Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

14 minutes ago, YXS said:

Congrats! welcome to the world of mod.

Have fun.

?

My friend YXS! I swear!!!! Here's another work I did! I know, I know, it's nothing important to you or to any other modder out there, but it IS something for me!!!! I edited eyes/hair and the tones around the hair, so far it feels like almost EVERYTHING is possible for me to edit and mod. I wonder if I can mess with the skin, but I don't know which file is the skin. Possibly the face with the empty eyes, I think that's the skin one, but regardless, I am SO HAPPY!!!! 

Thank you, you really helped me most of anyone else here, once I am done learning how to properly color and edit things and make mods, I am gonna share here. Wouldn't like to give messy mods anywhere! lol It has to be 100% perfect!

346534t4.jpg

Work in progress. I really loved Choco Ryza to be honest, seems REALLY good. But I also dig very much the goth pale white and black dressed Ryza as an idea, so, I sat down, edited a bit the skin tone in Photoshop, and I ended up with this :

5252.jpg.39c147eb906ebcd04c9411aa7cc1141a.jpg

I am still experimenting, but here is my confusion, the jacker and belt returned and I have no idea how to take them out. I just colored with paint bucket the body parts, didn't mess with anything else

pc00e_model.thumb.png.4fa2e4f5116e26f2c32c6e488849eff6.png

And I converted it to dds through the page like this : 

000.dds

So, no idea how/why the whole outfit came back, maybe because of my edit? Did the png/dds transform messed up with the transparency of the original modder? I am lost on this one. How can I remove jacket and belt if I can't even see them here? haha

1 hour ago, hashigicc9 said:

Ok, so, work in progress, I think I know how to delete these things, using the eraser tool in photoshop, but at this point might as well searching for a tiny pin in a haystack. I am getting there to fix my mistake now. 

000.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

Don't say that your mod is not important. Everyboday starts like you, your mod is pretty finished imo.

You should really check my Klaudia's funny transparent mod. That was what I thought of not good XD.

Pale Ryza Looks good so far! you figure out how to remove the coat as well just by making it transparennt (it seems like you make it black instead of transparent) but anyway you fixed it by your own. 

And it was not just me thou, everyone is really helpful. That's what I like about, people helping each other. Please acknowledge others help as well, they are all great people :)

well, good luck and keep trying new stuff. Share it if you want. 

btw, you should try hat removal to see what's underneath

and skin is in the dds you are editting atm, it just flattened out so its hard to tell. changing it will change skin colour. 

however, face is separate in other dds. so better try around making tries in these dds files.

Good luck with that. and again, welcome to the world of mod :D

27 minutes ago, YXS said:

Don't say that your mod is not important. Everyboday starts like you, your mod is pretty finished imo.

You should really check my Klaudia's funny transparent mod. That was what I thought of not good XD.

Pale Ryza Looks good so far! you figure out how to remove the coat as well just by making it transparennt (it seems like you make it black instead of transparent) but anyway you fixed it by your own. 

And it was not just me thou, everyone is really helpful. That's what I like about, people helping each other. Please acknowledge others help as well, they are all great people :)

well, good luck and keep trying new stuff. Share it if you want. 

btw, you should try hat removal to see what's underneath

and skin is in the dds you are editting atm, it just flattened out so its hard to tell. changing it will change skin colour. 

however, face is separate in other dds. so better try around making tries in these dds files.

Good luck with that. and again, welcome to the world of mod :D

Hey, final heads up. 90% clean. I am having a small difficulty of cleaning up the bra lines part and the small thing on her right thigh. But getting there slowly and firmly. 

Yes, for some unknown reason the black color covered in the conversion the whole outfit map. And I had to sit down all this time and use the eraser tool. < My photoshop skills are pretty much low, I am learning on my own, I have no idea about these things.

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it. Here is my vision so far

67150205_Ryza-Goth90done.jpg.54807647685ec83795ca80e89dc9e03a.jpg

As you can see, any flying remnants from jacket and everything is not existing anymore. I just have to fix two major things here 1 the bra holder - it's the most blackest thing - and the small thing on her right thigh. 

I am gonna use eraser tool again and try to fix up anything else I have a problem with. 

