Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

I decided to try my hand at texture editing, was a fun morning.  Only very simple edits here, since it's a first attempt.  I just added as much cleavage as I think is manageable to the summer outfit.  I also relabeled Ryza's little bottle on her hip for fun.  I'm using this as a replacer for both the summer outfit and her normal outfit, so it'll show up on the main menu.

In case anyone had as much of a problem as I did getting mods to work initially, after you've unpacked the PACK00_02.PAK file, removed it from the data folder, and moved your unarchived files into the proper place (Data > x64 > character), do the folowing. If you want to replace the summer outfit, you can just use the file as attached, putting itin the pc00h folder.  If you want to use it as a replacer for the normal outfit, replace the 'h' with an 'a' in the filename and put them in the pc00a folder instead.

Front.jpg

Menu.jpg

CumBottle1.jpg

CumBottle2.jpg

pc00h_model.g1t

19 minutes ago, Wisky said:

Where can I find these mods? can someone upload them, please? ♥

Ryza 1.png

Ryza 2.png

Ryza 3.png

none of these have been released by their creators. YXS i think is waiting to improve the first two with model editing when they can figure out that.
moderchan made the completely naked one. they said that they dont want to release the mod right now because the game is still new. weird reason but whatever.

What program do I need to at least at what's inside each of these elixer .gz files?

I'm trying to swap Ryza's model entirely for some monsters, and I've got the basic idea down and it works (rename every monster filename so they look like Ryza's, and replace) but without being able to tell which monster is inside each .gz file I'm doing all file swapping this blindly.  Any help?

31 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

What program do I need to at least at what's inside each of these elixer .gz files?

I'm trying to swap Ryza's model entirely for some monsters, and I've got the basic idea down and it works (rename every monster filename so they look like Ryza's, and replace) but without being able to tell which monster is inside each .gz file I'm doing all file swapping this blindly.  Any help?

I think you can extract elixir.gz in the same way using g1m tools, and import it to Blender. Should work just like chara model.

34 minutes ago, Powerless1 said:

is there any mod that allows for free camera movement?

currently only nepafu on twitter release a camera tweak for making things show in very close distance.

I’ve been trying to get camera free as well, found the files but havent try modifying it haha....

12 minutes ago, YXS said:

currently only nepafu on twitter release a camera tweak for making things show in very close distance.

I’ve been trying to get camera free as well, found the files but havent try modifying it haha....

I can't find that user or the tweak :/.
And as a sidenote, how are doing the updates with the no leg bag choco variants and the Divertimento "without things"? Hyped looking forward to them :3

10 minutes ago, Navylian said:

I can't find that user or the tweak :/.
And as a sidenote, how are doing the updates with the no leg bag choco variants and the Divertimento "without things"? Hyped looking forward to them :3

I can try do it today, have been doing other things these days.

Kindly remind me again what was about the diverti one. I forgot :3

1 hour ago, YXS said:

I think you can extract elixir.gz in the same way using g1m tools, and import it to Blender. Should work just like chara model.

I get an unknown G1MG version: 30303330 error.  Maybe the hex editing is supposed to fix it, but this seems like a lot of steps for a total beginner like me.

I'll just hope that some day somebody makes some character model swap mods that are actually interesting and change her character completely instead of just recoloring her clothes.  It's beyond my power.

11 minutes ago, BobbyBrady said:

I get an unknown G1MG version: 30303330 error.  Maybe the hex editing is supposed to fix it, but this seems like a lot of steps for a total beginner like me.

I'll just hope that some day somebody makes some character model swap mods that are actually interesting and change her character completely instead of just recoloring her clothes.  It's beyond my power.

dont give up. I am newbie to all of this and it took me less than 3 days to get my head around.

hex editing is pretty much following the steps, then you can do it in 10 seconds.

4 hours ago, Wisky said:

Where can I find these mods? can someone upload them, please? ♥

Ryza 1.png

Ryza 2.png

btw, the maker of the mod (moderchan) stated that not to release those photos elsewhere... you may want to remove the thread just in case. It was stated in his description.