Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

9 hours ago, nomog said:

Hello! If I understand you correctly you are asking how to unpack the PACK00_02 folder, right? On the first page somebody posted a link to the Gust Tools. You have to download the zip-file there and in it you will find several programs. Then drag and drop the PACK00_02 file (which should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data) on the gust_pak program. This will create a folder where all the files are you need for modding.

I hope I could explain it well. If you should have further questions just ask!

I know how to unpack,I just dont know how to repack if that makes any sense lol. Thanks in advance

18 hours ago, XPLOSIV said:

I dont have links sorry but all the mods i used are found on this forum so just go back a few pages and you will find them

Wow. so Koei really just transfer all files from switch to PC.

They are all the same file system to use?

Does the switch itself has to be hacked to access file? 

8 hours ago, YXS said:

Switch does have to have cfw, he can share the files he transferred over, yet I guess he doesnt want to for some reason lol. Im not exactly too sure the process yet Im sure the process would be to take the game files from the installed game on the switch considering if you installed the nsp version and dont just have the xci, run those files through the decrytptor and replace with the mods on this site, Im not too sure though so dont quote me on that. Im just going by my own thoughts.

39 minutes ago, babyjoe00069 said:

Switch does have to have cfw, he can share the files he transferred over, yet I guess he doesnt want to for some reason lol. Im not exactly too sure the process yet Im sure the process would be to take the game files from the installed game on the switch considering if you installed the nsp version and dont just have the xci, run those files through the decrytptor and replace with the mods on this site, Im not too sure though so dont quote me on that. Im just going by my own thoughts.

I might not be following switch hack process before. 

Just a bit shock it already had cfw going on. 

Console cfw used to be released at least 2~3 yrs after release....

Anyway, thanks for the info!

23 hours ago, RenatoSk said:

What you did to get the dark lilia working? is the only one not working , its the same as yours was before,

Sorry for the late reply guys been busy with work but i will try answer all your questions as best as i can.

Renatosk Did you transfer the elixir file and make sure to rename it in CAPS?

11 hours ago, babyjoe00069 said:

None of that is true but to put it simply it's inserting a file to your sd card which will take over the file of the same name in game (sorry for being plain it's the easiest way i can explain it)

19 hours ago, YXS said:

Most games which are on PC and switch would normally follow the same basic guideline as in the costume in a folder For example PC00H so you would find what the name is of the costume you want to change and would then add your mod to that folder.

And yes the switch has to be running cfw to make use of mods, I use atmosphere personally so cant really say about the others

On 12/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, nomog said:

I think you simply have to copy the model and model.elixir files from Lilas folder, then rename them to "pc00a_model" and "pc00a_model.elixir" and after that paste and overwrite them to pc00a.

I havent actually tried that myself, I hope someone can confirm this or correct me.

It worked, thanks!

Captura.JPG

On 11/20/2019 at 12:08 PM, HrJasn said:

1. Just drag file or folder in one step (without select features) then it will auto determine file extension or folder to unpack or repack.

Thankyou for your app makes some stupid person like me can doing the modding. 

As I'm trying to repack my modifyed folder, it became this

As I put in my modified folder into this app

plz helppp

T2(8[})A)K3B0~5OCZ4W5OC.png

10 hours ago, DoctorC04 said:

Thankyou for your app makes some stupid person like me can doing the modding. 

As I'm trying to repack my modifyed folder, it became this

As I put in my modified folder into this app

plz helppp

T2(8[})A)K3B0~5OCZ4W5OC.png

Did you modifyed in steam original folder?

Because I see steam path in your picture @@

4 hours ago, sirnoobalot said:

https://filebin.net/2i2uss3pgp33fun5  mod's ryza,klaudia,lila with instructions an file extractor. Enjoy .. hopefully we will get proper mod tools to extract the models and not have to resort to quick and dirty texture moding. i did some work to afew mods,. far from perfect but its the best i can do in such short time.

^Amen to that. I am waiting for a Mod Organizer tool or something like that for Ryza so everyone can benefit on simply installing a mod, without retorting to unpacking and other stuff that only serious/dedicated modders should be messing with in the first place. The average Joe/Jane user can't/won't trouble themselves that much and that's to be expected. 

On 12/4/2019 at 4:29 AM, nomog said:

I think you simply have to copy the model and model.elixir files from Lilas folder, then rename them to "pc00a_model" and "pc00a_model.elixir" and after that paste and overwrite them to pc00a.

I havent actually tried that myself, I hope someone can confirm this or correct me.

THANKS FOR THE SIMPLE SWAP METHODE ^^

here i swap the for Claudy 

btw...

can i know , which PC00xx that use for anycharacter ?

i want to swap the weapon to,,

because Claudy seems weird blow the long magic stick...

thanks

Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout 08_12_2019 17_24_54.png