I would try to take out the hat, thing is, you've warned me that she doesn't have hair or something and it's weird in that spot, that makes me anxious. lmao

15 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

Hey, final heads up. 90% clean. I am having a small difficulty of cleaning up the bra lines part and the small thing on her right thigh. But getting there slowly and firmly. 

Yes, for some unknown reason the black color covered in the conversion the whole outfit map. And I had to sit down all this time and use the eraser tool. < My photoshop skills are pretty much low, I am learning on my own, I have no idea about these things.

As you can see, any flying remnants from jacket and everything is not existing anymore. I just have to fix two major things here 1 the bra holder - it's the most blackest thing - and the small thing on her right thigh. 

I am gonna use eraser tool again and try to fix up anything else I have a problem with. 

I would try to take out the hat, thing is, you've warned me that she doesn't have hair or something and it's weird in that spot, that makes me anxious. lmao

You are progressing fast. 

I never used photoshop before until I start modding this game. So dont underestimate yourself. You can learn a lot by just trying, googling, and lastly asking others.

On the eraser part, hint: use magic wand or look up turtotial on removing background online. 

It can be done really fast. ?

For the shorts side black stuff, try remove the black things in the bottom left (red circle)

Hat is pretty easy to identify, the top right part is almost all hat, except some part for the hairpin

Good luck on fixing the shorts.

000.thumb.png.944a77dacc9f31f44295d3fcccceb176.png

1 hour ago, YXS said:

You are progressing fast. 

I never used photoshop before until I start modding this game. So dont underestimate yourself. You can learn a lot by just trying, googling, and lastly asking others.

On the eraser part, hint: use magic wand or look up turtotial on removing background online. 

It can be done really fast. ?

I did most of the work with my poor hand lol. But I will definitely check the magic wand for selection, hopefully I won't screw it. So far Goth Ryza is pretty much done, like 95% complete, my only problem? This mofo here :

1668726203_braproblem.jpg.9b549534695da3482064f6e8fbb4d306.jpg

See on her left shoulder next to her hair a bit, that tiny black line? That's from the bra. It doesn't go away. I don't know which other remnant is, I literally have cleaned everything extra around the area. I am lost. 

11 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

I did most of the work with my poor hand lol. But I will definitely check the magic wand for selection, hopefully I won't screw it. So far Goth Ryza is pretty much done, like 95% complete, my only problem? This mofo here :

1668726203_braproblem.jpg.9b549534695da3482064f6e8fbb4d306.jpg

See on her left shoulder next to her hair a bit, that tiny black line? That's from the bra. It doesn't go away. I don't know which other remnant is, I literally have cleaned everything extra around the area. I am lost. 

Don't feel lost. That's a common problem.

In less case, it can be some really tiny bit that still left somewhere in the dds file.

but most likely that is the model which has the shadow or whatever it is. Which can't be removed by only modifying texture.

I can't get ride of them unless modifying the model. (which i'm doing at the moment)

so you can try hard to get it off by removing different part again but I won't bother too much.

I can see you remove the top cross deco of the hat.

Keep going you will get it done.

Removing background is a must have skill to learn, there are many ways to do it and is for different situation.

20 minutes ago, YXS said:

Don't feel lost. That's a common problem.

In less case, it can be some really tiny bit that still left somewhere in the dds file.

but most likely that is the model which has the shadow or whatever it is. Which can't be removed by only modifying texture.

I can't get ride of them unless modifying the model. (which i'm doing at the moment)

so you can try hard to get it off by removing different part again but I won't bother too much.

I can see you remove the top cross deco of the hat.

Keep going you will get it done.

Removing background is a must have skill to learn, there are many ways to do it and is for different situation.

Yeah, I agree, I can't seem to remove it and it's bugging me. lol I could try to upload the dds file along with the model so far, but eh...I also tried to re-create the belly button, looks a bit weird, but it's something. I haven't touched the hat, unless I deleted something by accident. I wonder though, if we can change the hair by swapping the hair of one of the outfits and putting it in that model. 

Well, I can finally confirm, I did everything. I also fixed the hat. The damn thing won't disappear. It's like a remnant, like in the belt below. I can't erase those. I could just upload what I did and you or someone else can 100% clean it up and re-upload, because I have zero knowledge about going extreme modding on something like that.

