Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

18 hours ago, Adroit said:

I decided to try my hand at texture editing, was a fun morning.  Only very simple edits here, since it's a first attempt.  I just added as much cleavage as I think is manageable to the summer outfit.  I also relabeled Ryza's little bottle on her hip for fun.  I'm using this as a replacer for both the summer outfit and her normal outfit, so it'll show up on the main menu.

In case anyone had as much of a problem as I did getting mods to work initially, after you've unpacked the PACK00_02.PAK file, removed it from the data folder, and moved your unarchived files into the proper place (Data > x64 > character), do the folowing. If you want to replace the summer outfit, you can just use the file as attached, putting itin the pc00h folder.  If you want to use it as a replacer for the normal outfit, replace the 'h' with an 'a' in the filename and put them in the pc00a folder instead.

Front.jpg

Menu.jpg

CumBottle1.jpg

CumBottle2.jpg

pc00h_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 54 downloads

wow , the Ryza on title screen costume changed to, nice !!

On 11/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, HrJasn said:

OK I updated the script add UTF-8 and fix some problem just a moment ago ,

You download new version and try again.

Hey man, I'm a noob to this. I put the .bat file in the data folder and opened it. I pressed 1 and it changed the PACK00_02.pak to PACK00_02.OLD. Now the PACK00_02.pak file is gone. When I press 2 in the .bat program, the program says Atelier Ryza folder not found. Can you help me with this? Thanks

btw, the maker of the mod (moderchan) stated that not to release those photos elsewhere... you may want to remove the thread just in case. It was stated in his description. 

Really? Is it serious like that ?!!
He is fully crazy there?!
Okay, I understand that Moderchan can manage his mods as he pleases.

This is his hard and natural works.
But the pictures ?!!
Pictures?!!
If Moderchan said seriously about  pictures, then he was completely crazy or just a talented but stupid fool.
Yes ... How many natural idiots divorced in the world...
Thanks. At least I had fun. :mrgreen:

There is nothing more fun than human idiocy when a person does not even suspect how ridiculous he is.
Perhaps I will voluntarily refuse to use the mods of Moderchan.

From the principle. I don't want to encourage stupidity.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, Adroit said:

I decided to try my hand at texture editing, was a fun morning.  Only very simple edits here, since it's a first attempt.  I just added as much cleavage as I think is manageable to the summer outfit.  I also relabeled Ryza's little bottle on her hip for fun.  I'm using this as a replacer for both the summer outfit and her normal outfit, so it'll show up on the main menu.

In case anyone had as much of a problem as I did getting mods to work initially, after you've unpacked the PACK00_02.PAK file, removed it from the data folder, and moved your unarchived files into the proper place (Data > x64 > character), do the folowing. If you want to replace the summer outfit, you can just use the file as attached, putting itin the pc00h folder.  If you want to use it as a replacer for the normal outfit, replace the 'h' with an 'a' in the filename and put them in the pc00a folder instead.

Front.jpg

Menu.jpg

CumBottle1.jpg

CumBottle2.jpg

pc00h_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 85 downloads

Newb here, but super frustrated I can't get it to work. Here's what I am doing;

Unpacked PACK00_02.PAK --> data-64x-character with the files appear, along with a .json file with the PAKs.
Merged 64x with the other 64x file, so I have character with the Res folders.

Scrolling down and finding pc00h folder, and replacing the pc00h_model.g1t with the modded one.

…. end.

Help would be super appreciated.

7 minutes ago, IceTorture said:

Newb here, but super frustrated I can't get it to work. Here's what I am doing;

Unpacked PACK00_02.PAK --> data-64x-character with the files appear, along with a .json file with the PAKs.
Merged 64x with the other 64x file, so I have character with the Res folders.

Scrolling down and finding pc00h folder, and replacing the pc00h_model.g1t with the modded one.

…. end.

Help would be super appreciated.

What's your path to the uncompressed/modded files?  I was stuck with an infinite loading screen forever because my path was wrong.  It should be like this:  (\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00h).  It sounds likely that you've got your compressed files in a 'data' folder in the 'Data' folder and you just need to move them up a level.

Also double check that you've either removed or renamed (to *.bak or something) the original PACK00_02.PAK file in your Data folder, or the game won't load the loose files.

