just keeping the file on the correct size, no compression, no messing up, it's a real time conversion between png to dds and vice versa. 

So, more simple things : 

After you done with photoshop editing the dds file you want, save it as png. 

Use the page to convert them from png to dds again.

Rename them EXACTLY the name of the file, example "dfbheer-667f" to "004" if it's eyes. Do that, please.

Open the program G1tRepak from the tools, it's a window that has Japanese menu but simplified with three blank spots and two buttons, one at middle right and one bottom right.

Simply, on the first blank, drag and drop the pc00e or any other pce00x file you are working on modding.

On second empty blank, drag and drop in there the edited dds file you translated it from png earlier, remember?

On the third and smallest empty blank line, a name will appear in Japanese with a number, simply, delete all of that line and type the name 004 for example for eyes. 

Hit the bottom right button, wait for a windows sound.

Start up the game, your mod should be there and working.

If you run in to any more problems, let us know, I may make a tutorial about it with pictures.

2 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

Have you used the page I typed here about conversion between png to dds and vice versa? Don't forget, the files after you done with them in Photoshop, save them as pngs on desktop somewhere, then, go to the page, convert them from png to dds and download them. The reason I am telling you about this hassle, is because the dds save from Photoshop isn't accurate or stable, has too many options, I don't know which one is the right one and not willing to trouble myself testing in and out the game to see what's working and what isn't, while the page is just keeping the file on the correct size, no compression, no messing up, it's a real time conversion between png to dds and vice versa. 

So, more simple things : 

Rename them EXACTLY the name of the file, example "dfbheer-667f" to "004" if it's eyes. Do that, please.

Open the program G1tRepak from the tools, it's a window that has Japanese menu but simplified with three blank spots and two buttons, one at middle right and one bottom right.

Simply, on the first blank, drag and drop the pc00e or any other pce00x file you are working on modding.

On second empty blank, drag and drop in there the edited dds file you translated it from png earlier, remember?

On the third and smallest empty blank line, a name will appear in Japanese with a number, simply, delete all of that line and type the name 004 for example for eyes. 

If you run in to any more problems, let us know, I may make a tutorial about it with pictures.

Its good to see that you are teaching others already haha ☺️

Model work is still being working rapidly.

You should also check it out to know how it progress so far,

So you can improve on your published mod.

54 minutes ago, YXS said:

Its good to see that you are teaching others already haha ☺️

Model work is still being working rapidly.

You should also check it out to know how it progress so far,

So you can improve on your published mod.

I am like, really bad at something until I learn about it. Then, when I see others who are struggling at something like I did, I am doing my best to help them out. It is how I am as a person. Haha

8 hours ago, XPLOSIV said:

I'm having the exact same problem as you any help would be great

I was using moderchan's edit as a base and forgot that they made changes to the pc05a_model.elixir.gz file. I only mades changes to the pc05a_model.g1t and failed to mention it. You can get moderchan's elixir file on their upload site https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/ (3rd one down dated 19/11/18 on the far right)

For those of you with the 'Atelier Ryza Season Pass "Kurken Island Jam-packed Pass"' or 'Atelier Ryza: Stylish Weapon Skins - Lila', I made an edit to Lila's BBQ Meat Trifecta to remove everything except the shewers and recolored that part to match armor color. It does not perfectly line up with the spaces between her fingers and can look a bit off if looking at it head on but during combat you'll never notice it (see 2 different angle pictures in spoiler section). Purchase the DLC and replace the texture file to use. If you have not yet purchased the DLC, please take precautions as you will need to unpack the PACK00_02.PAK again just like you did with the free update.

pc05_wep_07.g1t

Spoiler

1963547212_Lilaweaponpreview1.png.cb01efd48df756dbe85e2edb301edbdf.png

848145062_Lilaweaponpreview2.png.bfc3b9f49c6e1648b48102d17e0f9c13.png

22 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

So, more simple things : 

Thank you.
I have solved my problem. my dds file with photoshop is ok. but I don't understand G1tRePack. Now I can add all edit dds file to pc00f_model.g1t with G1tRePack.