11 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

Well, I can finally confirm, I did everything. I also fixed the hat. The damn thing won't disappear. It's like a remnant, like in the belt below. I can't erase those. I could just upload what I did and you or someone else can 100% clean it up and re-upload, because I have zero knowledge about going extreme modding on something like that.

I believe pc00a_model.g1t_0002 is creating that shadow. That files seems to deal with shading and shadows. If you were to filling in the areas in the image below with white/background color it should make the shadow go away.

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, Joe Average said:

I believe pc00a_model.g1t_0002 is creating that shadow. That files seems to deal with shading and shadows. If you were to filling in the areas in the image below with white/background color it should make the shadow go away.

Capture.PNG

That is an excellent observation. I will try to do that, then and let you guys know. 

EDIT : I am sorry, it's not that. That was on the hat and I fixed it by planting the item back in to the hat. I was talking about her left shoulder, the bra. I am gonna upload a pic to point it better.

That's my problem. I am 100% positive it is coming from the jacket. But guess what? No jacket anywhere. I made sure it is being removed. I don't know If there's anything else, I also doubt it's in the shadow since it looks material and not shadow, but I am lost on that now, taking a short break from this since I am pretty much done with it and focusing on the main model and possibly gonna swap the hair but I am still thinking about it. 

yeyer.jpg

On 11/10/2019 at 1:09 AM, wolf404 said:

I had the same issue with the other tools corrupting the files and causing game crashes. 

This is the only one I found that will let you repack the texture files with no corruption. G1tRePack20180726.zip

For those who don't understand Japanese here are the instructions for use:

Make a backup of your g1t file first.

1. Drag and drop the g1t file you want to modify into the top input area.

2. If you want to extract the files from it then click the button at the top right. (If you extracted them with another tool then skip this step.)

3. Edit the dds file(s) you want.

4. Drag and drop the edited dds file into the 2nd input area.

5. Click the bottom right button to add your edited dds file into the g1t file and overwrite the old one.

My Ryza: 

181825795_Atelier_Ryza2019-11-0817-49-11.thumb.png.a1a866452eed3894e1ceadae9795ab64.png

Is there a download for this mod?

1 hour ago, Joe Average said:

Capture.PNG

I have tried this be4, I make it all white or transparent, sadly it still showing up ?

New idea about the second outfit divertimento something : Magical Girl Ryza.3423.jpg.8d96bc076cc080301f8635225004092e.jpg

Planning to do more edits than this one, definitely, but for now I have changed the texture of the ribbons, inside of the orange belt, the main outfit turned to white, hair and eyes creme pink/pink purple, leggings brighter, side belts golden yellow. Wouldn't mind if someone could make a choco version of this just like the black and white outfit though. 

3 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

New idea about the second outfit divertimento something : Magical Girl Ryza.3423.jpg.8d96bc076cc080301f8635225004092e.jpg

Planning to do more edits than this one, definitely, but for now I have changed the texture of the ribbons, inside of the orange belt, the main outfit turned to white, hair and eyes creme pink/pink purple, leggings brighter, side belts golden yellow. Wouldn't mind if someone could make a choco version of this just like the black and white outfit though. 

That Ryza is pretty nice ❤️

4 hours ago, Navylian said:

That Ryza is pretty nice ❤️

Would really love to release my final work on that, but I did a huge mistake on the bottom ribbon/buttons part. Even though I managed to erase them and make it just plain white, that looks perfect on lighting, whenever you turn the camera around/shadow touching Ryza/interiors like homes, the stomach part looks kind of grey in color, and it looks ugly. I don't know how to fix that but so far I am giving up for a while because I returned to Skyrim modding and playing. 

I'll see what to do tomorrow and whatever I do, I am gonna upload my stuff and maybe someone else way better and knowledgeable than me can fix/make them better.

6 hours ago, crossx said:

How can I change eyes and hair color? I can change Shirt color. But I can't change eyes and hair color.

The way I am doing it without ruining much the whole picture is through Photoshop, and I am doing these steps for both eyes and hair :

For hair

1. Get the 012 which is the hair part inside the pc00? file you are messing with. - Example, I want the 012 hair from pc00a basic Ryza, okay?