5 hours ago, lord14 said:

Could you please tell me what script are you using for importing the .vb .ib .fmt in to blender?  I am using 3dmigoto script but it doesn't import the model bones/weight data. Thank you.

Same, I used 3Dmigoto as well, which didnt read bones but the weight seems fine. although I dont know how to edit it yet. so I may be wrong on the weight part.

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

But the pictures ?!!
Pictures?!!
If Moderchan said seriously about  pictures, then he was completely crazy or just a talented but stupid fool.

There is nothing more fun than human idiocy when a person does not even suspect how ridiculous he is.

Well, I believed everyone has their own concern, so if we want the good work keep going, we should really respect them. We never know what’s gonna happen with any action.

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

But the pictures ?!!
Pictures?!!

He didnt say any word on this yet, I was just wondering cuz I saw the statement before.

I would not want him to be upset and leave the mod world. Better show some respect to them is the point.

I mean... he shared a lot of good work already... and he may have his concern on it and we dont really know anything...

5 hours ago, Adroit said:

What's your path to the uncompressed/modded files?  I was stuck with an infinite loading screen forever because my path was wrong.  It should be like this:  (\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00h).  It sounds likely that you've got your compressed files in a 'data' folder in the 'Data' folder and you just need to move them up a level.

Also double check that you've either removed or renamed (to *.bak or something) the original PACK00_02.PAK file in your Data folder, or the game won't load the loose files.

Got it working now, thanks a bunch. Issue wasn't the path, but instead I had the original .PAK file still there instead of being renamed. Had no idea I had to get rid/rename it.

Much love.

12 minutes ago, blackfilm said:

Is there any way to add a costume slot? I'd like to use crossx's Blue Puni shirt, but I only have Ryza's standard costume and her summer costume (which are using Adroit's mods). It'd be great if I could add a third slot.

We have been trying but seems like there is no other way. You have to make a choice ?

So.... I will take them all! 

Spoiler

20191119235043_1.jpg.fbdfe18b9f8c6d45c4484eab8950844a.jpg

3 hours ago, YXS said:

Same, I used 3Dmigoto as well, which didnt read bones but the weight seems fine. although I dont know how to edit it yet. so I may be wrong on the weight part.

Thanks for the answer. I was asking you because when i re-import the .vb file edited in blender using g1m_import tool and repak the gust_elixir the result in game is a broken mesh.

14 minutes ago, lord14 said:

Thanks for the answer. I was asking you because when i re-import the .vb file edited in blender using g1m_import tool and repak the gust_elixir the result in game is a broken mesh.

How exactly did it break? I've encounter same problem before like this

Spoiler

-9CbWtao.png.331f478caa2951aa46cf866092cf942f.pngSaya.PNG.453c2b4b6bc4cb1a1df42cbf5bb6e161.PNG

38 minutes ago, YXS said:

We have been trying but seems like there is no other way. You have to make a choice ?

So.... I will take them all! 

Reveal hidden contents

20191119235043_1.jpg.fbdfe18b9f8c6d45c4484eab8950844a.jpg

Wish I would have gotten the deluxe version, then I could replace the alt. colors with different costumes. Also, those are great costumes! Are they available for download somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind, I assume it's in your Mega.

29 minutes ago, blackfilm said:

Wish I would have gotten the deluxe version, then I could replace the alt. colors with different costumes. Also, those are great costumes! Are they available for download somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind, I assume it's in your Mega.

I haven't release them just yet, I'm editting the model of it to make it better than plain texture editting.

So... you only have the option of the cute ver. of neko swimsuit at the moment ?

6 hours ago, lambout said:

Hey man, I'm a noob to this. I put the .bat file in the data folder and opened it. I pressed 1 and it changed the PACK00_02.pak to PACK00_02.OLD. Now the PACK00_02.pak file is gone. When I press 2 in the .bat program, the program says Atelier Ryza folder not found. Can you help me with this? Thanks

Which you use the version about date?

26 minutes ago, Mickey87 said:

@YXS

Could you re-share the tanned Ryza without tanlines that's in your mega?

The mod that's in your mega Ryza => pc00e Choco => Without Jacket => No Tattoo preview has no tanlines but when you download/pack the files it shows up with tanlines. Thanks!

5eePZt2.png

So you want it as what's shown in the preview (on Mega) right?