2. Copy that on desktop for easy access and then open photoshop and click file > open and select the 012.dds

3. Once the 012.dds loads, I am going to edit it by clicking a Hue/Saturation and choosing either "Screen" mode or keeping it "Normal" and just messing with bar settings with colorize marked. < Do it, you'll thank me later.

4. Once I am done with the color I want and am satisfied, I am saving the 012.dds as PNG from my Photoshop to my Desktop and from there I am going to this page here https://www.aconvert.com/image/dds-to-png/

5. Load it there, hit the option below and change the PNG to DDS, click convert, wait a moment, go to the link, make it .zip , wait until the link comes up, download it extract it in desktop.

6. You now have a brand new 012.dds with a crappy name from the page, but fret not, change the name. If you have the original .dds file in desktop, when you rename it, it will become like 012 (2) or something. Simply move/delete the original .dds from desktop and rename again the new dds to the corresponding dds number.

7. Use the G1tRepack which is the Japanese thing. Drag the pc00a for example to the first blank option and to the second blank option drag the new .dds file you created, the smallest and third blank option will have a japanese name with the number, simply, delete all of that and type down the 012 for example, the files corresponding name.

8. Click on the bottom right option, make sure you have loud the volume so you can hear a windows system sound, that means it worked, you can also take a look at your file that's been modified.

9. Put the pc00a file you just edited back to the pc00a folder or if you already had it lingering there, you simply start the game, that's it.

10. Profit? Enjoy.

For Eyes :

Same procedure basically, like, exactly same procedure. The eyes are 004.dds if I am not mistaken. 

Well, everyone, like I've promised I am right here now to deliver. Though, the Magical Girl version can be a tad weird on the stomach area - can't fix it now unless I possibly scrap the whole work and start over - but I'll see if I can update it in the future, in the meantime, here's my google drive's shareable link, go in grab the files, check them out, let me know if you liked my effort. 

Gothic Ryza

2070770058_GothicRyzav1.0-PoC.jpg.7c04cf5db6a75484985c2965f97c710a.jpg

Magical Girl Ryza :

981967360_MagicalGirlRyzav1.0-NotPoC-Stillworkinprogress..jpg.fd9c3d4ba3de3b87ef0f0a48fddf6409.jpg

And here we go, the link to both of them. You should also try to bookmark it on your browser somewhere, since, I am definitely gonna keep updating/uploading stuff about this game there in the future. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IAqv4RuBwUSnwoBEubk6kB8fo5Tld93H?usp=sharing

19 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

Also, this is my problem all this time since the beginning. Noticed the new file? It's like 13k KB instead of 15k KB. That means it has a problem and can't be read properly, this is why the game is crashing on me. I don't know how all of you managed to bypass that, I am doing exactly the same things as you all did here. I re-read the posts multiple times, sent messages to so many people asking a simple thing : How did you do that? And I am not getting any concrete answer. 

Gust_g1t is messing up my files. And I can't do much about it. I have the png and the dds edited and even though I can create it to a pc00a_model.g1t it still is being messed up and can't be read/usable. 

2354.jpg

When gust_tool current version use on A21(Ryza) will let *.g1t loss data.

Just use G1tRePack.exe to unpack and repack *.g1t can work in game.

Well, everyone, like I've promised I am right here now to deliver. Though, the Magical Girl version can be a tad weird on the stomach area - can't fix it now unless I possibly scrap the whole work and start over - but I'll see if I can update it in the future, in the meantime, here's my google drive's shareable link, go in grab the files, check them out, let me know if you liked my effort. 

Gothic Ryza

2070770058_GothicRyzav1.0-PoC.jpg.7c04cf5db6a75484985c2965f97c710a.jpg

Magical Girl Ryza :

981967360_MagicalGirlRyzav1.0-NotPoC-Stillworkinprogress..jpg.fd9c3d4ba3de3b87ef0f0a48fddf6409.jpg

And here we go, the link to both of them. You should also try to bookmark it on your browser somewhere, since, I am definitely gonna keep updating/uploading stuff about this game there in the future. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IAqv4RuBwUSnwoBEubk6kB8fo5Tld93H?usp=sharing

☺️ Keep updating it!